Home On The Range Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I told snake about our day and what we were going to build out at the pond, snake slowly moved back and forth rubbing his huge cock against my smooth pussy lips. I told him about our abbreviated tour of the ranch, and I had to reach down and find my clit because it felt so good to have snake pumping his cock between my thighs.

I reached back and pulled a couple of paper towels off the roll and handed them to snake. He started pumping faster and more erratically as he began to pant and his breathing coming in short rapid breaths. I was almost ready and when I told him that, he growled and pulled out from between my thighs and blew his substantial load in the paper towels. I came the same time snake did and my knees got weak and I thought I would fall down. When things were coming back to normal, I reached for another paper towel and wet it then washed my crack and dried it with another paper towel. Snake washed his hands and the head of his cock with a wet paper towel.

I went to the refrigerator and pulled out two bottles of beer and handed one to snake. He thanked me and then he leaned against the countertop and I stepped in front of him and leaned my body against his. We were talking for about five minutes before we heard the jolly laughter of our other three compadres. We stood where we were until they entered the kitchen all joyful and laughing. Spike went to the refrigerator and took out two beers and a wine cooler for Becky. I stepped away from snake and said, "Go sit and get ready for supper."

While I was checking on the ham steaks, Becky took the mac and cheese out of the oven and took the lid off the dish and then put it back in to brown the cheese on top. The ham steaks were ready so while the last-minute cooking was being done, we set the table. We waited for another five minutes before Becky checked on the mac and cheese and declared it done, I went out and took the ham steaks off the grill and put them on the platter. I set the meat next to the mac and cheese and both of us took our seats.

Grandpa said the prayer and then while he was cutting the meat, we passed the plates over to snake so he could dish up the mac and cheese for everyone. By that time spike was finished cutting the meat and we took some and put it on our plate. The ham steaks were an inch thick, so it was a hearty piece of meat.

Over supper we talked about our day on the ranch and Brad added in how his day of deliveries went. He said he would have to take the big truck to the city tomorrow to pick up a load of fire bricks and some field stones. Spike started laughing as he said, "I think I know where that stuff is going to end up."

Brad looked at spike and asked, "Oh, where do you think they are going?"

"To your store first and if they are smart, they won't unload them, just deliver them to their destination."

"OK, I'm all ears. That destination would be?"

"Out by the pond. I told you we are building a fireplace out there. I'll bet anything they will be billed to Bart Jones and the delivery place will be the Campbell ranch." Everyone around the table got a good laugh.

The rest of the meal was general conversations and Becky telling all of us that she wishes she could stay but she needed to go home and present her job offer to her parents. Brad told her he would take her home right after supper so she would be there when her parents arrived home.

Spike discussed with Brad the situation about him staying with Becky if she took the job he offered. Brad readily told spike he would be more than happy to help out on the ranch when he wasn't working to help pay for feeding him. He even offered to give spike some money to cover the cost of some food. Spike flatly refused to take any money from Brad but did tell him if there was any special meal that he likes and hasn't had, if he bought the ingredients they would be prepared for a meal.

I stood up to clear the table once everyone was finished eating and Becky joined me. The guys got up and walked out on the porch while we washed, dried and put the dishes away. Becky told me she really didn't want to go home, that she'd rather stay and call her parents, but she knew that wasn't the right way to do it. When we finished, we went up to the room she and Brad stayed in and she got dressed in the clothes she brought with her. We gathered Brad's bag and his dirty clothes and took them downstairs and out on the porch.

When the guys saw Becky was dressed, we could see the disappointment in all their faces. They knew she wouldn't be on display tonight. Becky and I sat down in the swing and I sat like I had before with my one foot on the seat of the swing and my legs open so my guys could see me, that brought a bit of a smile back to their faces.

We talked for a little while and then Brad stood up to go get dressed and that's when Becky told him his clothes were on the porch behind him. He stood up and got dressed and when he was finished Becky stood up and went over to snake and spike, both of which stood up, to receive their hug and kiss from Becky. Brad came over and shook hands with both men and said goodbyes before he took Becky's hand and they walked down near the barn to get in his truck. I felt sad to see Becky and Brad go but I was hopeful they would be back soon.

We watched and waved as they drove past the house and on out the driveway. I looked at my guys and said, "I hope they will be back soon; they seem to be good people."

All of us were in agreement. We sat in silence for a little while before snake asked spike what he was going to do out at the pond. Spike went into a vision he had listening to me about having a place where people can come to go skinny dipping if they want to. He also told us he would like to set up a mini campground type setting for people who just want a private place to get away. He also described to snake and me how he would like to bring in a contractor to make the pond bigger and landscape it, so it looked more like a lake than a good-sized pond like it is now. He believed the underground spring was strong enough to support a larger swim area based on the runoff of the pond.

We discussed a lot of things before snake yawned. I asked one more question before snake got up from his chair. "Do you guys like the idea of more people being out at the private skinny-dipping pond?"

"If there is going to be more pussy for this old black man to see, I'm all for it."

"I can't really think of a reason not to have more people here. After all the years of working on this ranch, making a living, but not getting much enjoyment out of it, I go along with snake and say, as long as no one gets hurt physically or mentally, I would love to see a bunch of naked people out there enjoying themselves. I don't want anyone to be raped or hurt in any way. As far as sex goes, I don't think it would be a good idea to allow that out in the open especially if there are going to be people underage out there."

"I think we'll have to have some rules printed up so we can hand out a copy to every person who goes back there. One last thing, I know I love drinking beer out of a bottle instead of a can but with other people being out there, I think we have to put in a no bottle rule so people won't drop and break one where someone would step on it and cut their foot open. We might even have to hire someone to be out there to make sure they don't break the rules. It's something to think about before we let a bunch of people go out there."

"I agree with you Frank. We don't want to fuck up a good thing. Have to proceed with caution. It would be good to just see what Becky's friends are like before making too many plans."

"That's an excellent idea snake. If she arranges to have some friends come out here and camp a few days, we can see how they act."

Snake yawned again and stood up, "I'm headed back to my place and dream about Ms. Britt and that wonderful body of hers."

I stood up and pressed my body against snake and kissed him passionately before I released him. He looked into my eyes and said, "Girl I sure am glad you came out here away for all those scum city fuckers. At least we will treat you like the lady you are. I love you girl."

"I love you to snake. You have become one of my all-time favorite people. Every day I look forward to that knock on the door and seeing your smiling, friendly face. You sleep well tonight, hear."

I walked over and sat on grandpa's (spike) lap with his cock standing up and pressed tightly against the lips of my pussy. I leaned in and kissed him passionately as well. Our kiss lasted a long time before we pulled back from each other. I looked deeply into his eyes in the fading light and said, "I love you so much. You are the man of my dreams."

He looked into my eyes and said, "Britt, I can't describe what you do to and for me. Your love means so much to me. I'm an old man and for how much more time I have, I will be spending every moment of it loving you. You are a very special person. Come on, let's go up and climb into bed and snuggle. I want to hold your naked body close to mine."

We went through our nightly rituals and were on the bed in no time. We moved into each other's arms and the last thing I remember was the lingering kiss of passion. Goodnight my love.

TO BE CONTINUED:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story.

** Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

***************************