Homebound Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good lord, are you still growing Mom?" I send her.

"they've slowed down, but I look amazing, just like I did when I was 18! And my sister, fuck her tits exploded like mine..."

"Fuck Mom, you have me hard in the bathroom. And what's this about Auntie?" I shoot her back.

"Good, I want that beast hungry for any pussy, make me some grandkids!" she sends back "Oh, I eased Stacy into what are doing, and she wants in! I've started her off on my milk and she's at least an N-cup right now, she and I have a little 'date' night tonight, I'll be sure to send you some pics, you know to encourage you to fertilize all the little eggs in Kelly's tight sexy pussy!"

That last message inflated my cock even more, wincing from the pressure of my pants. "Fuck it, I need to pull it out before I flood my pants," I think as I tug down my pants. Further and further down my leg, I have to pull because of the insane length. Finally, my log springs out, flinging a healthy spray of pre cum across the wall. "Finally, FUCK I need to fuck something..." I think.

"There are 2 healthy little sluts in the other room, why not march in and fuck until they drop? "I hear the demon suggest to me, her leotard looking extra tight nowadays, just like the woman she looks like "Come on nerd, you could smell how fertile Kelly is and Christine has wanted to fuck you ever since you came all over her "

Thinking about how good it sounds, I reach for the door handle to go fuck my heart out, the angle appears on the doorknob, barely bigger than the brass she's standing on.

"Max, don't you want your first time to be special, instead of a fitting room in a mall? "She chides me, arms crossing under her udder-like breasts. Her angelic tenor somehow pierces the lust-filled haze I was in.

"Shit, you're right, besides if I can handle edging myself for a week then a couple more hours shouldn't be too hard." I reason, looking mighty annoyed the demon gives my cock a quick stroke. Feeling almost like someone grabbed my beast, I let out a small moan and a massive gush of precum shoots out and covers the mirror and half the wall. "Well shit, better tell Christine there was a small accident in here," I think as I grab my phone.

"Look at what you did you little whore, God it's so hard if only I had some slut to drain it!" I send my mom, a picture of my monster compared to my thick forearm, my helmet stretching proudly beyond my fist, all contrasted with the mirror and wall covered in my life-giving goop.

"... if things don't work out with Kelly...." She sends, leaving enough unsaid.

"Text you later Mom, gotta check on the girls" I send her, trying to wrangle my cock back into my pants. Thankfully my cock deflated enough for me to shove it back in my sweatpants, walking out of the bathroom I snag an out-of-order sign and hang it on the handle. The stiffness of my cock lessens with every step and when I get to room 1's door it's finally back to a manageable size. Lifting my hand to turn the knob something tells me I should knock.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Can I come in?" I call out. All I get is silence for a moment. "Why does it smell like... roses and honey... "

"No, I'm completely naked in here" I hear Kelly call back, but the way she said it made my beast jump again.

"No, I can't get hard again, it might rip my pants straight off! Think think. "

"GIVE, mmm, give us a minute Max and we'll be right out!" she shouts.

"Alright, I'm going to grab a pretzel then," I call out, the first thing I could think of, remembering the stand I saw earlier.

"Get me one too!" she calls back, feeling a little devilish I call back.

"No" and with that I make my retreat.

Walking across the mall walkway I walk up to the counter, odd how it's called a stand but it's a full restaurant. Must be a slow day because when I get there, only one person running the counter... wait it's Ashe.

"Hey Ashe" I call out, quickly the brown-haired girl twists around and when she sees me, smiles.

"Oh, hey Max! what's up?" she asks, cheery as always.

"Nothing much just dropped Kelly off for a... bra measurement" I fess up, feeling a bit embarrassed telling her.

"That's so cute, you two finally" She makes a small gesture with her hands.

"wha? Oh, no. well not yet I'm kinda planning something for tonight..." I trail off.

"Yeah, I heard about that down the grapevine, just wondering if you jumped the gun." She informs me as her right-hand twiddles with her brown hair.

"Nah, it's just taking a lot of hyping up to do this. Wait, who... Mindy." I state.

"Yeah... she's fixated on getting bred by you, so you better watch out!" she jokes, her brown eyes shooting to my crotch. "I think bred is the right term!"

"Crap is it still obvious?" I ask looking down at my sweatpants.

"uhh yeah, when your smuggling a salami log in your pants leg... it's easy to spot." She informs me, biting her lip lightly. " Does she know?" Ashe asks, eyes gesturing down to make it obvious.

"... I don't think so. ya know she might make a joke about her chest or her butt now and again, but I don't really know how uh sexual she is." I try to explain, looking around to make sure no one can hear us.

"Yeah, on the off chance, she's not surgically attached to you, she doesn't talk about that stuff much only about her fighting... and her abs. Welp, she's gonna be in for a BIG treat tonight! Anyway, I'm guessing you're not here for my riveting conversation, can I get you something?" she finishes

"Nah, your fun to talk to, but if Kelly saw you getting too friendly I think she'd turn you into a pretzel, can I get 2 pretzels and a large banana strawberry smoothie," I tell her my order.

"Ooo is she the jealous type?" Ashe asks while she busies herself like a bee making my order.

"That is a huge understatement, now that I'm an actual catch she's like a starving jungle huntress protecting her hunt she brought down, I guess I'm just waiting for her to dig into her meal." I reason, actually thinking about it.

"Well I guess that dashes my 'chances' with you, hehe, here's your order Max," she tells me, handing me the 2 hot bags and cool-to-the-touch Styrofoam cup.

Handing her a 20 I say "Keep the change" earning an eye roll. "see ya around."

"Yeap, see ya around you giant boulder."

Giving a wave, I start to head back over to Kobb&Gusteau. But no need, I see Kelly leaving the store, strutting with all the confidence I've ever seen. Nibbling on my treat, I wait for her to come to me, just so I can watch her tits jiggle a little more as she steps closer. In her hands is a branded bag from the store.

"Finished up?" I call out to her.

"Yeah, Christine had a couple of bras my size she was working on, but the customer outgrew them before she could deliver them. Lucky me, I guess!" she tells me, sitting on a bench beside me.

"Great, what's the damage?" I ask.

"Cheapskate, she'll send an invoice to you" she chides me with a small slap on my wrist.

"Got you something," I tell her, handing her a pretzel and the smoothie. Reaching out, she grabs it and with a smile, she hugs me.

"You always think of me, don't you?" she tells me, her sapphire blues eyes filled with appreciation. Reaching out with her long tongue, she wrangles the straw into her mouth and takes a big suck. "MMM, strawberry and banana, you know me so well!" she exclaims while giving me a small punch on my arm

"Come on, let's go home," I tell her.

"Let's." She states walking ahead of me, I take a few strides to catch up to her, being easy due to my long legs.

"Sooo" I start.

"Sooo" she replies.

"Ready for tonight," I ask, glancing down and noticing her left hand empty just swinging with her steps. "all I need to do is reach out and grab it..." I think.

"Yeah, I am! Can you drop me off at my place, gotta drop off the goods and get my favorite pj's, you ready on your end?" she asks.

"Yeah, I dragged some spare mattresses, pillows, and blankets to the theater downstairs, make it feel like we're 12 again," I tell her, a fair bit of excitement boiling up at the thought of just us two together watching a movie eating pizza.

"Yeah, like we're 12... we've only gotten a little bigger" she emphasizes by holding up her left finger and thumb, making the small gesture.

"Until like 3 weeks ago, yeah that was true," I tell her looking down at my now massive body, appreciating all the growth I was blessed with.

"You could say that again buddy, you got fucking huge!" she compliments giving my arm an appreciative rub.             

"You're no slouch ether, you got a little taller too!" I tell her.

"There's a bit of a difference between growing like 3 inches over 3 months then, what like a foot and a half over a couple of weeks," with a small side glance she adds in a sing-song voice "♪ You still haven't told me your secret ♪"

"Working out, good sleep, and a well-balanced diet!" I tell her a bit sarcastically, not particularly lying, just not telling her what the diet was.

"Fine don't tell me, if it worked so well for you then just imagine what it'd do for me!" she gestures at her body, making my cock jump just a little at the thought of her eating out Mom while I fuck her from behind.

"Maybe if things go well, I could swing it... "I think.

"I could only imagine, when was the last time we were the same height?" I ask the automatic doors leading outside, a tinge of panic striking my heart realizing I might not have enough time to hold her hand.

"Like 13, then I shot up like an arrow!" she states, gesturing like she was shooting an arrow as we slowly made our way to the garage. "Remember how mad you got when I was a head taller than you when we went into the 8th grade?" she teases.

"You stole my share of puberty!"

"No, I borrowed it, now look at you! You got it back WITH interest," she tells me. Stopping and turning to me, she reaches out and grabs my hand and places her open hand against my palm "Look before I went on 'vacation' your hand was like half the size of mine, now yours just...*clears throat* it just dominates mine!" she continues as she puts her hand in the palm of my admittedly larger hand, highlighting the size difference.

" jackpot! " I think. "Your hand is cold," I tell her.

"... yours is warm," she mutters, face going a little red.

"... here let me help," I whisper, snaking my fingers in between hers, my thick digits separating her thin ones. "Your hands are soft," I tell her, savoring the new feeling.

Face red she just stares at our connected hands. After a minute she looks up at me with a confidant smirk. "And yours is like sandpaper! Come on, let's go home." And with that, she takes the lead, holding my hand as she borderline drags me up the stairs of the garage, long thick legs jiggling and shaking as her ass nearly rips through her jean shorts.

"Her hands are so soft! " I think on repeat as we finally reach the top building. Reaching the top, we burst through the stairwell door. Spotting my car, someone parked their Geo Metro on the left of it

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me "I announce, miffed, annoyed even, and according to some pissed off. "If that jackass hit my car..."

"Rip his door off and throw it off the top of the garage" Kelly offers up, giving my hand a small squeeze.

"I'm not THAT strong," I tell her, rubbing my thumb along the back of her hand.

"OH puh-leeze, arms this big you could crush a fridge with these things!" she coos, pulling her hand from mine and rubbing up my arm into my pectoral.

"I'll back out then," I say, a bit sad that I have to pull away from Kelly. Cramming myself into the admittedly small car, I press the clutch and break in and start her up and reverse it right next to her reaching over I crank the window down. "Taxi service m'lady" I joke, using the pop-up headlight control I make my car wink at her.

Rolling her eyes, she opens the door, throws her bags in the back, and settles in for the ride. Pressing the gas, I navigate the car out of the garage and onto the open road, falling into some retrospection. " So that's what her hand feels like, softer than silk, kinda firm like a... steak? Yeah, and she was blushing too, I think tonight is the night, just tell her how I feel and... what, we call it a date? Do we kiss? Snuggle?... fuck like we need to repopulate the country? No, I can't push her like that" I think as I glance at the crucifix sitting proudly above the Grand Caynon eclipsing cleavage, jiggling this way and that as we hit some bumps in the road. "I'll shoot for a kiss and a snuggle while we fall asleep in each other's arms..." I wonder as I drive diligently back home.

Kelly's heart won't slow down!

"HE HELD MY HAND, good Lord above, I'm acting like a 13-year-old with her fist crush! Well... he is my first crush, or my only crush, God my face won't stop being red, and I have him for the rest of the night! No, I have him all WEEKEND, I wonder what is going to happen tonight, just a sleepover... or is he going to rip my clothes off and ravish me like the little whore I am! Push my head down and force me to suck his cock? God, I wonder how big he got down there 4, no 5 inches, if he's 5 inches down there then I'll be a lucky girl! What if he grew down there too, no no that's too greedy to expect, he was amazing before, and now he's PERFECT!"My mind races as I hear the T-vis open up as we pull onto the highway. "Max's nerdiness is starting to rub off on me, "I think as I giggle a little bit at knowing what each part of the engine sounds like.

"What are you giggling about?" Max asks as he shifts into 5th gear.

"At how much of a nerd you are" I inform him, giving his huge shoulder a weak punch. "And how much of it rubbed off on me."

"What? Starting to hear the little details in the car?" he questions, smiling at me, those soft green eyes mildly sparkling.

"Well... when you punch it, it's kinda easy to hear when the intakes open up," I tell him, internally laughing at how the conversation is going.

And so, we both talked about his stupid 'antique' car, me making fun of how much he paid for it, conceding when he said it's cooler than a charger in his eyes. Faster than I would have liked, we pull into our neighborhood, and he stops right in front of my house.

"Alright that'll be, $37.93 ma'am" he jokes.

"Oh no, I left my purse at home, is there another way for a young hot woman to pay?" I tease, peeling my shirt back half an inch to expose some of my cleavages.

"Sorry tuts, I'm married," he says playfully lifting his hand and pointing to his empty ring finger, with a small laugh his demeanor changes." I'll order the pizza's what soda you want?"

"Oh, get me some Sadern, none of the stores stocked them in Florida" I call out to him as I turn to go to enter my house, giving my step a little more strut than usual "might as well give him a little show!"

"You got it, see ya in a bit" he calls out as he drives into his garage.

Closing the front door, I fall back against it. My heart is still pounding from him holding my hand. "Calm down girl, calm down... it's just your best friend" I tell myself. "Just the best friend you've been in love with since you were 4" my brain adds. Taking a couple of calming breaths, I toss my now empty smoothie cup across the dining room at the trash bin. I miss it by 2 feet. "Shit" I mutter going over to clean it up.

Throwing the bag from Kobb&Gusteau onto my bed as I close the door to my room, the 3 bras spill out onto my bed, a black one with embroidered pink roses on the cups "It looks like my old bra, just cuter", a flower patterned red Lingerie piece " save that for the honeymoon! ", and a similarly patterned baby blue bra "I guess that'll be my daily driver". Peeling my shirt and the now woefully undersized bra I was wearing off and tossing it into my laundry basket, I miss by 3 feet. My shorts and panties follow suit, I'm now completely naked in my room.

Looking at myself in the standing mirror I have in the corner, I take a second to admire my figure. "It's as if God himself sculpted my body, fuck how could Max resist all this, if he doesn't make a move tonight...what? I move on? Tell him MY feelings first? Grab his cock and suck his soul out? Hehe, what am I thinking I've never even kissed a man, how would I be good at sucking dick? "My train of thought goes.

"What should I wear?" I ask myself in the mirror. "Nothing, just march across the street in my birthday suit, and when he gets a hard-on just ask 'what's the matter'" a naughty thought tells me "No... something hmmm modest, I guess my favorite jammies," I say aloud and going through my drawers, pulling out the deep blue silken pants and matching short sleeve shirt, and feeling sexy I grab my skimpiest underwear I have. "It's not like he'll see me in it, but first I'm gonna freshen up a bit, "I think as I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower. "I wonder what Max is doing right now. "I muse as I turn the water to a comfortable temperature.

"... and a 2 liter of Sadern" Max finishes his order from their favorite pizza place, 'The pizza papa'. "3 pizzas should do us fine, 2 for me and 1 for her, had a good-sized lunch so no need for a big-time meal." I think as I put my phone down on my desk. Sliding my hand through my damp hair, I let out a sigh. "Tank top on, sweatpants equipped, Swag enabled... did I just think swag enabled? Anyway, I'm ready for tonight! "I muse as I look over to my sock drawer, on top was a pack of condoms I bought on a whim on Wednesday online from some novelty website, even the largest one they had couldn't fit a fourth of my monster before I ripped through it. "I guess if I have sex, it's the baby-making kind! "my cock jumped at the idea.

Deciding it's time to go downstairs for the night, I stand up and start for the hallway. Closing the door behind me, I get a funny thought "Better close that, if Kelly saw those condoms she'd punch me, or make fun of me, or beg me to fuck her.... Nah" Reaching the landing, I go into the kitchen and grab 2 Flooom, it's a liquid, "oh that's what she means", and go to chill in the living room and wait for Kelly and the pizza, which everyone comes first. Dropping onto the sofa, I don't even bother to turn the tv on I just close my eyes, chugging through the breast milk in the Flooom bottles and rest a bit after the day I've had.

"Wake up, workout, make breakfast for the two of us, school, mall, then home mildly busy, I guess. Now, how am I going to tell Kelly... tell Kelly I have feelings for her, sit her down, and tell her? Nah to direct. Hug her against me and hope she takes the hint? Mmm maybe, glance at her occasionally and get mad when she doesn't notice, no I'm not 15 anymore. "So deep in thought, I don't hear my front door unlock, or the soft steps approaching me as my thoughts engulf my mind.

I feel something soft on my right shoulder "Whatcha thinking about?" Kelly whispers into my ear. Giving a small jump in surprise, I look over and see her crouching with her chin on my shoulder smiling. Her blue eyes gazed into mine.

"Enjoying the view?" I ask.

"With abs like that...yeah." she purrs.

"Oh... these?" I say, flexing my stomach, bringing my core into a heavier definition.

"Mmm, how'd I get so lucky to have a friend with these" she continues as her hand snake its way down to my stomach. "... there almost as good as mine" she teases, sticking her tongue out.

"Oh please, I think the student has finally surpassed the master" I poke back at her, giving her a look over. "You still have those old pajamas?"