Homebound Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mission accomplished!" I hear the demon purr to me, "Well almost, now it's time to breed these sluts till you have a whole litter of babies!"

Wholeheartedly agreeing with the figment of my imagination, I decided that I have been denied my mom's tight pussy for too long. Swinging my tree trunk cock around, I lay it gently on my mother's succulent slit. Moaning loudly through Kelly's mouth, she reluctantly breaks the erotic lust-filled kiss to look up at me.

"Max, honey... please, fuck me." She pleads while rubbing her silky-smooth fuck hole up and down the underside of my cum tube. Dragging the massive head of my cock down her pussy, flexing hard to emphasize the crisscrossing veins, I plant my head directly on her slit. Moaning at the teasing sensation, my mom cums, loudly! A great gush of her girl slime shoots out coating my length, although not as good as Kelly's literal Niagara Falls-like production, it still is mighty impressive.

Gripping her thick thighs with my huge strong hands, I thrust forward toward her tight tunnel, of course, my size prevents me from going straight in! The furnace that is her pussy, the amount of precum I'm shooting, and the near-constant gushing of her juices, make me moan loudly, my deep voice joining my mother's husky slutty moans in this incestuous cacophony. Using my cock like a battering ram, I start my siege on my mother hole, not caring where my precum is gushing. Finally, with a mighty pull, my head burrows its way into that boiling-hot snatch. Moaning louder, I fill her tunnel with what fills like a gallon of my splurting precum!

"OH FUUUUUUUUCK, YOU'RE IN ME! FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR MOMMY MAKE HER YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE CUM WHOOOOOOOORE!!" My mom shrieks at the top of her lungs, heeding her words I slam my cock forward, reshaping and ruining this little bitch! Reminding me of my first time with Kelly, each hard-earned inch in her snatch is well earned then WELL fucked as I slam inch after inch of yardstick shaming cock into my velvety mother's succulent depths!

Her shrieks and moans fill the fume-laced bedroom, the stench of sex and manly vigor permeate the air as my body works overtime to ensure that the whole block KNOWS that the God of sex has arrived and has started his fertilization campaign. Faster than I would have expected, I slam into my mom's cervix, earning a husky lung-draining moan. Locking her eyes onto mine when I stopped to let her ride the wave, she doesn't say anything, she only gives me a look, a look that says, 'Well did I say stop?'. With that, I resume my battering on her most sacred of places.

My ramming only gets stronger and stronger as my thrusts spear through the slut before me, the head of my cock tenting out her lower stomach as it tries to invade my mother's sexy womb. As I keep thrusting, my mother's moans keep getting louder and louder as my grip gets tighter on her meaty watermelon-crushing thighs. The harder I slam into her internal barrier, I can feel her resistance getting chipped away, the firmness of that final barrier loosening. Then, with a mighty thrust and pulling with all my might on her thick sexy legs, my bowling ball-sized head bulls its way into her womb with an electric sensation, both of us letting out room-shattering moans as the tight ring squeezes hard around the rim of my cock head.

"FUCK MAX, YOUR SO DEEP! FUUUUUCK" she cries out, her core ballooning out from my massive invader, the head so hard that it can be outlined through her skin! It's a miracle that I haven't let my load out since this is just as good as when I ruined Kelly for anyone other than me! Gripping harder, I start to thrust into my mom, and I mean no tenderness, just use all my strength, and just lay into her.

The sensation of electricity surging through my cock from each thrust makes my vision start to blur, almost as if I'm going to pass out. Focusing, I ride the edge between unconscious nothingness and full-blown, mind-erasing cock milking pleasure. In between the surges of pleasure, my mom's voluptuous form sinks deeper and deeper onto my cock as her body morphs and reforms to be the ultimate object made to pleasure me. Her pussy isn't just tightening, every square inch is pulsing and contracting to its own rhythm like thousands of little hands are pleasuring my cock!

My mom's ear-piercing moans slowly morph into wordless pants as she can't get enough air to keep the screaming up. Taking advantage of the moment, Kelly grabs her amazing face and brings her into another kiss. Seeing both embraced in such a sensual kiss, the passion, and fury that they both are attacking each other's lips, the moans between each gasp, as they show their lustful love towards each other, makes my balls rumble LOUDLY. Hearing that Kelly breaks off the face sucking to speak.

"FUCK HER UP, I WANT TO SEE HER BLOWN UP LIKE A FUCKING HOT AIR BALLOON!" She COMMANDS me, and being my proverbial queen, I bellow out with all my might and use all my strength to burry as much of my masterful cock into my cum bitch of a mother. Even with how much I've changed, it still looks like there are 18 inches of my 2-liter shamming cock out of her snatch. With one last mighty slam, my cock sinks another 4 inches and the dam of cum finally breaks! After all of last night's edging, self-fellatio, and brutal fridge fucking (did that happen or was I dreaming?) I can finally let my ocean of cum flow through me and deposit all my thick baby batter in my whore of a mother.

Racing through my wrist-thick cum tube, my boiling hot cum is ready to impregnate the entire state! The first cannon shot of my thick deluge bows out my mom's tight stomach, immediately hitting the 9 months pregnant size! Thrusting more to shove my beast deeper in, each cumshot forces her to accommodate more of my beastly size! Shot after thick shot fills her tight pussy up as she finds her voice and moans the loudest, she has all day, the wordless babble spilling out of her mouth drives me further into my mind-breaking orgasm.

As her womb filled with the rivers of cum I was splurging out, a thick gurgling noise fills the room as my cum noisily flows from my endlessly churning gunk factories. Higher and higher her stomach rose as she soon passed twins the triplets and well onto sextuplets as I continue to thrust more and more into her sloppy pussy. Right as she crested octuplets, I finally shove my entire length into her, feeling my watermelon dwarfing balls slam against her massive soft ass making my now common second orgasm stack onto the first one, merging the separate blasts into a single mega flow of thick egg fertilizing incestuous cum!

"FILL ME UP, FUCKING RUIN ME, ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FEEL ANOTHER MAN AGAIN..." My mom hoarsely moans as she slowly fades from consciousness. Seeing her about to hit the decuplet, I roughly pull my dam flow way shots out of her now 'ruined' pussy and spray her down with my pool-filling load. Putting my precum shower to shame, my double orgasm-fueled cum hurricane launches out with such force that her massive, stretched stomach jiggles and wobbles as I use both of my massive hands to spray the little bitch down and mark her permanently as a cum slave to my God like balls!

Each stroke builds up strength as try to force out more of my cum but for some reason, even though it looks like I've unleashed at least 50 gallons on and around my slut of a mother, my balls are producing more! It's almost like they are saying 'No this bitch isn't worth your time when you have literal perfection laying right next to her!'. Frustrated, I redouble my efforts to empty my cum factories, as the pressure builds from the pure white tsunami I'm blowing out of my cock, I can feel that mythical 3rd orgasm building up, and bellowing out with all of my might, and I clench my pelvic floor as hard as I can, stroke my log even harder, and the 3rd wave finally shoots out.

If the second orgasm turned my blasts into a firehouse, the third turned that firehouse into a burst water tower, as the pressure doubled from my mighty cock head as the river flying from my cock starts to PUSH my mom away! Seeing how much power my COCK commanded turned me on even more as she quickly slid across the slick cum soaked bed, Kelly and I getting absolutely covered from the pearlescent backblast as my orgasm marched on.

My cum avalanche carried on for another 20 minutes, during which I painted, repainted, covered, and layered my mother in so much cum that if I saw this even a week ago, I would have thought I was crazy. In my cum fueled haze, I also ripped open her closet and painted all her clothes, so that if she even thought of trying to wear anything to attract another man, they would smell my stench and feel absolutely inferior. Finally, my orgasm winding down, my cock flow slows down to a trickle as I allow my mega cock to go soft.

Breathing in my musk-laden air, I inspect my work. My mother is unrecognizable, nothing more than a beachball-sized lump of thick viscous cum, her side of the bed just covered in an insane amount of my amazing cum, the floor under her laden in 4 inches of my scrum and even more lazily flows from the closet as my fertile seed bleaches all my mom's clothes that brilliant white.

A Soft slopping sound starts to pierce the momentary silence, looking over, I see Kelly with both her slender hands deep in her pussy, and by how the bed is squishing, she's brought herself to a handful of self-pleasuring orgasms. Letting out one last moan, she notices that give the first of my room-flooding orgasms has finished off.

"...Max, FFFF, that was so HOT! God above, how... how long have you and your mother been doing this?" she asks, both her hands slithering out of her crotch as she scopes some of my cream off my mother's caked form. "Fuck you taste too good Max!"

"So, you're not mad I'm... well fucking my mother now?" I ask as the haze of my orgasm abates from my mind, kinda wanting to sort this out.

"Well, it's complicated, part of me wants to beat you black and blue for cheating on me... but watching you fuck her, and I mean FUCK her, and spray all of THAT," she gestures to my reservoir of cum" it's just too hot! And besides..." she moans sitting up and crawling through the pudge and sludge to get on her knees and press her massive bra-constrained tits on my pecs, "you might fuck her, but you only make love to ME!" she proclaims, and with that, she wraps both of her thick toned arms around my neck and forces me into a kiss.

Using her strength and technique, she easily pulls me down onto the bed, my back grazing the cum soaked form of my unconscious mother and lathering my brick wall shaming muscles in my own essence. This kiss is different from our other ones, the other ones were lust and love-filled, almost to make up for lost time, this one though, was just pure love, like any doubts she had in her mind about us as a couple has been banished and she wants to show me that I am hers and she is mine.

Forever.

I don't know how long the kiss lasted, both of us were too busy grabbing various parts of each other's bodies in an appreciative exploration that only young couples can really experience. Her softer-than-silk lips attacked mine with a loving ferocity that only someone who has wanted this for 14 years can perform. Opening my eyes, I see that her perfect sapphire orbs are locked in on me, a soft fire burning behind them as she wants to show that she is the superior choice. With one last great suck from me, I break the kiss off, earning a very annoyed huff from her.

"you're supposed to keep your eyes closed when kissing stupid." I tease her, gently planting my forehead against hers.

"I don't care, I want to see my man when I show him my love!" she shoots back, blinking slowly as her free hand comes up to stroke my cheek. "it's so hard to stay mad at you... how long HAVE you been doing" She gestures at the grand cum slopes of my mom" You two..." she trails off.

"Only a couple of weeks, remember when you sent me that text at like 6:32 in the morning and said, 'You wouldn't believe the stares I got from all the hung dudes on the beach, their massive cocks bouncing as they jogged, but the power of my faith was my shield!!'" I repeat from memory, earning a confused stare from her.

"Dude, I can barely remember conversations I had with my parents 20 minutes after, how can you remember full texts," she asks incredulously.

"I get it from my dad" I state plainly, "but we had a plumber come over to replace the water heater since it was A. 15 years old, and B. leaking like you when you watch me work out" I continue, sticking my tongue out at her, earning a soft annoyed flick on my arm. "But one thing led to another and when I got back home, she was getting fucked like a bitch in heat and well... I recorded it, and she saw."

"You dirty, dirty man! Once we're done here, I want to see it!" she moans, "Then what next, cause getting caught filming your mom doesn't immediately lead to you planting a litter of babies in her womb with a cock that could be used as a battering ram!"

"Well, when she saw me, she came a lot, I still don't know how the plumber didn't see me but I guess when you have the MILF to end all MILF's hanging off your footlong cock it's easy to blot out the world," I joke "anyway, I ran back to my room and started jerking off to the footage and, of course, right when I was about to blow my pathetic load, she barged in, wearing only a barely-there robe and well I kind of covered her tits with my cum." I explain, Kelly, hanging onto every one of my words.

"Then how did THIS happen?" she gestures to my body.

"I don't know myself, the next day I had gained like 2 inches in height and my muscles looked amazing! I didn't want it to stop so when mom and I talked about what happened, she offered to help me keep growing. And it started strictly with hand jobs, then she started to taste me, and well every time she made rules, we both broke them until the day you came back, I kind of raped her throat. But she wanted it so it's not as bad." I try to justify but the excited look I get from the beautiful woman before me tells me she doesn't care.

"But why does she look like she's 18?" Kelly interjects, and I just shrug.

"Maybe the same reason why her pussy nectar made me grow so much, it's all a big mystery." I idly wonder, getting lost in her eyes again.

"... So now what, do I have to share you with her?" she asks, gripping me tighter in our snuggle.

"Maybe, but do you honestly think that you can handle all of me by yourself?" I tease her, lightly guiding her toward my ultimate goal.

"Shut up! I could totally handle all of this and more!" she boasts while pointing at my mom. "Speaking of, she's looking a little dirty, why don't we... clean her!" she suggests impishly.

"Let's!" I state simply with a small kiss planted on hers.

Over the next 20 minutes, me and Kelly feast on the reservoir of my cum soaking my mother, both of us moaning and groaning as the perfect white substance fills our stomachs and pushes us to consume more and more! We both stopped at her massive mountainous tits, both great pink nipples leaking cups of milk into the surrounding cum! Right as we cleared off the peaks, we both gave one another a last naughty look and clamped our mouths onto the spraying mounds! My salty cum mixed with my mother's sweet and nutritious milk in my mouth felt amazing!

Gulping down what feels like GALLONS of milk, I catch Kelly staring at me, again. I raise my eyebrow saying 'What?' and she gives me a look saying, 'Nothing just enjoying my MAN devouring a meal', amazing how complex of a thought she can convey. A soft moan pulls both of us to look down at my mother's now cum free face. Both of her emerald eyes peaking open as consciousness returns to her.

"... Wha... what happened?" my mom mutters.

"Oh, hey Mom! I fucked you till you fainted; I think you might be pregnant!" I inform her, her magnificent nipple plopping from my mouth.

"You... wh— HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THAT MY WOMB!" she weakly cries out.

"She finally caught up!" Kelly states, "Not bad for your first cumflation!"

"Hehe, she took it like a champ!" I praise my slut of a mother, "But Kelly,"

"What is it my amazing man," she asks playing along.

"I think she looks much better with a smaller stomach!"

"Not as good as me... but still great!" Kelly purrs out, mischief dancing across her sapphires.

My mom was at a loss of words, just swinging her head back and forth as we chatted, trying to get a word in edgewise but by the time we stopped, both Kelly and I were making our way down to her succulent slit. Making the great journey around her beanbag shamming stomach, freshly cleaned from Kelly and I's feasting and tongue bath. We both arrive between my mom's legs, somehow her perfect pussy is holding in all that man jelly I injected her with!

"So..." Kelly starts.

"So... what?" I ask, reaching my arms above to rest on my mother's massive stomach, or attempting to since I inflated her to such a high degree!

"So... what are we going to do now?" she finishes.

"I thought it was obvious, squish her belly and feast on what comes out," I explain as I start to put light pressure on the stretched-out midsection.

"Ewww Max!" she whispers trying not to let Mom hear.

"What? I did the same with you when you were this size!" I explain flexing my arms hard, "besides, what if it makes you grow more, all that milk, my cum, and her juice going straight to that ass, your massive tits," I promise in silken tones "Or maybe it might knock loose some eggs, getting you ready for your turn to carry my brood!"

Every word pierced her psyche like hot needles, conjuring up more and more erotic and lewd ideas in her head, by the end she was practically salivating. Giving her one last kiss, I flex, HARD. A soft rumbling fills both of our ears as her dam starts to break and a great deluge of Gwen-flavored cum starts to pour from her pussy.

Always needing to be first, Kelly shoots forward and attempts to slurp down the great flood of my cum gushing from my mother's most sacred of places, giving a loving pat on my beautiful girlfriend's back, I join her in the nasty sexual feasting. Pressing even harder, the guzzling flow of my fertile cum is eagerly lapped up by Kelly and me, Kelly bullying her way closer trying to drink down as much of me as she can. Feeling playful, I suck in a mouthful of my nasty scrum and planting my lips on hers, force it all into her hungering maw, she just gave me a playful slap for my effort, enjoying the flavor as the slime slithered down her sexy throat. As we continued to slurp down my pearlescent ambrosia, my mom continues to moan softly.

This carried on for another 10 minutes, my mother's fertile womb slowly shrinking from its stretched and stuffed amazingness down to her new normal shredded abs (not nearly as shredded as the goddess finishing her meal next to me.) with one last squeeze, the last of my cum spurts out. Disappointed, Kelly using that long sexy tongue of hers does her best to lick the rest of it around my mom's succulent gash.

"*heavy breathing* Holy, Max that was amazing!" Kelly gushes after she catches her breath.

"Yeah, but it tasted better when it was coming out of you!" I compliment her.

"Mmmm, maybe but still, if this is what we can look forward to... maybe your mom can... well I don't know, be your mistress?" Kelly wonders aloud, her face scrunching into her thinking look with her sapphires looking up at her thoughts, it just amplifies how cute she is to me.

"Whatever we do figure out, I just want you to know that" I start to explain, giving her a soft kiss to emphasize the message "You will always be my girl, my woman, the amazing person I fell in love with all those years ago."

123456...8