Home On The Range Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,913 Followers

Spike got up from the table and picked up the phone as he said, "I can call this guy and get him to come out here tomorrow to figure out what he needs to build a fireplace."

Spike was on the phone for no more than five minutes before he announced his mason friend would come by tomorrow (Monday) and give him and idea for a fireplace and a price to build it.

With Becky busy upstairs, I cut up the onion and green peppers to go into the potato salad and then sliced up the red potatoes. I was just mixing the onions, pepper and potatoes together when Becky reappeared and passionately kissed Brad on the way to the kitchen. I told her a mayonnaise was in the fridge and left her to finish the salad while I went out and checked on the steaks. They needed a few more minutes, so I smothered them again with BBQ sauce and went back inside.

Becky walked over to me and hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love you. I've never had a girlfriend like you before. Thank you for having me over. I just sucked snake's cock in the shower but he was spent from me jerking him off down here."

I smiled at her and whispered back, "You're very welcome Becky. I hope that we can be friends for a long time."

The two of us went out to check on the steaks and the second the door closed, Becky latched onto me and spun me around and laid a serious lip lock on me and her hands went directly to my small titties and massaged them while we kissed. I had the meat fork in my hand so I was limited in what I could do. When the kiss ended, Becky winked at me as she said, "I think I'm going to take spike up on his offer. I would love to be out here with you. I know there will be work to do but I need a job, and this is not only the best offer I've received but look who I will have to work with."

"I need to check the steaks; we can do more later." I said.

Becky backed up just enough to give me a little room, but she stayed close enough to me, so her bare nipple was brushing against my arm. I turned the steaks over but there was still a little too much blood coming out of them to be done the way spike and snake told me they liked their steaks cooked. I closed the lid and had Becky follow me into the house. I showed her where the plates were, and I got the silverware out of the drawer. We set the table and I announced the steaks would be done in a few more minutes.

Becky grabbed my hand after the door closed and once again, she pulled me into a passionate kiss. This time I didn't have anything in my hands so wherever her hands roamed on my body I let my hands roam on her body in the same places. When she broke the kiss, she said to me, "Britt, I don't know what's the matter with me, but suddenly I have feelings for you. I've never felt this way for another girl in my life. I hope I'm not upsetting you by my behavior."

"Becky, I've never had another girl kiss me, and I am far from being upset. I would say it's more like I'm intrigued to see where we will go with our relationship. I have no objections to you kissing and even fingering my pussy, it's all new to me. I can't believe I only met you this morning and here we are acting like lovers in love."

I checked the steaks and they were finished so I shut off the grill and put the steaks on the platter. I had a little bit of BBQ sauce left so I poured it on the platter so it would mix in with the au jus. Becky held the door open for me and I set the platter on the table. Becky took the salad out of the refrigerator and put it next to the meat. I asked if everyone had a cold drink. I had to take out a couple of beers for Brad and spike but everyone else was ok. We sat down at the table with spike, snake and me taking our normal seats. Becky and Brad sat across from each other.

Spike said the prayer before supper and then cut the steaks into several pieces. The salad was passed around the table and everyone selected a piece of meat. Spike complimented Becky and I for making a delicious supper. Brad was excited over the BBQ sauce and spike said, "It's an old family recipe, I just wish it had come from my family."

I laughed and said, "Spike, you could stretch it out and say it came from your family. After all it was your daughter that taught me how to make it."

Brad said, "No matter whose recipe it is, the sauce was delicious."

We ate and talked and when supper was over, we sat around for a little while before I stood up quickly followed by Becky and we cleaned the table. The three guys retired to the porch while Becky and I washed, wiped and put the dishes away. While we were doing the dishes, Becky talked excitedly to me about being naked and knowing there were three guys on the porch waiting for us. I asked, "Didn't you get used to the guys looking and playing with you today? You want more now?"

Becky said, "Ever since Brad told me about you sitting on the porch with your legs spread, I've added that to my list of things I want to do. I hope you don't think I'm crazy."

"No, my dear, I don't think you are crazy, I think you are a sexy novice who just found out she has something that guys love to see. Becky, do you know why guys always want to get between our legs?"

"No, I don't Britt, tell me."

"Because they were born between a woman's legs and there's no place like home."

Becky and I burst out laughing. I gave the countertop, stove and sink a wipe down then hung my dish towel up. I walked out to the porch and asked if anyone needed a cold beer and all three of them did. Becky reached into the refrigerator and pulled out the three beers and asked me to grab the two wine coolers.

We went out on the porch and Becky stopped and gave each one of the guys a beer and then came over to the swing. I showed her how I normally sit and then said you can have that side and I'll sit on this side and our feet can be in the middle. That way each of us can put a foot flat on the seat and spread our legs. It's just my guys will have a better look at your spread pussy and Brad will have the best view of my spread pussy.

We took our positions on the swing and right away, all three guy's eyes traveled directly to our open legs and the treasure they hide. Becky giggled as she took a sip of her wine cooler and after she swallowed, she said, "I can't believe this is happening to me. I hope you guys enjoy the view y'all have this is so outrageous."

Snake spoke up and said, "There's only one thing better than seeing one bald, white spread pussy and that's two bald, white spread pussies. Ladies, I want to tell you, both of you look so lovely sitting there with your special charms on display for these old black eyes. Thank you so much."

"Snake, now that you've seen me, please don't be bashful around me. I won't mind if you want to feel my body parts, I'm fuckin' enjoying this. That goes for you to spike, if you see something you want to play with, go ahead and do it, I won't stop you." Becky said with a giggle in her voice.

"I'm going to test what you just said then." Spike said as he stood up and walked over and kneeled in front of Becky.

"I'm going to lick this delicious looking pussy of yours Becky."

Brad stood up and came over and kneeled in front of me and said, "If you don't want me to lick your beautiful bald pussy Britt, say so now because here comes my tongue."

Neither Becky nor I stopped the two men from turning us forward and spreading our legs over their shoulders and diving face first into our pussy. Brad needed a little more practice, but he did a great job making me have several small orgasms. He inserted two fingers inside me and found my g-spot and that's when my body shuddered, and I was sent into orbit just behind Becky. Both of us suffered mind boggling orgasms right behind each other.

Brad wanted to continue licking me, but I had to push his head away because my clit was too tender to allow him to continue. Brad came up my body just like spike did with Becky and both of them were feeding at our breasts, alternating between each titty.

Finally, both men moved up to our lips and kissed their respective lady passionately. I was so wet from being eaten in front of another girl. Both guys sat back in their chair and took a long pull on their beer and looked at us with our legs out in front of us and our legs spread. Snake came back outside after he went in and cleaned himself up.

All three guys agreed that Becky and I dressed up the porch perfectly. We giggled and remained slouched down on the swing with our legs straight out in front of us and spread wide. I looked down my body and then down Becky's body and other than her having a bigger chest than me, we looked the same from the belly button down. I could see the crease in my pubic mound marking the beginning or the end of my pussy slit.

We finally had to sit up in the swing and we managed to move back in our original positions, so we were spread wide for the enjoyment of our men. We finished off our wine coolers and the guys finished their beer before snake yawned and stretched signaling that he was ready to go to his apartment for the night.

Snake stood up and bid all of us a good night and then turned and walked across the porch and down the steps. We talked quietly for a few minutes until Becky asked me, "Britt, do you really think if I took off all my clothes in my bedroom that my brother Tommy wouldn't say anything to my parents? I've been thinking what you suggested, and I agree I should be able to be naked in my bedroom."

"Becky, let me ask you," I said, "Do you still feel embarrassed knowing that spike and Brad are sitting over there enjoying the view of you totally naked?"

"No. I'm really turned on knowing that they are looking at me. I especially love that spike can see my pussy. But to answer your question, no, I'm not embarrassed at all. Today has been a real eyeopener for me."

"Do your parents check in on you in the mornings before they leave for work?"

"No, they let me sleep and then I wake the kids up when it's time to get up and get ready for school. But now that school is out, they leave and when the other kids get up, they are old enough to take care of themselves, so I don't have to go out and supervise their activities. I'm only there to solve any problems that arises between them."

"My suggestion is to sleep naked like you'll most likely do tonight and wake up early enough or before your brother Tommy and just lay on your bed without a sheet or anything else on you. When your brother bursts into your room just lay there and talk to him like it's a natural thing for you to be naked at that time in the morning especially when you are on your bed. I'm positive he will say something about you being naked and when he does, tell him he came into your room, you aren't in his or anyone else's room. You can always suggest it would only be fair if he took off his clothes so you could see him naked. Just don't get nervous, be like you are right now and speak to him with some authority in your voice. Let him know he intruded on you and your privacy."

There was quiet for a few seconds before Brad spoke up and said, "I agree with Britt honey. It's very reasonable for you to be naked in your own room."

"But, ... aw ... Both of you are forgetting a normal person would scream get out and grab something to cover up with. How do I explain not screaming or covering my body?"

I said, "That's easy. If you think you will need an excuse, open your window and let the warm air into your room so you can claim you are hot, and you found it was cooler to be naked. You can continue to claim, you are in your room, so you don't have any reason to jump up and get excited."

Becky listened to everything that Brad and I told her, and she said, "I've decided, I'm going to be completely naked when Tommy comes into my room and I'm going to let him see all of me without covering anything. I think I'll demand that he strip naked because I'm tired of him bursting into my room and now that he's caught me naked, I want to see him naked to even things up between us. I know I can pull that off."

"When you do, call me and let me know how you made out. When do you think you'll be able to talk to your parents since they leave early and get home late?"

"I will have to stay up and wait for them. Usually everyone is in their rooms by the time they get home, so I'll be able to talk to them privately." Becky told us.

"Then I have another suggestion for you if you are interested." I stated to Becky.

"Ok, I'm all ears. Boy, Brad is going to be raped tonight. I'm so horny now just listening to you suggest how I can be naked for my brother."

"You told me your parents are strict, but have you ever seen either of them run around the house in their underwear?"

"Yes, both of them when they are getting ready for work in the morning both of them are in their underwear. They have their coffee and something to snack on before they get dressed. Mom wears only her panties and bra and dad only wears his boxers and sometimes his undershirt but not all the time. When they get home at night the first thing they do is go into their bedroom and get out of their suits. Mom sometimes leaves her stockings on with her panties and bra, but dad always strips down to his boxers in the evening. Why do you ask?"

"Becky, do you want to have some fun?"

"Sure, I would. You mean more fun than I had today?"

"Let me ask one more question. Have you ever seen your parents naked?"

"Yes, lots of times. I mean we only have one bathroom and on the weekends all of us are at home and have to use it. I think I know what you are getting at Britt."

"What do you think I'm going to say to you?"

"Britt, are you suggesting I should let my parents see me naked?"

"I was getting to that but to start off I was only going to suggest you wear a pair of your sexiest panties and nothing on top. If you say you have seen them naked many times, I doubt they would say anything to you for coming out of your room after they get home with only your panties on to get something to drink. I told you my theory, once someone has seen something there's no use in covering it up. You or they can't unsee what they've already seen so there won't be any need for you to go back to your room and put a top on unless they insist you do. If they accept you in just your panties, then stand up and face them so you can talk to them."

"WOW ... HOLY SHIT BRITT! You're right, we have all been in the bathroom on the weekends doing something, showering, brushing teeth. It hasn't happened between me and Tommy because I've always been shy to let him see me. But come to think of it, dad has been in the shower and I've had to pee, so he's told me to come in the bathroom if I needed. That's happened many times."

"You know Britt ... Thinking back, I have always thought my parents were strict because of the rules all of us have had to live with but in reality, they are really loose with the way we conduct our family life. I mean it's always been normal for mom or dad to come into the bathroom when I'm showering to pee or brush their teeth. I've never paid any attention to them when I finish my shower and open the curtain and grab my towel to dry off. Neither of them have said anything to me but both of them have seen me partly naked, I'm sure of it. I'll bet if I walked out of my room naked to go get a drink, I don't think they will say anything to me. If they do, I can always say I didn't know they were home yet."

"Britt, I'm going to be naked when I get home. When Brad drops me off, I'm going straight to my room and strip naked. I might even invite Brad in for a few minutes so he can verify for you that I'm naked. Of course, I'll have to be careful until I test our theory with my parents. I don't want the kids to go blabbing on me before I get a chance to do this while they are in their rooms."

"I think we better call it a night. Both spike and Brad are sitting over there with a hardon and I'm not going to let my man go to sleep like that."

"I was interested in listening to both of you talk. Look at my cock, it's rock hard and I'll never be able to piss until after me make love. I agree with you Britt, let's go to bed and you can help me take care of this."

"Come on Brad, we are going to be able to make love in a real bed tonight for the first time. I can't wait to feel you pound my pussy with that beautiful cock of yours."

I stood up and started collecting the bottles and Becky picked up what I couldn't handle. The two of us headed towards the door and spike was right there holding the door open for us. Becky and I walked out in the kitchen and put the beer bottles away and I asked her if they save their bottles, but she told me the wine cooler bottles didn't have a deposit on them, so we tossed them in the garbage.

As we walked into the living room, I was about to tell Becky about spike following me up the stairs but both spike and Brad were waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. I laughed and said, "Becky, this is where spike got his nickname. He loves to follow me upstairs so he can sniff my butt. Watch this."

I started up the stairs and spike was right behind me and both Becky and I started laughing. At the top of the stairs I made a left turn into the bathroom and said, "I have to pee."

The other three stood in the open doorway and watched me pee and wipe my pussy. When I stood up, Becky said, "I'm next."

After Becky wiped her pussy and washed her hands, I showed her and Brad the bedroom they would be using. I told them it would be better if they left the door open so they could get the breeze. Then I turned to my man spike and said, "I have a place for you to put that beautiful cock of yours. Come on let's go to our room."

We went into our room and when we made it to the bed, we automatically did sixty-nine. I worked spike up to the edge of cumming a couple times and then switched around and got on my knees with my ass high in the air and my face on the pillow. I said, "Spike, choose a hole, either hole, I am so fucking horny I don't care if you to take my virgin ass tonight."

I felt spike push the head of his cock into my pussy and then pull back only to push it in further. I let him go a couple of minutes before I said, "Please don't tease me lover, take me in one hole or the other."

Spike said softly, "I want your pussy tonight, I want to make a son for us."

Hummmmmmm, is all the noise I made as spike pushed his cock into me as far as he could. I exhaled and said, "Oh my god spike, fuck me like you just stole a car, make me scream."

Spike took ahold of my hips and started pounding my pussy. The sounds of slapping skin echoed around the room and I imagine Becky and Brad heard us too. I don't know if I was turned on by the previous conversation of if spike was hitting all the right places, but I started moaning loudly because on every in stroke, spike's cock felt so good to me. I spread my knees further apart and changed the angle of spike's cock just a little and I felt a jolt every time he slammed into my pussy.

I told spike to fuck me harder and with each one I guess I got louder because I soon realized I was screaming for my lover to fuck me hard with his cock. I even mentioned I loved being fucked today with Becky and Brad fucking beside us. That's what must have sent spike over the edge because he groaned, and I felt his hot cum splash into my pussy at the same time my orgasm overtook my body and almost made me pass out.

When spike finished shooting his load inside me, he leaned on my back and hugged me with his cock still inside my cum soaked pussy. We stayed that way until his cock wilted enough and popped out of me. We got up and went to the bathroom and saw Becky and Brad were still enjoying their first fuck in a real bed.

Spike and I took turns rinsing off in the shower. We dried our bodies and I went to the linen closet and pulled out two bath towels for Becky and Brad. Hand in hand spike and I walked into their bedroom and stood beside the bed and watched them fuck for a couple of minutes before I said, "Both of you look like you are in love. I'm so glad to have both of you here tonight."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,913 Followers