Home On The Range Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They paused and looked at spike and me with large smiles on their face and said, "You don't know what this means to us. Thank you both for accepting our friendship. Do you mind if some night we come into your room and watch the two of you make love?"

"Absolutely not, come in any time you want to. I should have thought ahead and invited you in there tonight, but by the looks of things, there will be plenty more times when we can fuck or make love side by side. But the reason we came in here is to let you know I put two towels out for you on the sink. We are headed off to bed now, but I want to leave you with something to fantasize about."

"Brad, until I can confirm I'm pregnant with spike's child and if you are willing to wear a condom until then, I will be glad to let you fuck me so spike can fuck Becky at the same time. We can do it on our bed so we can watch each other. That is if both of you agree, I don't want to do anything to ruin our new friendship."

Becky squealed asking, "Are you serious Britt? Would you let me have your man for a night?"

"As long as all four of us are in agreement, yes, I'd love to help you fulfill your fantasies. Think on it, we don't have to do anything until you two come back to stay overnight again."

"Good night you two love birds. Oh Becky, this is the time for you to bite the pillow. Do you want me to wake you when we get up in the morning? I cook breakfast before I go out to the barn to do my chores. We get up early so if you want me to wake you, I'd suggest you finish what you're doing and get some sleep."

"Yes, wake us up when you get up. If I'm going to accept spike's offer, I'm going to have to learn what your schedule is." Becky answered.

I leaned over the bed and kissed both Becky and Brad as I said, "Good night guys, enjoy yourselves."

Spike leaned over and kissed Becky and told Brad good night. When he stood up, we left their room and went back to our room. In bed I whispered to spike, "Do you like what's happened today?"

"Britt, I can't believe you. You don't even know Becky's parents, or her brother and you coached her how to set them up and show her naked body to them. How the hell did you come up with all that stuff?"

"Spike, I only played it by ear. Becky told me earlier today her brother was always trying to peek at her. He would burst into her room when he knew she was changing clothes to get a look at her. She told me she's home alone with her brother and other siblings, I mentioned since she gets excited to let others see her naked, she should let her brother see her naked. She didn't say anything about her parents and how they only have one bathroom until tonight. I used the same strategy for her parents as I did for her brother. Spike, I only used what I learned from her to make up all that stuff for Becky to try.

I don't want to end this day, but we need to get some sleep. Come over here lover, I want your body all over mine. I moved over next to spike and pressed my body against his. A few minutes later I felt spike's (grandpa) body move as if he was crying. I lifted my head and in a questioning voice I asked, "Grandpa, are you all right? Are you crying?"

There was no answer immediately but then came a mummer and in a broken voice, he said, "I'm ok Britt. I was thinking about your grandma, I miss her so much."

"I coaxed grandpa to roll over and face me and I held him in my arms with his face buried in my neck. I whispered I missed grandma too and although I will never know how much he missed her; I can only imagine she is a great loss in his life."

He fell asleep crying in my neck. It was a long time before I drifted off into dreamland, but it did happen. The next thing I remember is grandpa shaking me saying, "It's that time again Britt."

It took me a couple of minutes to wake up which was just enough time for grandpa (spike) to go into he bathroom and take care of his morning business. When he came back to the bedroom, I was sitting up and getting ready to stand. He walked over and stood in front of me so when I stood, I was in his arms. He hugged me and said, "Thank you Britt for everything. Last night you were my rock and I needed that. I love you so much darling."

I kissed grandpa and said, "I love you so much too. Do you believe in love at first sight? Well, maybe not first sight but damn near it."

"All I can say Britt is you have stepped in and filled a void that I doubt anyone else could have done so soon after the passing of your grandma. I miss her every minute of every day, but for some reason, you came into my life and made me keep going."

We hugged and kissed a little while longer before I said, "I need to pee, see you in the kitchen."

I went to the bathroom, peed and brushed my teeth before I went into the room where Becky and Brad were holding each other's naked body. I reached out and shook Becky's arm a couple times before she responded. I said, "It's time to get up if you want to eat breakfast with us."

Becky shook Brad and told him to come on get up and get dressed. I told Becky all she needed to put on was her sneakers. I go to the barn naked now. Becky giggled and said, "I'm all for that."

I told her I needed to get breakfast started so come down to the kitchen when they were ready. I went down and snake (grandpa) stood in the kitchen pouring the first cup of steaming hot coffee and when he saw me, he pulled down a second cup for me. He looked straight at me and said, "I meant every word I said a little while ago. I know I probably don't have to say it a second time but every time I see you, my old heart flutters. You are definitely a god send."

"Listen to me Frank Campbell, I don't know how it happened, but I know why it happened. MY grandma has always taken care of you. Even in death she somehow put me here, a city girl, who should hate being isolated on a lonely ranch in the middle of nowhere, but it's just the opposite, I LOVE this place just like she apparently did. I fell deeply in love with your old weathered ass and I want so badly to be your new woman to take care of you in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, until death do us part. So, treat me as your wife from now on or you'll have hell to pay. Remember that old phrase, "HELL HATH NO FURY ... LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED ..."

"Oh shit, did we walk in on a lover's quarrel?"

"Quite the contrary my dear. Britt just wanted to make sure I was very clear on the fact that she will always love me and that my deceased wife put her here to care for me in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, until death do us part. She followed that up with what you heard so there ain't no sense of me repeating it." Spike said.

I added, "You're damn tootin' Frank Campbell!"

Becky and Brad laughed, and Becky added, "Damn Britt, it sounds like you selected your bull and have him roped and tied so he ain't getting' away from you."

"Nope he ain't. This man is mine and I don't give a flyin' rat's ass, including all them government people who think it might be wrong for me to love this man the way I do."

Now, on to more serious business, do you two drink coffee and if you do, would you like a cup?"

Both Becky and Brad said, "Yes." at the same time.

I reached around spike and pulled down three more cups and filled two of them and handed them to their respective coffee drinkers.

Becky was the first to say, "This is so weird to be standing here naked with spike being dressed. I think it's so sexy though."

I had just turned and started to get the pans out when there was a knock and the door opened for snake to make his entrance. I stopped and poured him his coffee while he said, "Good morning y'all. Especially you Ms. Becky and you too Ms. Britt."

I returned his morning greeting and said, "Go sit down, I have breakfast to make."

Becky stayed and asked if she could help me and I said, "Yes, get the bag of red potatoes out of the pantry we are going to make some home fries this morning. She brought the bag out and we took turns under the running water to wash the potatoes off. We made short work of cubing them and getting them in the frying pan. I went into the pantry and brought out a good size onion and a couple of bell peppers and between Becky and I we had them in small pieces to go into the pan after the potatoes softened up.

While breakfast cooked, we had a chance to talk by ourselves while the guys sat at the table and talked about man stuff. Becky thanked me over and over again for allowing them to stay over and most of all, to sleep in the same bed. She told me it was like heaven to have Brad cuddle up to her last night after they made love.

I told her I was glad that she enjoyed herself and if she accepted spike's offer to work here, she and Brad would be able to sleep together every night. I told her I had to move my stuff out of that room into spike's room, our room so she could put her clothes in the closet and dresser.

I checked the potatoes and they were soft, so I added the onions and peppers to them, along with some spices then covered the pan back up to finish cooking. I asked Becky to get the eggs out of the refrigerator while I picked up the coffee pot and re-filled the guy's cups. I made a new pot of coffee while Becky tended to the eggs. I told her to make them easy over, so we have the yoke to break over the home fries.

Becky looked at me and said, "I can't get over the feeling of standing here naked and making breakfast. I love it so much. Thank you, Britt, for all you've done for me in less than twenty-four hours. You have made me so happy beyond my wildest fantasies."

"Becky, I'm a city girl and I've never even dreamed of doing this because where I come from, we could be arrested for indecent exposure for walking outside naked. I blame it on the heat and the fact that I'm from Cleveland where the weather is much cooler. Until I came here, the only thing I did that was wild is go without a bra under my tank top and go commando under my shorts. This is all new to me, just like it's all new to you. I think together we will be one hell of a pair."

We finished up cooking and put the eggs on one side of the platter and the home fries stacked up on another platter. We carried them in and set them in the middle of the table. I had Becky sit down and I went back for the coffee pot and re-filled everyone's cup before I sat down. Grandpa said the prayer and we dug in.

We talked about everything and spike told Becky and me that he was going out to do some work and then come back in around noon after the barn chores were finished. He told us he would take us for a ride and show us parts of his huge ranch. He laughed and said, "I'm no Crocodile Dundee but this ranch is so big you can't see it all in one day."

All of us laughed and I couldn't fathom owning a place that big. But in Texas, grandpa's (spike) ranch was relatively small compared to some other ranches.

We finished breakfast, and since grandpa and snake would be coming back in around noon, I didn't have to fix their lunch pails. I stood up to put the dishes in the sink and Becky jumped up too and helped me. I put on my boots and with Brad, Becky and me still naked as jay birds, with snake and spike dressed, we stepped out into the warm morning air and headed towards the barn.

I held Becky's hand and when we got to the barn, spike turned on the lights and I walked to the far end, explaining to Becky we had to check on all the animals before we started chores. We looked in each pen on the way back to the front of the barn and when we got back, spike and snake were saying goodbye to Brad and headed for the shed to get their tractors.

I asked Brad and Becky if they wanted to help or go back to the house and make love some more? I told them it didn't matter to me; I can handle the chores. Becky said, "I think I want to hang around with you for awhile and see what you have to do and before Brad has to get ready for work, I'll go up to the house with him and give him an incentive to start his day off right."

I giggled and said, "OK, the first order of business it to feed all the animals."

I showed them where the feed was and told them I start at the far end of the barn and work back towards the front. I helped them measure out the feed for each pen and then while they were doing that, I fed the animals in another pen.

The animals were fed in record time and then it was time to clean the pens. Both Brad and Becky jumped right in and helped with that too. Soon, Brad announced he needed to shower before going to work so he and Becky went back up to the house while I continued to work in the barn.

By the time I was taking spike's horse out of his stall, Becky returned with that certain glow of being freshly fucked look. I laughed at her and said, "Girl, being naked has quite an effect on you. You look marvelous."

"Oh, Britt, I'm so happy to have met you. You are a one of a kind girl. I can't thank you enough for all you've done in such a short time."

"You know Becky, I really didn't do anything. I only told you what I do, and it was up to you to decide if you wanted to join me."

"But you did provide a real bed for me and Brad to make love in last night and that alone is something on the highest level of ..."

She was interrupted by the sound of Brad's truck returning. Brad jumped down from his truck in front of the barn and ran over and hugged and kissed me as he said, "I forgot to kiss you goodbye." He turned, hugged and kissed Becky again before he ran back to his truck and jumped in and roared off.

Becky and I stood there and laughed our ass off. I said, "Love will make people do strange things. I don't know how far he got before he turned around, but he's been gone for more than a few minutes."

We finished up the chores in the barn, collected the eggs and walked up to the house. We went upstairs and I turned on the water to take a shower. I asked Becky if she wanted to join me and like a flash, she was in the shower with me. We washed each other's body and when I reached between her legs her hand immediately found its way between mine. It wasn't long before both of us were humping each other's hand and making all kinds of noises. Both of us orgasmed at the same time and then we hugged and kissed like lovers.

I shut the water off and we dried ourselves and went back downstairs and did the dishes. I asked Becky what she liked for lunch and she said, "PB and J."

I laughed and said, "Yeah well that might be, but I have a couple of hungry men to feed so we need something more substantial for them. I guess we need to fall back on old faithful and have hamburgers with onion and a veggie platter with some ranch dressing."

I went to the freezer and took out four hamburgers and had Becky take some cucumbers, bell peppers and radishes out of the refrigerator. While she washed the peppers and radishes, I peeled the cucumbers and sliced them. We arranged everything on a plate, covered it and put it back in the refrigerator.

I went out by the garden and saw it was partly cloudy, so I pulled the hose out and watered the garden and soaked it down pretty good. Grandma must have had a green thumb because her garden produced wonderful fresh vegetables. There were plenty of green tomatoes on the vines and I couldn't wait for them to ripen. I love fresh tomatoes. The only time we had them in Cleveland was when mom and dad took a ride in the country and stopped at one of the many fruit and vegetable stands along the road. There was nothing like fresh sweet corn either, but grandma didn't have any in her garden.

I finished watering the garden with Becky right beside me and talking constantly. I coiled the hose back up where it normally is, and we went through the house out to the front porch to wait for my guys to come back in. We weren't out there very long when we heard the tractors coming back and just as they rounded the barn into sight, a grey pickup truck drove past the house out to the barn. Becky started to jump up, but I told her to sit still because whoever it was, they came to see spike.

At first Becky was nervous but I said to her, you want others to see you naked, they won't see you if you jump and run. Becky exhaled and asked me, "Are you sure you just started to be naked outside? It seems to me this is pretty natural to you. Like you've been doing this for a long time."

I assured Becky that it wasn't until I arrived in this stifling heat, did I start removing my clothes to keep cooler than when I was dressed. I saw grandpa look towards the house and wave his arm as an invitation for me to come down to the barn, so I stood up and quickly Becky asked me what I was going to do. I told her spike signaled for me to come down to the barn so I'm going.

If you want to go with me, let's go get a pair of shorts to go down there. We walked into the house and up to the bedroom where both of us selected a pair of shorts and pulled them on. I put on my sneakers and Becky her flip flops. Becky reached for a top and I told her she didn't need one. She looked at me, shrugged her shoulders and said, "OK, if you say so Britt. Let's go show the man our tits."

We walked down to the barn and spike introduced us to Bart Smith who was the mason guy spike had called. We got into his truck with spike and him in the front seat and Becky and me in the back. Not a word was said about us being topless.

He drove out to the pond where we all disembarked from the truck. Spike told Bart what he wanted for a fireplace with a cooking rack on one side and a built-in oven on the other side with a door on the oven. They talked while Becky and I stood around listening. I know Bart was hearing spike, but his real attention was looking back and forth between my titties and Becky's titties. I know our nipples were hard without even being touched except by his eyes scoping us out.

Bart sketched something on his paper and then turned it towards us so we could see. Spike asked, "Instead of concrete sides, would it be possible to lay up the sides and back with stone? And would it be possible to lay up the fire pit and oven with fire bricks so it will hold the heat better?"

Bart scribbled down spike's requests and then said, "Absolutely Frank. I can even make it so you can pull the grill out to clean it or if it gets to old, you can change it. I take it you want an old-fashioned brick oven. I can even put a piece of thick sheet metal over the bottom of the fire brick in the oven so it will hold the heat better. Once it gets hot it will stay hot longer."

Spike loved the idea and then they started a discussion on how big it should be. Bart asked spike what he was going to use it for, and spike told him we were going to camp by the pond and cook meals on the fireplace. Bart inquired how many people would he be cooking for at any one time. Spike looked at us and asked, "What do you guys think? Would it be as many as maybe fifteen sometime?"

Becky and I looked at each other and then Becky said, "That could be possible."

Bart wrote some more stuff on his paper. Next came the placement of such a fireplace. We didn't want to harm the old oak tree and we had to take into consideration which way the wind blows so it wouldn't effect the fire. We solved all the problems and when it came down to numbers, Bart did some figuring on his paper and then told spike how much it would cost to build. Spike agreed the price was reasonable then asked how soon the fireplace could be built. Bart pulled out his calendar and looked it over before he said, "I can have my crew out here in two days to frame and pour a base for the fireplace. The steel work I'll have to submit to my guy who does that for me, so it depends on how busy he is to do the door and the bottom. I can bring in the stone and brick and start on the fireplace as soon as the base dries enough to hold the weight. "Frank, do you want me to give you a final drawing of the fireplace before I start?"