Holly and Tina's Private Party

Story Info
Holly & Tina get the party started like you wouldn't believe.
982 words
3.57
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly loved doing private parties. The pay was great, she was always treated like a goddess and there was usually some good-looking guy to fuck afterwards. Tonight's party was no different. She was performing with Tina. Holly always enjoyed being with Tina. Tina was a tall brunette, with large breasts. Holly was blonde and tall. Her legs were long and shapely, and her ass was definately her best feature. When Holly and Tina were together, it was something special. Tina loved Holly -- loved to kiss her, lick her and watch her as she came in orgasm after orgasm. Holly knew Tina loved to lick her and she promised Tina tonight that she could lick her to her heart's content.

The party was already going when the girls got there. It was at an upscale apartment, expensively decorated and the girls were very impressed and knew this was going to be a special night. There were about a dozen men there, mingling with one another and drinking. Holly and Tina were shown to their room, a large bedroom, where they could get changed and get ready for the party.

The men were buzzing about the girls. Someone said they had seen Holly at a party earlier in the year and this made the men even more excited. Two of the men, Bobby and David, decided to sit together and made sure they got a good seat. When the lights dimmed, that was the cue for all the men to gather in the main room and get ready for the show.

When everyone had taken their seat, the lights dimmed more and the music began playing. AC/DC's Back in Black blared through the sound system. There was an audilble gasp as Holly and Tina came through the curtain. Holly was wearing a red bra and thong, high heels and fishnet stockings. Tina wore a black bra and thong and very high heels. They both gyrated to the music and their hands ran down their bodies. Through the dim, the girls could see the men watching them and rubbing their cocks. They were the star attractions at an all-male Jack Off Party.

Tina undid her bra and let her breasts free. She put her hands underneath and pushed them up for everyone to see. She pulled her nipples, stretching them and taunting the men. Holly came over and licked them. She knelt before Tina and licked her belly, moving up to her breasts and licking each nipple, one by one. Holly pulled TIna's thong down with her teeth and spread her legs. Her tongue was out and she licked Tina's pussy. Her tongue worked in and out and she pushed it in deep and hard.

The men had all paid $1000 to attend. The rules were simple. No touching the girls. Each man got his own seat and the chance to masturbate watching the most beautiful women in person. Each one was sworn to secrecy and the guest list included politicians, influential businessmen and single and married men. Bobby and David were lovers and enjoyed coming to these parties to masturbate one another while watching the beautiful girls.

By now the girls were totally naked and Holly was sitting in a straight backed chair with her legs spread wide. Tina was crawling on the floor, coming toward Holly. Tina stopped at the front of the chair and took Holly's foot in her hand. She licked the bottom of her foot before licking her toes and sticking them in her mouth. She sucked on them as Holly squirmed and rubbed her pussy. Tina licked up Holly's leg, her tongue running over her soft skin and inside her thigh. Tina licked Holly's pussy and spread her cuntlips wide and dipped her tongue inside her. Holly thrust her hips up and came for the first time.

Bobby had poured lotion in his hand and rubbed it over David's cock and began to stroke it. He pumped David's cock. It felt good in his hand and he looked over and saw the other men stroking their cocks and watching intently.

Tina had gotten on all fours and Holly was pushing a purple dildo in Tina's cunt. It was long and thick and Tina loved having it inside her. Holly pushed it inside her and was screaming at her above the music. "Take it you bitch," Holly screamed as she shoved it in. Tina was screaming with pleasure and pushed her ass high. Holly pulled the dildo out and pushed it in Tina's ass. It stuck out by inches and by that time, most of the men had jacked off to orgasm and were cleaning up.

David and Bobby were jacking each other off and their cocks were throbbing, almost to the edge of cumming. Holly had crawled under Tina and Tna was licking Holly's cunt as the dildo peeked out from her ass.

Holly came hard and spread her pussy for all to see one final time. The men were gathering their belongings and leaving. David and Bobby had found an empty room and were sucking each other off when Holly and Tina came in, the show over. They saw the men in a 69 position and immediately came over to them to help the men cum. Tina had pulled David's cock from Bobby's mouth and sucked it as Bobby rubbed her tits and watched Holly suck him. Holly was taking every inch in her mouth and felt Bobby cum in her mouth. Tina was jerking David off and he came all over her face as she licked it from her face and swallowed every drop.

The men kissed the girls and left them. Holly and Tina packed up, found their money envelope and went back to Holly's apartment to get naked and they thought, as they left, they would call Heather and ask her to come over.