Homebound Ch. 11

Story Info
The end of Homebound (gellion).
28.1k words
4.57
11.3k
20

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: It took me 2 gosh darn months to write chapter 10, cause my work ethic went to crap! Gah, welp I think this will be the last chapter for this story, then after that I want to work on a book idea, I've had to rattling around in my noggin for a while. But I won't stop writing smut, it's too darn fun. The next story will probably be futa stuff cause I was writing that first. Also yeah, the last chapter was kinda "Boy hwat da hell" and no defense for it, I just let the ideas flow and that's where my brain went, a cum augmented titan fucking a fridge :thumbs_up: The final sex scene was partially inspired by Divine Match: A Big Timmy Story by apple231601, if you fellas haven't noticed I wear my inspirations on my sleeves.

Chapter 11: One more final: I need you.

[On the road, 06 Toyota Corolla with a slipping timing belt, 30 minutes ago]

"♫He do the walk, do the walk of life Yeah, he do the walk of life ♫" Kelly sings to her favorite song from dire straits. Pulling into the neighborhood, I can see my parent's house and Max's house. "Should I start calling it our house? Careful their girl he's not yours yet..." I think as the 2 houses come closer and closer.

In the middle of the street, there is a... puddle? Slowing down, I recognize the pearlescent white substance staining the asphalt." Ugh, MAX! Why did you shoot your load into the street!" I chide my husband... yeah, my husband, mentally. Following what I can guess is the precum shot since the puddle isn't large enough to be a true bitch fertilizing cum shot.

"Should I just march in there and tell him that I've made my decision?" I ask my reflection in the rearview mirror, but I stop for a second. Looking at my face closely, I can tell I'm FILTHY! "Never mind, my man can wait a little bit while his woman cleans herself up!" I declare to my bag on the passenger seat, it tips over in response.

Pulling the car into my driveway, I strut my way through the front door and march straight to my room. Opening the door, I toss my snuggle pillow onto my bed and start to strip down to nothing, it was easy since I wasn't wearing a bra, both my immense tits slapping against my 8-pack— no, my now 10-pack as I bend over to free my ass from these yoga pants I stuffed them into! Peeling the last bit of the article of clothing off I sigh in relief.

"Free at last," I state to my empty room, catching my reflection in the mirror, I'm somewhat taken aback "Damn girl, you are beautiful!" I tell my parallel looking back at me, my chest looking even more massive than 2 days ago, resting above the aforementioned 10-pack, my muscles looking not massive, but shredded and toned beyond what I thought I could achieve naturally. Turning my hips, my massive fucking ass looking sexier than ever greets me, slapping the big girl and giggling at the jiggle, I wrap myself in my arms and hug myself. Closing my eyes, I give a small prayer to God and thank him for blessing me with everything that has happened.

I Take a quick shower and tie my hair into its signature floof. Catching my face in the bathroom mirror, I stop for a sec and think. "I can't remember you ever painting your nails, or doing your hair, or well-wearing make-up ever." Max's deep voice resonates in my mind, and inspecting the face looking back at me, something inside me wants to look...beautiful, or more beautiful than I am right now.

Opening my makeup drawer, I go to work transforming my normal spunky teenage girl look into something... more! Simple mascara for my eyelashes, a soft smoke for my eyelids ending in a subtle dark wing, a small blush complimenting my tan-copper complexion, and some red lipstick. Grabbing my nail polish, I get to work painting my digits a soft pink, humming a soft tune while I diligently color each nail. With some final touches, I reexamine my visage and am satisfied with the confident gorgeous sex goddess looking back at me. I can't help but smile at the woman looking back at me, "This... this is me, what I was meant to become. Even if Max didn't love me, I would still be beyond beautiful" I think, while I wink to the goddess in the mirror. Satisfied, I set off to get my outfit ready.

Grabbing the last bra that might fit me, the black one with rose petals on it. Loosening the straps as much as I can, I wrestle, wrangle, and crush my massive coppery baby feeders into the all-too-small cups...and barely at that! "Fuck! Come on girls, stop growing we already got Max." I plead with my tits, although I don't think they can hear me.

Satisfied with the rough wrangle job I gave my breasts, I set out to find something that can fit the rest of me. Thankfully my thong still fits me and my massive ass, but as for shirts nothing fits anymore! All of them I got when I was still a puny G-cup, now one of these shirts strains to fit over one of my mighty man attractors! Letting out a sigh, a voice rings out in my mind "That's enough, he won't complain!"

Feeling my pussy get wet at the thought of that, I give in to the sinful idea and, only in my too-small bra and barely-there thong, I start for my husband's house. Strutting across the street, thankfully no one was out right now, each step of my thick sexy legs sending mouth-watering jiggles throughout my body. "Max is so fucking lucky to have a woman like me, no one anywhere is nearly as sexy as me- "my train of thought is cut off as I try to stride into Max's house and slam into the door, thankfully my massive tits took most of the impact. It's locked!

"Gah, you ass Max!" I tell the door. Looking to the right, I spot the gnome Max uses to hide the spare key. "If I wore something with pockets, I could have used the key he gave me for my 15th birthday... wait was that an attempt at courtship?" I wonder, a soft glimmer of pink shone off my newly done nails as I grab the bronze key and shove it into the keyhole, Feeling the satisfying click as I unlock it. Returning the key to its home I give the gnome one last glance, "huh I guess my spiky hair does look like a gnome's hat" I think as I connect the dots to that gnome comment Max told me on Friday. With everything where it needs to be, I step into the house.

And I am hit by a wall of manly VIGOR! Immediately my vision blurs, my ears start ringing, and for some reason, my too-tight bra and minuscule panties start to feel extremely tight. If walking into the door stopped me, this would have put me flat on my massive ass! Taking a couple of reassuring breaths, sucking in more of that pheromone-laced air, my sight comes back into sharp contrast. Looking around, a scene of sexual devastation greets me. There is cum, EVERYWHERE! "Fuck Max, 1 day without your horny wife and you cum everywhere? Lord above your hopeless!" I mentally chide him as I inspect the cum slopping off my bare foot.

In the living room, the loveseat we would always sit in is just a soaking heap of leather, wood, and cum. Next to it is... the refrigerator sheered in half? Casting a quick glance to the kitchen, my suspicions are confirmed as the slot where the fridge should be is empty. "Max... What the fuck dude" I think in confusion and arousal. Finally, my body starts to get used to the miasmic funk permeating the house, my lightheadedness goes away, and the deafening ringing in my ears starts to fade.

I wish it hadn't.

From up the stairs, I can hear moans, feminine moans. Picking out that sound once my hearing came back make my stomach fall out my bottom in a nauseating anxiety-ridden panic.

no

Please, No

God NO

No

n...

NO!

"NO, HE IS MINE!" I shout internally, that nauseating realization slowly morphing into...hate. And not a flash in the pan hate, something deeper, a betrayal. Walking slowly up the stairs, my legs refusing to go any faster toward the moaning and banging. With every step I take, the sound of aggressive copulation gets louder and louder, I can almost feel the force behind each thrust as it reverberates through the stairwell, the quaking waves knocking free the small number of tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

Reaching the top step, I can tell the sounds are coming from Gwen's bedroom, the moans slowly changing from animalistic to choking pleasure. With each step, my heart races, and that vitriolic hate starts to stoke in my chest, the jealousy that Max makes fun of me for about to rear its ugly head. "Was I not enough? was all of this not GOOD enough for that asshole! Who would... Mindy! That fucking whore, she'll be lucky to walk out of here if I get my hands on that ginger-haired BITCH" My mind races as I reach the door, the moans getting louder and louder, although the only noise I can hear now is a sloppy choking sound and the brutal animalistic moans of my hus— no Max... thinking that is tantamount to a quick strike in my diaphragm.

Reaching the door, my slender tan hand stops just an inch away from the knob, a slight tremble racking my hand. Grabbing the shaking appendage with my free hand, I take a deep reassuring breath and turn the knob slowly. Giving the gentlest push I can, the wooden door swings open.

The scene before me almost makes my legs give out, but it does catch my breath in my chest. My husband, the man I want to live the rest of my life with, has some orange-haired whore literally speared through on his rape log. The sense of betrayal flowing through me turns to hot boiling rage. Finally finding my voice, I muster up the caustic, venomous hate flowing through me and in one molten barrage, I send it at 'my loving husband', Max.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!" Max hears over the muffled moans of his whore mother, her perfect full body writhing along the full length as his cock shoves through her mouth. Turning to the doorway I see... Kelly, standing in the doorway, the full fury of hellfire burning in her sapphire blue eyes as she pointed the vitriolic hate towards me, her mouth in a tooth-bearing snarl.

Well, shit.

"Fuck, Kelly, what..." is all I can get out before she cuts me off.

"You... YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" she shouts at me those blue eyes boring into me as her face twisted into a mask of hate as her mascara starts to flow from the light flow of tears, making me flinch.

"All this size and power and she can still make me flinch with a look, "I think in wonderment... oh yeah, she's yelling at me. "Shit think, think..."

"Fucking Mindy when I'm gone for only one. FUCKING. DAY!... Well, say something!" Her torrent of words continues to barrage me as she starts to spread her legs in a stance that could kill me and the little slut I'm raping with my... wait, Mindy? Looking down at my mother speared on my bitch destroyer, my cock head in all the excitement sank back to her stomach, it slowly bellowing out due to all the precum spewing out. It makes sense that she would mistake my mom for Mindy, now that my mom looks 18 again, they could be twins... if Mindy's bra size jumped to an R-cup!

"*cough* w-what does THIS little hussy want!" my mom says through ragged breaths, her emerald eyes locking onto Kelly's giving her one hell of a dirty look. Hearing my mom's husky voice, Kelly's eyes go wide in shock, and the room goes silent for a minute, the only audible wavelength piercing the veil of silence is the constant rumbling in my balls churning gallons and gallons more cum to spray.

GRrg

GRrg

GRrg

GRRG

"... Gwen?" Kelly speaks finally, interrupting the sound of my ball rumbling. Kelly's eyes slowly morphed from the gates of hell to confusion, somewhat disgust, and undeniable arousal, her legs slowly rubbing together as thoughts dart around in her head.

"Make her jealous of your mom" I hear the voice of the demon, seeing the train of thought she is guiding me towards, I roll the dice.

"Sorry Kelly, you were gone and well mom was insatiable... fuck she feels soo good!" I add on the last part as a small cherry on top.

"That was rude." I hear the angel chide me somewhere in my head, and I have to agree but the need to blast my mega load is damn near overwhelming at this point, and having 2 perfect cum sluts worshiping my cock sounds too good to pass up!

Seeing Kelly's perfect blue eyes shoot at me and predictably that fire of jealousy roars intensely behind her eyes, narrowing those perfect sapphires at me, her arms crossed under her now literal udder-sized tits, barely being contained in the bra she's wearing. Her mouth soundlessly works as she tries to find the words to yell at me.

"... bull fucking horse shit, you know I feel better than this slut." She tells me, that same cool tone she used on Friday slithering out of her sexy mouth, Perfect.

"I don't know babe, I'm a little bigger now and she took all of it... look!" I say, giving another strong tug on my mother's body, shoving my massive cock back through her mouth, the angry purple head slamming its way through and spewing a couple of gallons of precum onto Kelly, almost painting her massive, tanned tits. "Her whole body can satisfy me! But we've been fucking for hours, and she hasn't made me cum, I think my cock wants its favorite woman back!" I continue, each word making her more and more jealous.

"You... You! "She stutters out, I guess she's torn between whether she wants to yell at me, punch me, or rip my mom off my massive cock and take her place!

"Here, I think my Mommy has earned a break! Why don't we show her how man and woman really fuck!" and with that I start the long trip back through my mother's insides, more and more of my cock being freed from her tight sexy body. The whole time my mother is just moaning intensely as I remove myself. Inch after throbbing inch, I can see my cock slowly slither out of her intensely erotic body! After a good wait, with one loud last pop, my massive spitting head is freed from her ass hole, a couple of gallons of my thick precum leaking from the gaping hole. Laying her gently onto her bed I turn to my beautiful wife... wait she's wearing makeup and looking immaculate while doing so! Flexing my cock to emphasize how much I've grown!

Kelly is in shock. "Alright time out girl, your best friend, turned boyfriend, turned essentially husband is fucking his mother so hard... he's fucked straight through her. I didn't have this on my scratch card when I woke up this morning." My thoughts try to organize but the smell, the pheromones, that massive, massive cock, and the stupid fucking green eyes! God, it's impossible to be mad at this jackass. I'll show him!

"Fuck me." I command him, channeling my Saturday self, that confident sex goddess of woman I was just 2 days ago" Like. Her." I add, wanting to show him that anything that fuck slut can do I can do better since I'm his wife! Smiling like a king spotting a new slut to fuck, MY husband reaches out with his massive mitts, wraps them around my still waspish waist, and lifts me. Wiggling my hips in celebration, I wrap my arms around his head and pull him into a possessive kiss, trying to show him that I own his affection, not his...mother. "Once I'm not hornier than a rabbit in heat I can process what's actually going on here."

Smashing my plump lipstick-laden lips against his, I go on the offensive, bullying my tongue into his mouth and wrestling his meaty mouth python. Finally learning his tricksy ways, my more lithe and longer tongue pins his brutish thicker tongue down. Pulling back, I give him a victorious smile.

"I win" I whisper to him, appreciating the aftertaste of his maw, he must have had something sweet and savory.

"you've earned your yellow belt young one!" he jokes, earning an eye roll from me, "I missed you, honey, a lot... once we're done here, ill exp—" I cut him off with another vicious kiss.

"Oh. You have a lot to explain you oversize ox! But now I'm. fucking. HORNY!" I moan into his ear, nibbling the top of it to emphasize how the point.

"Your makeup is amazing!" he whispers into my ear, earning a strong hug from me, smashing my massive bra-clad melons into his handsome face!

"I know. Now, fuck me, fuck me hard! Use me like you used her!" I plead into his ear and feeling his massive cock slap into my huge ass, I know what he wants!

Feeling his manly huge hands migrate down to my fat ass, I feel him grab my thong and using only a fraction of his Godly strength, yanks my undergarment and tears it off me. Unable to help myself, I let out a long moan accompanied by a large squirt of my pussy nectar.

"Oh, you little slut! You like it when I use my muscles?" he asks me all I can do I squirt again, his thick scent turning my mind and inhibitions to mush, all the fear I had that I lost him dispelling in a thick flame of jealousy and competition.

"This whore thinks she can steal MY man? I'll show her what I can do!" I think, casting a glance over to the orange-haired bimbo laying on the bed, one MASSIVE tit in her mouth as the other leaks what looks like LITERS of thick milk...Milk. [zooms into Kelly's head where 2 wires arc with electricity].

"YOU DIRTY DOG!" I shout at him as it all falls in place "You were drinking your mom's milk by the gallon, weren't you?" I accuse the dirty man kneading my mass of ass flesh.

"Heh, guilty as charged! But you see what it did to me... and you! Fuck I need to plant my cock in this ass!" He proclaims, lifting me higher and higher my hair almost touching the ceiling as he lines up his bowling ball-sized cockhead lines up with my waiting aching pussy... and goes further behind! "WAIT, where are you..." I trail off as I feel a massive gob of precum slam into my puckered asshole, somehow making it loosen up in anticipation.

"You said, 'fuck me like her' and well" he pauses planting that huge invader onto my backdoor, the molten hot precum seeping from his cum slit against my tight hole. Those stupid green eyes burrowing into mine as the pause goes on and on, only adding to my mind-breaking arousal "You know how much I love this ass!" he finally speaks, if I wasn't horny enough to repopulate the country, I would roll my eyes at the dorkiness of it, never mind I can't hold back.

"You dork!" I moan, unable to not take a verbal jab at him. That confident manly smile adorning his handsome face melts away into that nerdy smile I fell in love with all those years ago.

"Come on Kelly! I'm trying to be suave!" he pleads, jabbing that massive invader a little harder into my back door.

"Keep dreaming loser!" I taunt him, and giving me a smirk, he pulls down on me... HARD!

Letting out another soulful moan, I feel that massive body invader pummels my poor ass! But the insane amount of precum that he produces on a moment-by-moment basis lubricates the way. Lifting me up and down slamming harder and harder, I can feel the resistance slowly giving in, and it's not like I'm giving much either! "I need to show this bitch that he's all mine!"

"I'm not a fucking porcelain vase, FUCK ME!" I shout at him, hoping he gets the idea to fuck me harder. Letting out a challenging growl, I see his massive arm flex, and with a mighty pull, I feel my tight asshole give into MY man's massive cockhead and stretch its way into my virgin asshole! Feeling him STREEEEETCH me out makes my pussy almost turn into a veritable fire hydrant, all that sweet nectar my amazing body spews out by the gallon at this point (thanks Max!) strikes my amazing husband straight in the face! Opening his mouth, he slurps down as much of the nectar as he can, making his balls rumble audibly.

123456...8