Homebound Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh yeah, me and her were 3 seconds away from fucking til the bed broke!" I boast, earning a playfully dirty look from the tanned sex goddess lounging on the bed busy pleasuring herself from the memory.

"ANYWAY, we ordered some dinner, and that little whore Mindy tried to snatch MY MAN away from me, but my stupid husband knew to shoo her off! And by that point, if we hadn't showered, my pants would have been DRIPPING from all my succulent nectar, and by the time I got to bed, well I kind of let loose!

"I really had to watch out since I usually moan like a cheap dime store whore when I... masturbate, but the thought of Max thrusting in and out of me, ravaging my sex, smashing my cervix, DESTROYING MY OVARIES, and turning me into his willing cum slave just kept invading my mind! Then I smelt something," a look passes over her face as if she is realizing something, "Max... did you jerk off that night?"

"Yeah, but I didn't cum, I was saving it for either you if you want to fuck me or Mom when she came back ready to fuck my brains out!" I inform her, reaching over to my slut of a mom, grabbing her tits, and guiding them back into my mouth, the sweet thick milk flowing down into my stomach, the thirst still raging.

"Dirty man! I must have smelt your musk flowing in under the door, and let me tell you, once that amazing MANLY musk invaded my nose, I let loose like I never had before! It must have been GALLONS of my juice that flew from my fire hydrant! I was just lucky that it didn't bust through the blanket and coat the wall! Although, I can only imagine what would have happened if I made too much noise... moaning and splashing my liquid sin across the wall... Max came to see what the commotion was... and saw his best friend, completely naked, massive tits just out in the open, abs contracting in sync with my bathtub-filling squirts, my perfect ass jiggling like mad, moaning in a sightless fantasy calling his name out in lust and need! Would you be able to stop yourself from fucking me right then and there? My weak protests of you SHOVING your massive beast into my pussy turning into heavy moans of want and need? Fucking my poor poor pussy til the room stank? Blasting GALLONS of your sauce deep in me til the walls fucking peeled? and planting a DOZEN babies deep in me! Fuck!" and with that, she starts bucking against both her hands buried deep in her perfect pussy, thick sprays of her succulent juice blasting from each side!

Something in my head yelled at me that that was the cure for my thirst, not my mom's amazing life-giving nutrient-packed dairy! Popping off from my mom's amazing tits, I dive forward with abandon, and with expert aim my face lands right before her hands. Hearing the gushing on either side of my face, I was about to bully my way past those amazing slender hands, but she beat me to the punch! My beautiful wife's toned thick arms lash out and grab two handfuls of my blond hair and drag me to her gushing sex. Not needing any more encouragement, I latch my mouth onto her and drink down the torrent of sweet savory slit sauce.

Letting out a deep resonant moan, Kelly just lays back and enjoys the ride of her fantasy-induced gush session. Blast after blast starts to fill my stomach, finally quenching the thirst that was affecting me. I join in the moaning as it feels like I've been walking through the desert, while I'm sucking down the busted fire hydrant, I can feel a pair of soft hands land on my balls and start to massage them.

"These look sooooo heavy, mind if I help them out, honey?" I hear my mom moan out in a whorish tone, and not waiting for a response darts forward with her mouth and starts to orally worship my nuts too! As soon as her whore lips touched my balls, somewhere deep inside both, a low loud rumbling starts to fill the room. It must have been a sight to be seen, a tanned sex goddess with a massive Greek statue come to life eating her out for all his worthwhile a ginger-haired cum whore worshipped his cum factories! The whole time I could feel my massive cock reinflating and gearing up for a legendary round of breeding-style-room-stinking-wall-peeling-floor-destroying fucking!

Still sucking down the torrent, I gaze up between the hills of coppery shredded abs and peer over the mountains of her amazing black bra-clad tits, Kelly's face is contorting into orgasm after orgasm. Taking a moment between each gulp I just watch her, that amazingly angelic face, the girl next door that I grew up with, saw blossom from a knobby tomboy, all elbows and knees, to the gorgeous sexy woman before me, now mantling the full sexuality that she has been blessed with. with one last deep gulp, I pull back from her grasp and quickly climb up towards her head. Opening her eyes to see why I stopped pleasuring the goddess before her, she didn't have enough time to pull away from the kiss I wanted to plant on her lips.

Even though our kisses are starting to become commonplace doesn't mean they've lost their luster, in fact, it feels like they're morphing into something more every single time. This time is no different, her plump cupid bow lips smashing into my much rougher ones, I can almost feel the sparks flying! Looking into her eyes, I see... irritation? Raising my eyebrow asking 'what' and she gives me a 'You were supposed to drink ALL of it!' it's amazing how much we can talk without words, that's what knowing someone for 14 years will do to you! Slowly her gushes slow down as we keep up the intensity of our make-out session. Pulling back, we both gasp for air.

"*heavy inhaling*... that's about what it was like!" she finishes her story in a whisper to me, both blue eyes glued onto me. Feeling her massive tits under my pecs, her warm wet body glued against mine, my cock back to its full size off to the side, we just hold it there for a moment. "Max, I... think if we have sex today, I WILL get pregnant, something inside me just knows that it's that time for me."

"Kelly..." I trail off not knowing what to say, she just puts one finger to my lips, shushing me.

"You don't need to say anything, just make love to me!" she tells me in a barely audible whisper, even in her soft tones, her voice still carries that subtle confident power she commands. At that moment, she is the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Slowly pulling away from her embrace, I start to position myself in between her legs, getting ready to make love to my amazing friend, my gorgeous wife, my Kelly.

Kelly can't get enough of the handsome amazing man before her. Telling him that she was ready to take his seed and incubate the next generation was just a cherry on top! "Fuck I hope he gets me pregnant! Feeling his babies grow and blossom in my womb, God, that makes my ovaries quiver just thinking of it!" I idly think as I see the seven-and-a-half-foot-tall man before me wrangle his tree trunk of a cock toward my succulent pussy. Then I remember what we were doing before this.

"Wait! Max, before you... we need to get how long you are!" I stutter out, the full size of his magnificent cock starting to dominate my mind.

"Oh yeah, I kinda got caught up in the whole 'making babies' thing" he states, one of his massive fingers going under his chin to scratch it, "Well hurry up! I want to fill you up."

"Oh, my big boy is so DIRTY, here Kelly, let me help!" Gwen coos from around the brick wall that is my husband, "Yeah, MY husband "I think in victory as I rub the engagement band with my thumb. Unraveling the long plastic measuring tape, I can feel my heart start to pound behind my miles of tit flesh. Sitting up, scoot down the FEET of cock my man has been blessed with, Gwen joins me on the opposite side. "Goodness Kelly, you are just drop dead GORGEOUS now!" she gushes, those emerald eyes she gave to Max just devour my near nakedness, her head inching closer and closer unconsciously, "That bra is looking a little restrictive..." she trails off, her slender hand snaking its way across my man's tree trunk, and with extremely practiced hands undoes the clasp holding my bra together.

Both my tan globes slacken slightly, their freedom ringing true in my head as I can finally take a deep breath in. Max's deep musky MANLY scent has already washed away my scent that had been lazily infesting this room from my sessions of self-pleasuring, I don't mind though.

"Wow... These are, AMAZING!" Gwen continues her gushing compliments lifting her dripping pale mountains onto Max's thick fuck stick," Max is lucky to have 2 women with amazing sets of tits."

The way she said that annoyed me, "She thinks hers are better than mine!" my more jealous side shouts out, letting out a small huff, I think it's time to throw my weight around "Yeah when Max saw them for the first time, you wouldn't believe how hard he got!" I start, then looking at her slyly, lifting my equally massive tit mounds onto Max's pole, jostling for position on that massive log of teenage fuck meat, I continue "I think he said, 'These are better than moms!'"

"Oh, did he now?" She wonders aloud, giving me a smile saying, 'Don't try me girl I have 18 years more experience!' and never knowing a challenge I couldn't face I just keep my smirk. Wiggling her hips, she coos "Well I know my Max just loves his mommy! He just can't get enough of my thick creamy milk; I wonder when you will start producing..." She lightly moans at her stud of a son, squishing her tits into mine, starting to wrestle for supremacy on the magnificent hunk of man meat MY husband calls his cock.

"Well once he plants a whole litter of babies in me, I just know I'll make more than someone here!" I counter, staring into her eyes with a challenging stare. Hearing that, Max's heavy cum factories groan out even louder than before!

"You wish, once he plants DOZENS of babies in my womb, I'll be making HUNDREDS of gallons, you could only hope to catch up!" she tells me with a light amount of venom in her tone, and this whole time both of us slowly have been inching closer and closer, until our noses where just a hair away from touching. Her flawless pale skin, a light dusting of freckles across her nose, all the age that was etched in every laugh line, and crow's feet gone from her feasting on her own son's magical cum.

Her immeasurable beauty being so close to me, the heavy scent of man gunk deep in my nose, and feeling her leaking nipples squirt and flow onto mine turns me on like no other. Then without thinking, I lung forward and plant a kiss on her soft plush sultry lips. As if she was expecting it, she wraps her arms around my head and starts to make out with me. Now Max, my love, kisses like a beast full of lust and vigor, but Gwen, she is like an expert huntress on the prowl, pushing when needed, pulling away for me to lunge after her, tying my tongue in knots from her many more years of sexual experience, making me putty in her hands so easily molded. Something both me and Gwen don't notice is the groaning emitting from my husband's massive balls.

The whole time Gwen and I are worshiping each other at our alter of lips, subconsciously we both feel the THROBBING in Max's God cock under our udders. I guess seeing two of the sexiest fertile bitches in the whole country battling it out for his affection and attention must inflate his ego a bit! Wanting to egg us on, both his basketball-encompassing hands palm the back of both our heads and keep us making out, both of us moaning into each other's mouths from the display of utter dominance. After 10ish minutes of us just enjoying our youthful beauty and pleasure, we both pull away.

"Gwen... that was—" I start.

"AMAZING!" she finishes my thought, "Maybe... both of us fighting isn't the best plan of attack, maybe we should... show Max what 2 sexy gorgeous women can do when they want to worship a MAN'S vitality!" she finishes, planting a much smaller kiss on me to finalize the statement.

"I agree, now where were we..." I trail off grabbing the measuring tape, the whole reason why Gwen and I are here. "First, start at the base..." I say placing the start of the tape at Max's titanium groin.

"Then roll it to the tip..." Gwen adds, slowly rolling the plastic down the MILES of cock MY man has. Inch after inch, FOOT AFTER FOOT, we slowly get an accurate picture of the size of cock Max is now in command of. Both of us rub our legs together as the number creeps higher and higher, Max's tip continues to spew gallons of his creamy precum, it makes a thick splattering noise as it hits the far wall that was at least 10 feet away from us. Finally, after the two of us nearly cream our thighs from the mighty sight before us, we reach the blasting tip of Max, my husband's final length resting at 40 inches of thick heavy wide FUCK MEAT.

"Max... You grew 16 inches in 1 week!" Gwen moans as the number finally lodges in her head.

"It's still kinda small... I was hoping I could spear both of you on this thing, but I guess it'll do." He boasts, flexing his log hard, lifting both of our great sets of tits.

Slapping his abs, I give him a piece of my mind "You pig! Just be grateful you can fit this thing in us at all! Besides, we've kind of been ignoring something..." my words peter out as my gaze takes the long trek back down his tower of penis meat back to his cum factories. Finally, the source of the groaning filling the room is found, my man's balls must have been working overtime to produce the next house-flooding orgasm as his 'normally' watermelon size nuts are now starting to pass DOUBLE WATERMELON sized! Gasping I look up at him.

"MAX! Why didn't you tell us about this!" I moan in concern.

"Well, you two were having so much fun and it felt so amazing feeling them grow and inflate that I didn't really want them to stop!" he informs us, those amazing nuts gaining another inch in circumference, both quivering in anticipation. "Fuck if I had more of my cum shot pills just imagine how massive they could- "As if God could hear the conversation, the doorbell rings.

Looking at Gwen and Max I ask, "Were we expecting someone?" both of them shaking their head answers the question.

"Stacy is still at her place, Mr. snuffles needed some attention" Gwen informs us, "such an odd name for a parrot."

"Yeah, should I go..." I ask standing up, not bothering to put anything on. Quickly making my way down the stairs, both hands needing to wrangle my massive tits. Making the left turn to the front door, I quickly peek through the peephole, no one there. Cracking the door, I poke my head out, the soft glow of the noon sun warming my obsidian floof.

On the ground, there is a medium-sized box from 'Amazing'. Quickly I snatch the brown smiling box and retreat inside. Box in hand I set off back to the room but stop for a second. "He's my husband, I can open it if I want" I reason as I inspect the container. Shrugging, I skillfully tear through the tape and claim the spoils within. Inside is a bunch of pill containers...

"Thank you!" I say in silent thanks to my Lord and Savior, instinctually I reach for my crucifix to kiss it, but alas I must have forgotten to put it on after my shower, "I'm such a dunce!".

Quickly racing back up to the guest room, the various-sized pill bottles rattling in step with my jiggling body, I barge into the room. My faithful husband and his mother are making out, long pink slithering tongues tasting each other as Gwen guides her son's massive hand to her equally massive tits, him gripping hard earning a thick stream of milk striking his massive chest. Annoyed I let out a cough. Breaking off the lip wrestling they both look at me, Gwen giving me a slightly taunting smile. Rolling my eyes, I hold up the opened box.

"You two love birds, it looks like Max must have the deliveries on schedule" I speculate as I toss it on the bed before them.

"Oops, well that's fortunate for us!" Max cheers, planting a quick kiss on Gwen's lips and sitting up. Earning a jealous wiggle of my hips, I strut over to Gwen's side, place both hands on her shoulders and press her back down into the bedding, all her curly ginger-orange hair splaying over the pillow she's resting on. Giving me a challenging look, I climb on top of the little slut and resume making out with her, this time ready to show her my tongue wrestling skills!

The pressure is building in Max's balls. Well, to call them balls is an insult to their magnificence, that tiny word insinuating a pathetic set on a lesser man, no mine is so much more! And me accidentally not turning the subscribe button off on 'Amazing' will let me go even further! Snapping me out of my thoughts, I hear the 2 sluts under my cock spell getting more aggressive in their little make-out session.

"2 sexy fertile sluts fighting for your affection, I think my job is done!" I hear the demon purr in the recesses of my mind. I can only agree, even if her methods were unorthodox (fucking a fridge being one). With an almost physical click in my mind, I shake my head, it feels like my being is a bit more complete, even if slightly.

"And one of those 'sluts' is now married to you, I guess my job is done here too" I hear the angel's tiny voice, and just like with the demon, it feels like my mind is now whole. "Hmm, I don't feel any different..." my train of thought goes, only being interrupted by that same pressure pushing against my massive cum factories. Deciding to ponder the unification of my brain later, I start to unpack the cum package Kelly brought me. Pulling out the various vitamins and minerals I can feel my length throb in anticipation. Skillfully I tear the plastic around each container off and toss it into the now-empty box for easy disposal. The 4 main sounds resonating throughout the room are the loud groaning from my balls as the rage against my nutsack, the heavy splattering of precum striking the far wall, the moans of the two cum sluts making out, and the gushing of my mom's tit milk and Kelly's pussy juice.

Spinning the lid off one bottle, it doesn't matter since my GOD body wouldn't let me get 'poisoned' by such lesser materials and start to pop the tiny white capsules down like candy! Feeling zesty, I start to pop each lid off and at random and shovel down whichever cum fostering nutrition pellet that I happened to grab! Slowly the pressure in my balls start to grow and grow, earning deep moans from me, knowing that the next orgasm would be jampacked with untold TRILLION of swimmers looking for a fertile egg to mate with.

Wrangling my cock, I start to jerk my mind-breaking length and enjoy the show my mother and wife are putting on for me, words can scarcely describe how erotic it is to see the 2 main women of my life kiss each other. Both of their tits smashing together, squishing this way and that. Somehow, they both have the same size milk tanks! And their tongues wrestling for dominance as they licked each other's slithering pink snakes, both trying to show that they are the superior choice to please me and my cock! And aiming my cannon at their mountain range shamming tits, I decided that they need some 'snow' to add to the festivities. Feeling my massive blasts of precum on the angelic bodies, they gently pull away from their kissing.

"Hey! Watch where you're aiming that cannon!" Kelly chides me from atop my mom, curious hand reaching down and softly fingering my mom's sex.

"Yeah, Max! you need to be more considerate of your surroundings" Mom joins in on the chiding and the fingering.

"Sorry, but you two got distracted and I need something to wash down all these pills otherwise how else I will get a mile-long cock and yoga ball-sized nuts!" I boast, shooting another blast at them covering their faces in the shot. Reaching up they both wipe the pre off and look at each other, ideas silently passing between them.

1...345678