Homebound Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hear that, my silly husband needs something to drink." Kelly starts, slowly fondling my mom's leaking tits.

"Yeah, my little boy needs something more than just his mommy's milk!" Gwen adds, gently stroking Kelly's slit, earning a large gush of her creamy nectar. With one last deep soulful kiss, both of my women untangle themselves from each other and as if mirrors of each other, strut towards me.

"Now what is my husband thirsty for his amazing wife's pussy juice, or his mommy's slutty milk she is making by the GALLONS "Kelly moans out, reaching out and squeezing my mom's fat tits, spraying a thick tendril of milk onto my cock, sadly before I can slurp it down my cock skin absorbs it through the skin, the nutrient going straight to my balls.

"Both" I state simply and laying down on the bed.

As if they practiced the motion, they give each other another deep kiss and move into position. Kelly my radiant wife, plants her ass on my chest and her succulent pussy just an inch away from my tongue, the soft scent of rose and honey softy wafting to my nose. Opposite the tanned coppery goddess slowly stroking her sex, my mom lays down on her stomach and hauled one of her massive tits under her so she can easily spray her milk into my mouth.

"Her let me!" Kelly informs me, grabbing half the bottles of pills to feed me one at a time while she casually gushed her thick nectar into my mouth, every mouthful sending electricity straight to my cum plants.

"Don't hog him! He's MY son too!" my mom playfully moans, squirting more milk into my mouth. Just like Kelly, she grabbed the other half of the pill containers, carefully and lovingly placing each pallet into my mouth between squirts!

Simply I am in heaven! Both women fed me their most sacred essences and supplemented my ever-growing orgasm. The pleasure of feeling all the nutrients flowing from my stomach into my ball immediately is indescribable, and as we slowly go through the substantial collection of pills. Each little white pellet only adds to the pressure deep in my balls and at the base of my tower-shaming cock! "Looks like I have another growth spurt in me! I hope the gals can keep up with me!" I lazily think as the pressure starts to spread from my crotch to the rest of my body.

As the minutes pass by, the gallons of each woman's nectar flow down my throat, the pills working their magic on my GODLY body. My cock behind both girls growling and spewing like old faithful, my precum lathering the ceiling and splashing down on all of us in a satisfying sloppy way. The goopy slopping goo starts to pool on the bare hardwood floor, and I just know that my divine cum is only adding a shine to it that is not possible with anything else.

"Final one!" my mom coos, squirting a thick stream of amazing milk into my mouth. Getting an impish smile, she places it on her tongue and cranes her neck forward to plant a sloppy kiss. Her smooth long tongue danced and licked mine, slyly transitioning the pill down my throat. Pulling back, she blushes slightly "Max... I know it's so wrong what we are doing, I mean remember 'no kissing?' but I don't care I want you to FUCK ME, BREED ME LIKE YOUR WIFE SO I CAN CARRY YOUR CHILDREN" she moans huskily, the want and NEED filling her eyes, not looking at me like her own child but as the only man that she will ever lust for again!

"HEY, THAT'S MY HUSBAND, AND IF ANYONE IS GETTING FUCKED ITS ME!" Kelly shoots at my mom, bullying her out of the way so she and I can be face to face, "Don't listen to that slut, your all mine!" she proclaims, placing her last pill onto her sexy tongue and planting a soft loving kiss. Unlike Mom who could probably knit a sweater with her dexterous tongue, Kelly just shoves the tiny capsule down my mouth, catalyzing the pressure building throughout my body to climb to new heights! Wrapping my arms around my wife, we continue to wrestle our tongues as a man and wife lusting after each other should.

Breaking us out of our tastebud boxing, my balls let out a growl so loud it startles us all. It seems like all that extra nutrition my loving wife and doting mother feed me so lovingly is ready to transform me into something even GREATER than what I am now! Letting out a moan, I just ride the Godly transformation for all its worth, the two women next to me quickly fingering themselves to enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime show.

Unable to hold it in any longer, I can feel the thick magma-like cum attempt to flow from my balls and flood the state, however, it feels like all of that amazing goop is just flowing back into my sack and inflating it! Before my eyes, every thrust of my massive cock seems to pump my balls larger and larger. The pleasure nearly blinded me since the pseudo-orgasm keeps stretching my ever-growing leathery sack.

My massive fertile nuts weren't the only things transforming, each buck from my tree trunk shamming legs makes my already monolithic cock reach closer and closer to the ceiling. Not to be outdone, the muscles jam-packed under my skin followed suit, my biceps making watermelons look small, my abs adding a new row of shredded hills, my chest thickening and setting harder than concrete, my legs gaining mouth-watering inches, and everything else stretching and thickening as my bones reknit and lengthen themselves. Overwhelmed by all the sensation, growth, and pleasure, my vision starts to go white...

Gwen is having the time of her life. "My son is an ascended STUD, my daughter-in-law is the sexiest bitch in the whole world, and I can feed a whole country with how much milk I'm producing!" I think triumphantly as my slender hand furiously works itself in my nasty snatch! Looking over at Kelly she's doing the same since the sight before us is the most erotic thing I've ever seen in my entire life!

My Greek statue of a son's body is growing AGAIN! Those amazing muscles he's been blessed with stretching and GROWING under his skin gaining inches around and untold amounts of MIND-BENDING STRENGTH! Each arm pumping and growing beyond their already impossible size, his pectorals gaining thickness and density to rival Hercules, and I can't forget about his legs! Each one lengthening and bulking to make tree trunks look like puny dowel rods!

The main event of course was his cock! That mile-long pole of male virility pumping out thick clouds of his stench, that thick manly musk infesting and settling within every INCH of this room, the miasma clouding my mind and destroying ANY inhibitions that I may have had about riding my son's cock like a cheap 2 cent whore! Each pump from his insane hips pumped it further and further full, the thickness far outshining a 2-liter thick soda bottle and the length stretching further and further towards the ceiling! And who could forget his balls? Each one pumping and squirming larger, first slamming past watermelon, then doubling, and now firmly set on becoming YOGA BALLS by the end of his next phase of ascension! Each massive nut filled with untold BARRELS of cum ready to bless Kelly and me with hundreds of babies!

"It's so...mesmerizing" Kelly's angelic voice cuts through the bubbling and gurgling that our man's body is going through.

"I know! It's like we are watching a GOD being born!" I chime in my huskier voice as my baby boy finally stops growing, his body looking beyond beautiful. "I wonder if we—" Before I can finish my thought, Max thrusts one last time, and instead of a world-flooding orgasm spewing out from his bowling ball-sized cock head, 2 ping-pong ball-sized drops of pure white glowing 'cum' flows down from his tower of babel. Almost unable to believe my eyes, I look at my amazing daughter-in-law.

"What is THAT!" is all she can say, the white glow catching in her flawless blue eyes.

"I... don't know." I stutter out as they both slowly trail down the veiny GOD cock before us and miraculously stop mid-roll at mouth level for the both of us. Looking at it for a second, I cautiously inch forward to see what it smelt like. Just as my nose is mere inches away from the pure distilled Godliness, gently sniff the conc-

Wow.

Pulling my head back from the glowing orb of divinity, I have to shake my head!

"Holy shit!" Is all I can say.

"What?" Kelly asks.

"Give it a sniff, and you tell me," I tell her as the divine scent is still logged in my sinus. Giving me a small challenging smile, Kelly juts her face forward and as if she's a 16-year-old hitting her first bong hit, huffs it hard. Her eyes go wide, and she passes out, softly landing next to her husband, a small tendril of drool lightly flowing out from her lust-induced gaping smile, and many MANY gallons of her amazing nectar gushes from her sexy little slit.

"Oh, Kelly..." I trail off, climbing over my son's naked shredded form. My silken ginger hair flows to either side of my head as I loom over the woman that stole my son's heart, I gently grab one of my milk factories and start to spray her face to wake her up. Expertly aiming the stream, it lands perfectly in her mouth, and the insanely nutritious works its magic as she instinctually gulps it down.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" she moans out as her brain reawakens.

"Good your back with us!" I coo, amused by her reaction.

"Ahh, what did I miss?" she asks as she tries to get her bearings.

"Oh, you know, Max fucked me 3 times and we agreed that I'm now his wife." I inform her, giddy to see her reaction, she is not amused." You were out for a minute you jealous little minx!"

"Hmmf, I'm not THAT jealous..." she starts as her body language is giving off a defensive quality, "Ok I am, but can you blame me? Max, the boy I fell in love with the first time I saw him because of his stupid emerald eyes, Max, the dorky short dude that went to every one of my competitions to cheer me on... Max, the man who stole my heart and my virginity. Max..." she trails off, her slender hands going to her face trying to wipe away a blush, "What I'm trying to say is, I don't care what you two do, but he is MY husband." She states, her thumb going to her engagement ring and rubbing it.

"Listen, Kelly, I... I know what I am doing is wrong, seriously a mother and son should NEVER do this, but there's just something about Max that makes me rethink everything, first, it was clothes have to stay on, then no cumming on me, then no kissing and now I couldn't say no even if I wanted to, it's just... hmmf it's just that I know you two where bound to be man and wife someday, and I don't want to rob you of your happiness, but... "I stop, trying to find the right words to say, knowing that the relationship I want to cultivate with the mother of my grandchildren will depend on it, "I'm lonely too, I haven't taken a man to my bed in YEARS," I start to explain.

"What about that plumber?" Kelly asks.

"The first I had since my dear husband tried to recreate Tokyo drift and found that gravity is a son of a bitch, either way, the bond Max and I have is special and I don't want to lose it. Is there some way that we can... work something out?" I ask, almost pleadingly. The entire time I was explaining, Kelly's firm-toned arms were crossed under her massive tits, her face stuck in a queenly stoic position as if she was about to pass final judgment.

"Gwen... this is so wrong, you're his mother... but FUCK it so hot! Watching him core you out with his massive bitch breaker turned me on like no other! Part of me wants to scream at you and say 'HE'S ALL MINE!' but the other part says 'a perfect beast like him needs more than one hole to satiate his needs!'..." She trails off as that brilliant mind of hers works at the problem like it's a tricky fighter that is keeping her at bay, finally after some mulling over she speaks, "alright if we are going to do this, we need rules," she starts, those beautiful eyes looking up as she sets her mind, "1. He is MY husband, got that, no matter what he is MINE! 2. Whenever we have sex, he WILL cum in ME first, and 3. I get preferential position when we sleep together. Beyond that, I am more than willing to share him... especially with such a beautiful woman." She finishes with a small blush painted over the bridge of her nose.

"Deal! But that doesn't mean you'll get pregnant first you little slut!" I jokingly challenge her. Looking back at me her eyes flare up with that competitive fire Max must love.

"Oh, you're on you whore, when this is done, I guarantee ill have at least a dozen in me!" she boasts, wiggling her hips to emphasize her fertility superiority.

"What did you kids say 10 years ago 'Challenge accepted'" I shoot back, and I would say sounding rather hip and cool while at it.

"Now back to loving Max..." she starts while looking at the still present cum drops of destiny. "I think we're supposed to eat that."

"Well let's be good little girls and eat up!" I chime, reaching over and planting a sloppy wet kiss on the goddess before me.

"Let's!" she moans back after pulling back. Crawling back over my sons still unconscious form, we both take our places at the still-glowing white orbs.

As both women lightly gripped the literal log of teenage fuck meat, they both hesitate. Looking into each other's eyes, they wait as if looking for permission. Letting out a huff, Kelly sets her jaw in concentration and slowly inches forward toward the white globe of divine manna. The smell almost makes her faint again Kelly lightly presses her lips to the glowing orb of distilled masculinity and sucks the mysterious fluid down. It feels like she got hit by a wall of the most immoral pleasure imaginable, being a good girl, she sucked it all down while holding in the sluttiest moan she's ever concocted.

Gwen not wanting to be left out of the fun dives forward and drinks her fair share of the liquid white gold suspended before her and sucks it down too. Just like her daughter-in-law, the moment the divine sludge blessed her taste buds, an explosion of ecstasy flooded her mind like nothing before! Making sure to get every last drop of the Godly substance both women give Max's pole a thorough tongue bath, and even with their now enhanced tongues, they are both woefully inadequate to cover even a fraction of the battering ram Max has attached to his crotch.

As if wired in parallel, Gwen and Kelly both get hit by a new sensation to them, but an all too familiar to their mate. A deep pressure starts to build throughout their entire being, first starting in their equal-sized tits and comparable asses, inches and inches of delicious flesh being added to their milk tanks. Both massive sets of tits bulging and rounding without losing their mind-boggling shape, and not a hint of sag! Kelly felt something changing more towards her nipples, like fluid was building up but didn't have a way to get out, meanwhile, Gwen was all too used to milk production and her already impressive output was being augmented to the Nth degree, spraying down Kelly and her son's pillar of eternity with the life-giving substance!

As if their asses could feel the unfair growth unfolding upstairs, the pressure moved down to both women's chair-destroying behinds. Feeling the need to hold onto something, Kelly lunged forward to grab onto the 18-year-old-looking Gwen and pull her into another soulful kiss as both of their rear ends gained mass in all the right ways, Kelly still eeking a small advantage in the caboose department! Their lips mauling each other, freely giving each other comfort and pleasure, the growth plows forward.

The divinity-inspiring cum orb wasn't done yet! Their bones and muscles receive the Godly mandate to grow they comply with gusto! The heavy fire burning through their very DNA is forcing their internals to reshape and be reforged into the perfect tools to pleasure and bear the next generation for their new God, becoming the twin apostles of their own sexual religion. Their bodies stretched inch after inch to fit all the extra fuck meat granted to them, thighs gaining pound after bound of mouth-watering fat and muscle ensuring that they can carry around all the bonus flesh on them, as their legs gained that equal fat and muscle, the rest of their intense musculature only received diamond hard cords of muscle, their bodies revealing in the juxtaposition of hand pleasing softness and bone breaking stiffness Max has come to love in both of them.

Any kind of flaw on their skin that hadn't been addressed by bathing in or gulping down their MAN'S cum is washed away leaving behind only flawless skin in its wake. The long waves of ginger hair and the athletic floof of obsidian hair attached to their respective owners gain intense levels of sheen and luster, almost as if the long strains of hair are glowing individually. Lastly, the emerald green and sapphire blue eyes somehow gain their own glow, softly giving off a caring and loving aura that no other person could hope to match!

Kelly came at least 3 times during her ascension. "Christ above! This is beyond...anything I could have imagined." I think as I slowly retreat from the cock inflating kiss Gwen, and I HAD to share as we both stepped into our next steps of Goddess-hood!

"Woah" She softly mutters, the room being quiet except for the loud churning of Max's YOGA ball-sized nuts and Gwen's udders squirting out GALLONS of her delicious milk.

"Yeah...woah, what do you think Max will do when he sees us now!" I ask giddily, excited for the next and what I feel final part of our cataclysmic sexual fantasies. Locking eyes with me, Gwen gives me a mothering smile.

"For you, my beautiful daughter-in-law, the mating press!" she expounds, the simplicity of the statement makes me cum again, another couple gallons of squirt pouring onto my man's sack and pole. As the size of the blasts dies down, I feel a rumbling below me. Looking to Gwen she felt the same thing too. Our man was waking up! Letting out a soft moan, his emerald eyes crack open. Scanning around the room he spots us both and smiles.

"UUnhhg, how long was I out?" he asks, flexing his 12-pack and lifting his massive body to sit upright.

"Oh, about 15 minutes" Gwen beats me to the punch.

"Fuck did I grow...AGAIN!" He laments as he looks at his cosmic body.

"Yeah, but it's less 'grew' and more..." I trail off looking at his insane body, my loins getting wet just being near him.

"ascended" Gwen finishes.

"wh...what do you mean?" he stutters, suspense dripping from his tone.

"Enough to where the last measurements are useless!" I tease him. Reaching out I grab him and pull him into a kiss. "Anything else different" I prod him, fishing for some compliments.

"Hmmm, did you two change your make-up?" he teases as he plants another on my lips.

"Don't worry Kelly, he'll figure it out...eventually." Gwen steps in, tugging MY man away to plant a slutty kiss on his lips, earning a huff from me. Then she shoots me a sly look and pulls Max's ear down into a whisper, her thick cock sucking lips pouring sweet honey into his head, each unheard syllable makes his cock twitch and bob as his mind is filled with whatever fantasies that ginger-haired witch is conjuring up! With a final nip at his ear, Max slowly turns his head to me, eyes filled with bestial lust, he stares me down with the look of a starving bear. Smiling at him with my best lustful gaze, I think it's high time to kick things off!

"What? Is my man ready to make some babies with his wife?" I purr out as my left hand goes to my chest and my right to toy with a stray lock of hair. "Wow my hair is soft" the last part of my rational brain coos out.

"More than ready!" he quips and uses his massive hands to wrap around my still waspish waist, now with 20% more abs! "Good lord girl, your abs are insane now!" he compliments me.

1...345678