All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 062'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whatever else you do, DO NOT let Mike die of dysentery on the Oregon trail...

nedthebundlernedthebundlerabout 3 years ago
An excellent storyline

I did a marathon reading to get caught up on this series after having spent a lot of time away from this site.

It has been great reading them all, and I look forward to new chapters.

Thank you

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 3 years ago

Amazing entry! Hope they figure out Eulalie needs live food; maybe Lily will clue them in.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 3 years ago

Your writing is always a treat. This shows great promise of another fun ride.

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

I just want to invite everyone to take a look at the story tags.

christi11christi11about 3 years ago
GAH! Another cliffhanger?!?!?!

I quite enjoyed the chapter but... but.. The ending! And how looooong it'll be until we get to find out what happened. How can you do that to us?! :-) I hope you're having as much fun writing as all of us out here are reading. Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us all. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not confusing at all.

Everything seemed to flow into each other just fine with the way you wrote it. If anybody had a problem with it then they obviously aren't used to read good stories.

ChadsamChadsamabout 3 years ago
Thanks

As always anticipating the next chapter this was great thank you!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

Excellent - as always :)

Loving this story. Many thanks for sharing with us,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please don't make us wait ages...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Worth the time to read

This whole series, everything you've posted on Literotica has been excellent. My only complaint is that I've had enough time to read all your currently posted work in between the time you posted this story and the last.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

You still rock.... 60 chapters in. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great stuff

Another great read! Now for the excruciating wait for the next chapter. This series never fails to impress, once again amazing work! Hope all is well, and stay safe.

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

Loved the reintegration of to worlds in this chapter. But we want more hot and steamy !

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 3 years ago

Great beginning!. Now hurry up next chapter.

And dont forget on lily's soul!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hilarious

Am I the only one who thought it was hilarious that Tink essentially started an onlyfans? I literally laughed out loud at that hahaha.

joshmosejoshmoseabout 3 years ago
Inquiring minds want to know...

So Mike normally ends up screwing his way out of his screw-ups. And they are facing

(likely) some cannibals. I hope Mike has a "rod of steel"!!!

Keep it up please.

Maximillian_MaissoneuveMaximillian_Maissoneuveabout 3 years ago

Great writing once again!

The man in the white suit is an interesting piece of detail.

I guess the only request this time is to publish some details from Dana and Lily’s stay with Bigfoot and the Arachne, so that we have more context.

And yes eragon43, the story tags are quite amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still love the story

Would have given a 5 star but the whole spider woman freaks me out. Dumb fear but hay it was still a great stroy. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Annabelle... Will you marry me...?

...no wait... I know what you're thinking but I've already talked to your partner (...a lil white lie...) and they said they were cool with it as long as you continued to make dinner (and feed the dogs...) every night. Oh, and as long as I didn't snore any louder than you do... or steal all the blankets...

REALLY!!!

I SWEAR (... I'm lying my ass off...)!!!

No but seriously I truly admire you and believe you are one of the most skilled writers I have ever had the pleasure of reading. And that is the honest-to-God truth.

(... but I still bet you are a sexy lil lady... <grins>)

SuggestionSuggestionabout 3 years ago
Rushed

Before I get flamed for daring to suggest that it was less than perfect. This was good. But it was not your best work. The chapter felt rushed and forced, even more so than the last chapter. It is like you are in a hurry to get to Oregon and are just throwing a few things together to get you there without your usual care and development.

The scene on the roof with Abella is a case in point. I was excited to finally see more of her, but it really seemed out of character for her. The petty vindictiveness was unbecoming of her and had a huge risk of being seen. The flashback had so much potential to be the focus of the chapter and I was excited when it started. But then it was cut short so short.

You spent a lot of time explaining how badass the arachne are, but then neither of the girls are that badass, nor was their mother. Mike's fear from having a mouthful of them was more than enough explanation for his fear, so the whole discussion thread seemed unnecessary.

Having Eulalie come all the way to the house and then just start molting to leave her there with no warning again seemed forced. I have no doubt that you have plans for her being there. Buy how you left her there just felt forced and contrived.

So overall, the chapter felt disjointed and forced. Still some of the better writing on the site. And still great characters. But not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great stuff!

Your story features characters with actual rapport, which is not something I've found on this site before. I adore it, and look forward to every chapter.

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
Thanks Annabelle, for another chapter.

Don't let the minor trolls and pesky pissants bother you. If they had any actual talent, or the guts to risk exposure ,they'd be making their own contribution.

Don't lettum spread the vacancy between their ears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm with bhojo---the characterization and plotting is really strong, and this chapter has some nice character moments. But both this chapter and the previous Dead And Horny chapter have been too light on the heavy stuff! Your works have always had such great, loving sex in them, and it's starting to feel like that's no longer the focus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

On please! The chapter is perfect, pay no attention to the naysayers.

Welcome back Bigfoot and the freaky spider ladies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not to say this chapter is...

...bad, but it just isn't awesome.

I'm sure 90% of everybody is ready to throw me to the cannibals of this chapter, but we all get an opinion, right?

Even if I liked the Archne as creatures (I don't...giant humanoid spider-people? Thrill...eye roll...), so far neither of them are compelling. Maybe you describe them better/different in the other story, about them? No idea because, you know...stories about giant humanoid spider-people...ugh and ick. (Ironically, you mention how people are averse to spiders IN this chapter...) So your normally deeper, more fleshed out background on something/one is lacking...for a character that more than any needs it. Which leads to the next issue...

Abella was wasted or at least misused/abused in this chapter. Some interesting backstory (that seemed contrived mostly to work in the forced-into-this-story Archne) was started, but seems cut off to get us 'back' to what seem almost like a fetish creature. Abella seems to be under-used or under fleshed out, and here a good back story was stopped.

Also, if you kill off Bigfoot (I don't think you are, just sayin') for the Archne...that trade off sucks.

I have zero desire to know how Mike will boink the Archne either, which says something for a story on a literary porn site.

Beth being infatuated by giant dicks is pretty tropish for an otherwise original and unconventional story. Even Mike having a 'superpower' of sex is such an over-the-top running joke WITHIN the story that it works. So much of Beth seems wasted or interminably delayed...at this point, I kind of DON'T want her and Mike together. He doesn't need her, he has a dozen others (including, disgustingly, probably both of the Arachne sisters). She doesn't really seem to care that much about him..she just wants guys with big dicks (which is a running joke that isn't funny to probably a significant portion of your readership, this reader/writer not included).

The people wanting her pregnant with Mike's kid (itself a weird trope/fetish on this site) have no plan for WHY, so I hope you don't cave into their bizarre cravings.

I really enjoyed the previous books in this series...I am all caught up now...I feel 90% of them could be published as 'real book's either in the literotica section of a brick and mortar bookstore, or even reworked without the sex, because they are just that compelling. So far...either because of the new character choice, or possibly owing to real life concerns, this book is faltering in comparison.

I'm certain this post will get lambasted by those considering themselves true 'fans', but I offer this as constructive criticism, nothing more (but nothing less). It is what I do for a living, after all.

I have purchased some if your work, so I feel I, too, am a 'true fan'. These are my thoughts.

Best of luck going forward. I know all too well how intrusive the real world with its endless travails can intrude on one's passions.

JoeOzoJoeOzoabout 3 years ago
To all the naysayers...

...if you’re going to be this critical, have the balls to post under your name! For those of you who don’t understand how “badass” Arachne are, go read “Last of Her Kind”.

To me, Annabelle is simply advancing the story line, with a very neat tie in between HFHM and “Dead and Horny”. She’s done a very nice setup for future chapters and more challenges for Mike to overcome. After all, things were getting a little too quiet at the Radley house 😏.

Not every chapter has to be thick on details or sex, as long as it progresses the plot, which is definitely now thickening. Well done Annabelle!

Ramen4lifeRamen4lifeabout 3 years ago
New horizons

I like where you're going with this. New Horizons. First Mike had to deal with the Society and society. Now he has to deal with forest creatures. At least so far it doesn't seem to be the order. Goodness knows what would happen if Mike ever comes up on their radar. 5 stars. Waiting for next story.

dr_lizardodr_lizardoabout 3 years ago

I binged this series over about a week, and audibly groaned when I reached the end of chapter 61 and had to wait...wait!...for the next installment. Checking daily to see if there was an update. When it did, I devoured it immediately, like a fool, because now I'm back to having withdrawal symptoms.

FWIW I didn't really mind that there wasn't really a proper sex scene in this one. By this point I'm really reading for the characters, and the hot sex is a highly appreciated bonus. Plus I have no doubt there'll be more soon.

Is this the first time Mike has actually been weirded out by a new monster girl? Otherwise he's usually taken their anatomical quirks in stride. Interested to see where this is going. Also nice to see some early bits of characterization reappear, like Mike liking to plan ahead (he hasn't had a chance to often), and even showing that his old hang-ups aren't quite out of the picture.

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
Wow! What a chapter

First, I was really sad about Darren having passed away. I think it would've been really awesome to see him and Mike interact with one another. But seeing as Velvet takes after her father more so after he died, Mike and Velvet will be interesting to see interact too. (Hopefully next chapter :) )

And a great backstory for Abella. I think it was longe overdue that she got a little more attention, seeing as the last book featured Beth, Kisa, Death, Lily and Cecilia really intensly, but Abella almost never had a time to shine. Glad that will hoplefully change now. Also, I have a feeling her brother might play a bigger role in the future. And I am SUPER excited to finally get a mention of the Order in the main series, as after their concact with Dana and Lily it will be awesome to watch Mike deal with them, the society and the great game in the future.

I can't wait for the next one. Book five is off to a great start, considering Book 4 in my opinion took 3-5 chapters to get going. This one seems far faster paced. Love it! Five stars, as usual.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Thanks again for another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Arachnophobia much?

Hi Anabelle and everyone!

I've read the comments a bit and there seems to be some kind of strife between the arachnophobics and the rest of the readership. I have read Last of her kind, and while not a fan of spiders in general, I have found it a compelling story, with great character development and an awesome ending. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to understand better why there is such an appeal for arachnes in Annabelle's readership. Seriously. Go read that if you haven't, and come back, please.

I had to make my own research on the cannibals to see what they're all about and they look like interesting cryptids in their own right, but not really fuckable, I'm affraid... That doesn't usually stop Mike, but I kinda hope he's going to actually fight them. He's got a lot of badasses in his team, and he himself is more than human. Were he so inclined, he'd make an awesome battlemage with all the powerful creatures who have attached part of their soul to his!

I want to see Mike bang Velvet, Eulalie and Beth, as well as the mummy in the basement! I don't quite understand why some of you don't like Mike and Beth, but ok, why not... I completely understand those that cringe at spider ladies, and I highly recommend, again, Last of her kind to them. It's an exceptional love story, and might endear you a bit more to the characters here.

As for the impatient ones here, thinking Annabelle is any kind of slow, I kindly invite you to read the headtext of the last few chapters. She seems to struggle with her life right now and she probably needs more support than criticism. Plus, compared to other writers here and elsewhere, she is both incredibly fast and incredibly reliable, with planned release dates in her bio, something I dearly wish Tefler for exemple would do. I understand the need for more chapters of this awesome series and its spin-off, and I think we should shower her with love and appreciation. She needs us guys, and we all love what she does!

Best wishes,

Take care,

Professor Anon

PS: I have mentioned Tefler in passing, but if you want another long-running, excellently written harem story on this very website, go and check Three Square Meals. And be prepared to have 1) a lot of reading ahead 2) patience worth the while once you finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well, you finally are going to bring Mike...

to my part of the world. I really enjoyed 'Last...' being set in Orygun. Come to think of it, Eulalie has just the right kind of personality and attitude that she would wear a shirt like I had in college; it was my traveling shirt, and was always a big hit in airports. I wore it because I was fed up with people mispronouncing both my state, and the valley I grew up in, the Willamette. Not Will-uh-met; it's Wil-lam-ette.

Not Ore-gone, it's Orygun, and that's just what my T-shirt had on it. Can't get them anymore; got mine at the UO Bookstore. I'm about Eulalie's dads age, so I wouldn't be surprised if she found one in the bottom of one of his clothes drawers. (hint, hint)

Like I said, she's got the right kind of sass to not like people mispronouncing her beloved state's name.

The only thing anyone is allowed to call my state, but Orygun, is God's country; it surely is.

Well done, as always; I like how you showed a deliquent side of the normally straight as an arrow garg, plus giving us an insight into her huge obsession with Mike. Hoping he'll get brave, and jump her stone.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

If you could make the sex less graphic this would make an awesome scifi series on tv. Keep up the good work. Love it so far

Lucifer7393Lucifer7393about 3 years ago
To the naysayers

I think u gyz haven't read the side stories "last of her kind" + "dead and horny"...characters have already been built soo good there and I don't think they require any more building... Story seemed quite normally paced with no real problem to me and everything made sense don't know why u gyz felt that... The spider phobia is understandable I had that too (somewhat) but after reading last of her kind and seeing how masterfully eulalie's mother's character was built I kinda lost that fear 😁

The people who think abella wasn't done good here I think that there is much more to her and Annabelle just teased her with her background this chapter (u gyz have to realise this is just a single chapter and there will be much more to her)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hi

I also want to see Mike bang Velvet, Eulalie and Beth, as well as the mummy in the basement

In sleeping arrangement, I wants to see Beth become frequently friends with benefits...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have literally been reading non stop since I started chapter 1. The dialogue between random characters. The constant banter from Tink. The interactions and antics between Reggie and Jenny. I had the craziest feeling the shadow man had traded for part of Emily’s soul and that was her reason for acting crazy (her deal spurned by Tink being hurt). There are a few authors on here that I read because their stories are so good. Burntredstone was one who had me completely invested in their characters up until I came across your stories. Even ignoring the sex I could easily be invested in it and honesty I wish I had waited to start because now I’m just dying to know the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Waiting on the Next Chapter

I have definitely enjoyed this entire series, definitely cant wait for the next few chapters. I binge read this story from beginning to end and I have not been disappointed, so now that I'm waiting I am going to check out your other stories. I guarantee they wont be a disappointment, keep writing and drawing in your readers. I cant wait to see Mike's other properties they should make for some interesting scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can’t wait for the next update, have reread this a couple of times! Wish it was in book form!

Love it

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 3 years ago
Excellent addition to the story

I have read this from the start and I read Last of her Kind, (Also well done) I now eagerly await the next chapter as usual. And those of you liking good well organized stories in Science Fiction should read 'Three Square Meals' by Tefler Which is my current favorite and is over 130 long chapters and just entered Book 5 with much more to go.

Radmatt0352Radmatt0352about 3 years ago

I am sad that I have caught up with the story, now I have to wait. I really do like the characters and how they progress. I look forward to seeing what happens.

captainkiddercaptainkidderabout 3 years ago

I can't wait.

Keep up the good work.

This is one oh my favorite stories.

Thanks Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

On No! I am only two stories behind!

I need this fix now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BETH & BIGFOOT 4EVA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sisters arachne are my favorite characters a side from the sweetest banshee I can think of keep up your great story lines can't wait for the next installment

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

You can’t kill Bigfoot please:) You’ve left me holding my breath again. Now I must start the next chapter even though it is 2:00am. Sleep is not as important as the Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find characters not falling head over heels for Mike refreshing. Especially Beth who does not have a super power. The monster obsession is getting kind of old though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First time reading it up to this point… but I hope you don’t kill off big foot.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

Love that you’re bringing inner conflict with mike. Feels like threats have stepped up externally but none facing his past. Also the housemates in conflict.

Abella is not my fav character but I’m glad she’s getting more screen time and getting fleshed out more.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

"I can't think of another tag"...? =P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can’t wait to read a chapter of mike fucking one of the spider ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know how Mike finds Beth attractive when he knows she is just a.. ykno.

Kinda repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars ofcourse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible work as always. I took a bit of break to let you get a couple books ahead and now I’m eating them up again. I think every character you create is fantastic and feels unique. Always love seeing some Beth too and glad Abella is getting some fleshing out. Next chapter here we come!!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

I wish i had your gift of imagination.

MasterAsteroidMasterAsteroidover 1 year ago

All of these are five stars without a doubt. And to everyone who’s talks shit about beth, why is it ok for mike to fuck so many different women but they can be attracted to him? He’s technically got a wife and she’s single so he’s even worse than her. Btw I love all the characters keep up the good work

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent. Another threat for Mike et al to resolve.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Amazing chapter, as things get kicked into high gear, we see elements of the past of these great individuals, and the spider girls are back, YES!

So sad about Darren though,

I miss him terribly already..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't like spiders myself. Just when it looked like Beth & Mike were about to... Oh, well. Still very imaginative. [SHUDDER]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, who is taking bets that Beth takes over care for the Oregon Cabin and takes Dana along with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there a lot of spider content ahead? Honest feedback, that's a problem for me. I love your writing, but the spider shit gets me. I don't want to stop here, but I'm really worried about how far this goes.

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverlandabout 1 year ago

just a heads up, in real life lots of things hunt spiders from birds to wasps and many others creatures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, can't do bugs, period. So outa here, thanks for everything!

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

An animal that nothing else predates is called an apex predator for their environment. Lions, orca, wolves, bears, tigers are all apex predators. Humans have made ourselves apex, but in a different way than these guys.

@offtoneverneverland, while many small birds and mammals eat spiders, that is a matter of scale. The spiders in the middle of the food webs are up to a few inches across; it still takes a dedicated hunter to take on a huntsman spider (up to 1 foot leg-span). A spider over six feet tall would be able to scare off most other predators. The wasps that attack big spiders are usually looking for a place to lay their eggs.

_Jade__Jade_12 months ago

People that have commented they’re going to stop reading here have really lost out on a great series. I’m re-reading it and it’s just as wonderful the second time around. Okay…back to the book I’m actually on. Just stopped by to look up something and saw the comments. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If bigfoot and Velvet have a tough time with those little devils Mike is going to be in serious problems. I didn't knew this kind of monsters so thank you to introduce me to them. I'm sorry for people with aracnophobia, they are going to miss so much fun.

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

🤭"I can't think of another tag"

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

And of we go for another adventure....

D1noSlayerD1noSlayer8 months ago

Noo Darren is dead??? Also please tell me that this story doesn't spoil the other two TOO much, that would be a bummer. Great chapter, tenks :)

JodailyJodaily7 months ago

Oh boy, oh boy. Here we go. Can't wait.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot7 months ago

"Once you go cat, all others fall flat." I almost choked.... (as my big altered male cat was interrupting my reading -- all pounds of him.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can’t wait to see all the different variations of the “brain empty no creative tag here” lines!

-AT

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Wonderful, suspenseful beginning.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour4 months ago

I'm nitpicking and don't know how to deal with bears, but the Sug P220 is a 9mm. Even if it's better than nothing. It seems a bit small to me to deal with that size of beast.

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

Yay spidergals!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10494 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...