Homebound Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh yeah! These are my favorite, so soft and they still fit me... somehow." She tells me, wiggling her chest and making her tits sway back and forth.

"Somehow, yeah. But that big butt of yours is pushing the seams to their limit!" I tease her.

"Oh, shut up, it's not my fault my mom gave me her butt. Besides it's not just my big butt..." She retorts, scooting around the couch and laying the side of her head on my bicep, her soft cheek squishing onto my rock-hard muscle. "geez Max these things are almost as big as my head, you sure you're not taking anything?"

"Again, Right hand to God, the only thing I take is vitamins and milk," I tell her truthfully, just omitting where the milk came from.

"Right... 'Milk' must have been chugging it by the gallon!" she exclaims sitting up straighter, laying her milk tanks in the crook of my arm and plopping her chin on them smiling. Both of her tits crushing out to cover my shoulder all the way down to my mid wrist the padding of her bra denying me the sensation of her softness, causing my cock to start inflating a little bit in my sweats. "Or maybe it's all the Flooom you've been drinking!"

"Hey, my arm isn't your boob holder" I playfully chide her, looking into her eyes.

"Suck it up, baby! I carry them around all day so a little rest is the least you can give me..." she tells me, both sapphire eyes locked onto me, her cupid bow lips curved into that cute smile she does sometimes. We just sit there caught in the moment, her just gazing into my emerald eyes. After what feels like an eternity, a small flush creep's across her face, and her smile droops a little bit. "Max do you, do you think my bo-"Before she could finish the doorbell rings out, making her jump in surprise.

"That must be... the pizza," I tell her sitting up slowly, saddened that our little moment got interrupted. Looking down at her, she's curled her legs up against her chest and looks... wounded? "What were you saying?" I ask trying to salvage what we can as I grab my wallet and grab a couple of 20s for the tip,

"... Nothing" she answers, sounding as defeated as she looked.

Knowing that tone, I'm annoyed that we were interrupted. Opening the front door, I'm relieved to see that it's not Mindy, just a college dude a couple of years older than me.

"I got the order for the 3 pizzas, the Sadern, and some silverware for $42.67 broski" he rattles off.

"that's us, here keep the change," I tell him handing over the five 20's. "Browski?"

"Sick bro, beer money for a couple of weeks, have a great weekend!" and with that, he turns around and climbs into his 98 Honda Civic Hatchback and drives off, the sound 1.6 L engine distinctive. I could hear it as it drove over a pothole the worn-out control arm bushings and missing 2 lugnuts on the rear passenger wheel rattling.

"Stop ogling the engine Max, I'M HUNGRY!" I hear Kelly call after me, turning around I see that she crawled onto the couch, arms crossed behind her head and long thick legs covered in those pj's she loves draped across the arm. "I'm feeling lazy, carry me," she tells me, flinging both arms out towards me.

Giving her nose a small poke with my empty hand "Sure thing, princess! Hold onto these" I tell her laying the 3 boxes of pizza and the 2 liters on her stomach, scooting her massive tits a bit up so they can fit.

"Hey watch it!" she complains.

"Not my fault your boobs got so big" I inform her, getting a blush from her, hooking my arms under her legs and neck I give a small heave and lift her, she feels heavier than she was on Tuesday. "Dang girl, you're heavier than you look" I tease her, walking towards the stairs.

"Shut up, you ass" she spits out, swatting my chest "And a Fyi, I've gotten taller since Monday."

"Heh, you're going through your second puberty" I joke as a reach the landing of the stairs, turning left to the theater room I prepared earlier. "Maybe mom's milk works on her too!" I ponder.

"Maybe, I wonder what'll happen next, will I get taller? Will my bust grows even bigger? My big butt stretching out even more pants?" she whispers into my ear. In response, I squeeze her a bit earning a small squeak. Finally, we arrive in the somewhat large room, A large mattress at the foot of the sofa all in Infront of a giant 80-inch tv screen. Scooted off to the side was the coffee table I had to move over for the extra space.

"Here we go Kel, get your 'big' butt and the pizzas over there," I tell her, gently laying her down on the sofa.

With a little finesse, she sits upright and carries the boxes and bottle of sadern to the table and sets them all down, while I just sit down on the right of the mattress closest to the table itself. Laying them out, she peeks into each of the boxes to see what was on offer.

"Let's see, pepperoni and jalapeno, plain cheese with extra cheese and..." her eyes widen a little bit and her mouth curls into an appreciative smile. "Canadian bacon with red bell peppers, you know me so well! "She exclaims happily.

"Of course, anything for my favorite gal," I tell her with a small wink, instead of one of her usual quips she just blushes and turns away. Loading a couple of slices onto her plate and filling her cup with the clear soda, she steps over me as I reach over and just grab one of my boxes.

"Hey, leave me a slice from both of yours," she tells me, sitting down right next to me Kris cross applesauce style.

"Sure thing, I'll throw them in your box" I reply tearing off a slice from each, and with that we start to nibble on the food, flicking the large tv on and surfing through some streaming websites, finally landing on some comedy show, mostly so we can talk a bit and just hang out.

"Pizza good?" I ask her, already halfway through my first one.

"Amazing, I love the pizza papa, it's so greasy and nasty, I can practically feel my heart stopping!" she jokes, taking a nibble off of her slice. "Pizza, a bad show, and my best-est friend in the whole wide world what more could a girl ask for!" she emphasizes that last part by nuzzling her face into my shoulder.

"Oh, I could think of a couple of things, but I don't really believe you're a girl, more like a goblin, or a funny-looking gnome" I tease, moving onto my second pizza, washing it down with my mom's milk, feeling its borderline magical effect on my massive balls, making them groan and stretch a little bigger than before, my sweatpants feeling more strained now." I guess I'm I should start making a move..." I think, my heart starting to beat a little faster at the thought.

"... Do I look like a gnome?" she asks, tilting her head.

"I think it's the spiky hair, looks like the funny hats gnomes wear" I reason, rubbing my chin as I finish the last of my pie, still a little hungry.

"it's not THAT spikey..." she mutters, bringing her legs up to her chest as she sets the plate aside.

"Ahh, I'm just teasing ya Kelly" I assure her, reaching out and hugging her into my side, a small part of me happy that I'm finally big enough to do that now." Besides, you know I love that haircut, it's quintessentially you."

"Look at you using big words like 'quintessential'" she teases back, emphasizing with air quotes. "Makes you sound smart."

"I got it from my dad," I tell her with a wink and a squeeze.

"So strong..." she whispers as she snuggles into my chest, adjusting her legs so she can put more of her weight onto me, draping her arms across me and letting out a content sigh.

"Comfy?" I whisper, moving my hand down to her waspish waist and laying my head on her head.

"... yeah, I am Max," she mutters, nuzzling her face into the side of my pecs. After 20ish minutes, Kelly lifts her head and looks at me." Hey Max, do you mind if... if I take my bra off, it's digging a little bit into my boob" she asks, cocking her head with an alluring smile.

"Uhh, sure can't have my girl being uncomfortable," I tell her, gulping a little bit

"Gimmie a sec!" she tells me sitting up. Turning to me, she reaches into her silken top, and the sound of her fiddling with her bra fills my ears. "Enjoying the show?" she asks me impishly, hearing a snap, both spherical stretching expanses constrained within slacken, followed by a soft sigh from my best friend. "Good lord, I feel so... FREE right now," she tells me with a small wiggle of her hips. Pulling her arm out of her shirt, the baby blue bra following close behind, the strap gripped in her hand. Finally, the massive cloth contraption is yanked free.

"Hey meathead, CATCH" Kelly calls out, throwing the blue article straight at my head, comically the middle strap hitting my nose, the cups wrapping around my head.

"Yuck, boob sweat" I joke, peeling it off me "Geez girl, tell them to stop getting so big" I mutter looking in awe at the bra.

"It's not my fault, I just got... unlucky with my genes," she tells me a little dourly and snuggles back into me. Setting the clothing off to the size, I readjust my legs, so my dick doesn't show through my pants, the slight nudge on my balls making them groan, loudly. "Are you STILL hungry?" she asks, I guess mistaking the groan from my stomach.

"Sorry, my God-like body needs a lot of food" I retort, giving her a small reassuring squeeze.

"Heh, we are all made in his image... some more than others." She states, laying her head on my chest.

Brrt brrt Flash

Feeling my phone vibrate, I look down at Kelly and see her focusing on the show we were watching. Reaching into my open pocket, I pull my phone out to see what all the hubbub is. Typing the code in, I see that it's a text, well 2 texts one from my mom and one from, ugh, Mindy. "Well, it's like a band-aid, worst first. "I think as I angle my phone away from Kelly's eyesight and open it.

It's a nude picture of Mindy greets me, fresh out of the shower, glistening huge tits still wet from the shower. Her toned stomach with small valleys for her obliques, eyes wandering down her crotch has a small well-manicured ginger bush hiding her slit. All with the caption "Maybe you can forget about Kelly hmm?". Feeling Kelly readjust herself, quickly glancing down, I make sure that she didn't see the picture. Downloading it for later use, I quickly leave the conversation, thank God that Android doesn't say I read it. "Hehe Reddit" my mind jokes at the wordplay, I let out a small laugh.

"what's so funny?" Kelly coos.

"Nothing just remembered something" I assure her, all I get is an annoyed huff.

"Did she see... nah she would have punched me if she did," I assure myself, navigating to the text from my mom. Opening it up, thankfully it's just a word message.

"Hey honey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just hanging out with Kelly, you?" I respond.

"Oh, me and Stacy are relaxing..." she sends

"Wouldn't it be Stacy and I?" I send back being a bit cheeky.

"Bleehhh, ok Stacy and I are relaxing" she corrects the sentence.

"What kind of 'relaxing'" I ask, taking the bait.

"Oh, you know, the fun kind!" she teases, and with another Brrt brrt Flash, she sends me a picture. My mom and my aunt were both in their birthday suits, the blonde mane of hair gripped tightly in my mom's toned arm in between her legs, massive ass waving in the air looking lik-

"ARE YOU LOOKING AT PORN!" Kelly yells at me giving me a swift punch in my short ribs.

"Well, shit!" I think as my stomach drops out.

"I can't believe you! when I'M right here..." she trails off, wounded.

"It's not porn, it's from a friend" As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I could visualize 'from a friend' in the shape of an arrow, let loose from my irresponsible mouth striking her in the ear. As soon it clicks in her brain, she sits up straight arms crossed under her udder-like tits, face contorted into a visage of pure anger I don't think I've ever seen. Expecting her to yell, I get something even worse, a whisper.

"... you're seeing someone else, aren't you" she states in a very cool, very soft but immensely terrifying voice, like a knife sliding across a whetstone. Somehow it has me locked down unable to move with just her eyes alone.

"N-no, Kelly I'm not seeing anyone else, why wou-"Before I can finish my sentence, she's got me on my back, mattress foam giving a small groan of protest as she plants her ass on my abs, using it as leverage against me. Letting out a grunt from the surprise, I try to rise to explain myself, but her well-developed arms just pin me back down. "Damn her and her 14 years of martial arts." I curse her in my mind.

"Don't. you. Fucking. Lie. To. ME!" Each word from her icy tone feels more brutal than her strongest punches. Both of those sapphire eyes boring into mine, I get the distinct feeling that if I break eye contact I would lose her forever, "Is this the same girl I grew up with?" Despite all of this, her massive ass squishing against rock-hard abs, its distinct mixture of softness and firmness making my huge 13-inch cock start to lengthen and harden down my leg.

Minutes pass by as she keeps staring into my soul like she's looking for something. A lie? The truth? All while my cock reached its zenith of 20 inches hard, thicker than a soda can. Ice-cold Anger morphing into a burning frustration on her face, she releases the pressure on my chest and relents. Scooting back a little bit, she must not be used to its new size she bumps into my crotch and her back stiffens.

"You fucking perv..." she scolds me, as she twists to move her legs off of me.

"Hey, it's not my fault my best friend's huge ass is one of the best things I've ever felt," I tell her, trying to make light of the situation. She freezes, not budging an inch while what I said processes through her mind. Turning back to face me, her face is red, and I mean redder than I've ever seen it be before. And we sit there for minutes her face gaining more and more red tint as I see the thought flying behind her amazing if terrifying eyes. Letting out a small huff, she finally opens her mouth to speak.

"Max... do you think I'm hot?" her tone shifting, all the ice that was there moments ago melted away, replaced with a vulnerable pleading tone. "This is your chance! "Every part of my mind yells at me.

"Kelly" I start by lifting my hand gently to her cheek to stroke it "I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world," I whisper back to her, staring into her blue eyes, and somehow her face gets even more red, and a Shocked expression now replaces that terrifying anger she had just moments ago. "Shit I think that I might have said the wro-"

She kisses me.

Her soft plump lips squished against mine. I can barely believe what is happening, but for once, I just don't think and kiss her back. It was a bit awkward, I'd never kissed anyone and she never told me that she had. Her fiery passion and my attempts clumsy attempts to reciprocate her lip movement all culminated in an amazing first kiss, I think for the both of us.

After what feels like days, she pulls back, gasping for air. I do the same as her since I could barely suck enough air in through my nose. Both of us were at a loss for words, her eyes wide and a little surprised too. Not knowing what to do, I raise my hand back up and very softly stroke her cheek, and she nuzzles into my palm.

"Max how... how long?" she whispers.

"How long what" still at a loss for what happened.

"How long have you felt this for me?" she elaborates, eyebrows furrowing a little.

Pulling her in, I plant another shorter kiss on those plush pump lips, getting a small squeal from her. Looking back into her eyes as I pull back from the kiss.

"Ever since I was 4," I tell her softly, sweeping back a stray lock of hair from her face.

"... and it took you fourteen YEARS?!?" She half shouts at me, pulls away, and weakly starts to pummel my pecs in a barrage of punches.

"Can you, ow hey! can you blame me, I have a goddess of a best friend, and me being like 5 foot nothing for most of those years" I try to explain, flexing my chest to shield against the pummeling.

"you idiot, I never cared about any of that... only for you," she tells me, breaths starting to be labored by all the punching. Sitting up straight her arms crossed under her chest again, face blushing a little bit. "Goddess?" she asks a little shyly.

"Oh, don't be dense, you're the hottest girl in the school, state, hell the world!" I compliment her, feeling her massive butt shifting further and further back, getting close to my bent legs, and my erect cock although at this point it's not that much of a problem now.

"You really think so? I kinda thought my boobs were too big and my butt too fat." She admits wiggling her hips a little bit.

"Well, I think they're perfect!" I tell her, giving one of her massive breasts a small poke, earning a slap to my finger. "What size are they?" I ask.

"You pig, they just crested M-cup, although if you paid attention in the dressing room, that little whore said it loud and proud." she states confidently, her face split in a radiant smile "And my butt is 54 inches" she continues jutting her chin out like she was proving a point. Speaking of she finally reached my crotch with that rotund buttock, mashing straight into my beast, earning a small eep from her. "Jeez Max, you stuffing with a salami down there to impress me?" she chides me a little nervously, rubbing her ass into it. It takes all my willpower to not let loose right there.

"Uh well... remember how I told you I had a bit of a growth spurt?" I ask self-consciously.

"...y-yeah" she answers, her mind racing with the implications.

"I wasn't lying," I tell, the nervousness started to creep into my tone.

"Your full of shit!" she says in disbelief arms crossing under her tits, squeezing a little to give some projection to them. "Show me" she states, taking an air of command like she is a queen.

"Uhh Kelly, don't you think we're going a little fast?" I ask, still trying to deflect a little.

Rolling her eyes, she reaches up and quickly starts to unbutton her shirt and before I can protest, she yanks off the last button and throws the shirt off to the side. Before me is what I can only describe as perfection. Twin basketball-dwarfing tan breast with no hint of sag capped off with pink erect nipples her crucifix resting lazily at the top of her cleavage, my eyes sliding down to her shredded 6 no 8 pack, hinting at the power she now commands, all of it made me get harder than I've ever been. For some reason, I focus on her belly button, a sexy innie only contrasted by the deep cut of her abs.

"You have a cute belly button!" I compliment saying the first thing that came to my mind.

"... Really?" she states annoyed "A beautiful woman is showing you her chest and you compliment her belly button, God you're such a dork" she emphasizes by flicking my chest. "See, I showed you mine, now you show me yours "she proclaims, hand on her hips.

"Wouldn't yours be..."I trail off as my eyes go to her crotch, the top of her panties, no, her thong? Was peeking over the blue silken hem of her overtaxed pj's.

"Quit deflecting!" she shouts.

"If you insist, don't say I didn't warn you..." I tell her, letting my legs down, she shimmies down to my shins.

"Can... can I do it for you?" she asks, eyes flicking down to sweatpants.

"I... I guess" I stammer out still not quite believing what is happening.

Wiggling her hips in satisfaction, she scoots back to my feet and leans forward. Hooking her fingers under the waistband of my sweatpants. With one last glance at me, maybe looking for permission, I give a small nervous nod. And slowly very slowly she starts to peel it back, first revealing my v-cut, earning a small coo from her as she glides her palm across it appreciating the firmness of my abdomen. Giving a small shake of her head, she resumes the peeling, and she reaches my smooth crotch. She gives a small giggle.