Home On The Range Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you getting at Mr. Campbell?"

"Please call me spike, that's my nickname. You don't have a job, right?"

"No, I don't."

"If you were offered a job and the job provided training on a cutting horse, would you be interested?"

Becky looked at Brad, but he was just as dumbfounded as Becky. Finally, she responded with, "I guess it would matter a lot where this job was because I don't have transportation and I guess if I'm starting out in something, I'm mostly unfamiliar with, I can't expect to be making a hundred thousand dollars a year."

"You surmised correctly young lady. As far as transportation you wouldn't need that because at least a room would come with the job, all your meals you can help make without cost. However, you would have to buy special gear to do the job. Of course, if you had the right employer who would buy the gear for you up front, so you could learn a new trade, would you be interested?"

"Ok, we've played the game and we are up to go directly to jail, do not pass go and do not collect two hundred dollars, while I'm sitting in jail, give me something to think about."

"You are a smart girl Becky. Like Britt, I love the way you think. She's like her mother in some ways but surpasses her mother in others. Ok, let me cut to the chase. This morning you said, you wanted to find a job, but you don't have a car. Your parents don't want you to work in the city because it's a rat race. How am I doing so far?"

"You would be correct sir."

"That's spike to you not sir. Anyway, I own this place. Can you keep a secret Becky?"

"I think I can, no one has ever told me something and asked me to keep it a secret before so, I'll not tell anyone, if that's what you want to hear."

"Ok, this is the secret you need to keep. Britt is my granddaughter and she just moved out here from Cleveland to help me on the ranch. In late summer we have to do a round up and bring some of my cattle in so we can fatten them up for the market. I'm going to bring in a trainer to teach Britt how to ride a cutting horse. It is much different than riding a regular horse. Let me just clarify that when you don't have beef cows in front of them, they ride just like a regular horse."

"But they are trained to cut cows out of a heard and stay with that cow until it's in a pen or whatever we are putting the beef in. That means, if the beef makes a move to run, the horse is automatically trained to use countermeasures to cut the cow off and head back in the direction you want it to go. Even I have to hold tight to the saddle horn when we are cutting cows and that's what you learn to do with the trainer. I have a bunch of riders come in and help me during the round up and some of them are girls, a little older than you two are but girls non the less. So, you won't be doing a job that girls can't do. All you need to do is be trained just like they were when they were younger."

"The bottom line is, you work for me, I'll give you room and board, without much privacy, I might add. Since we are all sitting around here completely naked already, would you have a problem with what I've said so far?"

Becky looked at Brad with a big smile on her face and saw Brad nod his head before she said, "Spike, you said I'd need gear, how do I get the gear I need and how do I pay the cost of it back? Then there are the lessons, what do they cost and how do I pay that cost back? The room and board part sounds fine, I mean, I don't mind if you and snake look at my naked body. Brad told me you sit around in the evening on the porch and everyone is naked. So, I guess, take a good look, do you want this body to join your little club?"

"Becky, working on the ranch is hard work so even though we are playing today, the other six days a week are workdays. We get up before the sun comes up, eat breakfast and then we go to work. Brit is responsible for all the barn chores in the morning for however long it takes her, then she does the garden work and then the housework before she cooks supper for when snake and I come back off the range. There's no laying around and relaxing if there's work to be done. You and Britt won't have heavy lifting by yourselves, like the other day when Brad delivered the load out here. Snake and I were back in time enough to help unload."

"I will be glad to set up a wage for you but at the same time, I'll buy all the gear you need to start with, but I don't want to buy it if you aren't interested in doing ranch work. And don't worry, you'll have money each week, we will set up an agreement to pay me back for the gear, but it won't be all at once or a lot each week. You and I can work out those details by ourselves. No one else needs to know what you are making, unless you tell them.

"Do I have to give you an answer today or can I think on it for a day or two?" Becky asked.

"You don't have to answer me right away but I'm going to start Britt's training most likely next week so she can get plenty of practice in before round up. Actually, I was hoping you would stay here tonight so I could take you and Britt for a ride around the ranch and show you what we're doing and show you the cattle we'll be moving. But it's up to you."

"Spike, Britt said we could stay tonight and there won't be time for Brad to take me home tomorrow morning, so I guess you'll be stuck with me all day. Let me tell you this. The offer you are making is sounding better by the second. I don't have any other prospects for a job and I really want to buy a car because I can't go anywhere without one. Again, my parents are both working and making their own payments so I can't infringe on them. There's something about being able to work and get what I want by myself. I don't want to be dependent on anyone."

"That's the kind of attitude I'm looking for. Like I said, here on the ranch, you can see, I only keep enough people here to do the necessary things. We have to feed the animals, clean up after them and then provide for ourselves. We have to eat too."

"Spike, I really love the offer but there's this little voice in me that tells me to run it by my parents first even though I'm old enough to make my own decisions. I'd really like the chance to do that before I say yes."

"I'm not even going to try to argue with you about that. I think that's a very smart decision on your part. But I do want to tell you, whether you accept the job or not, you can come here and hang out with Britt. The only thing is, if she's working, the only way to have some down time with her is to help her finish up what's she doing, like you did this morning."

"Oh, I understand completely spike and I think that's a wonderful trade off for being able to come here and hang out. I really don't have any freedom at home. My parents and Brad's parents are not like you, they are both very strict."

Brad spoke up, "Spike, I really appreciate all that you've done for Becky and me. We've always had to sneak around to make out. There is no real place for us to be together without having to worry about being caught. Of course, there is the creek out back of my dad's place, but even there we have to keep a look out in case someone comes out to go swimming."

"That's ok son, you don't have to worry. As I told you the other day, you and Becky are the only ones around who are Britt's age and I want her to have someone her age to talk to. Two old guys like me and snake don't speak the same as people your age."

"We still have some time to play around before we have to head back in and get something ready for supper. What do you want to do?" I asked.

Becky said, "I have one more fantasy I'd love to live out before this afternoon ends if it's ok with y'all."

"As I said earlier, I want to make love to Brad with all of you watching us. I want you to see him drill his cock into me and make me cum."

"This should be interesting," snake said, "I know I speak for all of us when I say, please do anything you want to do. I know we would love to watch you and Brad."

I noticed Brad's cock was already three quarter hard and when Becky leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock, you could actually see it bounce upward when she did that. Brad reached around Becky's ass cheek and inserted two fingers into her glistening wet pussy. She moaned as she moved her mouth down the length of his cock.

Brad prodded Becky to move until she figured out what he wanted her to do. Becky moved until she was straddling Brad's face and he immediately pushed his tongue deep inside her. He reached between them and found her clit causing Becky to moan while she had a mouth full of his cock.

Snake moved over so he was on the opposite side of me from spike and I sat between my guys with snake fondling my small breasts and spike finger fucking me while we watched Brad and Becky. I reached out to my sides and captured a cock in each hand and started stroking them. Both of my guys took turns kissing me and I was luxuriating in every thrill.

Becky let go of Brad's cock and screamed with her orgasm and then went back to taking care of his cock. Shortly, Brad once again nudged Becky and she rolled over on her back with her legs spread towards us, so we had no problem seeing her well lubricated pussy.

Spike nudged me and whispered, get on all fours, I want to do you from behind. Move so Brad and Becky can watch us. I did what spike asked me to do and soon I felt him push the head of his cock into the entrance of my love tunnel. I wiggled my butt to wet the head so he could enter me more easily. Slowly spike pushed his cock inside me when I noticed snake move around towards my head with is monster black cock swinging in front of him.

I called out, "Becky, is this what you want to do?"

Snake waved his huge cock in front of my mouth and I kissed it, licked it and finally opened my mouth as wide as I could and let him slip that huge head into my mouth. I heard Becky scream, "Brad, I want to do that. I want you to fuck me and let snake put that monster in my mouth."

For the next fifteen minutes or so, we filled nature with human euphoric sounds of love and caring. Spike and Brad set a rhythm so both of them were buried deep inside me and Becky at the same time. With each time spike slammed his cock into me, he forced me to take more of snake's cock into my mouth.

Snake was the first to exclaim, "Britt, I'm going to cum!"

Becky had already experienced several orgasms but when Brad announced he was going to cum soon, Becky ramped up her vocal appreciation for Brad's cock and apparent overwhelming orgasm she was building.

Spike in the meantime groaned and released his hot sperm into my womb without much fanfare. Like Becky, I had already experienced several orgasms from the stimulations of spike's cock and the knowledge of snake's cock in my mouth. Of which, snake shot several ropes of cum into my mouth which also kept me quiet while I swallowed all of it. I sure did better than the first time I sucked snake's huge cock.

All of us paused in our current positions and used that time to catch our breath. Snake pulled out of my mouth, but spike stayed buried deep inside me while holding my hips. Becky looked at spike and saw he had his cock inside me, before she grasped what she was seeing.

When she did, she exclaimed, "Britt, spike told us a few minutes ago, he is your grandfather. Did he cum inside you? Are you on birth control?"

"Oh Becky, you were going to find out sooner or later so I'm not going to sugar coat it for you. Spike is my grandfather and I've come to love him very much. Not long ago I gave him my virginity and professed my love for him. I want you to know, since you've asked, no I'm not on birth control and yes, I want only his cum inside me so I can get pregnant with his son, our son. But at the same time, I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread the word around or use this little piece of information to cause us any harm."

"My grandfather has only one child, my mother but he never had a son. In the interest of pure love for my grandfather, I want to give him the son he's always wanted. I love my man and I will do anything for him. I hope both you and Brad will understand the depth of my love."

"I don't know what to say," Becky started, "I ... I ... I've heard about incest, I've read a little about incest, but I can honestly say, you two are the first couple I've ever known to participate in incest. What's it like?"

"Let me answer that Britt," Spike said. "My wife and I were married for many years and she was the only woman for me. About a month ago, my wife passed away."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that." Becky added.

"Except when Britt's mother wanted me to make her a woman by taking her virginity, I never had any sexual thoughts for any other woman, when my wife was still alive. Britt moved out here from Cleveland to help me over the summer. In a short while we, Britt and I have moved to a whole different level in our relationship and I'm so proud of her for stepping up to make this old man bounce back after such a tragic loss."

"Becky, before I even learned that Britt had made up her mind to stay on the ranch permanently, I had offered her a partnership in my ranch. It was only after having many hours of discussion that we, mostly Britt decided to allow me the honor of her virginity and the realization that she wanted to get pregnant and give me the son I've always wanted. Someday, Britt and my son, our son, will be owners of my dream ranch. I don't know why I felt the need to share this with both you and Brad, but that's the facts and I hope both of you will let us live our normal lives without using any of that information against us."

There was quiet, even with the Texas breeze blowing you could have heard a pin drop. No one said a word for a couple of minutes as Brad and Becky looked at each other and then at the three of us. It was Becky who made the first step as she swiftly moved over to spike and hugged her naked body to his. I'm not sure what happened this day but suddenly both Becky and spike were crying in each other's neck.

Brad did come over and hug me briefly and said, "Britt, you are a special kind of girl. We need more of you around these parts."

I kissed his cheek and said, "Thanks Brad, I need friends like you and Becky. Thank you so much."

Becky and spike held each other for a while longer with intermittent kisses and hugs. Becky spoke, "Mr. Campbell, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even fathom what it would be like to lose a partner or spouse even after a few years much less after many years like you and your wife were married. I'm so glad that Britt has come to you and both of you have found a love that you can share. I will never mention anything about your relationship. All I know is that I met a wonderful rancher named Mr. Campbell (spike for short) and the great people that work for him, snake and Brittany (Britt for short). Your secret is safe with me."

"And me." Brad added.

Spike smiled at both Becky and Brad before saying, "Thank you both so much. I can only hope that we will be able to build a meaningful relationship between us. I will say, what you saw a little while ago won't be repeated unless it's just the five of us together and no one else."

"Becky and Brad, if you know some other people who are less inhibited and would want to come out and camp or go skinny dipping, please invite them. I'll hire someone to build a fireplace to cook on and burn wood in safely. Maybe even put a couple of picnic tables out here too."

We decided to take another dip in the pond, so we leisurely wandered down to the pond and stood in the hot sunshine for a few minutes before we made a major splash when all five of us entered the water together. We were in the pond for the better part of an hour, with trips out to the raft and resting and more swimming. We had an organized session of grab ass or in Becky and my side, grab tits. All five of us played with each other and everyone was happy.

We swam back to the dock and all of us got out of the water and sat down in the chairs which Brad brought. I can safely say the guys, my guys and Brad, never seemed to tire at looking between Becky's and my legs. Of course, Becky and I had three cocks to stare at too.

It was getting late in the afternoon, so we decided to pack it in for the day. We cleaned up everything and put it in the back of Brad's truck for the short ride back to the barn. When we arrived, it was a little earlier than usual, but spike said, "Let's feed the animals so we won't have to come back down later."

All five of us pitched in and followed spike and snake's directions what to feed all the animals, and not one of us got dressed beyond putting something on our feet. I took the wicker basket and Becky took the canvas bag, while spike brought the cooler up to the house. We put everything away before I asked spike, "Is steak ok for tonight?"

He laughed at me before he said, "Sweetheart this is a beef ranch, steak is good anytime, especially in a pinch. Oh, and don't forget to mix up some on that old family BBQ sauce like you did the last time."

"Becky, would you mind making a potato salad?"

Becky asked where the pots were, and the potatoes were, and I steered her in the right direction for both. I asked her to use the little red potatoes and leave the skin on them. We went to work, and our guys came by and fingered us and massaged our titties while we prepared supper. Neither Becky nor I complained even though all three of the guys took turns with us. We laughed and joked and carried on as the ingredients for supper continued to be made. When the potatoes were finished cooking, I told Becky to put them in a bowl and set them in the freezer so they would cool down quicker.

We walked over to the table and sat down with the guys. Both of us had a wine cooler to sip on which Brad went down and got out of his cooler and brought them back to the house for us. The atmosphere was like an old family gathering. We down right enjoyed ourselves.

Becky and I moved back and forth to the kitchen and one time when Becky was on her way back to sit down, snake said, "Becky would you be so kind as to come here and sit on my lap?"

Becky laughed and said, "I'll sit on your lap snake, but that monster thing is to big for me. But you can slide it up between my pussy lips so it will feel better."

Once Becky was seated with snake's cock nestled between her thighs and pussy lips, Becky said, "Brad, come here and see my big black cock."

Brad walked over beside Becky and looked down in her lap and saw at least six inches of snake's cock sticking up in Becky's lap. While Brad was watching she spit on her hand and reached down and started stroking snake's cock like she was jerking off her own cock. Even I had to come in and watch what Becky was doing.

Becky opened her legs so we could see her pussy lips spread around snake's cock before she closed them again and started stroking him faster. I went to the kitchen and pulled a couple of paper towels off the roll and went back to stand beside Brad. All too soon snake let us know he wasn't far from cumming, so I held out the paper towels to the side of Becky for her to take when she was ready.

Sure enough, she took them at the last second and snake blew his load in them. Becky milked snake's cock until it was empty. She sat where she was for a few minutes to allow snake to catch his breath and the rest of us went back to raising hell. Snake had Becky stand up and said, "Brad you don't mind if I take your lady up and give her a shower, do you?"

"Not at all snake. If she didn't want to go with you, she's old enough to tell you. But I think she'll be washing your big cock more than you'll be washing her small white pussy." Brad noted.

They left the room and I checked on the potatoes and found they had cooled down nicely. I went out and moved my steaks down from the top shelf and smothered them with BBQ sauce. The smell drifted into the house and spike said, "That's a wonderful aroma. I sure am glad you took lessons from your ma and learned to cook.