Homebound Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, sweetie, I had some help from someone special!" I regail him as he uses those massive arms to gently lay me down on the bed, my now even more massive ass touching the soft sheets before my shredded back had a chance to land.

"God, all of you is just... perfect! Not to say you weren't before" he hastily adds, earning an exaggerated eye roll from me.

"Never change my stupid man, ill beat you up if you do!" I tease him. Now that I'm laying down, I can fully take in how MASSIVE he is now, hell massive is too small of a word to describe him! But looking into his eyes I can still see the HUNGER deep in those amazing emerald eyes. "So... what did that little slut tell you?" I prod, the soft plat of his precum shooting out breaking the silence.

"Oh, you know, we need milk, a new sofa, and a fridge... what do you think?" he jokes as he takes a couple of steps back so his telephone pole cock can pierce my aching womb. Casting a quick glance at Gwen whose slurping down her milk and MY man's precum by the mouthful with a...proud/encouraging look on her face.

"I think she said," I start shifting my tone down to a somewhat huskier drawl, "Honey you better fuck that little bitch so hard we need a new foundation! And If I don't have at least 20 grandchildren by next year your grounded!" I finish, mixing in some of my desire into my guess.

"nah only two words," he smiles at me, sliding his bowling ball-sized cockhead to my slathering slit," mating press!" and with that, he shoves himself into me! Something in me must have changed when I slurped down Max's divinity because instead of feeling a great STREEEEEEETCH like my first time, it feels like my body just formed around him and is ready for all of him! Doesn't change the fact that I moaned as loud as ever.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH,fff Warn me next time you dick!" I chastise him as he slowly steps closer and closer to me. With every inch, he drilled into me with ease, thousands of watts of electricity surged through every nerve in me! "This is where he belongs! Deep in me and ready to mate!" I lovingly think as my firehose-shaming squirt shoots out and slams him in his shredded core.

"Hey! Watch where you're firing that thing, it could take someone's eye out!" he continues to jest as he must have hit the one-foot mark of his leg-thick cock planted deep in me! And thus, we fell into a pattern of step-squirt-joke-step until that massive lump in my core hits my ribcage.

"FFF, Ok, Max... how do we do a —Ah— mating press?" I moan out, not knowing the details of such a reproductive move.

"It should be, fuck, be easy for you! Just have to take your legs," he starts with each hand grabbing both of my thick sexy legs and slowly pulling them up then pushing them around my head, thank God that I was already a flexible little breeding slut before all this! "And push them down like this!" he pontificates, and I have to agree, feeling my feet next to my ears and framing my erotic body with my thick as fuck legs would turn me on if I had a cock like his. "Maybe I did have one, in another timeline..." something tells me in my head. Letting out a moan, he drives another couple of inches into me, something pops into my head.

"Bet you can't kiss me!" I taunt, my pussy still being press-formed to his marble pillar.

"Oh, you're on you little slut!" he spits out, accepting the challenge, and stepping up onto the bed, planting both ruler-destroying feet on both sides of me, and slamming his full weight down into me! Letting out a deep moan from the pleasure and the pillar of vitality ramming full force into my diaphragm. Looking up at him, he still has that bestial lust deep inside him. Good!

Max feels amazing! "This little slut is just BEGGING me to ruin her!" I think happily, the feeling only augmented by the total electricity flowing up my elephant-shaming cock! "Fuck! I missed you, Kelly! And so did this big fella!" I say gesturing to my pole sticking out of her velvety pussy.

"Ahhh, Better than that fridge?" she taunts between her moans.

"A thousand times better!" I compliment. And I really mean it, since the pussy of a woman you've been in love with for 14 years is 9 times out of 10 going to be better than a large appliance meant for cooling food for long periods of time. Raising my hips until only my watermelon-sized head is still lodged in my wife, I give her one last smile, and using my entire weight and strength I drive my cock back into her, driving all the air from her lungs and tenting out the front of her stomach.

And we fall into what feels like a practiced motion, me putting pressure on her amazing legs, lifting my God-inspiring cock out as much as I can, and driving it down so hard that my YOGA ball-sized nuts slap her massive ass with what would be back-breaking force... if she was a normal woman! Up and down the force of each impregnating hump driving straight through her and into the wooden frame of the bed. As with how I make love, I start to pick up speed, partially to make my dick feel good and partially to show my best friend what this body can do!

Her creamy squirts mix with my godly precum that is splashing around my cock with every thrust, the thick mixture landing haphazardly around us. The goop makes a heavy glopping noise as it sprays around us, every time it hits my slut mother, she moans deeply around her thick streams of cream-filled milk. The poor mattress carrying all 3 of us is slowly reaching its saturation point, the space in between the springs soaking up all our juices, the whine of the springs muffled by the thick soup of juices sloshing inside.

With an intense round of fuck slamming into my radiant wife, another foot of my thick cock finds purchase inside my wife's furnace-hot velvety slimy pussy, her stomach and womb needing to tent out even further as my cock reshapes and molds her to be my perfect fuck toy. Surprisingly she's hanging in there, her eyes still sharp and staring into my face, a ferocious look of determination plastered on her face, and sadly, her floof is unfloofed and that shoulder-length obsidian hair Is splayed around her head.

"Hey, fff, your hair..." I trail off as I try to inform her of her hair-based transgression.

"... You have your wife, YOUR sexy wife, YOUR FERTILE BREEDING SLUT, in a mating press, shoving over a yard of hard, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, hah, hard cock into her body, and the thing you're worried about is her hair isn't tied up anymore? Fuck dude, you're such a...NNEEEERRRRRDDDDDD!!!!" She moans out that last part as for some reason hearing her revert to the Kelly of yore turned me on so much that I redoubled my drilling, slamming my cock into her so hard that she must have experienced at least 3 orgasms at once!

"That's why you love me!" I tell her, stopping for a second to gently cradle her face in my massive hands, and Kelly being Kelly, nuzzles into it for a beat then playfully biting into the web between my thumb and forefinger with a set of newly sharpened canines. "Did you two grow when I was out?" I ask curiously as I slow down the vaginal assault I was committing.

"Did you just notice loser? YES, WE DID!" Kelly informs me at an increased volume, "And you know what else, my tits are just READY to make so much milk it will make your mom look like a desert!" she whispers to me, lust and need etched within the very syllables as they come forth from her being. "Now if you don't dislocate my hips from this fucking IM LEAVING YOU!" she jokes, giving me all the encouragement I need to resume my earth-shattering humping.

Seeing my cock tent and un-tent her flawless core with a yard of thick teen fuck meat, her perfect pussy gripping around my length as if she was forged for this only reason, her face rolling from orgasm to orgasm over and over, the thick firehose shaming squirts of pussy nectar flying up and coating my abs, makes me realize that I'm in my own personal heaven! With one last loving slam, my yoga ball-sized nuts slamming hard into my wife's perfectly round ass, I sink the last of my Whale shamming cock into the loving snatch of my woman, my mate, my...Kelly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She bellows out as the last of the air in her lungs is slammed out from my aggressive coupling. Now that I have it all in my wife, I can crane my neck down and plant a soft kiss on her lips... if I scoot the light pole-sized tenting in her womb out of the way! Then as if things couldn't get any better, I feel a brand-new sensation, a long slithering tongue planting itself against my asshole. Giving a small jump in surprise, I look around and see my mother dutifully slurping away at my back door.

"Mom, what, ahh fuck, what are you doing?" I ask incredulously.

"I never told you about the time I got pregnant with you... your dad read something about prostate milking, and when he was balls deep in me, I shoved my finger back here and he blew ATLEAST 2 cups of thick cum in me! Just imagine what it will do with you!" she regals me of the time I was created.

"Wait, when was the last time I went number 2? shit it must have been before all of this happened, so atleast it's clean back there!" I think, realizing that my body must be using all the solid material I'm ingesting. Deciding not to think about the exact biological changes my body has undergone, I just loosen up back there and let the little slut work her magic! Now that I can get my mind-breaking length into my wife with ease, I readjust my grip on her ankles, wiggle my hips a little, and give the squirming whore under me one last smile.

"I hope your ready sweetie because I'm not stopping until you have at least 3 dozen of my brood brewing inside you!" I promise the squirming woman I'm touching my pelvis with, and all she does is wiggle her hips back.

"IF you don't, I'm going to beat you up loser!" she challenges back. Never change Kelly, never change. And with that, we FUCK.

I feel bad for my mom, trying to keep herself attached to my rear end, because I shifted into my highest gear and started rutting my wife out, the loud slap of my balls against her ass being the loudest thing in the room, behind Kelly's deep moans, my mother's encourage slurps and the rumbling deep in my dam breaking nuts! Each ramming harder than the last, defined dents are being formed in the wall from the bedframe roughly colliding with the drywall. And my mom gathered wayward handfuls of all the errant juices pooling around us to use as tongue lubricant as she continues to delve deeper into my ass.

As my slams grew in power, I could hear the bed's frame protest louder and louder, the cheap screws and weak wood being unable to withstand my otherworldly power. Suddenly with one powerful fuckslam, a resounding SNAAAAAP echoed through the room, and the mattress along with all the occupants fell that short distance as the bed was fucked in two. The extra pressure from the fall only turned the 2 engaging in the sensual act to redouble their efforts to fuck each other into a sexual coma!

We continued to fuck like animals for the next thirty minutes, my wife squirting like mad, my precum splashing around my cock onto my slut mother and her blasting tits, all the excess fluids now slowly starting to build up around us, on the mattress and the floor forming some sort of nasty sexual lake! Speaking of, as I continued to fuck my wife in the perverse mating press, all that power I was channeling into my fault-forming power thrusts was flowing straight through the moaning bitch under me and straight into the poor poor mattress!

As the breeding session went on, my mother keeps digging deeper and deeper into my back door, and I for one was not expecting how GOOD it would feel having a sexual goddess play my prostate like a damn accordion! Each prod of those diligent fingers or a poke from her long lathering tongue of my (probably) massive semen generator sends gallons of the godly stuff straight into my wife's stretchy womb!

Slowly, the force of my fucking bent springs into shapes they couldn't recover from, the sheets under the massive expanse of my wife's back and ass are being worn and easily torn, and hell I can see that as I keep fucking harder the mattress itself is atomizing under our legendary coupling. My beautiful Kelly's face is still flowing from mind-breaking orgasm to orgasm, probably experiencing more pleasure in a second than that whore Mindy will get in the rest of her life! (Unless I get bored of the little sluts here and want to ruin her!).

As the 1-hour mark was reached, every last muscle in my body looked pumped to the...max from the amount of slam fucking I'm blessing my wife with, I'm now fucking my wife into the floor, and the material of the mattress fucked away from our power and glory! The weak wood under my gorgeous wife's back quickly being warped and cracked under our ministration, and the pool around us of the various juices we are all producing is gaining depth! The nearly 3-inch-deep ocean of our fluids proves our sexual prowess. Somehow Kelly's monumental ass isn't bruised from my wrecking ball sized...balls! It's almost as if the stars are aligning for this intense baby-making session.

2 hours came and went quickly as I flipped the little whore around and roughly fucked her doggy style, her face forced into the manganous pool of juices around us. For the first time today, I can hear my stomach growl. "Hmm, even this Godly body still needs to be fed!" I reason as I turn my head to my mother, one hand still deep inside me massaging my prostate like a 5-star masseuse!

"Mommy, I'm hungry!" I call out to my life-giver.

"AH, ok sweetie!" she responds, and with one last loving caress she pulls herself out of me and quickly stands up, she plops one of her massive tits into my awaiting maw, and Gallons of her milk flow freely into me. Kelly wasn't lying, in addition to my mom's new height, her tit milk is even MORE electrifying than before, all the sloshing creamy goodness flowing straight to my muscles, reinvigorating them, pushing each strand of myofibrils to even greater heights! And of course, my balls groaned and gained a casual inch or three from my cum sluts milk.

3 hours turned to 4 and 4 to 8 while I gulped down my mom's succulent milk and pussy juice, whichever I lusted for she provided! Us three trying so many different positions that only a God and his Goddesses could perform!

Me shoving my massive pole down my throat, as both women used their entire bodies to jerk me off, stretching my mom's slutty pussy out as my wife jerked my length off THROUGH her tented-out skin. And just for fun, both women used their inflated rear ends to slide up and down my length as the tones of ass meat jiggled and wobbled against my magnificence! My favorite was when I grabbed my mom's slutty ass, forced my cock in, and fucked my wife's ass through my mother! She came literal buckets of milk and her pussy juice everywhere in the sexual oasis that we had concocted in the guest room!

For some reason, my orgasm didn't come, I wasn't complaining and these 2 sluts sure as hell weren't. If one got tired, I pulled them off my God rod and laid them in the pool of eternity building up around us. And if for some reason I wanted a small lie down, I would let my concrete pillar just fly up into the sexually saturated air and both women would use whatever ever means to jerk me off as I slurped down the juices on the floor that was continuously being replenished from my precum, my wife's pussy and my sluts nasty whorish milk, I think that fact alone saved us from being flooded from sex!

As the 16th hour of non-stop sexual carnage arrived, I had my little Kelly laying on her back as I had her hips raised just so I could slam my cock straight down, Somehow the wooden flooring was keeping up with the devastation I was performing, although I think more than a couple gallons has seep through to the jazzercise/NAS room below. Indescribably I could feel my power growing and blossoming from the day-long sexual fuck fest, and it feels like my balls are struggling to contain OCEANS of cum inside.

With another loving squeeze on my prostate, my mom moans at all the sexual power I have on display right now. But finally, after all this humping, thrusting, tugging, pulling, and fucking.... I can feel my orgasm slowly coming to a head!

"Kelly, Fuck, my amazing wife, it's time!" I tell the moaning woman under me, her pussy long since has just turned into a fire hydrant of her succulent nectar. Like a CIA sleeper agent hearing the activation word (Ronald McDonald), her eyes shooting open, those sapphires lock onto my eyes and fill with a beautiful fire.

"ABOUT FUCKING TIME! AHHHHH FFFFF, I WAS GETTING WORRIED! FUCK ME MAX FILL ME WITH ALL YOUR CUM, MAKE ME YOUR BREEDING SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!" She yells/moans at the top of her lungs, her eyes still locked onto mine, and positioning her back into our starting position, I press her insanely erotic, hot, slutty, whorish, nasty.... gorgeous, and beautiful body back into the mating press and fuck her with abandon as the dam slowly cracks in my sack.

"Fuck her, give me grandchildren, and once she can't take any more use me!" I hear my mother's slutty husky whisper in my ear. As if to speed me along, the tricksy little whore shoves her second hand into my ass and grips down hard onto my prostate and that was what finally after this fuck fest of the ages, I am cumming.

The first thick sludge bolt from my dam-filling balls bellowed out my wife's beautiful if bloated core, her mythical 12-pack losing its definition as gallons and gallons of world-fertilizing cum blessed her soul, her womb bloating immediately to a size rivaling her tribe-feeding tits! Her eyes slowly started to roll back into her head as I kept blasting more and more of my sludge!

Thrust after thrust, I keep packing more of my jam into her, hoping that every last amazing egg in her ovaries gets flooded with my sperm. Higher and higher her stomach climbs as it slowly pushes her tits into her face, the sides cover her shredded arms, and her lower slope falls heavily onto her amazingly thick muscular thighs. And a loud plaping noise started to fill the room as my second orgasm built on top of the first!

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

Then something happened that surprised even me, Kelly's perfect pink nipples sitting atop her Everest-shaming tits... started spraying thick creamy milk! As the first drops flew out, her eyes refocused on me, and she gave me a smile to rival beauty itself.

"I'm... I... your.... baby. I'm carrying your CHILD!" she bellows out, eyes filled with tears of joy, and reaching around her stomach and tits, grabs my head and shoves me onto the leaking tits and I gladly slurp down my wife's finest creation. It's almost like mom's just slightly better, fuller, and creamier, with an all-around more rounded taste. Bellowing out, I slam even harder into her stomach, looking like she has a yoga ball in her womb, and it keeps filling larger and larger!

5 minutes and 3 orgasms in, my amazing wife is back to wordlessly moaning out under her mind-breaking expanded womb, if the bed still existed, she would have easily covered it, and then some! Still thrusting into her, trying to fill her as she commanded, I feel I soft tap on my bowling ball-shaming shoulder.

1...345678