Homebound Ch. 08

Story Info
Max and Kelly have their sleepover.
19k words
4.74
12.9k
13

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: Finally, the part where Max and Kelly might confess to each other (Tee he hee he ha hoo, to the workshop we he will go), this is where the story will go from a slow-burn incest/childhood friend story to growth and ridiculous sizes. In the last chapter, I forgot to take the timeline growth out 'cause I'm not good at proofreading, good thing I'm not paid to do this.

Chapter 8: whoops you have to put the CD in your computer.

"It feels really cramped in my car now," Max thinks as he pulls his car into the mall parking lot. Friday rolled around faster than a hedgehog on a Bang energy drink. I for one was happy, no more school, and Kelly and I finally get to have quality hangout time. From Tuesday to Thursday, she's been busy with her hobbies, usually coming home late, tired, and worn out, which thankfully gave me more time to edge my monster cock, the consequence was my balls kept growing and growing from all the cum forcing them to grow to accommodate all my rejected orgasms.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Kelly Is peering out the window. Hand on her chin as she watches the parked cars drift by slowly as I try to find a spot. Her right arm hooking under her now even more massive chest. I'm not sure If it was my mind playing tricks on me but over the past few days Kelly must have been growing! Every day her tits have been stretching out her shirts, the bottom of them raising higher and higher exposing those shredded abs, and that ass, holy shit that ass has been turning any pair of pants or shorts she would wear into either yoga pants or make them look painted on. When we would walk through our school hallways, I would catch other dudes checking her out, and I don't blame them at all! The feeling that the most beautiful woman in school, no in the whole state (sorry mom!) is my best friend and if I played my cards right tonight, my girlfriend.

Speaking of which, Mindy and the girls wouldn't take no for an answer, every time I would be alone, or Kelly stepped away one of the girls would corner me and press me on going out with them or making out with them, or what Mindy said yesterday "Just take me into that broom closet and fuck me!" Kelly heard that last part and I had to hold her back from turning Mindy into a pretzel. Kelly wouldn't let go of my arm for the rest of the day, that was another thing growing in Kelly, her jealousy, maybe I didn't help it by not definitively stopping the girl's advances.

"Max, why do we have to park so far?" Kelly whines, pulling me out of my retrospective.

"I don't want anyone slamming their door into my car," I tell her, killing the engine and climbing my way out. Kelly gets out after me, standing up and stretching her arms over her head, puffing those massive tits out making the simple blue t-shirt she's wearing groan in protest.

"Yeah, but we didn't need to park on the roof of the parking garage!" she says with a huff looking around the deserted roof.

"A little exercise never hurt anyone" I playfully chide her as we start to walk.

"Are you calling me fat?" she accuses me.

"Yeah." I dryly joke.

"Ass!" she says with a playful punch to my forearm. And with that, we start the long descent down the stairs, few words were spoken as we descend the stairs. After a good walk, we emerge from the concrete block building.

"Thanks for taking me here, Max, I was due for some new braziers," she tells me with a playful wink, a shake of her hips, and tugging on the straps of her over-taxed bra make those tan orbs jiggle. Thankful she turns to walk to the entrance before she notices my cock inflating, my nightly edging has not done me any favors in the self-control area, walking behind her eyes glued to that jean short stretching ass, jiggling and bouncing as she walks, I can feel my balls producing what feels like gallons of cum, filled with trillions of tiny swimmers just ready to fertilize all of Kelly's eggs. "Enjoying the view back there?" she calls back not even glancing at me.

"Not my fault you entrapped me" I joke back at her. "she's been getting bolder and bolder with showing off her body and I think flirting. " I wonder as we make our way through the corridors of the mall. "it's like her body is growing and getting more supple every day! Fuck I can't wait for tonight. "My thoughts continue. When I was working out by myself all week, I amped myself up to make a move on Kelly, now what move I would make is still a mystery.

Turning the final corner, Kelly and I are in front of the store Kobb&Gusteau. Looking over to Kelly I ask "So, want me to go in with you or just twiddle my thumbs out here?" while scratching the back of my neck a bit awkwardly. Glancing off to the right I notice an 'Aunt Mary pretzel stand'. "Nice might grab one later."

"No, I want you to come in, I NEED your opinion on the color." she finishes by sticking her tongue out and giving me a wink playfully. Swallowing, I follow her. Walking into the somewhat familiar store, I look over and see Christine, flaxen hair in a simple ponytail, and light brown eyes behind a pair of small reading glasses. Kelly looking around at the upscale didn't notice the beautiful tailor give me a knowing wink.

"Hello, Welcome to Kobb&Gusteau, how can I help you today" Christine chimes to Kelly.

"Hi there! I need some new... bras, all my old ones barely fit me anymore!" Kelly responds her face going a little red saying it in front of me, with a quick glance and a small smirk at me she continues "My... boyfriend wanted to spoil me with some nice bras."

"Yeah... my girlfriend's last one broke when she was 'jogging'" I say, rolling with the charade and giving Kelly a wink. Rolling her eyes and giving me a small whack on my arm, Kelly turns back to Christine.

"Oh, I love working with couples!" Christine tells us both with a small clap "I didn't catch your names?"

"I'm Max"

"And I'm Kelly," we both say, I feel a little silly saying it though.

"Nice to meet you MAX and Kelly" she chimes emphasizing my name a little "Now I'll take Kelly to room 1 ill meet you in there, Max could I borrow you for something high up?" she asks me, giving me a subtle 'can I talk to you for a sec?' look.

"Sure!" I tell her, Kelly struts off to the room after giving me a small hug. Once we hear the door close, Christine turns to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Your text said 'im bringing someone new', I wasn't expecting another sex bomb, you know how to make a girl feel inadequate!" she scolds me playfully "So what's the play here? She your 'sister'?" she asks taking a small step towards me.

"Childhood friend, but she's like actually my childhood friend so... yeah" I try to explain.

"Oh, and you're already dating? Let me guess, you broke her bra while fucking her brains out, huh? Fucking like rabbits!" she continues, pressing her tits into my abs grinding them a little, eyes twinkling. My cock gave a small twitch to the amazing pressure. "Mmm, this beast feels HUGE, have you been growing?"

Feeling a little confident, I give her a small smile "If Kelly wasn't in the other room, id show you HOW big it is!" squeezing my pelvic floor a little making my bitch breaker jump in my pants more. Giving a small shake of my head I focus "Kelly was just messing with you, we're just friends right now..." I trail off.

"Could have fooled me, she has some real fuck me eyes for you! Speaking of, go and be with your 'friend'" she shoo's me off with a wink, that air of professionalism resuming as she goes about gathering her tools. Walking over to room 1, I give a small knock on the wooden door.

"Come in" I hear as I turn the knob and walk in. Kelly is lounging on the sofa inside when she sees it's me that angelic tan face splits into a smile.

"So, you've been here before?" she asks playing with a wayward strand of hair.

"How could you tell?" I ask, sitting down next to her, in response she spins around and lays her head on my meaty thigh, looking up at me.

"The way she looked at you, and you told me about going here yesterday" she replies.

"Yeah, mom has Christine on call, whenever mom needs clothing, Christine is Johnny on the spot." I tell her. Feeling playful, I poke her nose with my meaty finger, earning an annoyed huff and a small punch to my leg. We both fall into silence, the soft hum of the fluorescent bulbs fills the air as the mall speaker's music can't penetrate the wooden door to room 1.

"Hey, Max?" Kelly asks eyes closed as she continues to relax on my leg, a content smile decorating her face.

"Yeah?"

"You were pretty quick to say your my... boyfriend." she tells me opening her sapphire eyes, her cheeks a little red.

"If my best friend wants to make a joke, ill roll with it." I tell her not thinking to match about it.

"Yeah, just a joke..." she says, the smile melting from her face.

"I really should start thinking about what I say before I say it," I tell myself, before I can smooth this over the door opens and Christine has some fabrics and measuring tapes in her arms and a bra draped over her shoulder.

"Ready for your measuring?" Christine chimes, eyes resting on us" Oh you two are SOOO cute like that!"

"Yeah, I'm ready" Kelly answers a bit curtly, lifting herself from my leg and hopping off the sofa "Uh where should we do this?" she asks looking around.

"Embarrassed to be naked in front of your man?" Christine asks innocently, giving me a covert wink.

"nn... no, its, it's just, it's just I want to tease him, so he's ready for our date tonight!" she stammers out, building in confidence as she finishes, and flashing me a smirk at the end almost like a challenge at me.

"We can pull out this divider for some privacy" Christine informs her as she pulls a partition from a slot in the wall. And with deft hands, Christine raises the partition, so Kelly's chest is covered. "Alright, time to take your measurements!" Christine tells Kelly, standing back to give Kelly some room to strip down. Blushing something fierce, Kelly complies.

Sadly, my view was obscured by the partition, all I could see was her arms rustle and then lift her shirt above the partition, unveiling her large, toned shoulders and traps, and an abundant amount of tit flesh bulging over the cups of her overtaxed bra (she wouldn't stop complaining about it on the drive over). And then, letting her breath out, Kelly unhooks her bra and the sound of 2 meaty slaps permeates the room. And not making eye contact with me she drapes the massive garment on top of her shirt. The thought of my sex goddess of a friend practically naked just feet away from me makes my massive bitch breaker start to snake slowly down my baggy sweatpants. I think I could enjoy this.

Kelly's face feels hot. Well, it is hot I'm blushing like a schoolgirl getting asked out for the first time. "I can't believe Max is watching me get measured, God I'm so turned on, I hope I don't leak too much. "The thought floats through my lust-addled brain.

"My goodness you're very blessed, aren't you?" Christine compliments, biting her lip while she admires my figure "I just love getting the chance to measure someone mmm, more abundant than me!"

"Tha... thanks" I stammer out, face beet red "I got them from my mom"

"I bet you did! Now first measurement, under bust at... 30 inches, so slim!" Christine calls out as she writes down the number. Feeling a small pair of hands wrap around my tits, I let out a little yelp in surprise. "Sorry, I should have warned you about this part" she purrs into my ear, chin on my shoulder. And for the next 2 measurements, she had me stand up back straight and the other leaning over, my heavy breasts still retaining their size as they hang down.

Pulling the tape around my hanging tits, I feel it tighten for a second and release. The sound of a pencil scratching on a notepad greets my ears as I turn to see Christine's face scrunched in thought as she writes something down.

"... add the five and, I'm not sure what size you were wearing before, but you are now the proud owner of an M cup-sized bust! Max is a lucky man!" Christine announces. If my face wasn't blushing before, it is now. Max on the other hand, also goes a little red in the face and shifts his sitting position. " The perv probably got an erection." I think as I try to process what I just heard.

"... that can't be right." I tell her in disbelief as I stand up straight and look down at my chest, sure they looked bigger, had a better shape, and felt amazing but it can't be "I was a G cup like a week ago..." I sputter out, trying not to make eye contact with Max. chancing a glance, he was on his phone.... "He's on his phone and NOT enjoying the show" My mind boils as he taps at the screen. Something he sees makes his eyes go wide.

"Excuse me, Christine, which way to the bathroom?" he asks as he stands up a bit awkwardly.

"Good, walk like a dumbass because of me... was it because of me? what did he see on his phone? "I think as doubt starts to enter my mind.

"Down the hall and to the left hon" she informs him, and with that, he leaves the room a bit awkwardly.

As the door shuts, Christine cocks her head listening for the heavy footsteps. Satisfied she starts to talk again "If he's paying, we can do a full measurement" she whispers in my ear. Biting my lip, I turn around and she is just visually eating me up.

"...ok, it's what he gets for walking out on me." I say a little bitter.

"Great, now take your shorts off," she tells me, still biting her lip in anticipation, now that Max has left, I feel much more comfortable and confident. Grabbing the hem of my jean shorts and with a couple of strong yanks, both cheeks of my magnificent ass pop out, happy to be free, the thong I was wearing lost in my butt. "Max is SOO lucky to have a girlfriend like you!" she compliments. "I bet you have to beat other men off with a stick!"

"He's an idiot and an ass..." I shoot back as I feel her hands wrap around my waspish waist.

"Aren't all men? And 24 inches around the waist, goodness, and these abs I could just lick them for days" she continues

"Thanks! I worked hard for them, but he's not just an idiot he's so...oblivious" I reply, glowing from the comment on my tummy.

"Oh... how so? you can leave your panties on if you want" she tells me as I was about to slide them off. Giving her a little smirk, I slide them off feeling liberated from almost all my clothes, leaving me in only my red Converse.

"Well... were not technically a couple, just... just childhood friends. Every time I try to flirt with him or make it obvious I want him, it flies over his head" I continue, feeling completely natural being naked in front of this tailor, in fact, I'm getting a little turned on by what's happening.

"Mmmmm, your ass is fantastic, let's see... 54 inches, I could just eat this all day" Christine quips from my crotch "If you wanted a friendly tip from one woman to another, just tell him how you feel. I guarantee that he would love you more for it. Oh, and you're leaking down her, need a towel?"

Blushing fiercely, my hands go to cover my sex, but I go a little too fast and I bump my mound, letting out a small moan a squirt of my essence splashes onto the ground. "S-sorry, I haven't had a chance to deal with this since Monday" I quickly explain.

"Never mind, Max is the luckiest man in the world... if you two ever need a third, Max has my number," she tells me with a wink, I glare at her "What? OH, I'm his tailor too, his mom has me on call" she explains, dispelling some of the anger that was starting to build in me " my, my your feisty, Max better watch out, and for your height 72inches on the mark"

"Wait... I'm 6ft now?!" I tell her.

"The tape doesn't lie..." she replies.

"...I was 5ft 9 on Monday," I say flabbergasted "What is going on with me, first by bras stopped fitting me, then my shorts are too small and now I'm taller? Am I going through puberty again? What's the point if Max doesn't make a move on me... "the thoughts float through my head.

"It seems that Max is good for your health..." she comments. "Here, ill deal with this little mess."

Stepping away, grabbing a towel from a dresser, and getting on her knees to wipe up my mess. Gently laying the thick towel in my goopy pool, she starts to breathe heavily as my rosy honey scent starts to permeate the room. Slowing down she stops and stares at my remaining essence, our eyes locking she drags one finger through the goo and slowly brings it up to her nose, and gives it an experimental sniff while her eyes start to fill with lust and need.

"I have her in the palm of my hand!" I think amused as I give her a small nod of permission, moaning her tongue darts out and laps it from her finger.

"You taste amazing..." she lets out and bends over to lap up the rest of my nectar. Feeling... powerful I lower my hand to my hairless pussy and give it a slow stroke, the overly sensitive mound shooting another powerful spurt directly onto the back of Christine's head, soaking.

Bending over I purr into her ear "If you want more, promise to get my clothes done fast, and maybe I will let you enjoy more!" A deep sense of power flows through me.

Giving me a quick nod Christine responds " I'll work overtime! Please just give me MORE!" Giving a small nod of approval I guide her head into my splash zone, just then a knock at the door pulls us out of the extreme sexual tension.

"Can I come in?" Max's deep voice calls out. Looking down I give Christine a small smile.

"No, I'm completely naked in here!" I say rubbing my pussy, my heart pounding at the whole situation and how wrong it feels, but how right it is. Stifling a moan as I shoot my next spurt directly into christens waiting mouth, I call out "GIVE, mmm, give us a minute Max and we'll be right out!"

"Alright, I'm going to grab a pretzel then" he calls out.

"Get me one too!" I call out, being brought out of my haze momentarily.

"no." he tells me, what a jackass. His heavy footsteps sound his retreat.

The confident smile I had returned as I look down at the little slut below me "Now what am I going to do with you...."

[half an hour ago, in a store hallway]

"Down the hall and to the left." Christine tells me, closing the door behind me I let out a huge sigh "fuck that was close! "I think looking down at my cock rapidly snaking its way down my sweatpants leg. Looking back down at my phone, the picture that set me off is still painted across the screen.

Walking swiftly, one leg needs to stay straight while I walk, I arrive in the bathroom. The simple bathroom only has a toilet, mounted sink, towel, and mirror. Pressing the button lock, I let out another sigh of relief. Pulling my phone out, I must have swiped up in my haste to get to the bathroom.

"Hey honey, how's your week been?" my mom texted me.

"Great, I think I'm making good progress with Kelly!" I sent her back.

"oooOOoo, you 2 fucking like rabbits yet?"

"Mooom, why does everyone say that exactly? Not yet, in fact right now where at Kobb&Gusteau, I threw one of her bras in the wash by accident and now she needs a new one :/ "

"you dolt! Did you manage to see the size tag?" she asks.

"What? Jealous that Kelly might have bigger tits than you?" I jab at her.

"As if! She's child's play compared to my fun bags, besides, I know she's not making milk like I am" and she sent a picture of two 2-gallon jugs filled to the brim "That's just from today, Stacy and I have been drinking it like crazy!"

"Mooom stop, I'm in public I don't want my monster to rip my pants! And you made me miss what Kelly's new tit size was." I send her back.

"Maybe this will help you ;)))))))) (besides you'll have plenty of close-up time with those sexy BIG fun bags!)" that's when she sent a picture of her completely naked in a mirror, that's when I had to excuse myself before my cock betrayed me.