Homebound Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"what's so funny?" I ask defensively.

"You shave your pubic hair?" she teases, and she wipes a single finger across the smooth plain.

"Well, I had a lot of trouble through puberty, my body didn't develop some things..." I trail off still feeling embarrassed by my old body, even though my old body has been torn down and rebuilt into this amazing virile God-like body.

"oh don't be so self-conscious, look I had mine laser removed earlier this year" she states, pulling her pants down a little bit revealing her upper crotch, it being as smooth as mine.

"why'd you do yours?" I ask genuinely curious.

"I felt like it! I was tired of shaving it every day in the shower and I think it makes me look sexy!" she pontificates with a small cock of her hip to the side.

"Well, it looks... delicious," I tell her, dropping my voice a little bit to turn her on, or at least try.

"Oh, trust me... I taste AMAZING!" she purrs, a long slender finger disappearing between her legs, swirling it around and wiggling her hips with it and pulling out a SOAKING wet finger. "See how wet you made me Max, I've wanted this for YEARS!" she moans, making my cock jump once again. "Mmm, it looks like you have to!"

"How long have you practiced that in the mirror" I accuse her, eyes locked onto the sloppy goo on her finger, trying not to lick my lips, a faint hint of honey and roses wafting to my nose. Wait a minute...

"Was it that obvious?" she asks, that flirty demeanor melting away back to my spunky friend. "*huff* for 3 years."

"Why did it take us so long to do this?" I ask her.

"I guess we were two stupid kids too afraid of rejection" she reasons out, her none-gooped hand going under her chin thinking about it. Absentmindedly she brings her gooped finger and licks it off like it was nothing. Somewhere deep in my mind, a roar rings out at her denying me her essence, reaching out I pull her into another kiss, but my tongue shoots out and starts to reclaim her juice. As I start to explore her maw, she starts to playfully fight back, her sexy tongue wrestling back, fortunately, her 14 years of martial arts training didn't extend to taste-bud boxing, and I dominate her. Conceding defeat, she pulls back looking annoyed at losing.

"Looks like I can finally beat you at something!" I tease her, savoring the faint taste of her essence. "you taste amazing" I add.

"You cheated, not fair to sneak attack!... and thanks, guess I'm blessed in more ways than one!" she exclaims, she then blushes "Now you REALLY owe me, you get to see my tits and taste my exquisiteness and I haven't even seen your cock? Your soooo selfish!"

"Well then get to it, I'm only getting harder" I inform her, and I wasn't lying when my body started to process her cum, I feel my cock redouble its effort to escape its cloth prison and my balls start to shift into overdrive " holy shit I NEED to fuck this little whore " the more bestial side of me growls.

Wiggling those fertile hips, she bends over again and re-hooks her fingers under my sweatpants and starts to slowly tug, giving my well-muscle bottom a slap on the side "Lift up a little HUNK" she moans, and I comply happily. Finally, the root of my cock comes into view, larger than a soda can and harder than steel. She stops, eyes darting from mine to my beast back to mine in disbelief.

"... I can't believe you're wearing a fake cock" she mocks me as she slaps my stomach.

"Like I said, I had a growth spurt." I restate, getting slightly annoyed at the pace.

"Huh, well see about that!" she barks, alacrity returning to her arms and she resumes her tugging faster and faster.

Inch after Inch, her eyes widen more and more as she peels back the strained fabric. First past my upper thigh, then mid, then the knee, and finally the rim of my helmet comes into view, Kelly having to get a better grip from all the precum I'm producing. With a final tug, she rips off the sweatpants, pulling them all the way off and leaving me essentially in my birthday suit. 20 inches of rock-hard fuck meat swings up and slaps her in the face on the way up, leaving a small red mark and a healthy amount of precum splatter. Refocusing, Kelly is in absolute awe, mouth hanging open mouthing soundless words trying to comprehend what is in front of her. As time ticks by, I start to get self-conscious about the size while she starts to sit up straighter and straighter.

"I'm... sorry it's so big, it just wouldn't sto-" I try to explain.

Suddenly, she lets out a soul-shattering moan, throwing out her arms and hugging the shaft against her entire body my purple helmet nearly eye level with her. A damp spot forming almost instantly on her crotch, she slams it onto the base of my bitch breaker and starts to rub herself as quickly as she can muster along the underside of my tube, her nasty essence starting to shoot through the silken pants soaking my massive balls, and it keeps going on and on and all I can do is grab a throw pillow and bite into it trying not to blast galleons of my essence all over the room.

it feels like she's shot out gallons of her goo, only turning me on even more. Finally, her blasts start to die down, bringing her back down to earth, but still holding onto my pole for dear life. After a few labored breaths, she focuses back on me.

"I think you might have missed a spot" I joke trying to break the ice, pointing at the upper part of my cock.

Breathing heavily, she nuzzles her face against my shaft lovingly. I notice that the red mark I gave her by accident from my cock slap, has cleared up under the thick layer of sludge that covered it.

"S-sorry about that Max, I... my brain couldn't handle... well all of this!" she exclaims pushing my cock out a little and gesturing to it. "When did you become such a fucking STUD!" she moans, making my heart swell with confidence.

"She... SHE LOVES IT!" my mind roars in triumph.

"So, you like it?" I ask, raising my right hand to stroke where she got gob-smacked by my meat.

"I love it, so big, so LONG, SO THICK AND-" she moans reaching down and searching for something, I then feel her soft small hands caress my engorged sack and stop. "Wait what!?" she asks scooting back to see what she is holding, and when she does her eyes widen in surprise again. "Holy shit Max, you smuggling mangos in her?" she asks lifting my soaked balls, her muscles flexing heavily. "Oh my God, they're SO heavy, are they all for me?" she teases, wiggling her hips.

"Every last gallon!" I exclaim, accepting that she loves every last inch of my bitchbreaker.

"Oh please, they might be huge but gallons?! I guess we are going to have to put that to the TEST!" she tells me.

Before she can make another move, an audible gurgle rings out in the room, Kelly jumps back in surprise, falling on her massive ass onto the now-soaked mattress. Feeling a familiar sensation, I sit back and enjoy the ride. Starting off, I feel an intense pressure in my nuts not like I need to cum but my balls are making so much seed that it needs to engorge and grow just to accommodate my breeding mandate, only too eager to obey both my balls start to grow larger and larger, surpassing their last size of over engorged mangos past coconuts and onwards to bowling balls forcing my legs to spread wider and wider. Then that pressure moved onto my cock, feeling like someone attached a bike pump to it, it starts to lengthen and thicken with every heartbeat, and the mild pain of my body knitting new fuck flesh is overridden by the immense sense of pleasure and POWER flowing through my brain.

Speaking of which, my magnificent musculature wasn't spared from the awesome transformation my body is blessing me with, my biceps looking like I just pumped for hours and then moved straight past it! My shoulders rounding off and gaining more muscular mass, wrists thickening and widening, hands lengthening and thickening. My legs bulking out and strengthening, and finally, my feet growing a couple of inches longer!

As quick as it started, the pressure dissipated and my new normal settled in, only broken up by a light slopping sound and moaning. Looking around I see Kelly laying face first on the mattress, lapping up the small puddle that had slopped off my huge balls and both her hands moving like a blur in her pants. Noticing that I stopped my magnificent growth, she starts to slow down.

"Gah, so that's your little secret!" she moans out, yanking her hands out of her pants, both are covered in her sweet nectar. Before she can react, my hand snakes out and grabs her hand and bring it straight to my mouth, licking off all of the juice. "HEY! You need to SHARE!" she mock yells at me as she licks up her other hand. Much like my mom's femcum, it tastes ELECTRIC, all the sensation going straight to my cock and balls. Letting out a moan I let out a massive gush of pearly precum and the heavy bolt of baby batter slammed into the tv, immediately causing sparks and crushing the screen.

Looking at me with a confident smirk, Kelly almost transformed into a jungle cat on the hunt, eyes narrowed, back arched on all fours. "What good is a ruler-bending cock if you cum at the smallest provocation" she taunts, one hand going to my helmet and giving it a strong squeeze.

"That wasn't cum" I tell her, bringing myself back from the edge.

"wh... what?" she asks perplexed, eyes shooting down to my balls up to my cock head, and back to my face in rapid succession.

"That was just my precum, I guess my body thinks I need more lubrication than others." I boast, wondering where I got that exact wording from.

"It's just so... amazing, I'm having a hard time processing this all" she whispers, an expression of worry paints her face as she reaches up to her crucifix for guidance. After a small pause, she opens her mouth "Max, I'm not sure if we can... we can have sex, it's just not.... I can't... no we need to be married before that..." she trails off sounding unsure herself.

"Kelly, I wasn't expecting sex... buuuuut, maybe a blowjob since it doesn't count," I tell her, trying to respect her beliefs but also trying to get my dick wet as my two heads are trying to fight for dominance. Hearing that, she whips her head to bore straight into my eyes, giving me that stern look she has so much practice performing. She starts to push my cock away, but the gentle touch of her soft hands makes my balls jerk up and blast her angelic face with what looks like a gallon of my precum in a long pleasurable shot.

Jumping a little bit, she immediately blows air through her nostrils, the pressure boring 2 comically shaped holes through the pearlescent mask. Reaching up she scoops 2 handfuls out of her eyes, revealing those sapphire gems furrowed in annoyance. Thinking fast, I lean forward and grab the back of her head and bring her in for a kiss, my lips piercing through the white essence I blessed her face. I did gather a decent amount of goop and when I landed on her plush pillows, I forced her mouth open shoving in as much of my precum as I could.

Feeling a weak slap of resistance on my chest as we kiss, her tongue jumping a little bit from the unexpected taste but once she took a second to savor the taste, all the wiggling and pushing melted away. The kissing turned to sucking and licking trying to get every last drop of my essence off of my tongue, then when there was none left, she pulls back.

"You just keep getting better and better Max! What next, this will make my tits sluttier and my ass even bigger!" she moans, scooping the rest from her checks and shoveling it into her hungering maw.

"Hey don't hog it!" I tell her, grabbing her hand lightly and bringing it to my mouth." I just hope it will make you more, uh fertile."

"Wait how do you know what you taste like?" she accuses me, giving me a playfully accusing stare.

"How do you know how you taste" I riposte, kissing her cute nose.

"Touché" she replies, "Why don't you tell me while you carry me to your bathtub!" she exclaims wiggling her massive ass.

"How about the master bathroom, bigger tub, and more room for FUN!"I tell her.

"Will your mom be ok with that?" she asks.

"Well, she's been VERY supportive while my body has been changing. Hell, she was counting the second until you got back!" I inform her, starting to stand up so we can continue this sexy little romp into my mom's bathroom.

"She always loved me... wait what was she waiting for? Did it have something to do with that note she left you on Monday?" she asks, standing up her tits jiggling satisfyingly.

"Oh, that... well she REALLY wants grandkids, so she mentioned something like that" I start, not really noticing how my cock is now eye-level with me.

"You're hiding something...AGAIN, come on we just swapped our most sacred of essences, compared to that what are some words." She encourages me, pressing her tits into my cock and abs, pushing my monster to the side so she can look me in the eyes.

"You asked for it, if I remember correctly, it went something like 'Max, I cleaned the room up for Kelly just in case she wanted to stay the night. Take care of her, I thought about putting condoms in the nightstand, but none would fit that monster your packing! Make sure the next week for Kelly is just glimpses of consciousness between intense egg-fertilizing fuck sessions." I recall from memory, only remembering it because it was my edging material for the past couple of days. Kelly halfway through buried her face into my chest, face red as a beet from all the inappropriateness of it.

Not saying anything else I wrap my arms around her embracing her against me. After a short time, she looks up at me, looking... guilty? "I'm... I'm sorry we can't have sex, Max... it's just *huff* it's just I can't go against my faith" she sobs out, small tears starting to form in her beautiful eyes. Hugging her against me, I embrace her softly.

"Hey, hey, hey none of that. I don't care if I have to wait to put a ring on your finger, as long as I get to be with you that's all that matters," I console her, stroking her hair back into its normal bang. She stops and looks up at me. "How else am I going to keep our promise!"

"You... you remember?" she asks, finger wiping the small tears out of her eyes.

"It was a pinkie promise 'cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye', to be your first kiss" I start, bringing her in for another kiss, still not used to the soft plushness of her lips, my cock belches out another great gob of my nastiness striking the ceiling. "And marry you," I say pulling back and giving her a heartfelt smile.

"Heh, I knew I was blessed when you moved across the street from me, now let's get going... but I want to do something!" she tells me, and lightly pushing away, she hooks her fingers onto the hem of her soaked pajama pants, smiling she drags the thin soaking material down lower and lower, her barley there thong hiding her fertile little slit and disappearing into the valley that is her amazing ass. Dragging the silk over her mountainous rump, squishing the globes due to their size. Cresting the peaks her pants drop down to her ankles revealing her thick supple quads, and toned calves.

"Good lord above, how are you so beautiful" I wonder aloud, enjoying the show in front of me "What are these?" I ask fingering her thong.

"Something special for... my man!" she exclaims, with that she pushes my cock down horizontally and throws one leg over it, and hops right onto the base of my cock. "My STUD horse has arrived, to the bath!" she commands me. Craning my neck down, I give her another quick kiss, I could get used to that.

"Please, I put a horse to shame!" I boast, flexing my cock and raising her up a couple of inches.

"So, how did you know you tasted so good" she teases me, rubbing her thinly clothed slit on my veiny cock.

"Oh, well when I crested the 1-foot mark, I got really horny one day when you sent me a bikini pic, and it was so close to my face, I guess I just wanted to pretend it was you doing it," I explain, stepping up the stairs carefully, trying not to upset my rider. Earning a smirk, she swats my chest.

"You're so dirty Max, tell me how often DID you jerk off to pictures of me" she inquires, embracing me tighter as we went up the steps, those massive bare tits smashing into my lower pectorals.

"Hey, you haven't told me why you know how good you taste" I deflect, feeling that 'every single day till I was able to throat fuck my mom' would be a bad answer.

"Oh well, the first time I really tried to... you know, PLEASURE myself, I, well I squirted, A LOT" she explains looking a little embarrassed. " and well it must have been like half a gallon of goop and I had to clean it up somehow or I thought my parents would get mad... so I ate it, and I tasted SOOO good every time I, you know, I cleaned up after myself" she finishes, blushing and rubbing herself harder on my cock, earning another large belch of precum, hitting the ceiling of my living room. "Good lord man, does this thing ever stop being amazing?"

"Well, I have a literal goddess on my cock telling me about the first time she jerked off," I tell her as I ascend the next set of stairs so we can make it to the master bathroom.

"Oh, quiet you!" she shoots back, continuing to grind herself against me, biting her plump lip all the while.

Kicking the door to my mom's room open, I hang a left and walk into the master bathroom. Wrapping both my massive hands around Kelly's waspish waist, she lets out a small moan as I lift her off my monster, a thin tendril of girl goop following after her ass from the top of my cock.

"Are you still ticklish there?" I question her, gently putting her down in the tub.

"n-no that's just, feeling your BIG hands around my waist... it felt AMAZING," she tells me in wonder, then letting out a little giggle "Look at us Max, we make such a cute couple!"

"Every girl I talked to thought we were an item, guess it's true now," I tell her sheepishly, stepping over the rim of the massive whirlpool tub.

"Max Star, MY boyfriend, MY MAN" she moans "Now let me take care of MY MAN, get on your knees" she commands and with that she reaches out and guides my cock into her mountainous tits, wrapping both tan soft globes around my shaft and using the precum that has been pumping out since the basement to lube me up. "Let me use my massive FUCKING TITS TO MAKE YOU CUM LIKE A MAD MAN!" She shouts.

Needing to use her whole body to worship my womb wrecker, she jumps up and down making every last bit of extra fat jiggle. Up and down, mashing her tits together, noticing that my cock isn't completely satisfied, Kelly shoots out her tongue and starts to add oral worship on top of her teenage-tit fucking that she really is putting her body and soul into.

Feeling her wet sexy tastebuds latch onto my piss tube, I let out another belch of molten hot precum. Flying over her shoulder and hitting the roof, splatting with a satisfying gloopy sound. Moaning I just sit back and enjoy my bes- No my GIRLFRIEND worships my massive cock. Her moans only egged me on to shoot more and more precum onto the ceiling, now starting to splash back down on us.

"This is what heaven must be like," I tell her.

"NO... THIS IS SO MUCH MORE" she groans, my eyes zeroing in on her ripped 8-pack, getting more and more pumped, the ridges growing in definition and the valleys falling deeper and deeper. Splaying my arms out, one of my hands lands on the water stopper and I push it in, causing both of our fluids to start to pool under us.

She continues to pleasure me for the next 30 minutes. Moaning, groaning, and singing my praise in-between licks and strokes of the soft massive fat globes. 3 inches of precum and fem cum pooling under us. Stopping for a second, she falls against my chest, my cock hitting me in the face with a wet slap, she takes the chance to take a small breather. Both giant tits rose and fell with each ragged breath, both covered in my prodigy, great globs of my pearlescent precum dripping off her sexy pink nipples.