Homebound Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What give up?" I tease her, licking my potent precum off my lips.

"Shut up!" she starts as her eyes furrow again "Max... am I not hot enough for you?" she asks, doubt creeping into her voice

"No? No! your insanely hot, it's just well I've gotten good at well, holding it in..." I start.

"wh-what do you mean?" she asks, tilting her head

"When this started happening to me, well you know me, I looked up ways to make my shots bigger and one of the best ways is to edge yourself," I explain, stroking her cheek while I talk.

"Max that's, that's kinda odd," she tells me.

"Out of all the things that are happening, that's where you draw the line? Besides, look at my balls, you're the one who made them grow so huge." I compliment, looking at the now engorged bowling ball-sized cum factories, both of them letting out a rumbling sound as they produce more and more egg-fertilizing cum.

"I want it in my throat" she states, staring me in my eyes with a look of brash courage.

"It's kinda big now Kelly, are you su-"Before I can finish, she got my helmet bent down and is attempting to force the whole head into her sexy little mouth, earning a large blast of scrum down her mouth directly into her stomach. Moaning from the sensation, I grab the back of her head helping her a little bit. Rising and falling, gulping down as much as I can produce, Kelly is really putting her entire being into forcing my amazing pole of teenage fuck meat down her virgin throat. Letting out an angry huff she lifts and looks at me.

"*huff* Max, I want you *gulp* I want you to use me, force my tiny mouth down this massive fuckstick. FUCK MY THROAT YOU FUCKING LOSER, RUIN ME FOR ANYONE ELSE!" she half moans half pleads looking me in the eye. Something about the way she pleaded, the way she wants me to fuck her awakened something dark within me.

"Do it. Ruin her!" I hear a familiar voice, behind Kelly the demon is sitting on the lip of the tub, dangling one leg.

"I can't she's my best friend" I reason with it.

"Maybe she is right, you ARE just a loser that can't take what's right in front of him and clearly begging for it" she taunts me.

Letting out a huff, I don't even bother looking around for the angel. I reach out and grab Kelly's head, obsidian hair soft as silk, made easier due to my enlarged hands. And giving one last look at Kelly, earning me a challenging stare. Flexing both my arms, her mouth opens wider and wider, stopping at where she got before. Letting out a guttural growl, I pull HARD and she starts to make progress, sliding further and further slowly, the exquisite tightness of her throat making me pump more and more of my nectar down her throat.

Pulling out, letting her get a lungful of pheromone-laced air, I slam back down getting slightly further and further with each thrust, the strength and brutality of each pull increasing as the seconds go by. Each inch I earn down her warm tube earns a growl from me as my length gets deeper and deeper. A slight schlecking sound starts to ring out above the glucking ringing from her throat. Looking around I see that both of her hands are deep in her pussy, just rubbing it as fast as her muscular arms can move.

Finally, with one last barbaric pull, my cock sinks all the way down her throat, slamming into the bottom of her stomach and stretching it to accommodate all of my intense teenage bitch breaking cock. Feeling her nose smash against my crotch, her chin mash into my bowling ball shaming nuts, the idea that my childhood friend, the woman I've been in love with for my entire life is impaled on my awe inspire manhood, made me thrust in and out with abandon, my submerged angry helmet gaining more and more stiffness, the blood vessels on the surface coming into stark definition along the skin, my balls moaning and ringing out their need to unleash, I finally let myself cum for the first time this week!

The first blast of my REAL cum boiled straight through my balls flooding into my piss tube straight down Kelly's throat and depositing directly into her stretched stomach, blowing out her stomach with what felt like gallons on the first blast, immediately her stomach bloats out larger and large, following the pulsing of my teenage cock meat blasting. More and more cum flowed into her as I keep thrusting in and out "If she wants it THEN SHE CAN FUCKING HAVE IT" my mind roars. Caught up in the excitement and pleasure I feel like I need to roar out, and I do. "TAKE IT, TAKE IT YOU FUCKING SLUT TAKE ALL MY CUM YOU'VE BEEN BEGGING FOR YOU SLUT SLUTT SLUTTTTT" I bellow out, the words of sexual power flowing through me.

One thing I didn't notice until the 'water' level started to rise as she was absolutely gushing herself, blast after blast piercing through the barely there thong she decided to seduce me with, every thrust from my fuck meat causes her to blast more and more of her delicious goop! See how she can keep pace with my orgasm only amplified by my near-endless torrent of mighty egg-fertilizing cum! Letting out a bestial growl, I only double my efforts on face fucking her showing her only a peek of what's to come if, no, when she lets me fuck her and breed her like the fuck sow she is!

As time went on and my orgasm grew, her stomach grew too! first, she looked bloated, then she looked like she was pregnant at 4 weeks, then 12 weeks then 24 weeks then 48 weeks then overdue with twins, then triplets then quadruplets. Feeling a sudden sense of mercy, I yank my cock out of her well fucked throat a torrent of my cum quickly belching out behind it, nearly unconscious she falls onto her back, milk tanks and stomach both jiggling with the landing. My mighty orgasm still being unleashed on the tanned athletic whore, I decided that I'm going to paint her and mark her as mine PERMANENTLY. First blasting her face, then moving down to her mountainous mammaries, and with a minuscule portion of my load, I paint both easily. Moving lower I need a larger amount of ball batter to paint her massive "pregnant" belly, giving her multiple cum blessings from my nuts. After half a minute of pumping, I feel satisfied and move my cock a couple of inches away from her bare pussy and jacking with as much force as I can, powerfully blasting at her slit for the rest of my insane orgasm, slowly filling the bathtub more and more, both of our juices mixing and dancing as continued to blast and blast AND BLAST!

Sadly, my balls slightly shrank down to normal-sized bowling balls, my mighty torrent turning down to a river then a stream, and finally a lazy pissing of my cum and pre cum. Breathing like I ran 3 marathons in 20 seconds, I splash down in the now chest-level mixing of our cum in the tub. Panicking for a second, pull Kelly closer and listen, Thankfully I hear the soft sound of breathing as I prop her up, so her face is above the 'water' level. Letting out a content sigh, I reach over and grab my unmarred phone and stand up. Typing in the pin code, I open the camera and make sure to get my still rock-hard and ready teenage fuck meat in the photo (which wasn't very hard when you're my size) I snap a couple of pictures of the VERY pregnant-looking Kelly, already giant tits looking even larger due to her stomach pushing them up above the cum line. Snapping multiple pictures to remember our first time with that I sit back down and cuddle the still unconscious Kelly into my chest and just enjoy the 'bath' we both made. Relaxing and nuzzling her soft hair into my chin, Kelly breaths in suddenly like she had been underwater for hours.

"Hey there sleepy head," I say, squeezing her into my chest.

"M-Max? what... HOLY FUCK MY STOMACH" she shouts in surprise looking down at her bloated stomach.

"Oh yeah that, when are you expecting" I joke, pulling her into a comforting kiss.

"Oh my God! I feel so... full! How did you... wait what are we sitting in?" she asks, I can tell she has a thousand and one questions.

"Our cum" I state plainly, dipping my mouth into the gooey substance, sucking in a small amount, and spitting it out lazily toward her.

"Eww Max! Wait, you came THIS MUCH! This... is amazing! And you're still fucking hard!? What are you?" she questions, looking at my massive pole standing proudly out of the cum pool. Squeezing a little, I belch out another large spit of precum striking the roof and splashing back down onto the both of us.

"What, it takes more than that little romp to satisfy me" I boast, then a lingering thought rises to the forefront of my brain. " Kelly, does this make us... no are we..." I start not sure what to say to her.

Craning her neck, she pulls me into a loving nourishing kiss, soft and tender full of all compassion and caring she must have been building over the last decade. Pulling back, she gives me the most radiant beautiful smile I've ever seen her pull off.

"Max, will you be my boyfriend?" she purrs out, eyes sparkling.

"Kelly, I... I would be the happiest man in the world if you were my girlfriend" I tell her, my emerald green eyes looking into her sapphire blues. With that she gives me a small kiss and nuzzles back into my chest, fully relaxing in the warm sticky cum.

"So how am I going to get all of this nasty CUM out of me!" she asks, wiggling her bare hips against me.

"Just leave it, I want to see what it does to you!" I tell her, squeezing the tit I was latched onto "So soft" I mutter.

"Max, this is going to make me gain like 30lb!" she whines, patting the massive stomach.

"Oh please, it would go straight to these MASSIVE FUCKING MILK TANKS or these FERTILE BABY MAKING HIPS" I tease her, hands roaming from her mountains down to her wide hips.

"You're such a perv... how often would you check me out when we would hang out?" she asks genuinely.

"Every chance I got! And do you blame me, you almost exclusively wear yoga pants, hot pants, or the tightest jean shorts you could find. Good thing my cock was so tiny back then" I inform her, free arm reaching down to my massive cock, looking like a lighthouse piercing the sea of pure white goop throwing off great belches of precum every couple of seconds.

"I never noticed, I guess. How small where you, if I can ask now I'm YOUR girlfriend" she finishes with a giggle, I guess she'll always be that giddy girl I fell in love with.

"1 inch soft 2 inches hard on a good day maybe" I reveal, still feeling embarrassed about it. Taking in a sharp breath and wincing, I completely understand her reaction. "Yeah, you understand why I wasn't very confident with you."

"... I would have still said yes." She mutters, rubbing her belly as if she was pregnant a content smile adorning her face.

"you look beautiful with that baby belly," I tell her, wrapping my hand around her fingers, " I think you'll make a great mother" She looks over her shoulder, with a strange look. "What?" I ask.

"n-nothing, just hearing you say that... makes me so happy." She forces out, small tears starting to form in her eyes. Reaching up, I gently wipe them away. "you better not have given me stretch marks bastard" she jokes slapping her rotund front end.

"Probably not, my cum would heal it anyway," I state plainly, scooping up a small amount and pouring it on the dry section that is above the cum level.

"You know, I just might believe that, when you were forcing that long rape stick of yours down my virgin gullet, it hurt but almost immediately felt amazing... divine even like God wanted me to take all of it!" she expounds. With that she relaxes into me and closes her eyes, I decide to do the same, pressing the keep warm button on the side so the divine pool of cum we were bathing in stays warm.

After an hour, Kelly's mega belly slowly deflates down to just 9 months pregnant, she rubs herself against my mega cock, still belching out its potent precum. Reaching up I give her right mega tit a small poke.

"Don't you think these are too big?" I tease, kissing the back of her head. Giving me a confident smirk, she sits up and throws her leg over my groin, missing my cock by inches and re-straddling the base, massive stomach pressing against my perfect 8-pack, tits grinding against my pectorals.

"Oh, my silly boyfriend, there's no such thing as TOO BIG," she mocks, pressing one of her milkers up to my mouth forcing the nipple in, dutifully I begin to suck her tit. "Now my magnificent man, take me to the shower, you're cum is amazing... more than amazing, but I want to be clean when I sleep." She commands, cooing softly as I lift her out of our little fountain of youth, continuing to suck like I'm trying to drain my mother of her life-giving milk. Not bothering to pull the drain plug, I carry her to the adjacent closed shower, heavy gobs of cum slopping off both of our forms as I step closer and closer. Reaching out, Kelly opens the shower glass door and I shuffle us in, giving her a devious smile, I crank the cold water first, earning a surprised yelp and a deserved swat to my chest.

"YOU ASS" She bellows out, hugging me for warmth, the ice-cold water running over my monolithic cock and her back. Giggling, I turn the hot water on reaching a happy equilibrium for the both of us.

"God, are these balls still full?" she asks annoyed, feeling them against her shapely thighs.

"I guess, maybe being near you makes them happy. I know I'm happy near you." I tell her, flexing my cock and lifting her high enough for me to kiss her.

"Well... my job as your girlfriend is making sure that these things stay strained and emptied!" she pontificates, rubbing her fabric-covered pussy. Hooking one of my fingers under the barely-there band, I give a firm yank and rip it off, my best friend now naked resting on my cock. "HEY, those were my 3rd favorite panties!" she whines, ignoring her I toss it off to the side, reveling in the feeling of her bare silken womanhood resting on my girthy veiny cock.

"I think you look better without them" I compliment.

"You're just unleashing 12 years of compliments, aren't you?" she asks playfully annoyed "Let me down I want to wash my hair."

"What, I've always thought these things, being able to tell you is...liberating, intoxicating, amazing! Wait what did you mean 'keeping my balls empty'?" I question, squatting down so she can unsaddle herself from my cock.

"Oh, you know, sucking every gallon down, jerking every drop out, and you know when we get married... Filling my tight little pussy with hundreds of gallons and breeding every last egg I have." She explains, turning her back to me, reaching up to my helmet scooping up a handful of my precum with one hand, untying her floof with the other, and starts to wash her hair with her new shampoo, "You know normal girl things," She finishes. Wrapping my arms around her still bloated waist, I just embrace her while she finishes cleaning herself.

We both wash off the thick layers of cum that were caked onto us, our hands exploring all over each other's bodies, giggling like 2 teen lovers discovering the joys of showering together (well we kinda are). Thankfully, my cock starts to deflate and go flaccid as we shut the water off, the heavy tube of cockmeat slapping against my thighs as we both step out and dry ourselves off with the towels on hand.

"Even flaccid that thing is a beast! You have to let me measure it tomorrow" she compliments, ending it with a yawn, her cute tongue lolling out. "Carry me to bed, I want to sleep with my man." She commands.

"As you wish my lady," I tell her, hooking my arms under her legs and back and bridal carry her out of the sex-soaked bathroom. Walking into the master bedroom, Kelly tugs at me to stop. Looking at her I tilt my head.

"let's sleep in your mom's bed!" she tells me impishly, a devious smile splitting her face.

"What? Are we going to fuck on it and leave the condom for her?" I joke, not really taking her seriously.

"I'm serious, it feels a little naughty and I'm in a really naughty mood, my slit juice and your ball gunk soaking into the bed, our scent soaking in, imaging her getting fucked by some guy and your musk is all she can smell... can you imagine, some hunk railing her, a massive cock stretching her out and your musk is wafting up from the sheets, and then all she can imagine is you fucking her..." she trails off, wiggling in my arms.

"Damn, she's everything and more than I could have expected!"

Not needing any convincing, I hug her against my chest and playfully tossed her onto the bed. Giggling, she lands with a soft thud as the foam of the mattress starts to form around her voluptuous form. With a quick step, I walk to the other side of the bed, pull the blankets up, and lay down right next to my girlfriend.

"You could have just set me down." She scolds me, pulling the blanket over her pregnant-looking belly and watermelon-shaming tits both lightly sagging to each side covering her chest and upper arms.

"Nah, seeing you jiggle is really hot!" I tell her, turning to her and laying on my side.

"Well get used to it, 'cause this jiggly, fit, sexy, body is officially ALL yours" she jokes, turning to face me. "... does your mom know how much you, well, cum?" she asks innocently, scooting closer to me, large tits pressing into me before her bloated stomach.

"... yeah, you know her, barging into a room with no caution." I start. " can't really tell her about our escapades..." I think while I explain "Well trying to hide a 1-foot long cock is kinda hard, and we talked about it and she said if I need to...release, do it in the shower instead of using entire rolls of paper towels" I finish.

"What did she think about the whole 'my son can impregnate an entire school of girls in one orgasm'?" she presses, I guess this kinda turns her on.

"She said and I quote 'My little man is turning into a breeder stud; you better give me at least 12 grandchildren with Kelly!'" I expound, wrapping my arms around her and snuggling her into my chest.

"Geeze, she really wanted us to be an item huh, well she was right I think we'll make one hell of a couple! The most handsome, muscular, HUNG stud with the sexiest, sluttiest, most fertile girl in the school!" she mumbles into my chest. Closing her eyes as she gets ready for sleep.

"I don't think you're a slut" I tell her.

"Then what was all that you were yelling as you raped my throat?" she asks with a small giggle.

"Oh, well I just got a little carried away, and can you blame me? The most beautiful woman in the world was trying to suck my soul out of my balls!" I defend myself.

"Excuses, Excuses. Good night, Max," she whispers into my chest.

"Good night, Kelly, I love you" I whisper into her hair, a warm fuzzy feeling radiating from my stomach, a sense of contentment flowing through me at being able to finally tell her how I feel. Raising her head, a small smile adorning her cupid bow lips she stares into my eyes.

"I love you too...Max" and with that she rests her face on my bare chest and falls asleep. I quickly follow suit.

Kelly is on cloud 9, breathing in the musky scent of Max's bare chest, she is having a hard time containing her joy as her heart beats a thousand times a second.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT, HE LOVES ME, ME KELLY SEBASTION! Ok calm down girl calm down, it's just the man you have been lusting after for the past 14 years confessing his love for you... oh who am I kidding HE'S MINE, HE'S MINE, HE'S ALL FUCKING MINE" my mind raves, giving my man a squeeze every time I think 'he's mine'. "AND THAT MEGA-SIZED COCK! Fuck that felt soo good getting my throat raped by his fuck stick... God, I want that thing in me, stretching me out and ruining me for any other INFERIOR MAN, all that cum in me, fertilizing every last one of my eggs... carrying his children in my womb! And all because I thought he was looking at porn. "She contemplates, eyes closed unable to fall asleep.