Homebound Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she can move, the doorbell rings, making us both jump.

"Were you expecting someone?" Kelly asks, raising one eyebrow.

"N—" I start, cutting off when I remember what I ordered last night "...No" I lie.

Narrowing her eyes, and furrowing her brows, I can tell she's initiating Max_is_lying.Exe but since she's running on a KellyOS 1.32.87 firmware update, her system is still running on an 8-bit Operating system, there's an integer overflow in the scanning software that resets suspicion for half a second letting me hit her reset button ( by poking her nose, annoying her.)

"Your still terrible at lying," she tells me rubbing her nose in annoyance.

"I know, just hang out here for a sec, and ill check it out," I explain standing up, leaving her sitting in between the splayed legs of my exhausted mother. As I walk out, I can hear the soft husky voice of my mom.

"Kelly, dear, I'm still leaking up here do you mind..." my mom's voice cuts off as I close the door behind me, my cock jumping at what's going to happen while I'm retrieving my package. Making a quick stop at the hallway closet, I grab a towel to cover myself just in case anyone is strolling by my house.

Tying the small bit of fluffy cotton around my hips, the minuscule piece of cloth utterly failed to conceal my weapon of mass destruction, but if someone glanced at me it wouldn't be TOO obvious. Finally reaching the front door, I turn the doorknob and the morning light greets me.

My eyes take a second to adjust to the warm glow of the early sun, rubbing my eyes, I look around. Thankfully, the courier must have just left my packages somewhere out of sight and left. "It would have been my luck if Mindy had a courier job, hehe, maybe I should order a platinum poker chip..."I think in amusement. Looking at the mailbox there is a note taped to it.

"Dear current residents, your package was hidden under the garden gnome. -DeliverEX" the small piece of paper reads. Reaching the last part, my eyes shoot towards the gnome, the funny-looking creature slightly askew from its normal resting place. Two steps later and I have the decoration lifted and I see the small box. Bending over, I grab the small but immeasurably precious parcel and retreat into my house before someone sees my other 'package'.

Locking the door behind me, I quickly open the cardboard cube, and inside... is Kelly's ring. Or to be more precise, a fuzzy black ring box that holds the ring. "Ah yes, brain being precise to no one in particular." I think to myself, "So how should I do this, walk up to the bedroom get on one knee, and ask? Does she want a more romantic proposal, maybe go to Hawaii and do it on the beach? I Could take her to Yosemite and do it there, no I think the best place to do it would be Zion national park, she loved that place 2 years ago—"

"What's in the box?" Kelly's angelic voice cuts through my pondering. Looking over she must have snuck down the stairs and caught me thinking.

"...Nothing." I lie again. My massive hands palmed and moved the small black box behind my massive back.

"Honey, you shouldn't lie to your girlfriend." I hear the husky tones of my mother, her pale form standing at the top of the stairs, still buck naked and as beautiful as ever. And of course, her massive bowling ball shamming tits are still trickling large amounts of her milk.

Leaning in a little bit she asks, "So what are you hiding?" and faster than a snake her arm strikes out to grab my concealing arm. Thankfully my massive arm can resist her attempts to pull it out. "C'mon Max!" she whines as I continue to maneuver it away from her.

"Kelly, hey! Kelly, this isn't the right time." I try to explain as she starts to read my body movements better and better, damn her 14 years of martial arts experience. Finally, after pulling an arm juke that would make LeBron cry, she wrenches my arm into an expertly executed arm bar.

"HA, now what do we have," she asks as she forces my massive hand open, "here..." she trails off as that brilliant mind gets to sussing out what I have in my hand. "M...Max what, what is" she starts to sputter out, loosening her armbar enough for me to wiggle out.

"I told you, stupid..." I trail off, feeling a bit bad that I couldn't hide it better. "Welp cats out of the bag now... " I think as I catch her eyes, still wide in surprise as her mind starts to race.

Kelly feels confused right about now. "I knew that idiot was lying to me, but why does he have a ring box... wait" My mind races and something changes in his face, changing from mildly annoyed and confident, back to that dorky nerd I've known for 14 years, but just more nervous.

"I w...wanted to do this somewhere special like Zion Valley, but..." he trails off, the frayed nerves creeping into his tone as his emerald-green eyes dart away from me.

"M-max..." is all I can say as it slowly starts to click, feeling my heart start to race, my big stupid ox of a boyfriend gently drops to one knee. Slowly opening the box, the overwhelming feeling of happiness starts to take over.

"Kelly, you made me the happiest man in the world when you kissed me on Friday and well, I've never wanted any other woman—" I punch him, in the jaw with a 'soft' right hook.

"You, YOU." Is all I can stammer out before I start... crying? Oh GOD ugly crying! Lunging forward, I embrace his head into my bountiful chest. Feeling the tears and snot tumble from my face into his mop of blonde hair only drives them harder, but it doesn't matter, I just feel. So. happy! I feel his massive arms slide around me and it calms me down, only a little though.

After God knows how long, I finally feel the tear dry up, I can only imagine how messed up my makeup must look... Oh yeah, Max. Looking down, his mop of blond hair is sprouting from my valley of bra-clad tits. Craning my neck, I gently kiss his head.

"*sniff* ok I got it out," I whisper to his head, and slowly he pulls his head from the soft embrace of my chest.

"Heh, I can't say I was expecting that!" he tells me, rubbing his jaw where I socked him.

"Sorry, it was a reflex!" I quickly apologize, bending over to rub the mark gently, thankfully I think I only lightly rang his bell. My gaze slowly drifts back up to his amazing eyes, sparkling like they do when he's happy.

"Kelly... will you marry me?" he whispers oh so softly, the tender words carried on the wind to my ears, making me...smile like I never have before. The gentle kiss I lay on his perfect lips should be answer enough. It's gentle, nothing sexual about it, just a man and a woman affirming their love for each other with a simple physical gesture. After a soft minute of our kiss, I gently pull back, that massive smile still splitting my face. "... so, is that a... yes?" he asks lightly laughing. For that, he earns a soft flick to his nose.

Kelly just flicked my nose. I mean it didn't hurt, and surprisingly that wicked right hook she hit me with didn't hurt either, it just rang my bell. Shaking my head, I refocus on the task at hand... asking Kelly to be mine. Forever. That kiss was amazing, but the words are what I want. Giving me a playfully annoyed look, Kelly wraps her long-toned muscular arms and looks right into my eyes with that soft piercing sapphire gaze.

"Max... Of course, *inhale*, of course, I will be your wife... idiot!" and with that, she hugs me, not the 'enveloping my head in her watermelon shamming tits' hug, no, just her chin on my shoulder and pressing her body as close as she can against me. Unable to keep myself from smiling, I reciprocate and hug her tight against me, to tell her in our intimate little language 'Hold Me Forever' as my stomach flutters with thousands of flittering fireflies.

"I love you, Kelly," I whisper into her ear.

"I love you more Max!" she whispers back, I can hear the smile in her tone and the playful nip of her teeth on my ear. "Can I try it on?" she asks pulling back.

"Nah." I joke, playfully pulling the box away from her. Giving me a challenging look, she wiggles her hips like a jungle huntress about to take down its prey and attacks. Playing dirty, she doesn't even reach for it, she just uses one of her martial arts (hehe martial farts) and wraps her thick legs around my massive arm, flexing her core, forces my arm straight out into an arm bar, and breaks my grip on the small black box. "That's cheating," I complain as she plants her foot on my face, pushing it away.

"All's fair in love and war loser, and guess what, this is both!" she jeers at me, and giving her foot a strong lick, she Eeps from the surprise letting me go, "ok, THAT'S cheating!" Sitting up, I see she is inspecting the box, she goes to open it but something on her face changes and she glances over at me. "Alright, dork! Put it on my finger." She commands me while jutting the box back at me, the bridge of her nose going beet red.

"What, the situation finally processing in that pretty head of yours?" I ask while gently grabbing her left hand, rubbing my thick digits over her lithe slender ones.

"Shut up and put it on me..." she mutters, the blush painting her face to creeping to her ears, boy she really is feeling it.

"Hey," I tell her, gently guiding her face to look at mine," take a deep breath, you won, I'm all yours." And with that, I flip open the box, and the brilliantly blue sapphire gem catches the light of the brilliant noon sun. The shining azure stone mirrors the awe in my wife's (for real this time) eyes. "Look, it's just like your-"

"Eyes?" She cuts me off, her free hand going to her mouth, then a confused look crosses her eyes, her cute eyebrows scrunched in thinking, "The black?"

"Your hair silly!" I inform her, and with that, I gently slide the black banded sapphire-tipped engagement ring, it was a perfect fit. Slowly raising her hand, her gaze glued to the ring, no, her ring, her face slowly transformed into that amazing smile I love so much.

"God you're such a dork!" she jokes, punching my shoulder lightly.

"I knew you'd love it!" I tell her, and both of us being face to face now, we both lunge at each other and kiss. After a few moments of lip wrestling, the sound of clapping fills the stairwell. Both of us broke off the kiss to investigate the source, and we see my mom.

"Oh honey, I just knew you two would get married!" she cheers, her phone in one hand as she continues to show her excitement.

"Did you record that?" I ask her.

"Of course, how often do you get to see your son and his lifelong friend take each other's hand in marriage?" she asks back. Then it hits me, all of us are naked. The only article of clothing any of us are wearing is the meager towel I loosely threw on and Kelly's poor bra, the straps letting out an almost inaudible whine from the load they are carrying. Grabbing the towel, I carelessly toss it off to the side.

"Max, your... you got bigger, again." Kelly starts, her eyes devouring my naked form. "can *cough* can we measure you?"

"Of course, my amazing gorgeous, beautiful wife." I agree with her, shooting my arms out, I snatch her up, carrying her in a bridal carry. "Anything for you." Wiggling her hips in satisfaction, I look up to my naked mother, milk still flowing from her massive tits, and a light river of pussy nectar flowing from her pristine pussy. "How about you? Want to measure how big your 'little' boy has gotten before he fucks his wife within an inch of her life?" I call out to her.

"Do you even need to ask, you still haven't had enough milk today!" she coos, squeezing her mountains, twin thick streams of pure white almost glowing milk shooting out in a brilliant arc, splashing against me and Kelly almost 15 feet away! Quickly marching up the stairs, the hardwood started to whine from the combined weight of me and my amazing wife. Looking down at her, I finally see her makeup.

"Hey, your mascara is running a little," I inform the tan sex bomb bundled in my arms. Rolling her eyes, she just smiles.

"Goodness, how bad?" she asks as we crest the top of the stairs.

"Remember in that one trailer for what's it called, and the character you cosplayed had the smokey eye shadow all around her, well eyes?" I ask her.

"Oh, Riven? Well, that's not THAT bad." She recalls.

"Bingo, first the hair then the makeup, you just need the brown eyes, and you could be her doppelganger!" I compliment her as I walk into my room.

"More like her sexier blue-eyed twin!... with much bigger tits and a juicier ass!" she gloats as I lay her down on my-our bed. Just thinking that makes my stomach flutter again.

"Doesn't help that you sound just like her!" I compliment her, earning me a cute tongue sticking out." It would probably be a bit disorienting for Riven's voice actress to meet Kelly..." I idly think.

"Get me the tape measure, my love." She coos out as my mom plops down her massive ass next to my wife.

"You two are so cute together!" my mom tells Kelly, "It was only a matter of time before you two were fucking like rabbits!" she finishes, but something in her tone changes. As I turn around my mom's emerald eyes are staring at me. "Honey, why did you lie to me about Kelly?"

"I wanted to fuck you plain and simple, and Kelly took off to work through whatever got her goat" I explain as Kelly unravels the tape, giving me a dirty look. "What?"

"Ass." She states with a small huff, but just like usual her annoyance dissipates as fast as it comes. "Alright, loser let's measure you before I beat you up." She tells me.

Smiling at her, we get to our little measuring session, although there is nothing little about it! Starting with my height, I somehow gained a whole foot of towering muscle-bound size! Standing at a massive 7'6" Kelly now has to crane her neck again to look at me! Next were my shoulders, hulking and massive being 54 inches across! The two mind-bending numbers have both girls rubbing their legs together in a momentary orgasm.

"What? I still think I'm kinda small." I boast to the two, earning a small slap from each woman. Regaining her senses, Kelly moves the tape around my massive chest, needing to squish her tits into my pecs to wrap her arms around me, giving me a quick chance to plant a small peck on her cute nose, earning an annoyed wrinkled scrunch from her. Finally, after some wrangling, she gets the number, a thick 72 inches around. Quickly moving on so she doesn't get distracted Kelly gets to my biceps, flexing my massive arm she gets 44 inches.

"Fuck, dude! These are almost as big as my ass a week ago!" she compliments, planting a soft kiss on my arm.

"Hey Mom, all this measuring is making me thirsty can you help a fella out?" I ask the naked ginger goddess next to me.

"Oh, is my little man hungry, here let mommy help!" she says in her husky singsong voice, and standing on my bed so her tits can be level with my mouth, she shoves one of her massive milky tit mountains into my mouth. Immediately I am flooded with mouthfuls of her amazing substance. Moaning in-between sucks, I enjoy the gallon jug overflowing stream of milk being fed to me! Strangely, it feels like no matter how much I quaff down, my thirst doesn't go down at all. Not wanting to be selfish, I lift my massive hand and shove my fingers deep into my mom's dripping snatch! She starts to moan too, earning a very jealous stare from my wife. I give her a look trying to say, 'Don't worry, you'll get your turn in a second!' shaking her head she gets back to measuring me.

Moving those soft sexy hands down to my quads she expertly wraps the tape around and reads out 64 inches. Hearing that, I reach out and wrangle the other massive tit so I can enjoy 2 streams at once! Oddly that still doesn't cure my thirst in fact it keeps getting worse and worse. Shimming down my leg, Kelly lands at my calves both sitting at 45 inches, I guess they got tired of being the same size as my biceps!

"And now for my favorite part!" my wife chimes from my legs, although I barely hear her since I am absolutely kneading my mom's tits trying to get out more of her life-giving nectar! Getting down to my knees, Kelly lugs my heavy flaccid cock and deposits it onto my bed, the long tube of fuck meat so heavy it's slowly sinking into the memory foam. Licking her lips, Kelly diligently lays the tape out across the top of my soda can thick flaccid beast. "And... 28 inches, Fuck me." She calls out in awe!

"Looks like I've grown a little bit!" I boast after plopping the twin milk tanks out of my mouth, "Good thing you both can take it." I finish, but somehow, I'm still thirsty. Both girls look at each other and give a small nod.

"Time to get him hard!" my mom coos.

"Let's!" Kelly agrees, "But, I'm feeling a bit parched myself, can you help your daughter-in-law out, Gwen?" she asks, eyes glued to the still leaking tits.

"let's take this somewhere else, grab your tape, Kelly," I inform them both since I don't want to ruin my bedroom with the next orgasm, I can feel bubbling and brewing in my massive balls.

"My room?" Mom asks, standing up her massive tits jiggling like crazy.

"Nah, I think I've turned that place into a cum palace," I tell her as I stand up, my cock loudly slapping against my leg.

"The jazzercise room?" Mom offers up.

"Nah, I don't want my NAS to get flooded in cum." I voice my concern, don't want my only copy of my mom getting fucked like a whore being erased from existence from an errant bolt of 105mm APFSDS Cum bolt from my main cannon!

"How about the guest room?" Kelly chimes as she snakes her arms around my waist, the long strip of marked plastic lazily hanging from her hand. The juxtaposition of Kelly's flawlessly smooth skin and the relatively rough material smashing out against my massive back fills me with a calming sensation. Sliding my hand over hers, I give her a reassuring squeeze.

"Great idea!" I agree, and with that, all three of us shuffle out of my room to our soon to be cum flooded sex dungeon. Mom opens the door; the room hasn't changed much from when Kelly was last in here. Other than the heavy scent of Kelly permeating the room.

"MMmm, Max, I didn't tell you how much I came that first night I was back in here!" She coos against my back.

"Oh? Well, I'm still soft as can be, why don't you tell us?" I egg her on, knowing she'll get turned on more than me. Feeling a soft kiss against my scapulae, Kelly detaches herself from me and saunters over to the bed, giving Mom and me a show of that massive perfect tan ass as she plops down onto the king-sized bed.

"Well, it was the day I came back and the moment I laid my eyes on, well, all of this!" she gestures at my form, oh she's putting on a show for Mom and me!" I was SOAPING. WET The entire day! And why wouldn't I? The man I fell in love with practically the first time I saw him turned from a 5 foot nothing loser, sorry Max," I slightly wince at the truth she was speaking, "into a what? 6-foot 6 HUNK! And I got to hug him, punch him and talk to him whenever I wanted since he was still the same DORK from 3 months ago, UHHH I was in heaven!

"And to add to that, we got to work out together later that day! Seeing all of those THICK defined muscles work and strain from all that weight was like seeing Michelangelo lovingly craft 'David', of course, I didn't help it much since I practically forced him to take a shower with me!" she continues her arm working down to her bare slit, the juices already starting to flow like a busted pipe, but a look of surprise passes over my mom's face.

"It wasn't anything TOO spicy mom, we kept our clothes on," I inform her cheerfully, getting lost in the warm memory.

"Was that what I interrupted when I called you?" she asks a bit sheepishly.

123456...8