Holiday Preparation Pt. 03

Story Info
Dani needs some beauty treatment before his holiday.
3.6k words
4.62
6.2k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

Well, Dani has new swimwear and new underwear ready for his holiday. However, he's not quite ready yet. The girls in the store couldn't help remarking at his unkempt body hair and have come up with a plan to get him presentable in his new outfits.

I hope you enjoy this next episode of this series.

As ever all characters are over the age of 18.

Enjoy. Dani xx

"You know you are so embarrassing at times, Dani," my wife began the conversation, as she usually did. I was a little worried though by her choice of words. Now what had she found out? How had I embarrassed her I wondered? Surely I was the one getting embarrassed the most lately.

"Still I suppose I've only myself to blame," she continued, "I guess you men just have no idea about these things." I had no idea what she was rattling on about.

"Luckily Ginny has offered to help me out." Now what did Ginny have to do with this? I was getting worried now. What had she been saying to my wife behind my back.

"Oh, er, what did she say to you dear?" I asked her cautiously.

"Oh it's nothing really, the girls just commented that they thought you were a little too hairy for your new swimsuit and underwear. I suppose I never thought about it before, and probably should have done, before taking you along to see Laura."

"Um, too hairy?" Well, at least they hadn't spilled the beans to my wife about how they seemed to enjoy stripping and playing with me, I thought.

"Yes, you know it's very fashionable to shave these days, I blame myself, I shouldn't expect you to keep up with fashion on your own, should I? Anyway, no harm done, apparently Ginny's sister is the manager at Appleby Wallop. You know the exclusive health spa. Well, she's asked a favour of her sister and booked you in for an appointment. I don't know whether to be pleased or jealous."

So that was how I found myself on my way to Appleby Wallop, a very exclusive health spa, catering to a select female audience. Not that I knew this at the time. I was in awe though as I entered along the gravelled driveway and parked near the main reception. Wide stone steps led up to the brick porch and I entered nervously.

"Oh you must be Dani," a young voice called out as I walked through the main doors. I turned towards her voice and watched as she stood up and walked around her desk towards me, her hand outstretched in greeting. She wore a short white tunic that fell onto her thighs. Apart from a pair of flat white shoes that was her outfit, which showed off her slender tanned legs and arms.

"Yes I am."

"I'm Jade, Julia said you would be coming in today." Julia it seemed was Ginny's sister and the manager of the spa.

"I'm glad I was expected. It's a little intimidating," I admitted.

"Oh, don't worry, we'll look after you. Although I must apologise for the lack of facilities."

"Sorry?"

"Well we have an exclusively female clientele, so I'm afraid we don't have a male changing room available for you. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, maybe I shouldn't be here. It's a mistake I think."

"Oh not at all. Julia was quite clear you are to be treated as a special guest. Come along I'll introduce you to her."

She led me towards her desk and to where a doorway stood to the right of it, a lady sat at her desk and rose as we entered.

"Julia, this is Dani here for his appointment," Jade introduced us. Julia was a little older than her sister Ginny although the family resemblance was clear. She shook my hand in greeting, the white tunic it appeared was a spa uniform, as hers was identical to Jade's.

"Welcome, Dani. Please come in a moment. Jade can you find a robe for Dani please?"

With new instructions Jade left the room and Julia proffered a seat at a small glass table. The room itself was clearly Julia's office although spartan in terms of furniture. Julia's desk dominated the room with the glass table and two chairs being the only other features. We sat at the table as she continued to talk.

"Now I must apologise for the lack of facilities here for you, Dani." Julia began. "As you probably know we are a ladies only spa, but I was more than happy to make an exception for you when Ginny told me all about you." I flinched wondering how much exactly Ginny had told her older sister.

"So, I thought you could use this office to change in. As you can see it's quite private." She waved her arm around the room, and I noticed for the first time the lack of windows. There really was only the entrance door to break the walls.

"Of course, you can leave your belongings here whilst you have your treatment, they will be completely safe." She indicated the table as she spoke, then she stood up moving towards the doorway.

"Jade will bring you a robe to wear and will be on hand should you need anything else."

I realised that you could see the back of Jade's chair through the open doorway. I watched as Julia left the room, noticing that she didn't close the door behind her, but then realising that the door was completely made of glass so it probably didn't make much difference. Only a few moments passed before Jade reappeared carrying a white robe. I had been expecting a thick, fluffy bathrobe style, but instead the robe that Jade handed me was made of thin white cotton. She also handed me some flip-flop sandals.

"Sorry I had to guess your size," she smiled as she handed me the shoes, "I hope they fit. If you could take your clothes off and pop the robe on, I'll come back when you're ready."

She placed the robe and sandals on the glass table and walked back to her desk just outside the office door. I watched as she sat down then gave me a little wave as she turned her attention to her computer screen. That apparently was all the privacy I was going to get. Instinctively I turned my back on the door and hesitated a moment before starting to remove my clothes. As soon as my shirt was off and folded up I pulled the robe on, damn it was short. I slowly removed my jeans and tied the front of the robe shut, only then realising just how short it was, the back just about covered my butt, my new, long-legged boxers peeked out the bottom. Well at least they covered me I thought.

"Ready, Dani?" Jade's voice broke my thoughts as she walked back into the room.

"Um, I guess."

"Haha," she smiled, "you will need to take those off too." She pointed at my boxers.

"Really, Jade? Are you sure that's necessary?" I was getting embarrassed now.

"Of course, Dani. You can't have a treatment with those on. Debs will complain if I let you go like that. Come on take them off."

I turned my back on her again and carefully peeled my underwear off from under the robe. Now I felt completely naked, the cotton robe felt so thin as to not be there and so short that I was sure my bits were dangling into view. Jade took the boxers from me and folded them onto my pile of clothing on the table. She seemed unfazed by the experience, I folded my hands across my groin, trying to pull the robe down further. Once finished Jade took my right hand and led me to the door.

"Let's go then."

In seconds we were out in the middle of reception and heading for another door. I was nervous, hoping we wouldn't meet anyone else. I was sure the robe wasn't covering me up as Jade strode down a corridor almost pulling me along with her. Finally, she stopped by a door that said, 'Treatment Room 1′. She knocked and a voice beckoned us inside where two women sat by a massage style table, both dressed in the now familiar short tunic.

"Hi, you must be Dani," the elder of the two stood and offered her hand. With Jade still holding my right one I had to let go of the robe to offer her my left hand. I squirmed a little, trying to keep my legs together. "I'm Debs and this is Anna," she indicated the other girl, who looked no more than 18 at best.

"Thanks Debs," Jade replied, "I'll leave Dani in your capable hands." Finally she let go of my hand which instinctively grabbed for the robe.

"No worries, Jade, Now, Dani, can you just pop the robe on the hook over there," she pointed to one on the back of the door as Jade exited. I was really wondering what I'd got myself into now. I turned my back to Debs and Anna and hung up the robe, now completely naked in front of the two strangers.

"Awe there's no need to be shy, Dani. We've seen most things before." I flinched as I felt Debs step close to me and then felt a soft towel being wrapped around me. "Here, this might make you feel a little more comfortable. Now just lie face down on the table and we can get started. Have you been waxed before?"

"Waxed?"

"Yes, you're here to be waxed, Dani. I thought they'd explained that."

"Um, no, I thought I was here for a bit of a shave, my wife just said something about being too hairy."

"Yes that's right, we'll remove your body hair using hot wax. Don't worry it doesn't hurt as much as you think." She positioned me lying face down on the table and undoing the towel at the same time before placing it over my back.

"Well actually your back is quite clear," Debs continued to talk and explained the waxing process to me. If I could have escaped there and then I would have legged it, but the thought of running out with no clothes on kept me still. Debs and Anna started on the back of my legs, the first touch of the hot wax made me flinch but Debs was right it wasn't too bad. Then she pressed something into the hot wax and pulled the first strip of hair from my leg.

"Ouch!" Debs pressed down on the sore area and the pain dispersed.

"Well done, Dani. That's as bad as it gets." She was right too, over the course of the next 20 minutes Debs and Anna removed all the hairs on the back of my legs.

"Time to do the front, Dani, can you roll over please?" She lifted the towel to screen me as I rolled onto my back, the towel was draped over my midriff as Debs inspected the front of my body.

"You have a little chest hair there, Dani. Would you like that left or taken off?"

"Um, can I keep that please?"

"Sure." At that, Debs and Anna worked as a team to clean up the front of my legs.

Gradually they worked their way up to my groin.

"Just the last bits to go now, Dani. You've been really good." Debs announced as she pulled the towel off me, exposing my genitals to the two pairs of eyes. Of course I got an instant erection and moved to cover myself.

"Don't be silly, Dani, if you cover it up we won't be able to see what we're doing." She pulled my hands aside and my cock sprang to attention.

"I think we'll need to trim that first. The clippers please, Anna." Anna handed over a pair of mini hair clippers that buzzed gently when Debs turned them on.

"Shall I help, Debs?" Anna asked.

"Please, just keep the bits out of the way of the clipper, thanks, Anna."

Before I realised what was happening Anna had her hands around my erection and balls and was gently moving them so that Debs could clipper my pubic hair. That did nothing to help my situation and by now I was fully hard. I felt my cock pulsing in Anna's grasp as her tiny fingers gripped more firmly. It didn't take long for the inevitable conclusion. The buzzing of the clippers, Anna's firm grasp and the constant moving of my cock from side to side was too much stimulation. To my shame I came quickly into Anna's hands. Debs turned off the clippers and handed Anna some wipes.

"Oops, never mind, here Anna, use this to clean up." Anna deftly wiped my penis and then tried to get my cum out of what remained of my pubic hair.

"That'll be much easier once we're finished. You'll see, being hairless has big advantages for hygiene."

And that was it, Debs and Anna spent the next 15 minutes using some other type of wax on my pubic hair and by the end of it there was not a hair in sight from my navel to my toes.

"There, looking good, Dani. Just your bum to do. Could you get onto all fours for me please."

I didn't move. Yes between them they'd touched and handled my most intimate areas. I'd even cum all over Anna's hands, but getting onto all fours seemed even more embarrassing.

"Come along, Dani," Debs was persuasive, "onto your hands and knees for us."

Of course I did as I was told and got onto my hands and knees.

"Perfect, Dani. Anna, can you just separate for me please?"

I felt Anna's hands one on each butt cheek and then clenched involuntarily as she prised my cheeks apart.

"Great, don't either of you move." I felt hot wax dribbled down my butt crack and then Debs' fingers pressing down. Damn, I was starting to get aroused again, even though it hadn't been that long since I'd cum over Anna's hand I felt my erection stiffening. Debs pulled the wax strip off and applied some more. Again her fingers probed around my anus and now my taint. Anna shifted position using one hand to keep my butt cheeks apart she pressed my balls out of the way of the dripping hot wax. That was it, with her hand around my sack I was soon fully hard again.

Then it was over, Debs had removed every last vestige of hair.

"You can sit back down now, Dani," she declared. My erection pointed straight at Anna as I sat on the edge of the table.

"Anna, would you help clean the scraps of wax off Dani please, I need to go and get the other treatment room ready. Dani, I hope your first waxing wasn't too bad. I have to say you hardly made a noise about it." With that Debs left the room leaving me and Anna alone.

"Shall I get you cleaned up then, Dani?" the young girl smiled, she picked up a pot of oil and some cloth and began to dab at my legs, starting at my feet.

"It might be easier if you stood up, then I can get the front and back done together." I slid off the table, my full erection pointing straight up as Anna began cleaning of the residual wax. She finished my legs and got to my ass.

"Can you stand with your legs wider apart and bend over?" I used the table for support as she proceeded to clean up my butt. None of this did anything to ease my erection. Finally when Anna was satisfied that she'd removed all the bits of wax she stood in front of me.

"Would you like me to take care of that again?" I was so embarrassed, this young girl was asking if I wanted a hand job.

"No, no," I decided it was too embarrassing, what if someone walked in. "I'm sure it'll go down on its own." Anna looked disappointed by my answer.

"Oh, you know I really don't mind. It makes a nice change having a guy in here. Usually I only get to see women's bits, it was fun playing with yours. Are you sure I can't finish you off again?"

I couldn't let her do that, she looked so young, but I know she must have been over 18 to work here. Even so, it just felt wrong.

"I really appreciate the offer, Anna, but I think he's had enough fun for one day, really."

"Ok, well don't say I didn't offer." She handed me the short robe and helped my tie the belt in place. Her hands made more than a few grabs at my erection as she made a fuss of tying it just how she wanted. Eventually, satisfied that she couldn't make any more adjustments and convinced that I wasn't going to change my mind she pulled me towards the door. I used my free hand to make sure that the robe stayed closed although my penis was intent on finding a way out of that thin material. Anna walked me back to the reception where Jade was at her desk. Amazingly we didn't bump into any clients along the way.

"Oh, there you are, Dani," Jade jumped up at our arrival. "Wow, your legs look great now."

"Thanks Jade."

"Oh you must see the rest of him, Jade." Anna giggled behind me. I felt myself blush as Anna ran her fingers under the short robe and between my legs.

"Julia's out for lunch," Jade announced as she led the way into the office, I turned to see that Anna simply followed us in. Once again, neither girl closed the door.

"Now then, Jade," Anna continued, "take a look." She pulled at my belt undoing the knot in one swift movement as she reached her hands onto my shoulders and pulled the robe straight to the ground. I hadn't completely lost my erection and this sudden move by Anna only encouraged it.

"Ooh Anna," Jade laughed, and then looked straight at my stiffening cock.

"It looks huge with no hair around it."

"Yeah, feels so smooth too." Anna reached her fingers out and stroked my penis from the tip downwards. My cock twitched. Anna grabbed Jade's hand and began to stroke me.

"Wow, that is smooth, Anna." The two girls continued to caress me.

"Feel these," Anna held my balls in her hand, which were equally smooth.

"Amazing," Jade's delicate fingers squeezed them gently. That was it, four hands touching my stiffy and my balls I came without warning. Squirting all over their fingers. Jade reacted quickly.

"Sorry," I moaned as shot more cum over them.

"Oops, hold on I'll get some wipes," she rushed out of the room. Anna, simply smiled at me as my knees weakened and I had to sit down on one of the chairs.

"You were right, Dani, that was more fun than just finishing you off in the treatment room." She licked at her fingers between words.

"Mm, tastes good too."

Jade returned quickly and the two girls soon cleaned me up, along with the floor and themselves. Neither looked to be leaving so I started to dress, but when I picked up my boxers first of all, Anna pulled them out of my hands and winked.

"Not yet, Dani. Let Jade and I enjoy the view a little longer." Once I had my shirt back on she gave up and handed me the underwear. Then as the show was obviously over she said goodbye, leaving me alone with Jade.

"I'm so sorry about that, Dani." Jade looked at me nervously.

"You're sorry? It's me that should be sorry," I answered her.

"No, no. We were out of order. I got carried away, you won't tell will you?"

"Of course not, Jade. Why would I do that?"

"Oh people do, you know, the clients here often complain if they can find a reason to. Thank you though, Dani. You've been so understanding today." She stepped towards me and quickly planted a kiss right on my lips.

"Wow, that's a first." I muttered.

"What?" she looked at me quizzically.

"First, time a beautiful young girl gave me a hand job and then kissed me. I thought I was too old for all of that."

"Nonsense, Dani, you're not old."

"Old enough to be your father I should think."

"Pah, age is just a number, you're only as old as you feel inside."

We walked to the door of the office but Jade stopped before we walked out into reception. She turned and again reached up to kiss me, this time it was no fleeting peck but a passionate tongue twister. At the same time I felt her hand between my legs trying to grab a feel of my cock, but having cum twice in such a short period of time he wasn't up for playing, much it appeared to Jade's frustration.

"I hope you come back, Dani." She whispered as we walked into reception.

"That's unlikely, I think."

"Why, don't you want to come here again?" Her play on words didn't escape me.

"Of course, but unless you start opening up to men, I think I'm barred aren't I?"

"Never say never, Dani. You came here once already."

If only I knew what the future held, but I didn't and so waved goodbye to Jade and drove home.

Dear Reader. Thank you for reading. This is the next part of one of Dani's little stories.