All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 098'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
EnigmaCharmerEnigmaCharmerover 1 year ago

Looks like another epic tale is afoot. I'm gonna bet that Ratu's ex is going to end up being an antagonist in this arc. Also, Death in a Punisher cap? Couldn't stop laughing! LOL

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

Monsters in Hawaii? Did you know that, for a while, there was a script floating around Hollywood called 'Beetlejuice goes Hawaiin'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am unabashedly HERE for the Master Cyrus shenanigans. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, I am over thrilled to read your story once more. This chapter was incredible and I have missed your writing based on your previous schedule. Thank you for sharing your story with us, I have really missed it. Looking forward to the next installment and this book looks like it will be the most challenging for mike and his team so far. Your very big fan from Nigeria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved Death's mew look, can't stop imagining him in that baseball cap. Otherwise great development, can't wait to get into the thick of it.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 1 year ago
The astounding

Stupidity of the order is frightening, it's like watching warehouse 13, the library's "we know better than you" villains. And I love it, I can hardly wait for the order to get it's come up ans..

NobodyspclNobodyspclover 1 year ago

As always, enjoy your stories. Can't imagine anyone that finds your stories wouldn't be eager to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, anyone else think Ratu's ex will turn up in Hawaii?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the wonderful set up <3 I love your stories

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Its strange, i still miss Velvet, but its nice to see Grace moving around.

And yes mermaids would be lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so excited for this story! I love a good mystery/adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As anyone who has been to Vegas can tell you, the House always wins in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great addition, love the story. Been a big fan from the start. Waiting to see what chapter 100 will be like.

traskentraskenover 1 year ago

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

brother_beastiebrother_beastieover 1 year ago

Absolutely my favorite series on this site!!! I wait impatiently for each new chapter!!! Love, love, love!! Please keep up the amazing work you do!! As always 5-stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice chapter as always. The game is onn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh Annabelle Hawthorne you weave the best yarn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, a wonderful chapter to read! Thank you for sharing your time, your imagination and your talent. I will most certainly be buying the collection of books. :D

Ncokat2Ncokat2over 1 year ago

Love it!! Been following you since the icemans wrath, and been pulled into the Radley epic!!! Your characters more human than some humans I know.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

Another great installment. Why is Grace munching on hair & clothing?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

I just read the tags. 'curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal'? Are you going to slip in some Firefly references??!!

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

I love it, This is so good all your stories are great, always looking forward to the next chapter.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

5 stars as always!!!!!

This is by far the best series on LIT. It's always entertaining, sexy, with laughs and feels, and all the good stuff you want in a good tale. I am on the edge of my seat to see how this Hawaiian adventure goes and how bad the Order fails at the home break-in attempts. I see many chance for comedy on that front. Hope Jenny gives the Order a 'Clue' (I know we don't talk about that)... LOL! Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Something tells me the Director is somehow the Naga Ex. Also somehow expecting Mike to get into the Order and rescue Moth-woman, maybe with Cyrus's help. Dunno about Mr. X offing agents though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uncle Death in a baseball cap and glasses, love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still my favorite

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

I can't wait for Home Alone, Monster style. You write such wonderful fun. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aladdin is the Director... oh, and as many Beth scenes as possible pleeeeeease! 😍😍

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 1 year ago
AWESOME

Another great chapter setting up for more great fun

Don4poonDon4poonover 1 year ago

Did anyone else get excited and a little giddy when they read this?

They're going to wish they never set eyes on your house."

"Yeah they are." Mike turned to Beth. "I wonder if you're thinking what I am?"

Beth chuckled. "I'll talk to Jenny and see what she wants to do."

Man I can’t wait for the next chapter!! As always your page stays open for the next wonderful installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars as always Annabelle. Grace is adorable and I love the way all of your characters are developing in and around the house.

You are truly a talented individual with an awesome imagination and I wait eagerly for everything you put out for us to read (then devour it waay too fast... lol)

DicKasoloDicKasoloover 1 year ago

5stars as always

I love these series hope next one comes soon than expected Gracias

JazHazJazHazover 1 year ago

Lol, what Fuzzy_Kbear said so well, I wish I had posted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're my favorite writer on this site and this is my favorite series to read! Thank you so so much!

DucatastiDucatastiover 1 year ago

It just keeps getting better, one of the very best on Lit. Great job Annabelle

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 1 year ago

Ugh. I loved this series but I can’t believe you included human/human sex. That’s disgusting and immoral, and I will no longer sully my eyes with this filth.

JK you’re awesome and this chapter was great!

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

Count me among those saying this is their favorite series and favorite author on Lit . You have never failed to impress. This chapter was a nice interlude of relative peace before things inevitably go sideways in the coming chapters. <fastens seatbelt> 5/5*

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Excellent as always and still loving it !!!

Many thanks !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Human/human love scene was perfect.

Not liking Ingrid using Wallace like an object, but we don’t know where Wallace stands on the subject, yet. I do it hate it when authors just sum up a moral dilemma into a single solution/sentence, though. Ie: “Yup, I’m totally fine with it. Go For for it. Tee-hee.” It dilutes character sovereignty.

The director is Ratu’s Ex.

I’m surprised Lily hasn’t used the rats to make a gloryhole to Mike’s dong, for her own personal enjoyment.

Can’t wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the director mentioned about the previous attempts on the house and barrier, it just seemed like the order is 2 steps behind where they need to be to achieve their objectives.

Not that it really matters... I mean there is Jenny, and Yuki to clean up whatever survives Jenny.

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

Simply incredible as always and well worth the wait! I also adore the tags you make! They make me laugh. Please continue writing. Your gift makes this world a much brighter place to live in.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Fantastic. I can't wait until Jenny takes on the Order - I think the Order is about to meet Chaos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I find it interesting that even in the most extreme cases. Mike has always been shown as compassionate to the women in his life before, during, and after sex.

And yet in the first truly human only sex scene of the series it was so mechanical and dispassionate. It gives us such a glaring difference in the two relationship types. I’d also like to point out the only healthy human/human relationship we have seen, to my knowledge, has been a lesbian couple that ended in the death of one and zombification of the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No fair!!! One of your shortest entries and already we have to wait for more!!!

Well done ma'am, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the opening of this chapter the rest of the rest is a wait and read to see it round into another great book

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual we devoured this edition like we were starving for it! LoL after a whole month we were! Love the series can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jenny vs The Order? Well good luck! Jenny's gonna own them.

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005over 1 year ago

Once again i can see much improvement from your earlier entries each character has much more growth behind how they act and it feels more like im just a person watching everything from nearby rather than the feeling of watching a play or a movie feels like i could just come out and talk to the characters or play a part in the scene

Can't wait to see how much your abilities will continue to grow

Trying to think what kind of God or Goddess would use Hawaii but unless its like a Moana God(dess) like Maui, then i am unsure the only Greek Gods i can think.of are Aphrodite since one origin is her being born from a clam or Gaia as the embodiment of the Earth itself then there is Poseidon as the Ocean lord are all ones i can think of

nedthebundlernedthebundlerover 1 year ago

Another great chapter, Thank You!

Yeah...I don't thing The Order is ready for Jenny.

Vocoder4Vocoder4over 1 year ago

Excellent job bringing together our characters and showing the stakes. I'm so excited for the coming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hephaestus if sticking with Greek Gods.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

Another fine piece of Art, Annabelle! Your stories are so rich, each character has a story and is not just a tool to advance the plot. You drop plot hooks like a group of 5 year olds dropping crumbs at a birthday party! I hope writing these stories gives you as much pleasure as I get while reading them.

Newt0351Newt0351about 1 year ago

As usual I love the chapter. I wish all the rest were here already, but I will just have to wait. Looking forward to the next Dead and Horny chapter.

Thanks for the stories makes recovery better when a chapter drops.

noahbudienoahbudieabout 1 year ago

I dreamed all night about possible ways the Order could magically fool the Geas to enter unwelcome. Once more you have me on the edge of my seat. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To start with...

A good chapter, but the favorite part was the tag "This tag for rent." Harkens me back to my youth watching (even then) old Warner Brothers cartoons and a random sign in the background saying that.

Punisher cap seems a bit too 'on the nose'...Death is a WAY better character than Punisher too.

Of COURSE the ex-fiancé is going to be involved in Hawai`i, that is foreshadowing by a good writer, not genius-level sleuthing by us readers.

Also, plenty of 'gods of fire' in countless mythologies for Annabelle to choose between. She rarely picks the obvious. (It's like she has a plan and is good at world-building!)

Not a story-specific issue here, but overall, I'm always a bit icky about kids being in porn, even though obviously they are nowhere near engaging in anything themselves.

More story-specific, though...Mike letting the bug kid chew on stuff is just poor parenting. Just because there are other things that he can screw up raising her doesn't excuse this as being one more. Laissez-faire parenting has already swung the world on a downward spiral. Don't let it ruin porn too! (eye roll)

People are a little too 'all-in' on Jenny being some savior...how well did that go last book? With Ratu being there as well?

Glad Cyrus seems to be on the right side...unless there is a super-devious double-crossing coming from him in the climax of this book.

Beth is a broken character for me...obviously she is central to this book, and Annabelle is going to try to make her relevant again, but I stopped caring probably two books ago? Not because she sleeps with other dudes. Mike is a man-whore, and all harem stories are in that same vein, so fair is fair. The 'size-queen' thing, though, turns me off, and it took way too long to get them together, and they really aren't 'together' (because nobody is or isn't in any greater amount in this house). Not sure if that was the plan from the beginning, or it filled out that way and now it's 'fix it' time. Either way, I won't stop reading because of Beth, but I no longer really care about her (and her being with Mike). I'm sure Beth will end up boning Wallace at some point too...for our second 'human-on-human' sex scene. (Which will be a yawn between two uncompelling characters. As somebody else wrote some chapters back, Beth with brains was engaging, Beth with magic is boring, and honestly, surprisingly kind of lazy.)

No Death means we miss out on "Death takes a holiday" tags. Love his character.

Never enough Lily, though nobody (like Lily) calling out Wallace for being essentially the same outspoken 'sidekick' was a missed opportunity.

The sex scene was fine, but as others have pointed out, they almost seem superfluous in this story at this point. Which seems crazy, I know (given the porn site we are on to read this), but that is a compliment to how good the story is, not a slight given to the scenes.

Four stars. I'm not anonymous because of the hatred I've read about, but I'm glad I am today because I'm sure somebody would send me a nasty note that I didn't give it 38 stars or whatever.

Let me explain: Folks, if everything is always '5 stars on Yelp', there is no point to the system. Four stars is very good, many chapters ARE five stars, but this one was just setting the stage for fireworks to come. We cannot, on this site, GIVE more than five stars. That is the system we have. So, four stars, not sorry.

As always, look forward to the next chapter. (Though not happy these are getting spaced out to allow for more of the broken-zombie girl. She doesn't fit this story, but is less compelling than Beth. I just really like the core story.)

PotterfanzPotterfanzabout 1 year ago

Addressing the previous commenter's last point, I also used to only care about the main story, and wasn't really interested in the D&H story. I can't quite recall what incited me to read it, but I picked it up a few weeks ago, and am glad I did. It's more great writing from our beloved author, featuring plot, pancakes, clever characters, and happy homes. And now I get to look forward to chapters that advance both stories.

Thank you writerannabelle for mature characters that strive to care for each other and build happy lives together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, can't wait for another chapter of hfhm, gonna read the Dana n Lily's adventures

A fan, always

John Radle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I'm kinda curious 'bout the mermaid part?

DruggoDruggoabout 1 year ago

The feeling of tranquility from the interactions and personal bonding was amazing.

Feels like right before Dobby died.

Just got done reading the Woodward Academy.

So this sense of impending doom may be from that.

As is thank you for another chapter. Hope you've been well.

Can't wait to see Mike go primal on the order.

Many blessed days

Druggo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Lilly is the bomb

Lilly is by far my favorite character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As if a chapter of this story could ever be rated less than 5 stars by me.

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusabout 1 year ago

Fell behind for a while but finally caught back up.

Love how Mike is using his powers more in each story, and Ratu’s backstory has been some I was curious about since he meet her.

Mike learning about the Hawaii property will definitely be interesting, but I can’t wait to see the Order to to take the house, and how every there will fight back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's going to get so much worse before it gets just barely works out in the end. I hope there's some wins along the way though.... It gets monotonous when it's just a string of unfortunate events...... So stacked up on top of one another. The house is so nice now..... Please don't wreck it until near the end!

christi11christi11about 1 year ago

Well done, thanks for sharing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Took me a week and a half, two missed deadlines, and one night of no sleep, but I have caught up. This is wonderful. Can I bet that the "house" in Hawai'i is Pele?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beth chuckled. "I'll talk to Jenny and see what she wants to do."

I still see in my mind's eye Jenny flying through the air toward War, saying, "Come play with me!" and War screaming in abject terror. With Tick Tock's help, she taught War, Famine, and Pestilence the real meaning of fear. she was a fierce home defender against the spirits of the dead working for the evil shade; one can only imagine how much more powerful she has grown while in the time bubble playing a live Risk game lasting hundreds of millions of years. Jenny is capricious, but she loves the House and her adopted family -- in her own sometimes twisted way.

And that's just Jenny.

The really fun part is the layers the writing invites us to share in. The growth in writing skill matches Annabelle's talent. don't believe me? Look at the Hall of Fame list. Every single entry is by Annabelle! The readers have spoken. I look forward to your fourth Bradley novel release in the next few weeks. The cover looks amazing.

Thanks for sharing! 5*

TJSkywind from my kindle

RocketMan64RocketMan64about 1 year ago

I binge read everything you have published on this site in about three weeks!

I think I have a "Monster" hangover!

You have some of the most amazing characters that I have ever met in any story!

I now have to wait patiently for each new installment. :-(

I can't wait to see what is going to happen next, and what intriguing new characters you are going to introduce.

You are an amazing writer.

Keep up the good work.

TomdullyTomdullyabout 1 year ago

it looks like you have house writers out there 'there's something about your story ,your a very good story teller and I really get into every issue and look forward to future chapters

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubabout 1 year ago

I am starting to believe that Ratu's ex is the new Director for the Order. This story might have many intriguing facets. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just finished getting caught up with the series today. This is one of the most well written and engaging stories I’ve ever seen on this or any similar site. I don’t know if you’ll actually see this, but I want you to know I love your work and eagerly look forward to following this story from now on!

So excited that Ratu is getting some love this arc. She deserves it. Fingers crossed we get a cameo from Titania. It’s been a while and I miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How you keep track of the characters and bring them back, amazes me. Love the series, keep it going. Please!

PheniousPheniousabout 1 year ago

I so jealous! I want. my own Grace! She is so adorable and she can't even talk yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man, every time I come back to this it's such a breath of snarky witty fresh air. It's like watching a sexy version of TNMT (which is a huge compliment!)

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayabout 1 year ago

Still loving this story

john68utjohn68utabout 1 year ago

Haha! Kids are great aren’t they?! Love it when writers show that kids can be fun little smart asses. Can’t wait to hear one of the kids say that their dad or one of their aunts are going to kick someone’s ass.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"This tag for rent" - I remember seeing a tin sign on a steel post somewhere near the road on the North York Moors, reading "Do Not Throw Stones At This Notice, By Order". Yes, really.

5*, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As ever a chapter to love. But I have found this little inconsistency. In chapter 8:8 "On the day she had acquired her second tail, she had chosen the element of earth as her specialty" and here: "Yuki's magic was almost solely in the domain of ice"

Thank you, your stories are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this story, I love this family and I love the adventures thank you so much for creating an amazing world for all of us to enjoy with you

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

I don't trust the Director for a sec ... Wouldn't be surprised if had a hidden agenda even for his own people...

Aloha Hawaï🏖️

Lenny20Lenny209 months ago
Vulnerable

I loved how Ratu, for the first time, opened up about her past. She will certainly be really interesting to watch this book.

I'm not sure why, but everytime Grace is even mentioned I get the chills - in a good way. I loved Velvet's, Darren's and Ana's story, so their combined offspring being part of the Radley family just tickles something deep inside for me.

Don't know how I feel about Cyrus yet, my assumption is that he really wants to side with Mike (for now), but him breaking in will reveal either Grace of Eulalie and he will then become hell-bent on killing them, forcing Mike to take him out. Would fit his arch started way back-when I think.

I know this was more of a filler, but last chapter was phenomenal and next gets us to Hawaii - so I can't give less than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can I rent that tag? Please?

-AT

Chromy2483Chromy24834 months ago

I love it when you tell more background around any of the characters. I'm glad to know more about Ratu's background, thank you.

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

So looking forward to this!!

gttxbowhuntergttxbowhunterabout 1 month ago

You are doing an amazing job keep it coming I truly enjoy this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...