Homebound Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I Really want to make love with him, but... it's a sin, dang it why does it have to be a sin? I guess I have to pray on it and clear my mind and my doubts. "The thoughts continue. Clearing her mind, she initiates the dialogue between her and her God, asking for guidance. "What if I do let him...fuck me? I'm GOING to marry him someday, what if we just jump the gun a bit and fuck each other like rabbits. "The internal turmoil still raging as I weigh the pros and cons of both late into the night. "Maybe God will show me in my sleep..." Eventually, I fall asleep, drifting off into the land of milk and honey.

Unbeknownst to her, the God-like potent cum she drank by the gallon and bathed in for an hour turbo-charged the changes that started earlier that week. As her stomach processed the liquid blessing that was deposited in her, her bump shrank further and further down, her regular shredded abs coming into an even greater definition. Her mega tits, already augmented from the start of the week, grow and expand as she sleeps pushing her further and further from her soulmate, her mammary glands starting to awaken as the amazing cum in her mandates milk production. Her ass gaining pants stretching inches, fat and muscle gained in equal measurements, her hips widening to ensure she can carry as many babies in her fertile womb as she can, and the excess cum seeing nowhere else to go, bulking her already toned muscles she trained over the past 14 years, every last inch starting to bulge and gain more definition.

Feeling Kelly flutter in her sleep, Max cuddles her closer unconsciously against his chest, both smiling as they continue to rest up for the day to come.

|Homebound will return with chapter 9|

P.S. Wow that was my favorite chapter to write, it feels quite liberating for them both to now be able to truly talk to each other how they've wanted to forever. Will Kelly come to terms that she wants to get fucked like a bitch in heat next chapter?(they will) Tune in next time. Also, this is the chapter that I finished when I published my first chapter. Brain Shaw is a beast of a man, good lord he makes jay cutler look like a manlet.

Editor notes: I somehow forgot Max's last name, thought it was Power, but it's Star cause when I came up with this idea, I just gave him and Gwen porn star names. But same things as last time, bad punctuation, sentences that didn't flow, and spelling got 'fixed', I'm not good at editing. Funny that I finished this when my first chapter got published and now this will be published when I'm midway through chapter 10. Holy crap I used 'Really' a lot this chapter, chalk that up to me not having a very developed lexingcon and that's how the charecters talk.