Home On The Range Ch. 04

Story Info
Do you know why men want to be between a woman's legs.
21.8k words
4.79
43.2k
57
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

I appreciate LocoHerb editing this chapter of "Home On The Range".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**PLEASE NOTE:

**Author's Note: Home On The Range is a continuing story where each chapter builds on previous chapters. If this is your first encounter with Home On The Range, I'd like to suggest you read the previous chapters prior to reading this one. Please enjoy!

** Home On The Range story is one of fiction based on the activities of a real-life. The plot of this story is to follow along as a family interact with the different situations they face in life.

**Before you read this chapter, be advised that it contains very graphic depictions of raw sex between two or more consenting people. IF such depictions upset you or make you lose sleep, PLEASE don't read any further. It's a different-strokes-for-different-folks kind of story.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the record: All characters engaging in any sexual activities - are of legal age!

****************************

FROM CHAPTER 3

"Beck, whatever you want to do is ok with me. We discussed this sweetheart. I told you neither of us should get jealous over anything that happens out here on this ranch and I promise to uphold my side of that agreement."

"I also promise not to get jealous over anything that happens on this ranch either. I'm so fucking horny now just standing here with everyone able to see my naked body for the first time. Oh, Brad this is everything you said it would be and more. I love you darling. Thank you for bringing me out here to meet these wonderful people." Becky replied.

****************************

Chapter 4

It was coming up towards noon, so Becky and I started putting everything together to go out to the pond. Snake and Brad went out to sit on the porch. I brought out two blankets and Becky took them and stuffed them in the same canvas bag I used the other day.

We stood at the kitchen counter and fixed some sandwiches for all of us. I pulled a couple bags of chips out of the pantry and put them in the wicker picnic basket. While we were doing that, I questioned Becky what her brother might have seen her wearing or doing.

She thought back and said, "He's definitely caught me in my panties and bra but that isn't anything more than seeing me in my bikini. But he's tried to peek at me when I was in the shower, but I caught him and screamed for him to leave the bathroom. A couple other times he's burst into my room to report a problem with one of the kids, knowing that I was changing. He may have seen my bare ass a couple of time, but he hasn't seen much of me. I know he goes back to his bedroom, locks the door and jerks off; I've heard him."

"So, if you are willing to let complete strangers see you completely naked why not let your brother see you naked too?" I asked.

Becky was stumped until she said, "Well until today, Brad is the only one who has seen me naked other than my mother years ago. Brad and I have gone skinny dipping out in the creek. I've just had these wild fantasies that make our sex life so much more exciting."

The next time you are at home, strip naked and leave your bedroom door open just a crack, so he'll be able to barge in on you. The first time you do that, just use your arm to cover your lovely tits and the other hand to just cover only your pussy crack. Keep that hand low enough and let him see you don't have any hair down there. I guarantee if he's like any other red-blooded American boy, he'll be excited and come back more often to see if he can catch you naked.

The next time, let him see your titties but still cover only your crack with your fingers sideway like this so he can still see you are bald."

"Wow, that does look hot the way you are only covering your slit. I love how I can see your whole mound is hairless, but I can't see your pussy. That would drive him apeshit to see that much of me. My parents don't come home until late so from the time we get out of school until the time they get home, I have a lot of time to play, now that I've graduated."

"Becky, you are thinking of the time when school is on, what about now? Don't you have all day?"

"Oh my gosh, yes, I do. You're right, I was thinking school time."

"If you were to sleep completely naked at night, it would be easy for you to pretend sleep after your parents leave and even let him see you completely naked on your bed. Becky, I have a saying, once someone sees something on me or sees me naked, there's no sense of covering up that part again. So, if your brother sees you naked in your room, you can let him see you naked all the time."

"That sounds so easy, but how do I keep my brother from telling my parents I was naked in my room?"

"Becky that's easy, you are in your room, if your brother barges in and sees you naked, first he's not supposed to be in your room. You tell him he's seen you naked and you want to see him naked, it's only fair. Tell him that you will tell your parents he barged into your room while you were naked, and he will get in trouble. That way if he's naked, and you're naked, neither one will get to tell on the other. It's just an idea for you."

"I'm going to try that; it sound very reasonable." Becky replied.

Spike showed up in the kitchen with the cooler and loaded it with beer and ice. I had my sneakers on, and Becky had on her flip-flops, so I told spike we were ready to go. We walked out on the porch, and Brad got up from the chair he was sitting in, to join us. On the way to the barn Brad asked spike if he could drive his truck out to the pond because he had five lawn chairs in the back along with the cooler, they brought with them.

Spike agreed and when we got to Brad's truck, we put our stuff in the back. Snake was just coming around the barn and both Becky and I jumped in the back of the truck and stood up near the back window. I said to Becky, "Brad has a great view of our bald pussy in his rear-view mirror."

She looked down and saw we were standing in the middle and the back window, started at our belly buttons and went down to just above our knees. She giggled and said, "WOW, this is so wild."

Spike and snake sat on the side rails of the pickup on the way out to the pond. Once we arrived, Becky and I spread out the blankets while Brad brought the chairs out of his truck and sat them up. Then we went back to the truck and grabbed their cooler and brought it over and sat it on the edge of the blankets to help hold them down.

We decided to sit down and rest for a few minutes in the chairs that Brad brought with him. Everyone was enjoying the peacefulness of the day in the shade of the old oak tree. Becky kept her legs parted so both spike and snake could see her pussy. The whole time we talked, Becky was so excited and giggly. We must have sat there over a half hour before we decided to take a swim.

Becky stood up and even though she'd been looking down at the pond, she chose then to say, "Wow, this is such a cool place. You have a dock to sit on when you want to tan and a raft out there in the pond to swim to and relax out on the water."

All of us walked down on the dock and out to the end and looked into the water. Brad told Becky it was better to just jump in instead of climbing down the ladder slowly. I said, "Come on hold hands, we'll all jump in together. All of us jumped in at the same time."

Becky came up screaming, Brad was making some kind of sounds and snake, spike and I watched them as we tread water not far from them. Finally, we decided to swim out to the raft and get up on it and soak up some sun. Becky was shivering by the time she got out to the raft, so we let her climb up the ladder first. I was next so when I looked up, I had a perfect view of Becky's bald pussy. When I started up, I purposely stopped and put my one foot on the raft with the other on the ladder and said to the guys, "Do you see anything that might interest you?"

All three guys made comments and Becky looked over and saw me spread wide before she said, "I wish I would have thought about doing that."

I said, "Hurry up, I'm holding up the guys, come over here on this edge and spread your feet and bend over, they will see just as much of you."

All three guys made complimentary comments about Becky's pussy being spread open for their viewing pleasure.

We all got up on the raft and sat down with me and Becky facing the guys with our legs spread. Becky said, "Brad, thank you for bringing me out here. Spike, thank you for allowing us to share your pond."

"It ain't no problem," Spike said, "You just enjoy yourself today. If you have any other girlfriends who you think would enjoy being out here, let Britt know. She's the one who will arrange all the skinny-dipping adventures from now on."

"Becky you do understand," Spike added, "We don't mind having girls out here because snake and I want to see y'all naked like you are now. You and Britt are very beautiful, and I know you have fantasies of other guys seeing your pussy and tits, I want you to know we, me and snake will be looking at your naked body the whole time you're here. Now, if you find some other girls who may be interested in skinny-dipping but are shy, me and snake can arrange to come out here after y'all have a chance to get in the water. You'd be doing us a huge favor Becky."

Becky moved over to spike and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. When she moved back next to me, she said, "I went to school here and I know a whole bunch of girls. It's summertime and I just had a thought. Spike, would you allow a bunch of us to bring our tents out here and camp?"

"You see, I have to watch my siblings and if I could convince my parents to let us come camping out here, I could call some of my friends and ask them if they wanted to go camping with us. That way, the couple of girls I know who have cars would solve the transportation problem I have." Becky added.

"I mean if we could camp out here during the week so everyone could get used to skinny-dipping, they would be less likely to raise a fuss when you and snake come out for a swim."

"I'm just saying, if you want to see more pussy, I'll do what I can to help you out. I won't lie to the other girls; I'll tell them I've been here skinny-dipping, so they won't be upset when we get out here. In that way, I'll be returning the favor for allowing me and Brad to live out some of our fantasies."

"Actually, I really love the idea of rounding up a couple more girls to come out here with me. That would be so hot. Is Sunday afternoon the only time we can come out here?"

Spike responded with, "Well the rest of the week, snake and I are working the range and your boyfriend Brad would be working too. For the camping part, we'd have to build a fireplace and you wouldn't be able to build a big fire, just one big enough to enjoy. Wouldn't want to burn up the range. This is summer and the grass will be drying up some. I suppose it would be alright to camp out here."

"If Britt has all her chores done, I suppose she could come out here with you and some of your friends and enjoy the pond, during the week. But it would be nice if they would come out on Sunday too, when the rest of us aren't working, if you know what I mean."

"What I was thinking," Becky said thoughtfully, "If I can get some girls to come out here during the week and go camping and skinny dipping, they just might end up liking your pond, it might be easier for you and snake to come out here on a Sunday afternoon while we're already here and join the group. It might be easier that way for the shyer girls to accept you seeing them and them seeing you."

"Ya know Becky," Spike said, "I love the way you think. As a reward for you bringing more girls from your class out here, you and Brad can stay overnight in our spare room and fuck your brains out without anyone interrupting you."

"I have a couple of friends from local ranches who have their own cars but since we graduated, I don't know if they're working or not. I'll call them and see what they are doing for excitement and if they want to pick me up and come out here or even better yet, go camping, that would be great. I'm not so sure having sex out here with them here would be a great idea until they got used to this place."

"Britt," Becky asked, "What time do you finish your chores on a normal day?"

"It really depends," I answered, "I have the same chores each day, so I guess it all depends on how fast I move. I won't skimp on my chores anytime because that would make more work for me the next day. But if you come out with some of your friends and I'm not finished, you can always help me, so we have more time to spend out here."

"Could I bring my siblings out here to go swimming during the week? That would be easier for me to get away from my house. Britt, I know you are naked all the time so I guess they would have to get used to you. It's not like anything sexual will be going on while they are here. It would just be a nudist time for everyone. Also, that would make it easier for me to go skinny dipping too."

"I don't want you to get in trouble with your parents and I don't want to cause a major uproar in this god forsaken little town, but if you can convince them they will have fun and not spill the beans about skinny-dipping, I guess it would be ok. What do you think spike?"

"I don't have a problem with any of this line of thinking so far, as long as all the work gets done. We are living on a working ranch and we can't afford to let anything slip past us."

We stayed on the raft and talked for a long time before we jumped back in the water and played a game of tag. Moving around constantly kept our bodies somewhat warm. We also had swimming contests racing across the pond and back. It was just plain fun. I don't remember who, but someone made the suggestion to go lie down on the blankets. We swam to the dock and this time I climbed up first and bent forward so my pussy lips were viewable to the people behind me. Becky was next to climb out and she mimicked what I did out on the raft. She stayed there long enough for everyone to enjoy her charms before she finished and climbed the rest of the way up the ladder.

We sprawled out on the blankets with me next to spike and Becky comfortably nestled between Brad and snake. Laying on our backs in the shade of the oak tree we continued idle chit-chat. We warmed up quickly even lying in the shade. When no one was talking, the peacefulness of the area was so enjoyable, at least to me. No city noises, only birds and I guess insects making noises.

We laid there for a while before Becky asked Brad to get a wine cooler for her and one for me. Snake opened the other cooler and pulled out two bottles of beer for him and spike. All five of us sat up and took a drink. I loved the taste of the raspberry wine cooler and told spike we needed to get some the next time we went into town. It was a fun time just relaxing out in nature with all of us being naked.

Becky told us her story how she and Brad had to sneak around trying not to get caught making out. Then she told us about the first time they went out to go swimming in the creek on Brad's father's ranch. She said how nervous she was that time about taking off her clothes and letting Brad see her naked body.

Brad quickly added, "Yeah, Becky was going to go swimming in her clothes, and I told her they wouldn't dry enough by the end of the afternoon. She was worried that someone would come out by the creek to go swimming and catch us and that scared her. Now look at her, she's like a champ sitting here completely naked with people who she only met a short time ago."

"I have been experiencing some wild fantasies which I've shared with Brad. Some are kinkier than others but most of them involve me being naked or partially naked. If the situation is right, I want Brad to make love to me while others watch. Another one of my fantasies is to have sex with two men at the same time, with me giving Brad a blowjob while being fucked by someone else or Brad fucking me while I suck someone else's cock. I get so wet when I think about that one. But I'm not ready for that to happen yet. I'm on birth control to help me regulate my period so I don't have to worry about getting pregnant." Becky admitted.

Spike asked, "Britt told snake and I you want to be spread out so snake and me can enjoy looking at your pussy, is that true."

"Yes, it is. My mother and Brad are the only two people who have seen my naked body, that is until today. Brad called me the other day after making his delivery here and told me about Britt and the invitation to come out here, I circumnavigated the globe in like two seconds. I was so happy to finally get a chance to live out some of my fantasies."

"Right now, I'm sitting here with all of you completely naked for the first time in my life and I'm not covering any part of my body. I want to offer all of you a chance to play with me, fondle my breasts, finger my pussy or asshole, anything you want to do short of fucking me. I want to reserve that for Brad today and tonight. After all he is my boyfriend and I owe all of this to him for allowing me to live out my fantasies."

Becky continued, "One of the things I'd love to do while we are here today, is make love to Brad while all of you watch us. I think I have more than a little bit of exhibitionism in me. I think it would be really a turn on to do that."

She finished by saying, "I love lying here and enjoying being outside in nature, completely naked with all of you around me, to see my whole body."

"Becky, you sure make this old black man's heart flutter lying here like you are. I can tell you over and over again how beautiful both you and Britt look right now, but I don't know if you'd take the word of an old man. Both of you are simply magnificent."

Becky and I moved until we were side by side facing the guys and Becky initiated the first kiss. I hesitated momentarily and looked at Becky a few seconds because I've never kissed a girl romantically before. Her lips touched mine gently and softly and I loved the touch of her lips. I moved until my arms were around her shoulders and her arms around me as we kissed passionately for a couple of minutes. Our men were cheering us on.

When we broke our kiss, Becky looked directly into my eyes and said, "Britt, you are the first girl I've ever met who is so open and honest with both your nudity and sexuality. I would consider it an honor if you would be my BFF. I know we only met a few hours ago but I feel like I've know you much longer. You have given me the inspiration to carry out what was only a dream, a fantasy or whatever you want to call it. Thank you so much." Becky leaned back in and sealed our friendship with another passionate kiss.

We rested, talked, took another swim in the pond before coming back to the blankets and laid out again. Every one of us were relaxed in our nakedness with no sexual connotations. After a while, I pulled the picnic basket between Becky and me and we opened the chips and set them out before we passed out the sandwiches. Some of us moved until we were sitting in a circle. Spike passed out beer to those who wanted one and Brad passed out wine coolers to Becky and me. We ate and enjoyed each other's company.

Spike finally got around to asking, "Becky, can you handle a horse well enough for a ride and you won't fall off?"

"I'm not an expert rider if that's what you are asking."

"Well ... no, I'm asking if you can stay on a horse if you were just taking a ride?"

"Yes, I can do that. I did take riding lessons. I really loved being on horse back but then my parents couldn't afford the riding lessons anymore, so I had to quit."

"So, if I bring in someone to teach and train you to ride a cutting horse, would you sue me if you fell off and broke a bone?"

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers