Home On The Range Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no, we've known each other for years, let's not start getting formal now." Spike said.

Then spike asked, "Do you want me to write you a check for you to get started?"

"What was that you just said? Hell no, we've known each other for years, let's not start getting formal now." Bart repeated.

All of us laughed and I said, "I love how business is done out here. Where I come from, you have to fight to get the other guy's hand out of your pocket. Nothing happens unless most of the money is paid up front."

Bart looked at me and asked, "Where are you from miss?"

"Britt, that's my nickname. You can call me Britt."

"I just moved out here and took a job on this ranch from Cleveland, Ohio and I'm learning this world out here is so much different than where I used to live. The weather out here is so hot, I have to take my shirt off to keep cooler, I hope you don't mind sir."

"I was a little surprised when I first saw both of you but hey, you two seem so relaxed, it's not my place to question why aren't you wearing a shirt. Will you both be around when we start to work on the fireplace?"

"It all depends on if we are still doing our chores when you come out here. Once chores are over, we have been known to come out here and swim to cool off. I guess we won't be able to go skinny dipping while you are out here working." I added.

Bart started to blush as he said, "I ummmm, ... do you really go skinny dipping out here?"

"Yes, it's secluded, and no one comes out here. The pond is fed by and underground spring, so the water is refreshing as hell."

"I awwwwww, I ... have three girls that work for me on different crews but if I sent them out here together, would you two ... ummmmmm ... be around while they are working?"

I looked at spike and he shrugged his shoulders and said, "You know chores come first before any play time. That's all I have to add."

"Bart, I ... we might come out here once our chores are done. But I'd appreciate it if you didn't go back to town or wherever you're from and tell anyone about us being topless or going skinny dipping. I will add, I personally have a problem with the heat, so I do try to stay cool any way I can. Skinny dipping here in the pond sure helps me stay cool."

"If you want to go skinny dipping out here, please feel free to do so and tell your crew the same thing." I added.

"I'm not so sure about skinny dipping because two of the girls I mentioned are my daughters. They are learning the mason trade from me and will someday be the owners of my business. My wife and I only produced four girls and no boys. Our days of trying to have a son is over. That's why I named my business the Smith Family Masons instead of Bart Smith and Son. I am very satisfied with my lovely daughters. I don't think my girls would like to see their old man skinny dipping."

"I don't know why they wouldn't skinny dip with you. After all, going skinny dipping to stay cool has nothing to do with sex. Spike, snake and the two of us come out here to cool off and we go skinny dipping, and I don't mind. I'm the new kid on the block as we say in the city, and I'm just learning what it's like to actually live instead of just existing in the city. You don't realize how good you have it out here. I've only been here a short while and I've already decided I love being out here in nature enough to stay permanently."

"Young lady, ... Britt, you make a lot of sense and I've never thought of it that way. I can't imagine what it would be like to exist in the city as you call it. I was born here, and this is where I grew up. Yes, I've been skinny dipping many times when I was younger, but I haven't thought much about it until you just mentioned it. I'm honored to meet you Britt."

"Ummmm ... Bart there's one more thing I should tell you before we head back. It will depend on when you arrive in the morning to work. I only wear my work boots while doing my chores so I can stay cool. I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread that word around either, but you can let your crew know so they won't be shocked if they come to work and I'm in the barn working. Like I said earlier I do what I can to stay cool including drinking water out of the same hose I use to water the animals."

"Spike if you think it's safe, you can tell Bart the rest of the story, so he won't feel so bad when they come out here to work."

Bart looked at spike and spike looked at me before he asked me, "Are you sure Britt?"

"Only if you feel it's safe spike."

"I watched as spike shifted from one foot to the other before he cleared his throat and said, "Bart, we've known each other for a long, long time. I know you are a hard-working man making a living just like I'm doing. I don't know any special way to say this other than to spit it out without mixing any words."

All of us were looking at spike as he shuffled some more before saying, "Bart I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I awwwwww ... I ..."

"I'm going to let spike, or better known to me as grandpa off the hook. Bart this fine man you've known for a long time is my grandfather and I came out here from Cleveland to help him on the ranch after my grandmother died a little while ago. That's why I told you, that if you want to encourage your daughters to go skinny dipping when they get overheated out here, you can all go skinny dipping. It doesn't have anything to do with sex, it's just cooling off in the water."

Brad looked at spike for a few seconds before he asked, "Frank do you really go skinny dipping with these young ladies?"

I quickly added, "Don't forget snake. He comes out with us and skinny dips also."

Brad was speechless for a few minutes before he said, "You know Frank, if I had a pond like you have here, I think I'd spend time relaxing out here too. This time of year, I don't care where you come from, it's damn hot and to have a pond like this to dive into, would be fantastic. I envy you Frank. You have such a marvelous place here, secluded like Britt said, and no one is going to accidently pass by to see anyone in the water."

"Bart, now that you know I'm spike's granddaughter, I hope you won't use that information against grandpa. He's a hard-working rancher and he doesn't need our family ties to get out. And as a soon to be partner of this ranch, let me invite you out here when you and your family can come. We are going to buy some wooden picnic tables for here, so we have something to eat on after we cook on the fireplace you are going to build for us."

"That's right Bart, you are welcome to bring your family out here and skinny dip by yourselves or join all of us. A bunch of us had a great picnic out here yesterday and that's when we came up with the idea of building a fireplace. We even talked about camping out here. Have you and your family ever been camping Bart?"

"Yes, we have many times. I have a thirty-two-foot fifth wheel camper that's a Jayco Eagle with four slide outs. It's not anywhere near roughing it like I did when I was in the boy scouts but when you have five women in the family and I'm the only guy, they want comfort. It's like being home without being home."

Bart let me ask you, would you be offended if you and your daughters went skinny dipping and spike, snake, and Becky came out and joined you skinny dipping in the pond?"

"I'm not sure. First, you'd have to assume my daughters would skinny dip in front of me. Second, I have another girl who is my employee and I don't want any sexual harassment suit filed against me. I have to walk a fine line." Bart responded.

"I'm positive you start work early enough in the morning, so you would be coming in before I finish my chores in the barn. If you stop in the barn before you come out here, you will see me doing my chores naked. If you want your crew to get a hint before there's any mention of skinny dipping, stop by the barn and come in and find me. You can ask me something about the pond so your crew will see I work naked. That should break the ice for them. I know girls like to talk and I'm positive when you come out here, I'll be the topic of discussion and I won't mind at all."

"By the way Bart, I know we don't have any electricity out here but if you wanted to go camping on a private ranch. The only other people you would see out here is the ranch owner and his hired hands. You are welcome to camp here if you want to. As you said it would be a home away from home. The only time we really come out here is on Sunday afternoon after we finish our chores. But we have been known to come out here other times for a quick dip when we can."

"I'll play it all by ear. We will be out here the day after tomorrow. We can have the base all set in one day. Then we can haul in the stones and the fire bricks and get them ready to build the fireplace. Just so you know, I have portable solar panels that I can set up when we go to national parks that sometimes don't have electricity. The solar panels charge the batteries, so we have our own electricity. There's plenty of sun exposure out here so we'd have electricity in the camper." Bart said.

All three of us shook hands with Bart and as we were driving back to the barn, Bart said, "You know Britt, you are an impressive and brave girl. You make a lot of sense when you speak. I'm not sure my daughters would like seeing me skinny dip with them, but I think I'm willing to try it."

"Bart, do you ever walk around your home in the mornings and evening in your boxers?"

"Why do you ask Brit?"

"I was going to suggest if you don't you should. That way you can break the ice with your family being that you are the only male."

"I don't wear boxers, I wear briefs."

"Briefs and boxers are nothing more than a swimsuit you wear under your pants. Just like panties and bras are nothing more than decorated bikinis. Do the females in your family run around your house in bra and panties?"

"Yes, all the time. All five of them do."

"Well then, it's only right for you to reciprocate and wear only your briefs when you are at home, it's the same difference."

"Like I said, Britt, you make a lot of sense. I'll give it a try when I get home tonight."

We arrived back at the barn and all of us got out of the truck and talked a few more minutes before Bart said he had to get going. Becky and I hugged him, and spike shook his hand. Bart said, "You are a very lucky man Frank, Britt could almost sell me garbage and make me think I'm getting a good deal."

"I know Bart. A lot has changed since Britt arrived here and I don't mind telling you, it's all for the better. I have a whole different outlook for my ranch, and she gets all the credit."

Bart got back in his truck and drove away. Spike said, "I need to go up to the house and call my lawyer. I need to make a couple other calls as well. Now that I've got a chance to catch up on business."

We walked up to the house and I asked spike if he wanted a glass of water. He told me he did, so I got a glass and put ice in it before I filled it with water and handed it to him. Becky and I also filled a glass with water and ice and while spike was talking on the phone, we went out and sat on the porch.

Becky said, "Wow, Britt, you're going to have everyone who comes here going skinny dipping. I think it's really cool. That's all the more people who will see me naked too."

As snake said, "That will be more white pussy for him to see."

We laughed so hard; I almost spilled my water on me. Spike came out the door while we were still laughing and asked, "What's up."

Becky told him what she said about more people coming out here to skinny dip and I told him I mimicked snake and said it would be more white pussy for him to see. He laughed and said, "Britt, I don't know how you do it, but you make skinny dipping and camping out by the pond, sound like it could be a five-star campground. I'll bet you could talk the president into coming out here and enjoying himself."

"Well, I'm not that good but hey, I have truly enjoyed myself and I'm looking forward to seeing who will be brave enough to jump in the water naked. Would you mind if Bart's all girl crew went skinny dipping out there?"

"If I was there and not out on the range, I'd love to see them. But if they aren't going to be here on Sunday, the chances of me seeing them is slim to none."

"Come on, let's take that ride. Britt, I want to show you your ranch. My lawyer will be out here tomorrow for us to sign the papers making you part owner of this place. If you are going to negotiate the skinny dipping and set up the camping stuff, along with the regular operation of the ranch, you need to have some authorization to do it."

"Grandpa, (spike) I didn't come out here to be part owner of your ranch, I came to help you during a difficult time in your life."

"I know you didn't Britt. If you remember, you still don't know how big this place is. You don't know how many beef are in our herd or what they are worth. So, I know you didn't come here for the money. I have fallen in love with you and as I explained to you, Maggie, your grandmother will always remain as my first love."

"But as of tomorrow, when we sign the papers, you will be a wealthy young lady. However, don't ever take advantage of your new rancher career. We have to work hard to make this ranch a success. If this camping thing takes off, I think I'll hire a contractor to come in here and dig the edges of the pond back to make it bigger and then landscape it without touching the old oak tree. We can put some sand in one area to make a beach. You know, dress it up some."

We walked down to the barn and I got into the passenger seat of spike's truck and Becky sat in the back seat behind me. Spike got into the driver seat, fired the big diesel up and it roared to life. He let it idle for a few minutes and I reached over and turned on the air conditioner on low, then smiled at spike.

We closed our doors and off we went. We were gone over three hours with me jumping out and opening some gates and closing them again after spike drove through them. We bounced through pasture lots and places where there weren't any roads. We saw the black angus cattle grazing on the grass. He showed where he was working and where snake was working during the week. He showed me the next project he had to work on and some of the fence he had to repair. He told us that fence repair took more than fifty percent of his and snake's time because angus are the stupidest of all cattle.

He laughed as he said, "Angus cattle in my humble opinion are the best tasting beef cattle there is, but the bastards are so stupid they'll walk right through even the strongest and best made fence. In that building over there, I have a huge stack of fence posts and barbed wire. I would have converted to page wire fence but there's miles and miles of fence here and I'd go broke trying to make the change."

He told us a lot of stuff as we drove all over the place, at the end of our tour, he added that we only saw less than half of the entire ranch.

Then during the lull in talking he looked in the mirror and told Becky since I would be part owner of the ranch tomorrow, we were going to talk to her about wages, training and the equipment she'd need. He wanted her to know everything before she went home so she could answer any question her parents may have for her.

That's what we did, over the next half hour spike outlined what he was willing to pay and how she could re-pay him advancing her the money for all the equipment and training he was willing to give her along with her staying in the house and having room and board. He reminded Becky that we normally have work to do all day, so the ranch life was no picnic, it was hard work.

He paused to give Becky a chance to ask questions. She only had a few questions, one of which, could Brad stay with her and go to work from the ranch instead of from his home.

I spoke up and said, "Most certainly he can stay with you, especially if that is going to be one of the deciding factors in your acceptance or denial of the job spike is offering you. I will add to that answer by saying, if Brad is off from his trucking job, and can help out on the ranch, that would help cover the cost of feeding him, because you and I both know he will eat with us."

I saw spike smile and say, "That's a good point that I forgot to mention."

"I'm positive Brad will agree with that. It would only be right to help pay for what he eats." Becky replied.

We talked some more before Becky told us she really wants to take the job and she said, "Out of respect for my parents, who have always taught me to respect my elders, they are my elders. I think it's only right to tell them of your offer before I officially accept it. While I'm at it, are you sure you want to pay me that much even without any experience?"

"That's what my offer is and don't worry, you will be working for it. Make sure you bring some liniment with you when you come to work because you'll need it, ask Britt."

Spike ended the tour and started back to the barn. He told Becky if she was going to take the job, he would take her to town to buy what she needed to learn her new trade, just like he did for me. Becky thanked spike many times from the back seat of his truck. When we got back to the barn, Becky got out of the truck and ran around and jumped up into spike's arms and hugged her bare chest to him as she kissed him and thanked him.

I laughed and all of us walked up to the house. Spike went into his office to make some more calls while Becky and I went to the kitchen to see what we could fix for supper. We decided on ham steak and baked macaroni and cheese. The ham steaks were small, so I selected two of them while Becky started cutting off slices of extra shape cheddar cheese. I when into the pantry and brought out the macaroni and put it in a pot to cook. I turned the burner on low and suggested we go up and take a quick shower.

We didn't fool around in the shower; we were in and out in a snap. We dried off and brushed out our wet hair and left it and headed back downstairs naked. After a while, spike stopped by the kitchen and robbed a couple pieces of cheese before announcing he was going to go up and shower. Becky said, "Hey big boy, do you want some company?"

We all busted out laughing and spike replied, "It looks like you've already had a shower but if you want to come up with me, I'm sure we can figure out something to keep you occupied while I scrub my body."

The two of them disappeared and I looked at the clock to see what time it was and realized that snake should be coming back to the barn soon. I no sooner thought that, I heard his tractor in a distance. I looked out the kitchen window and saw him come around the barn and park his tractor. He went into the barn and by the time he came out, I was on the porch and I waved at him. He waved back and disappeared around the corner to go into his apartment.

I went back inside and drained the macaroni and layered it with the cheese in the baking dish and saved some cheese for the top so it would brown. I put it in the oven and because the macaroni was already cooked, it wouldn't take long. I put the ham steaks out on the grill and as I was doing that, I heard Brad coming back from work.

I was back in the kitchen when Brad came in the front door. He said he was going up to take a shower and I told him spike and Becky were in the shower. He smiled at me and said, "Great, I'll join them."

I had the ham steaks on the top shelf of the grill because they were frozen, and I wanted them to unthaw and cook slowly. There was a knock and the door opened and in came snake in our new formal dress ... completely naked.

He walked over to me and said, "Good evening Ms. Britt, where is everyone?"

I stepped forward and hugged him and said the other three are up in the shower. I stepped back and leaned against the counter and snake stepped in front of me. His huge cock started to grow, and it was aimed between my thighs, so I parted my feet enough for him to be close to me and his black cock contrasted nicely with my white thighs. It grew enough to slap up against my pussy lips, so I closed my legs enough, so it was snuggled nicely between my thighs.