Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That kiss from Jake was pretty nice, wasn't it?" Charlotte teased.

"He's surprisingly confident...forward too," Sarah replied.

"You'll find he's very considerate and passionate as well, rather remarkable for someone his age. Add all that to his handsome looks and I have no doubt that in a different place and time Jake would be quite the ladies' man. The two of you actually make for quite an attractive couple."

"I... I admit I felt something with him that I've never felt with anyone else," Sarah said hesitatingly.

"You'll find Jake has something else you've never felt with anyone else once you get those trousers off," Charlotte winked.

"Auntie, don't say things like that!" Sarah squealed.

"Sorry, an old lady with a dirty mind has to indulge herself once in a while," Charlotte laughed.

"Do you... were you just kidding or do you know that for certain?"

"I'm glad to see you're curious," Charlotte continued with her teasing. "I haven't seen him in all his glory, sorry to say," Charlotte replied, "but as I told you before, there isn't anything Jake and I don't talk about."

"So..." Sarah stammered.

"So how big is it?" Charlotte finished. "Enough to keep a woman like me that enjoys such things happy; someone inexperienced like you will probably think you've died and gone to heaven. I've seen a lot of cocks in my lifetime Sarah, in many different sizes, shapes, and colors, so I like to think I know something on the subject. With that in mind, I'd say I've had lovers who were larger than Jake, but he's definitely above average. For you, I'd say he's just right."

"This conversation is becoming uncomfortable quickly," Sarah said.

"Why, don't you know men talk about us the same way?" Charlotte chuckled.

"Even if they do it doesn't mean I want to do the same."

"Fair enough, I'll continue my story about Caroline and Raymond. Where was I?"

"Mother had just confessed to you her feelings for Raymond."

"Oh yes, well the next part shouldn't have been too difficult, that being that Caroline should send those subtle messages we know so well that lets a man know we are interested in him. Of course things would be much more complicated with Raymond because of their circumstances. I can't even fathom how terrifying it must have been for Raymond at first; regardless of whatever friendship they had built by then, as Caroline was still very married and still very white. Misinterpreting her overtures towards him could have cost him his life. Actually, even interpreting them correctly could have cost him his life."

"Obviously he got over those reservations eventually," Sarah said.

"Yes, but it took a lot of time and gentle coaxing from Caroline," Charlotte said. "We aren't the only ones who have generations of racist indoctrination to overcome. The difference is that those attitudes are enforced through laws and mores with us but through fear and violence with them. I can't imagine the bravery it took for Raymond to look past all of that and into his heart. Of course, it never hurts to have a woman's love help lead the way."

"I'll never forget when Caroline told me about the time she had finally broken though and Raymond felt comfortable enough to admit his feelings for her. It had ended with them sharing their first kiss. It was a special moment for Caroline, I could even see it in her eyes as she spoke about it. Probably not that different than how you felt with Jake, Sarah."

"I knew she wanted more, however, much more; it had been months since she'd had one of her unsatisfying lovemaking experiences with Milton. The risks were tremendous though, even during their fleeting kiss Caroline had told me how frightened she was that someone might have seen them. I told her I had a plan if she was willing to wait and trust for me to implement it. It may been a bit too much on my part, but I wanted their first time to be special. Luckily, Caroline decided to put her faith in me."

"It was over a month before my plan finally came to fruition, but it was a month not wasted by anyone. While they did very little more physically, Caroline and Raymond's romance continued to blossom. I still remember the tears in my sister's eyes when she told me that Raymond told her for the first time that he loved her. When she had repeated the words back to him they had been so overtaken by emotion that the next thing they knew they were throwing caution to the wind, kissing fanatically for several minutes before sanity finally took over and made them pull apart."

"This was also the time that I showed Caroline my book on lovemaking. She had previously known about its existence, but hadn't shown much interest in it before. That made sense, because even if she had there wasn't any way that Milton would want to do anything to spice up their sex life, but clearly her world was completely different to her now. She read the book several times, and we spent a fair amount of time conferring about the different positions and what pleasures they had to offer. I was so excited to see how enthusiastic Caroline had become to talk about these things, as she had always rather shy and reserved about them before. She seemed completely committed now to making amends for the lackluster sex life she'd had in the past."

"I daresay Caroline became an expert on the book before long," Charlotte added with a giggle. "But I couldn't leave well enough alone, so one day I secretly took the book and showed it to Raymond. We had, shall we say, an interesting conversation about it, as I showed him the positions that Caroline told me she liked best and gave him tips on how to do them in a way that would maximize their enjoyment."

"Wow, you really played a large role in all this," Sarah observed.

"As I said before, I wanted their first time to be special." Charlotte replied. "There wouldn't be any need for me to do such things if we didn't live in such a sexually repressed society, but it is what it is. My final gift however, was the greatest of them all; to this day I'm still amazed my plan worked so well without raising any hint of suspicion."

"What did you do?"

"Do you remember a few years ago, when you went to stay with Milton's parents for the summer?"

"My goodness... yes," Charlotte trembled, now realizing for the first time exactly when this had all took place.

"If you remember, there was also a week when your father was away from home," Charlotte continued. "It was because I had asked him to settle the final details involving the inheritance Caroline and I would receive from our father's passing. There were some issues that needed to be resolved."

"Yes... I do recall something about that," Sarah said uneasily.

"Well, now you will know the whole truth, Sarah. Indeed, everything I told Milton was factual, but that's not all that was going on. I wanted him out of the house, even out of town, for as long as possible."

"I remember thinking at the time how odd it was that Mother hadn't accompanied him..." Sarah said her voice trailing off. "She often complained about being cooped up at home and normally would have taken any opportunity to travel."

"Quite right Sarah," Charlotte said, "but this week leaving home was the last thing Caroline wanted to do."

"You mean... she and Raymond stayed there together?" Sarah asked incredulously. "All week? What about the servants?"

"This is the part of the plan that I'm still astonished I got away with," Charlotte replied. "I dismissed them for the week. All of them."

"But someone would have told Father."

"I did ask for their silence; but you're right, I knew someone would tell Milton sooner or later. And so I also gave them a story. I told them about how I had a friend passing through town, a man of less than honorable status, and that he needed a place to stay that would keep him from being discovered by the law. For their own safety I told the staff that they should take the week off, with pay, so that they would not be able to identify him should the authorities question them later."

"You told them you were housing a criminal?" Sarah asked with astonishment.

"I wasn't that specific, but more or less, yes. And of course, Milton was furious when he returned and one of the employees told him what happened. But he got over it eventually."

"You're lucky Father didn't report you to the police himself," Sarah said.

"I'm sure he wanted to," Charlotte chuckled. "As I said, that part of the plan wasn't very good and I'm still surprised we got away with it."

"But enough about that, Sarah. You didn't come here today to ask me about plans. You wanted to know about Caroline and Raymond. I'll never forget how nervous my sister was on that memorable day; but so excited too. The staff was gone by late afternoon that first day after Milton left town, but we had to wait until evening for Raymond to arrive, which was probably the safest course of action as well. It gave me a few hours alone with Caroline to prepare."

"What did you do?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, you know, girly things," Charlotte chuckled. "I helped Caroline with her hair and makeup and such. But mostly we talked. I'm glad I was there for my sister; her anxieties were stronger than ever and she needed someone to calm her down. There were times when she even said things like she'd changed her mind and wasn't going to go through it."

"Really?" Sarah asked in amazement.

"It was simply nerves talking, Sarah. Caroline was crossing a line that night that could never be undone and she knew it. It's perfectly normal to feel fear at such times. But I knew tonight was what she wanted more than anything; she had been aching to consummate her relationship with Raymond for weeks. We had a glass of wine and talked some more, and by the end of our discussion I knew Caroline was ready."

"Raymond was set to arrive fairly soon, and we were still trying to decide what Caroline should wear. Not that my sister has much in the way of seductive clothing, but Caroline did have a few items gathered over the years from when she still had the futile hope of using such things to ignite some passion in her marriage. After racking her nerves while she argued with me over which outfit she should wear, Caroline finally gave up and said she would wear whatever I chose for her. I decided to be bold."

"I carefully removed all the clothing Caroline was wearing until she stood naked in front of me. Of course she questioned me as to what I was doing, but I told her to be silent. Then I took a bottle of her best perfume and dabbed a bit here and there on a few of the more sensuous places on her body. My goodness, but she looked so ravishing! I doubt too many women in their thirties who've had a child could still look as beautiful in the nude as she did that night, or maintain their figure as well as she has today. Finally, Caroline couldn't remain quiet any longer and insisted I tell her which garment I had chosen for her."

"Caroline, these are all such beautiful outfits, and so very sensual, and I hope you wear them all for your and Raymond's pleasure during the week at some point, but for tonight I want you to remain like this."

"You can't be serious?" Caroline replied in shock. "You can't really expect me to go downstairs and greet Raymond in the nude."

"If it were me... I'd probably put on a pair of my sexiest high heels first," I laughed in reply. "Men like that look, you know. But no, Caroline, I know you better than to ask you to do that. Get in bed under the covers and stay there while I wait for Raymond downstairs."

"Satisfied with that arrangement, Caroline did as I asked."

"I told her that she could be subtle if she wanted to for the rest for the week, but that for this night I wanted her to send Raymond a clear message, that they were indeed lovers; and that she was committed to making that true in every sense of the word."

"Before I left I told Caroline one more thing. I reminded her of something she had told me; that Raymond had told her about how he had once dreamed about them being husband and wife."

"Yes," Caroline had replied. "I thought it was so sweet when he told me that."

"Why don't you try to make it a reality for him this week?" I suggested. "In this big house, it's just the two of you here alone; make him feel like he's your husband. I think it would mean a great deal to Raymond."

"You're right, it would. I'll... I'll try Charlotte."

"I went back downstairs and had a glass of sherry while I waited for Raymond to arrive. It wasn't long. He appeared just after sunset as we had planned. When Raymond greeted me he too looked nervous, not as bad as Caroline had but still uneasy enough. I poured him a glass of sherry and talked with him for a bit until he was able to relax."

"I can't thank you enough for this, Charlotte. None of this could have happened without you," he said.

"The only thanks I need is for you to make Caroline happy," I replied. "And you have, Raymond. Truly, I've never seen my sister as joyful as when she talks about you. She's in love with you, Raymond."

"I know, and I love her too," he replied.

"Then why the delay?" I smiled. "She's waiting for you to join her Raymond, upstairs in her bedroom. Although I guess for tonight, and the rest of this week, it's your bedroom too."

"Raymond nodded and smiled, then put his glass down, and very slowly climbed the stairs."

"I see," Sarah said with a finality in her voice. The two of them sat in silence for a moment.

"Sarah..." Charlotte began with trepidation, "there is more to my story. Some things that even Caroline doesn't know."

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"I mean... that I rushed around quickly to the back of the house and used the employees' entrance to get to the second floor before Raymond. That I hid in the darkness in the room adjacent to the master bedroom until he went past..."

"Did you...are you saying you spied on them?" Sarah asked, flabbergasted.

"Yes," Charlotte admitted.

"My god, Auntie, how could you!" Sarah exclaimed.

"I couldn't help it, Sarah. I've never seen two such beautiful people in love. Even if that's not my cup of tea when it comes to my personal life I can still appreciate it in others. I felt so moved that I couldn't just walk away."

"I believe you're perverted," Sarah replied, still angry but now showing some cracks of humor as well.

"Okay I am," Charlotte chuckled back, "but everything else I said is true too."

"Do you want to hear about, Sarah?"

Sarah had to think for a moment. There was something so wrong about hearing intimate details about her mother's affair with another man, especially considering that she, herself, was unaware that Aunt Charlotte had been watching.

"I... I don't know," Sarah replied.

"I think you do know," Charlotte said. "Everything I've told you, about Caroline and Raymond, about you and Jake... it all leads to this moment. I know there's still a part of you that has trouble accepting the joy and passion that a black man and white woman can share when they find each other as lovers. Well I saw it Sarah, I watched it happen only a few feet away from me with my own two eyes."

"Fine... go on," Sarah relented.

"Don't feel guilty, Sarah. Once again I do believe that Caroline would not mind you knowing these things if she thought it would bring you and Jake closer."

"If you say so," Sarah said.

"I know so. Anyway, as I said, I went and hid in the next room until Raymond went past me and into Caroline's bedroom. Luckily he didn't close the door behind him, giving me more than enough room to peek in from the dark hallway outside."

"My god Caroline, I can't believe we're really here together; I never totally believed it could happen," I heard Raymond say. He began approaching Caroline, who was still lying in bed, until she stopped him.

"Hey, not so fast mister," Caroline said. I wasn't quite sure what she was up to until her next words clearly revealed the playfulness in her attitude. "I have a strict rule about us and this bed."

"Oh, and what would that be?" Raymond chuckled, humoring her.

"No clothing allowed," she replied. And with that, Caroline pulled on one side of the covers and tossed them off the bed completely. She looked gorgeous lying nude there on the mattress and then even better as she casually reclined her arm behind her head into a comfortable but altogether sensual pose.

"See what I mean?" she smiled naughtily.

"Oh my god Caroline, I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life," Raymond said.

"Well hurry up and join me then," she laughed.

"I couldn't get over Caroline's display of confidence," Charlotte said. "She's always been a lot more bashful than me, so seeing her act like this made me so proud. I think getting caught up in the moment brought out the best in her."

"Raymond began disrobing, and my goodness, what a fine-looking body he had. Men who do hard work for a living are usually so strong and fit, but Raymond was even more striking than most. I could only see from behind but his lean, rippled back was spectacular. Then he lowered his trousers and I saw his perfectly shaped butt and legs. Simply put, he looked incredible. I felt so happy for Caroline, maybe even a little bit jealous."

"Something had happened when Raymond had taken off his underwear though, it was so loud even I could hear it; a gasp of astonishment from Caroline. I knew what it was, she was reacting to the sight of his cock. I swear to you Sarah; up until that point I wasn't sure how much of this I wanted to see, but now I knew I had to watch it all. I was determined to see this cock that had made Caroline react this way and I wanted to watch them making love."

"I watched as Raymond, now magnificently naked, climbed on top of the mattress with Caroline, and that's when the beautiful music of their lovemaking began. I watched them cuddling together, with Caroline on her back and Raymond sliding on top of her as they moved into a lovers' embrace, kissing wildly and passionately. I could see and hear their overwhelmed excitement as their hands eagerly explored areas of forbidden flesh for the first time."

"They began to slide a bit here and there on the bed, despite their mouths being hungrily locked together the whole time. Occasionally I would see a hand move one way, or a limb move in another. I felt like I was like watching an erotic dance, or some sacred mating ritual, made even more beautiful by the striking contrasts of their skin color. To me there are few images that are as sensual as seeing an elegant white woman's hand clinging to the taut muscles on her black lover's back, or a handsome black man's strong hand gently caressing the gentle curve of his white lover's hip... and the sounds they made throughout, moaning and groaning in passion, calling out each other's names as lovers in ecstasy. Everything was so perfect Sarah; I felt like I was watching some sort of erotic ballet."

"There was still one sight I'd hadn't seen however, and I impatiently looked for any glimpse of it. All throughout this long, sensual exhibit of writhing bodies and limbs Raymond had managed to keep his back towards me. But now I could sense they were ready for the next phase of their lovemaking session; there was an eagerness in their movements that I hadn't seen before, and the cries of passion they were making had reached a crescendo. I knew something was going to happen soon, and to my delight it was Caroline that took them to the next step."

"Raymond... I...I can't take it anymore... I need to feel you... inside me..." she pleaded in staccato words of yearning. "Please Raymond, make love to me... make love to your wife."

Sarah's hand shot up and covered her mouth in shock.

"I know, it took me by surprise too," Charlotte replied. "Even after encouraging Caroline to entertain Raymond's fantasy of being his wife I never expected her to do anything this soon or do it so passionately. But it happened; I heard it with my own ears, and I felt so appreciative of my sister. It was appropriate too. Their love for each other was close as any husband and wife could ever be. I felt like I was watching their honeymoon."

123456...8