All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 070'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
BigCoreySKRBigCoreySKRover 2 years ago

These chapters always end too fast for me… they could be a thousand pages and still probably end too fast for me though.

thedude2434thedude2434over 2 years ago

Augh! Every chapter is so good that it feels like just a drop.

I honestly can't wait for more!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Gaah!

You really must like being mean, you toss around cliffhangers like confetti.

Do you realize how difficult it makes the wait for you to post again??..

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 2 years ago

Beautifully written, I can’t wait to hear about Clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey bud! New reader here just saying I love your work! It's really quite amazing and the story you tell is always entrancing! Cheers for the good reads! And jus because im curious what are your favourite reads on lit?

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Like always your work is great I am on edge to see your next instalment .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh. A pegging chapter. not for me. MOST men do NOT like their back door traveled. While the prostrate and orgasm are interlinked the entire process has been greatly romanticized.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I agree with the others...

Always look forward to the next chapter, with both glee and trepidations. Glee because I know it will be a great experience and trepidation because I know once I start it will end too quickly and only leave me begging for more... Lol. But, that just shows how great you are at what you do, just like the contest win you received recently for CH.60 Congrats by the way for it is well deserved. Next month cant come soon enough I'm looking forward to what you have instore for Mike, Beth and all the horny monsters we love. Thanks for Sharing!!!

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

As everyone has said, another great chapter and way too short. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like Death's tea, each chapter gives me warmth and comfort from within. 🤗

My cup is now empty. Please fill it soon with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh, they way you write Death, it almost sounds like he would start talking LIKE THIS.

CarchariasCarchariasover 2 years ago

So Velvet saved an egg and didn't tell anyone. I feel like Abella won't be thrilled with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now the savage cruelty of waiting 30 days for the next installment. sigh.

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 2 years ago

I can't wait to learn the Clue story!! Thank you for another amazing chapter and may all the best come to you and yours.

EsbanosEsbanosover 2 years ago

Hey Annabelle. I have a request im pretty sure I have made before. With the large number of chapters and creatures being involved in the story it would really help if there were a list of what creatures are and when they were introduced.

Anyway, yet again thanks for a great story.

Esbanos

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I agree with the others...

Always look forward to the next chapter, with both glee and trepidations. Glee because I know it will be a great experience and trepidation because I know once I start it will end too quickly and only leave me begging for more... Lol. But, that just shows how great you are at what you do, just like the contest win you received recently for CH.60 Congrats by the way for it is well deserved. Next month can't come soon enough I'm looking forward to what you have instore for Mike, Beth and all the horny monsters we love. Thanks for Sharing!!!

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

I am excited to watch you develop your skills with the serialized novel. And your story is all engrossing.

Oldsjohnson442Oldsjohnson442over 2 years ago

I have never been so intrigued by a game of clue excellent writhing

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

Another delightful chapter with some pithy yet savory phrases and literate references, like Clarke's comments about technology and magic.

However, the absolute best one was "...crashing into her like a gargoyle addicted to porn." We all knew instantly there could only be one such gargoyle, and it was a wonderful comment that after a few hundred thousand words to this series that your sentence was so nuanced and hilarious. You've reached the point where you can self-reference -- and we will get it when you do. And that was so complex as well, saying that Beth was hit by something that hit her physically but mentally as well. You show that you are truly the Mistress of Monster Girls.

Thanks for sharing! All the best. 5* Slainté

Messy112Messy112over 2 years ago

Welcome back...... great to see you keep your promise to deliver this chapter...... waiting for the next one.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

I missed reading the story tags when I wrote my comment. If you enjoyed the story, check out the tags. They are a bonus.

Slainté

TaradarTaradarover 2 years ago

Honestly, the best thing on completion of each chapter are the story tags. Always a surprise, always a treat.

John_KennethJohn_Kennethover 2 years ago

Poor Mike even just recovering from the death by poison, He must fuck his way out of a zombie problem to save Dana and possibly all the other.

Thank you for your wonderful imagination and all the work you do to write your stories. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep the great work.

J K

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing as usual, now the sad part of the writing is the waiting for a new installment. More power to your pen.

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

"told you this chapter would be shocking" <groans!!! and smiles> Good pun! Or is that bad pun? either way I liked it. Yay for the 'odd' egg! So let's see... Velvet has 15-20 years yet and she's what... 20? Something like that? So the arachnid live around 35-40 years? Which means their Mom may have died of old age. I still want closure on that front, dang it! :-) This was another good chapter and I thank you for sharing your time with us all. :-)

JzznJzznover 2 years ago

So wonderfully engrossing as ever.

This chapter was as if we. the readers, were written into the story . When Abella became so overly excited she was knocking holes into the wall, I knew in my heart, that is how I react to seeing each new chapter. And as yesterday proves to me once again, I will smash into a contest winning repeat without noticing till I'm halfway through the first page.

Congratulations for yet another contest win. Always well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Death cracks me up!

LordJokarrLordJokarrover 2 years ago

I hate you... Truly...

Why must you make me love every character? Must I always be so intrigued? I am invested and I need more.

Write 200,000 words in the next chapter, yeah? Haha. Cheers, you're an amazing author and I love it all.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 2 years ago

Way to make us want more. Excellent writing as usual can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never long enough. But great as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!! You’re killin’ me! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A few things...

Guys getting it in the rear...can't say nobody likes it, but it is WAY overrated and overdone (in general, not specifically to this). I think women like the IDEA of it, think it is cool or sexy (somehow) or shows a sense of dominance, perhaps, but in reality...not so much. So, yeah, we get it, this isn't reality...but still not fun to read for most guys. (Which is probably not the audience the writer is targeting anyway.)

Abella is going to feel VERY betrayed and stupid when she finds out about the last spider egg. If that goes anything but horribly wrong, it is an assassination of Abella's character, right then and there. Already she was 'changed' to suit the spider storyline. Might as well just retcon her completely and make her people allies of the spiders, or at least make Abella and outlier against her people BECAUSE she loves the spiders.

As Abella fans from way back, the convenient 'shift' of her character is nothing more that a betrayal of her origins and an obvious plot device to promote the 'new girl' in town.

For as much fun as Bigfoot is, and has been, now it seems he is being written out (at least temporarily, if only to make a dramatic re-entrance as the 'cavalry' later).

Aside from Death (who seems to present as 'male', but...), Bigfoot is the only male in the series with any presence or humor or just personality. The others are either the size-queen's fuckbuddies, or bad guys doomed to die. Well, except for Mike, but he had been so diminished as the series goes along...just getting dumber and utter reliant on everybody and anybody to help him out of jams he can't fuck his own way out of...nobody, male or female or other, would have any self-confidence or dignity at this point. He's barely an accidental hero, and is basically in the 'right place, right time' AND 'wrong place, wrong time' Halls of Fame simultaneously.

It IS funny at times, but his character development has slid to the point of neither him, nor his 'once-presumed' paramour, Beth, being of the most interest. (I read a comment some ways back that somebody thought she would get her 'own house' and thus her own series. Both interesting, but possibly redundant, minus switching out females for males...maybe.) Mike's character also seems to be being set-up almost as a gimp or simp. He is both only useful for his dick, yet now getting feminized. (Which is cool, not a judgement of how any guy 'SHOULD', you know, 'be'. Just an observation.)

Lastly...the writer should definitely write her story as she wants.

If the reviews of the spiders are mixed (as they seem to be from past comments), so be it.

We have no idea how many views are truly out there. (Especially 'new' or unique ones.) If the number count is going up, or high enough for the writer to justify keeping the characters, that is all that matters, except if the writer just doesn't CARE about the numbers or reviews. Which is entirely her prerogative.

If somebody doesn't like the characters, they can simply stop reading the book. Audiences tend to have a feeling that THEY own a work, because they have invested the time into it. Trust me, unless you have written a novel or created something, the vast majority of the time, far more work went into it than anybody will typically get from it. So even if this storyline fails spectacularly, and readership drops off significantly, it is still the writer's work to do with as she pleases.

So all critiques written here, or by anybody else...Annabelle can read them or not, care or not, change her story...or not.

Most critiques we've seen overall are with good intent (whether widely agreed with or not). Some aspects (spiders!) are more divisive amongst us readers than others (who doesn't love them some Tink?!), but we all come here with our own thoughts and preferences. Annabelle's are all that matter to the story. If she gains or loses readers due to them, that is for her to decide the import.

We will keep reading (for now, we personally don't like spiders), and hope the story refocuses on some of the core members, while still looking forward to the new surprises Annabelle has in store for us (Owl Lady!).

Now to see how much hate we get, as we (my wife and I) have noticed that anybody who doesn't claim to want to give a chapter 10 stars and an oath of their first born is met with derision and scorn (Cubs fans should self-identify there).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate waiting fothe next chapters. Love this storyr

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. It would be interesting to see uncle foot inspect other caretaker properties that have gone dark. So Velvet did keep one of her eggs. Can't wait to see if it plays an important role later on. We still don't know about the other previous caretakers besides Emily. Still not convinced they did not have kids. Cannot wait to see what is Leeds decides to do.

Sincerely,

Returning reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant! Can we have more please? Maybe tomorow? :-)

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

An epic cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how I came to this site just to get off and now I am more deeply interested in this as a story rather than the sex. Such a strange world we live in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent and thoughtful comments from anon (the longer entry), I would just disagree with the "character assassination"perspective on Abella. I'm a HUGE Abella fan, but see her acceptance of Velvet more as character development than assassination. In all fantasy/fiction projects, characters should be able to grow and develop, change from who they were to who they become, organically and based on their experiences, which Abella has now had personally with Velvet. What character remains exactly the same as when they started? That would be too static. I LOOOOVE the spider characters and YAY for Velvet saving a "good egg!" Now Abella needs a romantic scene to re-stoke with Mike. I agree his own character has dwindled to almost a sideline personality. The running joke is he fucks his way out of problems, but there hasn't been much of that for a long time. Go Annabelle, go!!! 5 stars

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 2 years ago

First of all thank you for another wonderful installment. The new characters representing the forest is a natural extension of magic and very enjoyable. Not that everyone agrees all the time so conflict at times is to be expected. Looking forward to the next phase.

Please fix Dana.

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

The Velvet story arc is still unsettling.

Definitely the most non-consent content in the series so far (other than the Emily flashback) as she essentially roofies Mike in order to get pregnant and still hasn't admitted to drugging him.

Hiding one egg seems like it will be a much smaller issue to Abella than drugging someone she cares about.

(I do love the characters at the cabin, which is why it was so unsettling how Velvet's story developed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi, sorry for the anonymous post. I don't have an account but have been reading since about chapter 7 (I think) and I try and catch each new entry as soon as you post it. I think this chapter was also great, but (please forgive the critic) the sex in this one almost felt like a means to an end, rather than developing the characters further. To explain, I feel you missed an opportunity to 'take advantage of' some of the personalities you have so carefully developed. Following the end with Mike and Dana, you have 3/4 females that have been involved that are left hanging, something I don't feel Mike has ever done, nor Dana when she has previously ingested his semen directly (I tried to think of a polite term).

I think Dana would whisper a plan to mike and then a part plan to Yuki.

You have quetz almost chomping at the bit from turning Mike into a Sybian for Dana and having a direct POV to the action, but getting none herself - que Dana taking her to the next room to burn off her new energy and repeat quetz.

You have Abella, the ultimate Voyeur, who has acknowledged her past and shared her mate with her worst foe, holding a secret for her from her love. She was targeted to weaken him and gave everything she had to get back and save mike. She then had to watch a Yuki attempted to save his mind,

Then hold Dana to start the group action, then had a front row seat to the foursome? She is ripe for more time from mike.

You have Yuki, still in love with Emily but growing with Mike, who has barely slept since he saved her life, attempting to do the same for him. She just instigated and choreographed a foursome? To save Dana and all of them, and would be just as effected by the scene herself, then Dana suggests they mess with Abella and Quetz... she is up for a little more 'conducting' of events.

Then Mike... hungry but lifeforce and Magic back, feeling he owe all the girls his life and now Dana's, and knowing their kinks...

Yuki is on his face before she knows it, and has trapped Abella by her hands and feet against the wall, where she can see yuki and mike, and quetz and Dana. Dana puts on and epic show, knowing she is watching, and mike focuses on Yuki, stroking her tail and ass, and teasing her as much as he could. He uses his magic to tease Abella all over, but particularly her breasts, vagina and ass. She struggles by he reinforces the bonds with further magic. Yuki explodes, falling onto mike, nuzzling his cock almost asleep.

Abella is going spare - she can't get off and can only watch.

Velvet has sensed something is different and peers into the room. Abella catches her eye and velvet smiles at her and distracts mike. His focus gone, Abella breaks free and pushes Yuki back into Mikes face as Abella rides his cock until they all pass out again.

Well... didn't mean to come up with my own fanfiction.... but god I love your characters! So damn hot!

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

*Drugging referring to the unnatural attraction, not the bite. "He was drawn to her by desires he didn't fully understand, and he hadn't thought twice about pursuing them.".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nooooooooo i was waiting for what felt like years and now I'm already caught up again?!

crogolfcrogolfover 2 years ago

Great story please continue I have never commented before but I am fascinated by this story.

Lenny20Lenny20over 2 years ago
Hot and heavy

Now that was the best sexy scene this book by a long shot. Really loved how each of the girls got to shine in there own way (even voyeur Abella). Only that this was the first time Dana-Mike really felt a bit underwhelming, because it was literally 70 chapters in the works.

Still a great chapter with so much more questions that beg for answers. The egg, the owl lady and the clue incident. You really know how to keep us hooked. And that's awesome! Thanks for sharing another 5-star worthy piece of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ooooo, is the new girl an Owl Mage? A version of a harpy? The story mentioned her "sisters." I hope our beleaguered hero Mike has some more sexy romps in the near future, the sexy scene in this chapter was good but was a long time coming (ha no pun intended). I agree with the commenters who don't want pointless sex scenes randomly inserted just for the sake of it, but I'm hard pressed to think of ANY time sex in this series has been that way. More, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. Hope we get some more back story on Leeds. Bigfoot would be interesting as a globe trottering forest gardian and it would be interesting to explore new locations that have been abandoned by humanity. Also, looking forward to the orgy that Naia will attempt to set up, fingers crossed for a Christmas setting. Also we haven't heard from the soul of the house so far will it make an appearance?

Sincerely

Returning reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What kind of magic user is Mike by the way?

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 2 years ago

Love it, Love it, Love it. Can't wait dor the next chapter.

TheNonchalantZealotTheNonchalantZealotover 2 years ago

Ability Unlocked! Thundrous Nut

...speaking on which, does he now have some sort of EMPenis that releases electric blasts whenever he orgasms, or is that just because quetzalli's present?

SillywillieSillywillieover 2 years ago

Excellent great chapter can't wait for the next installment

FbjsFbjsover 2 years ago

What an amaaazing sex scene! Loved every word! And those characters XD

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Amazing - As always :)

Many thanks for all of your incredible work on this series. Can't get enough of it!!!

TomArgileTomArgileover 2 years ago

Another great chapter, can't wait for the next one!

CynergeticCynergeticover 2 years ago

Amazing as usual, but I love the part where they are talking about aging.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 2 years ago

I started this series yesterday and now I’m pissed at myself for tearing through it so fast. I freaking love it!

Aberystwyth1Aberystwyth1over 2 years ago

Ffs your chapters are never long enough!!!!, post more, and faster!!!!

To much suspense😩

noahbudienoahbudieover 2 years ago

I love this story. I am hoping against hope that Layla and velvet both get to live happily with mike and the other monster girls. Bigfoot needs to have his family happy so he too can be happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bigfoot is easily my favorite character. What a bro. Love how you've written him!

EstcherEstcherover 2 years ago

Love this whole fucking series. Staying for the AMAZING storyline that could only be told here on Literotica. Love Bigfoot. https://www.reddit.com/r/Monke/comments/plkdog/monke/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Beth is an amazing character and it is a testament to your writing skills. Very relieved Dana, Mike and the gang are OK. I have an itching feeling, that Jenny has created her own “real life” Clue game … we’ll is could also be my allergies and dry skin too. 🤔 🤷🏼‍♂️ Finn

DarthpimpDarthpimpover 2 years ago

So looking forward to finding out about the “clue” incident. Also loved the idea of instant cum-sicles to help Dana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After so much suffering, it's nice to see hope. Thanks annabelle!

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

What an interesting way to get Dana and Mike right 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No negative comments at all? Really?

That certainly is interesting. I wonder why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I take back what I said about Velvet having a freaky pussy that put me off in chapter 66.

I would go back and read that shit over and fucking over again instead of reading whatever the hell this sorry excuse for a sex scene was between Mike and the girls. Atleast Mike had actual sex with Velvet in that chapter.

Just write the plot of the story and forget about the sex scenes. You definitely don't know how to write a decent one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Waited for weeks and weeks hoping for a chapter that has one or more monster girls getting a good pounding by another horny monster or Mike.

And what do we get......

The guy in the story getting fingers shoved up his asshole to make him have a pathetic flaccid orgasm. Thanks for letting us down Annabelle. But i'm sure that one gay guy out of thousands of your readers will be eternally grateful for having his kind represented in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter......

Apart from the lackluster and unneccesarily awkward sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look at all these people sucking on the author's toes and completely ignoring the woke as fuck sex scene!

If no one is going to call her out on it, then the only anal scenes she'll write for the remainder of the story will only include the men in the story getting things shoved up their butt. Fucking disgusting!

If the author is reading this, you should fucking know better than to include random and sudden prostate stimulation scenes in the story without any warning. Add a tag that says " protagonist is secretly a gay sissy boy that wants to get his ass shoved full of fat hard cock " tag next time.

You ruined his character completely for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost everyone in the comments sound like they will be set on fire if they don't praise the story lol.

It's uncomfortable and severely off putting when the supposedly straight main guy is getting his ass fucked instead of fucking the more than a dozen of the monster girls up their asses himself like he is supposed to.

I really hope this "prostate stimulation" fetish of yours is left in the trash where it belongs instead of being sneaked into otherwise engaging and funny story telling of future chapters.

Nobody loved it when you first included a scene like this in chapter 9, and no one likes it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't write about putting things up Mike's butt in any future chapters. It's awkward as fuck and very uncomfortable to read.

Other than that the rest of the chapter was awesome. I hope Dana permanently retains her new abilities and stays fresh without starting to rot for significantly longer periods of time. Perhaps she can gradually start showing more emotions as well. Please make sure she has a happy ending when this rollercoaster of a story ends.

She's one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My God. The number of people in these comments showing their obvious homophobia is sad. Get it thru your thick fucking skulls people. A prostate massage is not gay. It's not like he's taking dick up there. It's a woman massaging a muscle that just happens to be in the male rectum. Get over yourselves. Besides if you don't like seeing it in the story then feel free to excuse yourselves from the adult's table and kindly see yourselves to the kids table with your petulant asses. This is Annabelle's story and she will write it how she wants to. Don't like it? Then fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about you fuck off gay little cocksucker. And stop riding the author's dick while you're at at, not like she's gonna pat you on the head and call you a good little boy for chasing off people leaving their honest opinion in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the triggered motherfucker calling people homophobic in the comments.....

Listen here turd, if you think the comment section was made to write down nothing but sunshine and rainbows about the story, then your the one who needs to pull their head out of their ass. If Annabelle is can write the story however she wants, then the readers can say whatever the fuck they want about it, be it positive or negative. You need to take that horse cock dildo out of your ass and do a reality check before you bark at strangers on the internet. Also, no one requires your permission to enter litrotica in the first so that pathetic "then fuck off". Is scaring no one you whiny little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whoa! Is Mike bisexual? Was he always bisexual? If he is I don't remember reading about it in any of the earlier chapters. I mean he obviously loves females in the story so him being into the anal play thing is kind of confusing honestly. I wasn't as put off by that part of the sex scene like many of the other readers here but I think it would have been a good idea to clearly state what Mike's kinks and fetishes are early on so the reader knows what to expect when reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, so much for me thinking Mike was a relatable character to myself. I'm sorry but the anal insertion thing was so sudden and out of left field that now I'm really hoping that there won't be any sex scenes involving Mike in the future. Let's just say he's a little too fruity for a guy in charge of dozens of sex hungry monster girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not he's asking to get ass fucked........

The thing about inserting things inside Mike's ass isn't a common thing in the series ( thank God for that ) i believe it's happened at least 3 times including this chapter and Mike never had a say or chance to reject what was being done to his ass.

First time was Naia sticking her finger up to the knuckle inside his rectum while giving him a blowjob during their very first encounter in the first chapter.

Second time was when Lily had her way with him and full on fucked his ass femdom style with her stinger inside the dreamscape ( she didn't actually stick the stinger inside Mike in real life, only in the dreamscape ) during their first encounter.

And this chapter is the third instance. Look what I'm saying is that Mike is not gay in any sense, the women are the ones that always initiate and take the lead when it comes to anal play.

Blame them for being kinky perverts but leave Mike alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was expecting to see a bloodbath in the comments section. I was wrong, it's actually world war 3.

Can't say I blame the people getting mad because of Annabelle's prostate fetish. She really should have put a warning at the start of page 1. It's the least she could have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LMFAO!

Frozen cumsicles? I'm dying over here.

Oh man, I hope we somehow end up meeting face to face one day Annabelle. I have a feeling conversations with you will never involve a dull moment. Your imagination is impressive and absolutely hilarious at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God damn it woman!

Why did you exclude Yuki from having actual sex with Mike? Yet again? She's been in the story for God knows how many chapters and still hasn't been fucked by Mike. She's earned it, unlike some other monster girls (COUGH, Velvet COUGH, COUGH),that have sex scenes with Mike just because they are new and forcefully shoved into a relationship with Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You want Velvet gone?

Careful what you wish for there buddy.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

And another cliffhanger, oh well. Glad I'm getting this late so I can just click on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It surprises me that this may people have problems with reading about anal-play. I dont see the problem at all. Do you feel like your manhood i threatened if you read about it? With this long a story not every sexual encounter will be for everyone, but thats part of the beauty of this tale. Personally I have missed having some anal stuff in the story. Mike seem like an openminded guy who likes to experiment, so him liking that stuff makes sense to me. It does not make him "fruity", as some called him. He is just secure in his sexuality.

Love the story, from a hetero male who would love to see more anal in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the closet homo below.

"Love the story, from a hetero male who would love to see more anal in the future"?

YOU ARE GAY NOT HETERO, STRAIGHT MEN DON'T STICK THINGS UP THEIR ASS LIKE YOU.

And don't just fucking say open minded to automatically justify gay shit a character does and still call them straight afterwards.

Stick to the gay section of literotica if you are looking forward to dude on dude anal play in the future, you won't be seeing much of that here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, honestly didn’t expect so many losers to be in the comments complaining about mike getting his prostate shocked, not too surprised either tho. Afterall, Internet trolls, and homophobes exist everywhere.

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Once again a great chapter gripping our attention, can't wait to see how everything unfolds

Though i don't personally enjoy the thought of anal play im not going to belittle others for enjoying it

darken05darken05about 2 years ago

LMAO at all the idiots that think that enjoying the stimulation of an erogenous zone makes you gay. News flash: homosexual literally means preferring sex with someone of the same gender. I didn’t see any men other than Mike in that scene. So many men here with their fragile manhood threatened by a nerve cluster in their ass. Makes me wonder what women who like anal sex are to these fools, by their logic they must all be transgendered homosexuals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little anal play like that is nothing to sneeze at honestly. The Author is just being kinky and perverted. As long as Annabelle doesn't introduce a character that is obsessed with pronouns and gender identity, i have no complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@darken05 - How about you shut the fuck up and go suck on some dick. Better yet, go suck on yo dad's asshole you dumb gay cunt. Since you love defending all of these cock sucking Faggots that love shoving things up their asses it should not be a big deal for you. Unlike you the rest of us are not a bunch of pathetic sissy FAGGOTS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man i hate it when Dana goes full on zombie berserk mode. She really should have been fixed or at the very least stable by this point in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HEY, HEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!

YALL DUMBASSES IN THIS HERE COMMENTS SECTION BETTER SHUT YER FUCKING HOLES AND STOP FIGHTING IF YE KNOWS WUTS GOOD FER YE. DON MAKE ME CRAWL THROUGH THOSE PHONE SCREENS AND BEAT YA RAW WHERE THE SUN DON SHINE.

YU GON LEARN I TELL YA!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the only one with an overgrown nerve cluster up their ass and in their brain is you @darken05. Did you really just say that men that aren't into sticking things up their ass are repulsed and disgusted by women that love getting their assholes railed? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No they are not, what the fuck are you smoking you inbred fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I feel bad for the cabin they are in, the cabin never asked for any of these electric explosions lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Things are picking up quite nicely i see......

Couple of criticisms tho.

Lily creeps me the fuck out sometimes with her gory, slow regeneration abilities man, also putting herself in danger to injure herself and prove a point? Really? It would have been cool if she had healed up instantly. And the concept of death drinking anything at all is just laughable. He does not need to eat sleep or drink at all so he's just wasting all the tea. And now he's swearing like a sailor!!! Great!!! Another reason to not like him.

Not to mention that he's the most sexless thing you can think of in an erotic fiction story. Boring as fuck.

He was a cool character to show up during the siege on the house by Amir and his whores and other places where an op character was needed but he has overstayed his welcome by too many chapters. I hope he gets removed from the story for some plot reason. He's getting so annoying. He needs to ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️ ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Annabelle your imagination makes me feel as though I am smoking something hallucinatory. In fact since I started reading Home for Horny Monsters (and truly this is not my normal reading material) you have led me into a Dreamscape. LoL Luv your imagination Madly.

kushdaddy8988kushdaddy8988about 2 years ago

Mind blowing chapter and I love this story!!! Part of me doesn’t want to catch up entirely but I can’t help binge reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Long time reader here. I'm catching up on this story again and I'm personally having a blast!

My only complaint is it seems that we're constantly being introduced to new characters. There's a lot to have to remember. But it's also charming in a way to see who these characters are and how they fit into this world.

As for the previous commentors... I say don't listen to them. Straight men can enjoy a little stimulation without changing orientations or making them "less than" in any way. I personally thought the situtation was a bit awkward, it was enjoyable. I would be happy if there was more moments like that.

I will still be reading!

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykalmost 2 years ago

I’m interested to know if Mike has any long term effects from being so injured/almost dying. I liked that he didn’t immediately recover from the poison arrow. Makes him feel more mortal and vulnerable

Fantastic story as always. I can’t wait to find out about the clue incident.

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

I wish that literotica would remove the anonymous choice when posting. Annabel, your work is amazing and all the bullshit from people who are cowards that post anonymously are not worth reading.

As someone who has been in the medical field for decades, it’s a shame that people are not aware of the power of the prostate.

You are not gay or evening bi if you are turned on by your prostate being manipulated. It is very stimulating and I pity the fool who thinks that a person is gay and misses. out in this pleasure.

These anonymous people are also showing their bigotry and ignorance by the words that they are using, even if it’s something that they don’t choose to indulge in, they should keep their mouths shut!

I can’t apologize for their ignorance, but I can say thank you for adding yet another amazing twist to the story.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Dima_SynDima_Synover 1 year ago

That prostate stuff as soooo hot

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...