Hit the Button Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I like it."

"What do you like, maid?"

"I like your cock!"

"Tell me what you want, Fiona"

"Please fuck me, Miss Lisa."

And she did.....

For the next thirty minutes, Lisa used her strap-on dildo and fucked me hard. I experienced another prostate orgasm, but this time Lisa had me lick up all my leakage from the bed as she teased me and treated me like her slut.

It was all new and exciting, and we both loved how fun it was to have Fiona as her plaything. Lisa had me polish her nails and help her dress. That night she had me draw a bubble bath and bathe her while she relaxed in the tub. I made dinner, cleaned the house, did her laundry, and ironed her clothes while she relaxed reading a book and enjoying her new maid, Fiona.

We had several more exciting sex sessions before the end of the weekend. We were in a heightened state of arousal for the entire time and finished the weekend with big smiles on our faces.

Late Sunday afternoon, our playtime was over. Lisa took me over to the couch and gave me a warm, tender kiss, and said, "I know we've been through a lot recently but I want you to know that I love you and I've never been happier. Thank you for being my maid this weekend. I knew it would be fun and I hope you enjoyed role-playing. I won't ask you to do that again, but if you ever want to be my maid again, all you have to do is ask, and I'll be happy to be your mistress, but you'll have to tell me it's what you want. Knowing that you want to be my servant is sexy."

XXX

The Halloween Party

The following week Lisa planned for Halloween night where she arranged tickets to the Halloween Party and Club Nevo.

The morning of the party, we had a salon appointment and spent the afternoon having highlights added to our long blonde hair. We had our bodies waxed, a pedicure, and a manicure, and we both ended up with long eyelashes and even longer red nails. When we left the salon, we were all smiles knowing that we were going to have a fun night in our costumes.

At 8:00 pm we started getting ready for the party. Because the costumes were so tight and difficult to get into, we put them on last. With Lisa's skills, our make-up was dramatic, and a little on the slutty side, to go along with the sexy outfits we were going to wear.

A few days earlier, we both had additional filler injected into our lips, which made them insanely sexy and noticeable. We both loved the results of the bright red, long-lasting lip color, and lip-gloss Lisa purchased. She said that our lips will look sexy and kissable all night long, no matter what we did, and then giggled.

We both slipped into our shapewear to wear under the costume. Lisa had purchased special shapewear for me that pushed up my budding breasts and slimmed my already thin waist another two inches. The shapewear made it easier to get into our bunny costumes.

I don't know if you've ever worn a Playboy Bunny outfit, but they are extremely tight and stiff. Once you're able to zip them up, bending from your waist is impossible because of the design, which means you have to bend at the knees to pick up anything. Besides the sexy figure they give you, the other feature of these costumes is how it accentuates your boobs. The bra section of the costume pushes them up and out, putting them on full display. To say the outfit is uncomfortable would be an understatement. In fact, it's painful at first until your body gets used to wearing it, but the pain is worth it for the amazing figure and ultimate results.

After we zipped each other up, we had to step into our high heels, which was difficult, as we had little mobility. Lisa wore platform five-inch heels, and mine were three-inch heels. The reason for the different size heels was so that we would be the same height when we stood next to each other. The result was that we ended up being the same size. Six-foot-tall bunnies, which would make up very noticeable. Lisa was going for shock and awe that night and had pulled out all the stops.

When we looked in the mirror, we both started laughing and giggling at what we were looking at. The reflection displayed two leggy, super sexy women. Now looking back at us were two six-foot blondes in our high heels, sexy stockings, and as sexy as any of Hugh's centerfolds. We both knew we would have lots of fun tonight.

The Uber dropped us off at the club at 9:30 and the party had already started. Every eye in the club was on the two six-foot Playboy Bunnies as we entered. We were on full display as we carefully made our way towards the bar, with our little bunny tails and bunny ears swaying with each step we took.

We noticed many of the men staring at our exposed long legs, and when I looked down to see what they were looking at, I realized that the lighting in the club made our glossy pantyhose shine under our fishnets. Lisa and I were walking billboards for sexuality. Our costumes were a big hit, and we never paid for a drink the entire night.

At the bar, two sexy Playboy Bunnings standing next to each other, with our breasts on display, attracted lots of attention and lots of hands, feeling our ass and playing with our bunny tails all evening. We were having a great time, and both of us were hot and horny, and we both knew what we would be doing in bed when we got home later that night.

We were getting so much attention that the club manager asked us to come up on stage and dance with some of the other club dancers while they took photos and videos for their website.

After several hours of dancing, drinking, and having fun with all the different guys, Lisa and I ended up kissing on the dance floor, which caused several men to stop and watch the Bunnies kissing. It was then that two men dressed as doctors in lab coats and hospital scrubs came up to Lisa and me and said "Hello Bunnies, fancy meeting you here."

We broke our deep kiss and turned to see Dawson and Peter dressed in their costumes for the party. They stood there with their mouths open as they gave us the once over in our costumes. They were looking at us like the sex objects we portrayed.

"Dear God! You two look amazing and sexy. Your legs and body, I mean, just wow! I don't know what else to say."

As we held hands, Lisa and I smiled and thanked them for the compliments. The boys were really tongue-tied, and it was fun to see how our outfits caused them to get flustered like that.

It was well after 1:00 am, and we had more free drinks than we could count. We were officially over the limit and by that time, all of our inhibitions were long gone.

Peter and Dawson took us out to the dance floor, and we danced while we continued to get attention from the others. Many guys were openly hitting on us, even as we danced with Dawson and Peter. Being drunk, we were openly flirting with everyone and just were having fun. Peter and Dawson didn't like all the flirtation and took us to a quiet lounge area, away from the crowd.

Sitting felt good, and it was then we both realized how drunk and horny we were. We let the guys get close and feel our boobs and legs, as we both just sat there giggling like schoolgirls. The good news about the costumes was that there was no way for anyone to get inside our panties, as we were tightly encased by the bunny outfit. The best they could do was play with our breasts that were tightly confined under the costume They stroked our legs and squeezed our titties. We just smiled and enjoyed the attention.

Lisa and I sat next to each other, with Peter and Dawson on either side of us. It was cold in our bunny outfits, so the men took off their lab coats and covered us from the cold air conditioning.

After more laughter and joking, Lisa and I found each of us in the boys' arms and kissing them as we sat there on the couch. It was at that moment when Lisa looked over and saw me rubbing Peter's hard-on, smiled at me, and said, "You little slut. Are you stroking his cock? You go, girl!"

I didn't realize I was doing that, and I felt myself blush. I just smiled and said in a slurred voice, "You too, honey bear."

Giggling from all the drinks, we both started stroking the boys. Feeling my long nails moving over his hardness that was straining his thin scrub pants, created a new feeling. It was a tingly feeling on my nipples and under my panties that made me warm all over.

After a minute or so, Lisa turned to me and gave me another passionate kiss. As our tongues explored each other's mouths, the guys watched and were getting more excited by the minute.

When we broke our kiss she whispered in my ear, "Let's suck them off at the same time. Put the lab coat over your head and do it, and I'll do the same. We may never have the courage or chance to do this again. Let's just have fun and don't think."

She then turned to Dawson, and I saw her make him sit up to slide out of his scrub pants, and then put his lab coat over her head as she got down into his lap.

I took her advice and didn't think, and did the same as her. Both of us were now covered up and taking a real cock into our mouths as the men sat there enjoying their good fortune.

This was the first time I actually touched another man's cock, let alone had one in my mouth. Yes, Lisa and I played and sucked our life-like dildos but, having a real one in my hand and mouth, was something completely different.

The real thing had warmth, a pulsating texture, and leaked pre-cum, which I tasted for the first time. Being drunk with my lowered inhibitions helped me get past my feelings of shame and allowed me to concentrate on the experience. Feeling that thing in my mouth, on my tongue, and hitting the back of my throat was indescribable.

Peter obviously enjoyed the feeling as I felt him grow in my mouth. At that moment, and for the first time, I felt like an actual female, and doing things for a boyfriend that women have done for generations gave me the feeling of finally being one of them.

The men didn't last long and in less than 5 minutes of sucking and licking their cocks, they both exploded into our mouths, and like the sluts we were, swallowed all of their hot sperm.

Almost as if planned, Lisa and I sat up at the same moment and looked into each other's eyes with lust. We were both ready to ravage each other, and at that moment we looked at each other and kissed, mixing the rest of the cum still in our mouths, giving the men another sexy show.

We finally broke our kiss and Lisa turned to Dawson and told him we were leaving because she needed to get to bed and have her pussy licked. They sat there, mouth open, shocked at the speed of Lisa's actions as we kissed them goodbye, and were in a cab in less than five minutes.

XXX

At home......

After finally getting the door open and staggering into the apartment I heard Lisa, "I'm so drunk I can't believe we did that. Are you OK, baby?"

As we were undressing each other I nodded and said, "Yes, I'm drunk as well, but I'm ok. I can't believe I did that tonight. I don't know what to think now, but I liked it and it made me feel as if I was really a woman. I can't explain it but I enjoyed taking care of him that way. I'm confused but happy. Now I can't wait to get you in bed and taste your little kitty."

As I held my wonderful wife, I thought about what we had done, how I crossed the line and did something I could never take back. Lisa had turned me into a willing cocksucker, but I wasn't upset. In fact, I thought about our kiss right after we sucked the guy's cocks. That was the sexiest kiss we've ever shared.

At that moment, we needed each other's body, and we kissed, sucked, fucked with our toys, and had multiple orgasms until we both collapsed in each other arms and slept like that for the next ten hours.

When we finally woke up the next day, I looked at Lisa and said, "I want you to know that last night was the sexiest and most exciting night of my life. And it's all because of you. I love you, Lisa."

"I love you too, Amanda, and I agree. That was the sexiest thing we've ever done together, and I'm proud of you, baby. You really impressed me last night. The way you looked and moved in that costume, it's like you've been a female your entire life. And when you went along with my suggestion about giving the guys a blow job, and then shared their cum with that kiss, made me crazy! We are definitely doing that again. It was amazing, the best night ever!"

We had monkey sex one more time before getting up and jumping in the shower.

Part 5 is in progress, which I believe will be the final chapter. This story got away from me and is longer than I initially contemplated. The Positive Feedback does encourage me to continue, so if you enjoyed this part, please leave some comments- Five stars are always appreciated. - Cindy

12