Hollywood Femdom Diaries

Story Info
Pearl Davis slaps and pegs Dr. Umar Johnson.
1.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Umar Johnson is a world-famous black man who claims to be the King of Afrocentric Lifestyle. The stocky, bearded black man with the funky Afro has written a lot of books and can frequently be seen as the Defender of Black Womanhood. In his musings, Dr. Umar Johnson always sides with black women and blames black men for everything. The good doctor also gets mad whenever a black male celebrity marries a white woman. He got really pissed when Family Matters TV series alum Jaleel White married a white female business executive. What's Dr. Umar Johnson's problem? Let us get to that!

One day, Dr. Umar Johnson was on stage, talking to a black audience about black topics. As always, the good doctor talked about how black women are perfect and never make any mistakes while blaming black men for everything wrong under the sun. That's when a large black woman rushed the stage and came at Dr. Umar Johnson. The security detail stepped in and got the large black woman away from Dr. Umar Johnson but the brother got the fright of a lifetime. Since then, Dr. Umar Johnson has been feeling quite strange.

Dr. Umar Johnson wasn't the first black male celebrity to be publicly attacked by a black woman nor was he the last. The good doctor remembered an incident in an elevator a decade ago when music mogul Jay-Z got attacked by Solange Knowles while his wife Beyonce Knowles merely watched and smirked. Dr. Umar Johnson realized that he had been contributing to a climate where black women who mistreat black men feel empowered to do so. After experiencing this firsthand, has the good doctor learned the error of his ways?

While watching random videos one day, Dr. Umar Johnson came across a media personality named Pearl Davis, hostess of Just Pearly Things. The tall, curvaceous redhead with the alabaster skin and the thick booty definitely caught Dr. Umar Johnson's attention. Pearl Davis is an advocate for Men's Rights and she openly criticizes modern feminists. Dr. Umar Johnson found that fascinating because many modern women usually excuse female violence against men, especially in the African American community. Dr. Umar Johnson watched some of Pearl Davis other videos, and became fascinated with her.

One day, Dr. Umar Johnson traveled to London, England, from Atlanta, Georgia, to attend an all-black conference on business and family. While in London, Dr. Umar Johson inquired about Pearl Davis. A lot of black men in London, UK, are fond of Pearl Davis because she defends the male viewpoint on her show and has lots of black friends. Dr. Umar Johnson was anxious to meet Pearl Davis, and was able to arrange an encounter through Aunty Jenny, Pearl Davis no-nonsense, middle-aged black female business manager.

"Pleasure to meet you," Dr. Umar Johnson said as he sat opposite Pearl Davis inside the Starbucks located on Robinson Avenue in North London, UK. Pearl Davis smiled and nodded. The tall, curvy redhead wore a bright pink sundress which showed off her curves and her long legs. Not for the first time, Dr. Umar Johnson found himself admiring the sexy white chick. Hot damn, why are some white women so damn hot? As a black man from America, Dr. Umar Johnson spent a lifetime resisting white women's charms while being mystified by them. Must be some white magic or something...

"Good to meet you, Dr. Johnson, I am a big fan, you do a lot of good work for African Americans," Pearl Davis said with a bright smile. Dr. Umar Johnson nodded, a bit surprised that Pearl Davis knew of his works. From building schools in Africa to building up the projects in America's hoods, Dr. Umar Johnson cares a great deal for his people. It's too bad so many black women reject black male intellectualism and prefer black thugs. As an Afrocentric black man who believes in black love, Dr. Umar Johnson is at his wits end. What's a brother to do?

"I look out for my community but my community doesn't look out for me," Dr. Umar Johnson thought. Pearl Davis nodded and gently touched Dr. Umar Johnson's hand. The tall, red-haired white woman cautiously assessed the bulky, roughly handsome, middle-aged black man seated before her. Pearl Davis has been into black men long before she became a vocal opponent of modern feminism and a supporter of men's rights. She knew all too well that intelligent black men are rejected by black women who prefer black thugs. Pearl Davis licked her lips and locked eyes with Dr. Umar Johnson. Time to reel in this fish...

"Any woman who doesn't appreciate a good man doesn't deserve him," Pearl Davis said softly. Dr. Umar Johnson looked at Pearl Davis hand on his and sighed. For most of his life, Dr. Umar Johnson has been a believer in black womanhood, black nation building and black empowerment. The good doctor always supports black women and defends them with all of his might. Unfortunately, good black men aren't appreciated by black women. Perhaps it is time for good black men like Dr. Umar Johnson to explore their options. Why stay where they aren't even wanted? The sisters treat good brothers like shit and worship the thugs and the 'other' guys. Something's got to give...

"I agree, Pearl, in fact, I must confess that I have had strong attraction to white women for a long time, especially the assertive and confident ones like you," Dr. Umar Johnson said softly. Pearl Davis gently but firmly pressed her hand against that of the good doctor. Pearl Davis remembered good times she had with black male celebrities like King Richez and Oshay Duke Jackson. A lot of black men are into assertive white women, which is a polite way of saying that they like White Femdom. Pearl Davis is more than happy to add a fine specimen of black masculinity like Dr. Umar Johnson to her growing stable of black male celebrities that she sensually dominates and hooks up with. The more the merrier...

"Nothing wrong with admitting your desires, Doc, you were meant to be with a strong goddess like me, let me show you my world," Pearl Davis said firmly. Dr. Umar Johnson felt a pleasant frisson down his spine as the tall redhead looked hard at him. The two of them left the Starbucks and headed to Pearl Davis mansion, located in the chic, trendy Count Olaf Neighborhood of South London. Once there, Pearl Davis introduced Dr. Umar Johnson to her way of doing things. Just Pearly Things never looked so good...

"Please show this curious black man the ways of White Femdom and Interracial Female Domination," Dr. Umar Johnson said, grinning. Pearl Davis looked at the good doctor. He was kneeling before her, stark naked, his dark brown skin glistening in the basements low light. Pearl Davis wore a red tank top and red leather skirt, complete with thigh-high boots. The sexy, pale-skinned redhead with the perky tits and big round ass looked absolutely amazing. One look at Pearl Davis in her dominatrix gear and Dr. Umar Johnson was positively hooked. He forgot all about them chicks from the hood. Time to explore something new...

"I am a dominatrix as well as a men's rights activist, and I love black men, that's why I do things for you that the hood ladies won't," Pearl Davis said with a smile. Dr. Umar Johnson nodded and braced himself. Pearl Davis donned some black leather gloves and then slapped Dr. Umar Johnson's face. The good doctor winced and Pearl Davis smiled. The white dominatrix slapped the big black man a few more times. Next, she made him lie flat on the carpet and then proceeded to sit on his face. Dr. Umar Johnson watched, amazed, as Pearl Davis smothered his face with her huge white ass. Yup, this black man is discovering that White Femdom is for real.

"Show me the way," Dr. Umar Johnson squeezed as Pearl Davis sat on his face. The tall, sexy young redhead smiled as she sat on the middle-aged black man's face like a queen on her throat. If more white women would sit on black men's faces, the world would be a better place. Nothing brings disparate communities together quite like kinky sex. Pearl Davis believes in integration as much as she believes in female sensual domination and men's rights, and she intends to show Dr. Umar Johnson way. This is how things are done at Just Pearly Things!

"I am your goddess, Just Pearly Things, and you will pleasure me," Pearl Davis said with a smirk. The sexy redhead spread her pale thighs wide open, exposing her hairy pussy. Dr. Umar Johnson got the hint and did as he was told. The big black man knelt before the white goddess and inhaled the womanly scent of her pussy. without further ado, Dr. Umar Johnson began eating Pearl Davis sweet white pussy. Pearl Davis sighed happily and rubbed her erect nipples as Dr. Umar Johnson ate her pussy. Day by day, the successful, intelligent and educated black men that black women overlook in favor of hoodlums and thugs are choosing to be with white women. It's a beautiful thing.

"I am proud to serve you," Dr. Umar Johnson said to Pearl Davis after giving her sweet pussy a tongue bath. Pearly Davis smiled and nodded. She put Dr. Umar Johnson on all fours and told him to spread his cheeks. The big black man happily complied. Pearl Davis took some lotion and smeared it on Dr. Umar Johnson's asshole, and then fetched her strap-on dildo. The moment of truth has come. A lot of black men claim to want some of that White Femdom stuff but are afraid of pegging. Time to see if Dr. Umar Johnson is a scaredy cat or a brave man.

"Offer me your ass, doc," Pearl Davis said, and Dr. Umar Johnson swallowed hard. Face down and ass up, the big black man offered his ass to the white dominatrix. Grinning, Pearl Davis gripped Dr. Umar Johnson's hips and pushed the dildo into his ass. Dr. Umar Johnson groaned as Pearl Davis dildo entered his asshole. When a white woman fucks a black man with a strap-on dildo, it completely flips the script on the whole interracial sex thing. Not every white woman who likes black men is a submissive slut for BBC. Some, like Pearl Davis here, got dominatrix tendencies and enjoy pegging black men. Nothing wrong with that.

"Fuck me," Dr. Umar Johnson squealed. The big black man felt his dick harden as Pearl Davis slammed the dildo up his ass. smiling, Pearl Davis smacked Dr. Umar Johnson's ass while filling his butt hole with her dildo. Interracial Femdom is smoking hot especially when there is pegging involved. A lot of macho black men cannot admit to themselves that they want to get strap-on fucked by a sexy white woman. Pearl Davis is more than happy to strap it on and fuck black men. Just ask her good friends Oshay Duke Jackson, along with Mr. Tate. All three of these black gentlemen have enjoyed some pegging fun with Pearl Davis.

"Femdom is good for you," Pearl Davis said, and she pegged Dr. Umar Johnson until the big black man begged for mercy. Smiling, Pearl Davis pulled the dildo out of the good doctor's ass. Afterwards, Dr. Umar Johnson and Pearl Davis shared a lengthy shower. The big black man was in awe of the tall, sexy redhead. Pearl Davis has brought Dr. Umar Johnson into a brand new world. The big black man is still preaching about black business and community and all that stuff, but he craves White Femdom now. Whenever the good doctor gets that itch, ladies like Pearl Davis are more than willing to scratch it.