Homebound Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" I moan out, that last of my sacred holes being ruined by this beast of a man I call my husband, "even if we haven't had the ceremony or a ring...". Now I can feel him start to thrust up with increasing vigor, with each inch he gains in my rear end I can practically feel my internals moving and remolding so I can accommodate his much more important pleasure-inducing COCK! "Fuck fuck FUCK! He's turning me into a fucking SLUUUUUUUT" the vestiges of my rational brain shout, but I just don't care, I am his and he is mine. Slowly but surely, that thick veiny MANLY cock snakes its way through my insides, making me come closer and closer to the ground from my ceiling-scraping vantage point, easily punching its way into my stomach and bellowing out my rock-hard 10-pack!

"FFFF, FUCK Kelly, your abs are so fucking AMAZING" he moans. Feeling his cock twitch inside of my inflated stomach, I lunge forward and latch onto his moaning mouth. Feeling him moan into me only makes me squirt even more against his massive pectoral, the excess splashing off him and soaking that slut he calls his mother.

The feeling of him wrestling his lips against my plump cocksucking lips, his massive cock slamming its way into my throat FROM THE OTHER SIDE, makes me feel like I'm in heaven, a large amount of the hate I was feeling when I thought he was fucking Mindy has dissipated into raw lust. Each massive thrust from my husband's cock shoves the head further and further up my throat, and suddenly my moans are cut off as I feel his cock slam into the back of my mouth!

My lips are still firmly attached to his, I want him to FEEL his cock penetrate through my perfect body and have the womb-denting head slam into his mouth! Feeling him growl again from the sudden stoppage, he readjusts his grip, one massive meaty amazing hand remaining on my sizable ass, the other going up to my shoulder, and with another mighty push, I feel my jaw pop open with a last pleasurable stretch, and his fucking massive, huge, gargantuan, elephant shaming COCK punches its way through my slutty mouth and into his!

The look of shock when he felt his cock slam into his mouth was priceless, almost surprised I would cook up something so devious! But sadly, the insanely erotic and connecting moment is cut off... by her!

Gwen finally got her bearings back, after sucking down a couple gallons of her sweet essence! "Fuck I taste so good" I moan softly, letting my massive pale milk tank fall out of my mouth, numerous thick strings of my milk spray out from my nipple. My focus finally left my massive tit to the immensely erotic scene. My son, his massive leg thick cock buried deep into that little hussy that broke his heart's massive ass! "Wait a minute, something's not adding up..."

"Max, why IS Kelly here?" I ask while sitting up, both my massive bra-busting udders retaining their awe-inspiring shape. Surprisingly my ass doesn't feel sore at all, in fact, it feels hungry for more gut rearranging fucking! Popping his cock out of his mouth... wait what?

"Oh yeah, Mom me and Kelly are dating now!" he informs me in a matter-of-fact tone.

"It's 'Kelly and I', What about what you told me yesterday?" I grill him, annoyed that he lied to me.

"Oh, I lied, I just wanted to fuck you Mommy, and by the way, your pussy is dripping, you do too!" his tone still oozing with confidence as if he knows that I won't do anything about it and with that, he plops his massive piercing cock into his mouth and resumes using the tanned hussy as a full body pocket pussy.

Part of me is furious that he lied just to get into my pants, but whatever is left of my more rational thinking kicks in "You wanted this just as much as him..." it tells me somewhere in my cum addled brain. Watching him core out Kelly, the wetter I get in between my legs and my arousal grows. My right hand slowly migrates down to my needy pussy, and great gushes of my nectar start slopping from my womb as I get turned on by the insane demonstration of virality my breeder STUD of a son is putting on!

Moans start to escape my slutty lips as I see those MASSIVE fucking nuts swing up, slap Kelly's massive baby-bearing ass, and fall and land on those tree trunk shamming legs! Even though his cock head is planted deep in his mouth as destroys that little cum slut, great amounts of his fertile precum keep spraying around his stretched-out mouth landing on Kelly's massive tits or just flying around my room, or at this point I think it's our room now. That thought sends me into an intense womb-contracting orgasm! Burying my hand deep in my pussy and grabbing my milk-spraying tits, I ride the waves of pleasure as my vision starts to go blurry.

Max feels powerful! More than powerful, Godly! "My wife is being remolded to worship my cock, and my slut of a mother is cumming at the thought of me fucking her, I need to show these two cum whores what a sex God can do!" I decide, my thoughts and the demon's voice mixing into one pleasure-driven thought pattern. Looking down at the stretched-out mouth of my wife, I decided that she might need some air. Reaching around her massive ass, I use my equally massive hands to lift her up till her lungs can do their thing. Taking in a great gasp of musky air, Kelly looks straight into my eyes, and she's mad, of course.

"Who *Gasp&Cough* Who said stop!" she weakly shouts at me while playfully punching my chest. Lunging in for a surprise kiss to quiet her I pull back and smile, it's all so easy since she's still hanging on my God-like cock at face level for me.

"I did, we can't have you suffocating on my cock now, can we?" I saw confidently, flexing my bitchbreaker and bellowing out her stomach even further from the influx of savory precum.

"FUUUCK, I'll never get used to that!" she states as she reaches another mind-breaking orgasm "This feels beyond anything we've ever done Max! I can feel your heartbeat literally against mine!" and she's right, I can feel that strong blood pumping organ against my cock when I was coring her out! Part of me wonders how she's still alive but it doesn't matter!

From the soft king-sized mattress, my mom's husky slutty moans ring out, making us both turn to look at her. Wiggling her hips, Kelly turns back to me. "I want to drink her milk" she states boldly that devious look she's mastered.

"You already have," I inform her, unable to resist I plant a soft kiss on her perfectly plump lips, earning an annoyed moan from her. "Remember, the flooom?" I tell her.

"Wait... ALL of that was her!?" she asks, looking quite surprised. Looking over at my moaning mother, Kelly locks onto her spraying nipples, and she bites her lip. "Neverminded, she must have filled all those bottles up in a jiffy!"

"In a jiffy?" I tease while stepping closer to my mother. Rolling her eyes, Kelly using her thick sexy legs attempts to twist herself around my spearing cock. Letting out an annoyed huff, she looks back at me.

"Can you help a girl out?" she asks, gesturing towards my mother. With one last kiss, I set both hands on her massive ass and gently spin her around, her slick insides assisting my massive arms in the task. With one last tug, her massive perfect stretched ass comes into view as she wiggles her hips in satisfaction.

On the other hand, my mom has slowly been ramping up her nether region pleasuring, her sultry-husky moans ramping up as I gently lower my soon-to-be wife to the milk-sodden peaks my mom calls breasts. Stopping a couple of inches away, I feel Kelly moan annoyed, mirrored by the cum slut under her. Glancing over her shoulder, Kelly glares at me.

"Well? Do you want it or not?" I ask, my new deeper voice carrying the confidence all these changes have given me!

"Maaaax, hurry up I'm thirsty!" Kelly moans, inpatients, and need dripping from each syllable.

"Come on honey, I want to feel Kelly suck my tits!" my mom moans, her face a mask of unbridled lust for the tan woman I have HANGING on my mega cock.

I command "Beg, "basking in the sexual power I now possess. A look passes between the two, at first it looked like 'Is he serious?', then Kelly's changed to more of an 'I can do it better than you' and in kind, my mom's look said, 'You're on, you little slut!'

"Please Max, I want to suck your mom's tits so bad! I... I hope my tits start to produce too so I can give you everything she can, but soo SOOO much better!" Kelly moans, the need still dripping from her voice, earning another gush of thick precum into her bellowing stomach. Not to be outdone, my mom wiggles her hips in a challenging response.

"Max, my handsome amazing son, please, let her drink gallons and gallons of my milk down. I want her to be full while she watches you plant your seed in me, hmm, don't you want that? To see your mommy, carry a litter of your brood? See my tits grow even BIGGER and HEAVIER with milk while your seed blossoms in my womb!" My mom shoots back, and well, her 16 years of sexual experience is showing right now since I have to clamp on the base of my cum tube to send back the gushing torrents of my cum tsunami that was about to fill Kelly up like a balloon.

Moaning myself as I reel my mind and my balls back from the edge, my massive watermelon shamming nuts groan... loudly! All those gallons and gallons of thick fertile yogurt-like cum flowing back into the pumping nuts, the back pressure forcing my balls to expand even more! It feels like someone hooked an air compressor to my sack and left it unattended, each massive cum factory building pressure as they gain inch after inch of bitch breeding capacity! "Fuck, I might flood the house with my next load!" I think in wonderment as the amazing heavy nut growth continues, my steel-like grip still holding back the mythical size flow! Looking down I can see the twin watermelon-sized balls creep further and further down my leg and easily be seen around my wife's amazing soft ass! And not to be outshone, I can feel my cock start to harden... again! Kelly slowly starts to inch away from me as my mind-bending cock starts to grow and grow AND GROW! I'm only a little annoyed that I can't watch my cock's ascension due to my wife's body being in the way.

After what feels like 10 minutes of orgasm-denying agony, the flow starts to subside, and my balls resume their insane cum production to fill the newly created space. Letting my grip slacken, I take a look at the newly added inches my cock has gained. Fuck, the trunk of my cock must be at least 8 inches across now, and judging by how far Kelly has been pushed away, I must have gained another 6 inches!

Both my mom and my amazing Kelly were too busy pleasuring each other while I grew in power before them! Kelly, that beautiful, tanned goddess connected to my massive cock, was latched onto one of my mom's massive tits. With each deep gulp of pure white milk Kelly took, I could FEEL it splash against my cock firmly lodged in her sexy stomach. Flexing my mighty cock, Kelly rises just a little bit, and not wanting to slow the flow of delicious milk, Kelly reaches out with her toned coppery arms to gather up the huge mass of tit flesh to continue sucking.

My eyes are just devouring the two sex goddesses below me, the tanned form of my perfect wife, and the pale form of my slutty mother, both having nearly the same body at this point. The bra holding Kelly's amazing udders looks like they are holding on for life, the back strap stretching to a thin line of black fabric, The more humorous side of me being reminded of the Spiderman 2 train scene. My gaze slowly drifts to my mother, and even though she still has both hands deep in her snatch, she looks like she wants to ask something.

"So... You two are fucking?" My mom questions, removing one hand from her snatch to gently stroke Kelly's cheek.

"Yeah, like rabbits! We kinda confessed to each other on Friday after you sent that photo of you and Aunt Stacy." I explain.

"I knew it! This little bimbo was too much to pass up on huh? So, what did you guys do first, tit job? No, she used that sexy little butt of hers to jerk that monster off!" she wonders giddily. Hearing a pop, my mom's tit falls back to her chest as Kelly raises her head.

"I gave him a blow job" Kelly states confidently "and he blew my stomach out so much I looked pregnant!"

"You lucky girl! He did the same to me on Monday" Mom adds, eyes glazing over from the memory. Snapping back to reality, Mom looks back up at me. "Honey... I want you in me, and not my ass, I want that amazing cock of yours deep in my pussy, I want to feel you penetrate my womb and blast hundreds of gallons of that amazing cum into me!" she moans out, her husky voice perfect for the slutty tones she's purring out.

"HEY! If you haven't noticed, Max is MINE!" Kelly growls out, that flame of protective jealousy bursting forth immediately. "Besides, I took his virginity so that default means I get to carry his children first!"

"So? He fucked my throat first, so that means he belongs to me!" my mom counters, but I must admit, virginity trumps throat any day of the week. Getting a devious thought in my head.

"Kelly, you know I love you no matter what, but I've wanted to plant my cock in her snatch for weeks now!" I tell the lovely woman hanging on my cock.

"... that is the worst reason I've ever heard to fuck another woman," Kelly states plainly, both of her arms going under her hanging udders as she looks over her shoulder at me.

"What? I'm trying to be the alpha here..." I trail off my hand going to rub the back of my head. I guess some things don't change. Letting out a big huff, Kelly looks into my eyes.

"I'm game, I want to show this SOW that I can fuck you so much better than she can!" Kelly relents, that competitive fire coming to the forefront again. God, I love that about her.

"Me too, I want to show this little hussy that a mom knows what's best for her son!" my mom counters while scooting over so I can plop my little Kelly down onto the bed.

"Little and Kelly don't belong in the same sentence." I think as I gently twist Kelly back around so she can land on that well-muscled and toned back of hers. Flexing my cock, Kelly raises back up to be face level with me, and I plant a gentle kiss on Kelly again.

"You don't have to kiss me every 10 seconds, dummy!" she whines playfully.

"Yes, I do. I'm making up for 14 years of bottled-up love!" I tell her, giving her another kiss just to drive it home. Wrapping her toned arms around my neck she really embraces this kiss, driving her tongue into my mouth in a show of tastebud dominance.

"I love you, Max!" she whispers after breaking off the kiss.

"I love you too, Kelly!" I reciprocate, getting lost in those perfect sapphire blue eyes for a second. Just as fast as the moment came, those eyes sharpen into a challenging stare.

"If she doesn't pass out from being fucked, I'm going to break your ribs!" She whispers, the fire of competition lacing her tone nearly singes my blond hair. Smiling at her, I let her down slowly until I feel the mattress support her weight. Landing next to my mother, Kelly shoots her a competitive stare, only for my mother to reciprocate. Seeing those two goddesses competing for my affection makes me feel like I am the male of this species like these 2 can get ANY man in the world and yet they are fighting for my GOD like cock.

Grabbing Kelly's fertile hips, I slowly start to pull my cock out of her guts. Moaning at the feeling of being cored out in reverse, Kelly does her best to squeeze my upper length as it slides slowly out. Having to take steps back to get myself out, I can see my cock bump in her core and slither lower and lower until I hear a loud pop, and my beast is freed.

Feeling the fresh air against my marble pillar makes my balls shoot out a monstrous gush of nasty precum, first splashing against the base of my wife's massive bra-clad tits, using my hand I guide the unrelenting torrent of pearlescent goo to start painting both the cum hungry whores under me. First covering Kelly, covering her mountainous tits, I quickly turn to splash a spurt of my goo into her perfect visage, the subtle make-up she painted her face with only amplifying her beauty. Feeling all that goo go to waste, Kelly's mouth shoots open, and greedily gulps down a blast or two from my torrent, taking it in stride and grace as if she was made to do this! Migrating down to her rapidly shrinking stomach, those amazing, shredded abs coming back into sharp focus, then her thick sexy quads, the muscles almost taking shape under the skin, but it looks like a thin layer of stubborn sexy fat is preventing them from coming into sharper focus. And lastly is those thick calves and cute feet she has, the overwhelming white of my pre nearly washing off the lavender toenail paint she still has on.

Satisfied with my first paint job, I swing my massive artillery piece to point at my mom's perfect face. As my aim settles on that cute nose of hers, she opens her mouth as wide as I can go, and after the full body fucking, I blessed her with, it can go WIDE! Feeling another great deluge of my goop flow through my cock, I know she's about to be marked as mine forever!

Giving my pelvic floor a massive squeeze, the torrent of precum slams out of my cock head going Mach 2.4, immediately Mom's slutty mouth is flooded with the thick Goo, overflowing down and around her splayed-out form. Filling her maw so fast, I had to yank my aim quickly, sloppily pasting that great mane of orange ginger hair to her head and tracing the thick stream down to paint the rest of her pale angelic figure. Just like Kelly, I use my mighty precum torrent to paint my mother's mountainous pale tits a glossy white, washing away any remnants of her nutritious milk left on those succulent nipples, each massive tit earning a blast from my mighty balls.

Bring my firehose down, I paint her abs down with my pre-seed, somewhere deep in my mind tells me that my mother's abs are not nearly as impressive as the tanned sex goddess laying right next to her. Pointing my siege weapon at my mom's succulent pussy, I make sure to give her more than a couple of thick fertile squirts just to make sure that she is going to be ready for the BREEDING she is going to experience. Just so I'm not accused of favoritism, I hose down the rest of my mother's slutty body just like Kelly.

Finished with my precum cleansing, I inspect my handiwork. If I saw this a few weeks ago, I thought I would have been having the most erotic wet dream imaginable, on the left was my lifelong best friend almost naked and covered head to toe in my PRECUM not even my real load, and to the right is the mirror figure of my mother, her massive tits spraying milk through the thick layer of my precum like they were both geysers.

As if they both share the same thought, both raise a slender hand to their goop-caked face in sync to wipe their faces off and slurp down my essence. Both of their long tongues lolling out as they finish off their goo. Stopping for a second both lock gazes, emerald eyes boring into perfect sapphire eyes.

"So that's where Max gets those..." Kelly trails off.

"Yeah... I hope my grandchildren get yours too..." my mom coos as something unsaid passes between the two sex bombs laying down on the precum-soaked king-sized bed. My mom lightly bites her plump lips, Kelly licks hers,

and they both lunge in for a kiss.

Seeing Mom and Kelly battle it out for tongue dominance while they wrapped their arms around each other is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen, like 2 angels showing their love for each other. As the kiss got more and more intense, their bodies start to mash together, and both pairs of cloud-breaking tits mashing and smashing together somehow makes me get even harder.

123456...8