Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caroline had been lying on her side when she has spoken, but now Raymond guided her onto her back. They moved wordlessly and with fluid movements, as both knew exactly what the other wanted. Caroline spread her legs and Raymond got onto his knees between them, gently positioning his arms on the bed so as to lift Caroline's legs up and over his shoulders. I smiled knowingly to myself, recalling that this was one of the sexual positions Raymond and I had talked about."

"And that's when I finally saw it, Sarah. When Raymond was getting into position I was able to see his cock. I couldn't believe it, I still can't. I'd never seen that big before, nor have I since. Simply put, he was enormous."

"Please Auntie, do you really need to tell me such details?" Sarah asked with noticeable discomfort.

"If you think I could tell this part of the story and leave out that Raymond had the biggest, blackest cock I've ever seen then you don't know me as well as you should," Charlotte laughed back. "I've seen some large men in my time, but nothing like this, Sarah. Raymond could make some of the stallions on this ranch jealous."

"Auntie..."

"This is important to the story too, Sarah. If you ever find yourself with a man like that you'll quickly realize that sex isn't as easy as with other men. I gasped when I saw Raymond's gigantic cock, first in excitement, but then in concern. I knew how eager they both were to consummate their relationship, but with a cock like that you can only start by going very slowly. Luckily Raymond was a thoughtful enough lover to consider this."

"He was actually very gentle with Caroline, which came as no surprise to me seeing the type of man he was in general. He held his gorgeous black cock in one hand, moving it like a paintbrush across her womanhood. From time to time he would press just a tiny bit of the bulbous head inside, and then withdraw again. With most men I would call this teasing, but I knew with Raymond it had more to do with getting Caroline ready to handle him. Nevertheless, it accomplished both things, as I could see Caroline's legs tense up every time he inched inside and then squirm in frustration every time he pulled out. He was speaking to her, although I couldn't hear any of it. Knowing Raymond, however, I have no doubt they were tender words of his affection and love."

"As Caroline's body learned to relax he gradually pushed more and more into her. His girth was even more impressive than his length, so even though he was only using a couple of inches she was already well into it, panting and writhing beneath him. Her excitement must have been contagious, because Raymond picked up the pace now, not only fucking harder and faster but also deeper with every thrust."

"Oh... oh my god... oh fuck!" I could hear Caroline grunting, sounding like she was in a delirium from what was happening. There was some wincing in her voice, no doubt she could still feel a little bit of pain from the was Raymond was stretching her open, but I knew the pleasure she was experiencing far outweighed any discomfort at this point. Raymond picked up on this too, and just kept finding ways to go harder and deeper. Pretty soon thereafter he was fucking her with the full length of his cock; I couldn't believe Caroline had managed to take all of that black monster but she did."

"That's it, fuck me husband, fuck your wife harder!" she growled aggressively in response. I could tell from her tone that she must have been close now, and was frantic to get that last push over the edge.

"And that's exactly what Raymond did, pounding into her fiercely again and again. I could hear him groaning and grunting too now, as well as other sounds of their feverish lovemaking, like the bed shaking beneath them and as I watched his heavy black sack ramming against her entrance. My goodness, Sarah, this man could really fuck, as good or better than any lover I've ever had. I was in awe watching him, not to mention Caroline too for being able to handle him so well. I can only imagine how great it must have felt for her."

"Oh... oh my god!" she cried, her voice shaking and her body convulsing.

"I knew Caroline's orgasm had struck. I had to think she'd never had one like this before, as her body thrashed hard against his. Raymond still hadn't cum yet, and he merely held Caroline in place as he continued forcibly hammering away at her with his muscular hips. They kept going at it like that for minute after minute, and I was starting to sweat just watching them. At one point I heard Caroline scream that she was cumming again. I couldn't believe it, as I didn't think that was typical of her. But then again, Raymond was no typical lover. Finally, I saw him ram his cock all the way in one last time and hold it there, groaning loudly as he came."

"I decided to leave my hiding place and go back to my room after that. I may have felt a bit guilty for what I did, but not really. The sheer intensity of the lovemaking I witnessed that night was incredible, something I'll never forget."

"I... I don't know what to say," Sarah uttered after a moment of silence in the room.

"Say you feel happy for her," Charlotte replied. "I know that's hard for you to do considering Milton is your father, but if you feel any empathy for Caroline as a fellow woman then you should be happy for her."

"She... she called another man, 'husband.'"

"What can I tell you, Sarah? I'm sorry to say it, but in another time and place your parents would be divorced and Caroline would be free to take Raymond as her husband."

"But we don't live in that time or place."

"No, you're right, legally they could not be married. But in their hearts, they were. Is that so wrong? Milton could not have Caroline's heart, nor did he want it, and so she suffered for years and years until Raymond came along. I'm glad she finally got to experience true love with a man at least once in her life."

"Is that the end of your story?" Sarah asked. She needed time to think about what Charlotte said before saying any more about it.

"As a matter of fact, no. The next morning I made breakfast and brought it up to them on a bed tray. To my surprise, when they heard me at the door they invited me in. I walked into the room, carefully noting that the hastily strewn clothing from the night before remained where I had last seen them."

"Caroline and Raymond were still in bed, but the covers were back and pulled up high enough that only the top of Caroline's bosom and above were visible. They were both lying on their backs, with Caroline resting her head against one of Raymond's brawny shoulders. From what I could gather they were both still nude under the covers. I was so pleased that Caroline was not ashamed to let me find them this way together; if there had been any reluctance on her part to demonstrate her feelings for Raymond before they were certainly washed away now."

"Morning you two," I smiled, setting the tray down.

"Oh you made us breakfast, that's so sweet of you Charlotte," Caroline warmly smiled back. She looked tired, but the radiant glow on her face more than made up for that.

"It's the least I could do," I chuckled back.

"You've done so much for us already, Charlotte," Raymond said. "I don't know how we could ever repay you."

"Love each other," I smiled back. "That's all I need from either of you."

"We will," Raymond replied, making Caroline smile.

"He pulled Caroline closer to him and they shared a long kiss. In doing so, the bedcovers slipped down to waist level, exposing Raymond's powerful chest and Caroline's heavy breasts. Their attention was so focused on each other that neither cared enough to cover up, however, which I thought was so beautiful. I set the tray next to the bed and said I would do a quick tidying job and then leave."

"Enjoy your breakfast," I said.

They completely ignored me as I moved about, too absorbed with each other to even care I was there. As I exited the room, I turned back and saw them both laughing with Caroline's arms around Raymond and him teasing a large strawberry into her waiting mouth."

"For the rest of the week, I left them mostly alone in the house together. Obviously, they never left until the week was over and it was time for Raymond to depart. I would come in once a day for about an hour, just to do some cleaning up and other things, but otherwise they were alone."

"Did they?" Sarah began uneasily, "Were they carrying on like that all week?"

"What do you think?" Charlotte chuckled back. "Not that Caroline is as needy for sex as I am, but these were special circumstances. Who knew how long before they would be able to be together openly as lovers again? They had to take advantage of this situation as best they could. So yes, when I was there I could usually hear them from some corner of the house going at it."

"Corner of the house?" Sarah asked incredulously, "You mean they used other rooms too?"

"I'm pretty sure they did it in every room, and quite often," Charlotte laughed. "Which was fine by me, since it gave me a chance to keep fresh linens in the master bedroom and keep the room clean for them for when they retired at night. I was more than happy to tend to such things if it meant they had more time together."

"Did you ever... catch them again?" Sarah asked.

"You mean did I ever watch them making love again?" Charlotte corrected with a smile. "No, after that first night I knew I shouldn't be putting my voyeuristic perversions over their right to privacy. However, there was one time that I accidentally walked into the living room and found them on the carpet in a very passionate sixty-nine."

"A what?" Sarah asked.

"Read that book of mine again, Sarah, you've obviously forgotten," Charlotte mockingly scolded. "Anyway, Raymond was on his back and was too busy using his tongue to notice me, but Charlotte saw me. I thought she might get embarrassed but once again she surprised me by remaining composed. It was in the middle of the afternoon, and in the clear sunlight Raymond's massive cock looked even more extraordinary than what I managed to get a glimpse of the other night. Caroline saw my eyes lock upon the incredible sight, and held it straight up from his groin so I could get a better view. I grinned and jokingly mouthed something like, 'My god,' to her and she impishly smiled back. Then I left the room."

"What about when Father came back?" Sarah asked. "How were they able to continue their affair?

"You might remember around this time that Caroline suddenly developed an affinity for taking evening coach rides in country," Charlotte said.

"Yes, I think I do," Sarah replied. "And Raymond was our coachman..."

"Well, her story was partly true, she really was out riding those nights with Raymond," Charlotte laughed, "but the type of riding they were doing is more like the kind in that book I gave you."

"Oh my god, I never even suspected..." Sarah said.

"It's alright, Sarah, there's no way you could have," Charlotte replied.

"Are you saying... they used the coach?" Sarah asked cautiously.

"If you recall, I had a small house just outside of town," Charlotte responded. "More of a shack, really, but still quite secluded."

"I remember it," Sarah said. "It was very small, barely enough for one person."

"Well, the bed was certainly big enough for two," Charlotte winked back. "I would know when they were coming over and leave the house for a few hours. As for the coach, yes, I know they did make love in it a few times, but only in extreme circumstances. It would be way too dangerous to use on a regular basis, not to mention being a lot less comfortable."

"Extreme circumstances?" Sarah asked.

"Times when my house wasn't available to them and they were feeling too much lust for each other to wait," Charlotte replied. "Haven't you ever felt that way, Sarah?"

"I don't think so," she replied.

"What about Jake? I know the way he kissed you; how good it made you feel. Don't you long for that feeling again?"

"Sometimes maybe... it's only been a couple of days," Sarah replied.

"That's because your body and mind are only beginning to awaken to what pleasures are out there with a desirable man like Jake. Trust me, the more you do with him, the more you'll be unable to go without it."

"Sounds more like an illness," Sarah kidded.

"Then I only hope it can infect you too," Charlotte joked back. "Trust me, it will be the most pleasurable illness you've ever had."

---

"I just heard the good news," Charlotte smiled.

"About what?" Sarah asked.

"You and Jake," Charlotte replied. "About the picnic."

"Oh yes, I was about to tell you myself."

"Well Jake got to me first," Charlotte laughed. "He's thrilled about it." Everyone had the day off tomorrow and Jake had asked Sarah if she would like to go out for a picnic together.

"He is?" Sarah asked.

"Very much, and so am I," Charlotte chuckled. "I've done all I can to show you a different way of looking at life than what your father wants for you, a different one than from what so-called civilized society expects from you. I hope this means you've finally decided to open your eyes and think for yourself."

"It's just a picnic..." Sarah chuckled.

"The Sarah who first came here would have thought differently," Charlotte replied.

"I suppose I have changed then," Sarah said.

"I'm glad to hear that," Charlotte smiled. "And it's convenient for me too."

"What do you mean?"

"You two leaving me alone in the house with Hector and Lewis... who knows what might happen."

"My goodness, I didn't even think about that," Sarah blushed. "The three of you... again?"

"Hector has been feeling under the weather lately so he might sit this one out," Charlotte giggled. "That's fine by me. Lewis has got more than enough manhood to keep me busy, and the way he's been talking to me today... I'm pretty sure he's got something special planned for us once you leave with Jake."

"I'm glad for you Auntie," Sarah said with sincerity. "I'm glad the two of you, or even sometimes three, have managed to find such happiness with each other. You deserve it."

"Thanks Sarah, that's very sweet of you to say."

There was something else, however, that Sarah wanted to talk about with Charlotte. It had been a few days since their discussion about Raymond and Caroline and Sarah had done a lot of thinking. One of the first things she had done after their talk was go back and look up the sixty-nine position in Charlotte's book.

"Oh my god," she had said as her eyes carefully studied the illustration of the man and woman performing it. It was shocking to hear that her mother had been so brash as to do such a thing with Raymond, especially in the middle of the day. She and her mother had never discussed oral sex before, but Sarah knew well that most respectable people would call it a sin. Charlotte had mentioned it a few times to Sarah during her stay and she seemed to enjoy it so much, and clearly Raymond and her mother felt the same way.

"Auntie," Sarah began, her mind returning to the present. "I was wondering... you talk a lot about oral sex..."

"One of my favorite things," Charlotte smiled widely, "both giving and receiving."

"That was the impression I got..." Sarah said clumsily.

"Would you like me to teach you, Sarah? I'd be happy to if you're interested."

"That book of yours has an entire section on it," Sarah replied.

"Okay, but if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask."

"I guess I'm just surprised at how uninhibited you are about it. Especially the things you said the other day about Mother..."

"There's nothing wrong with finding new ways to please or be pleased by your lover, and other than regular sex itself I can't of anything I enjoy more."

"You know we were always told such things were sinful?" Sarah asked matter-of-factly.

"Now that's definitely Milton talking," Charlotte laughed. "As far as I'm concerned, sex is a gift from God. To not enjoy to its full extent is the only real sin. I would have hoped that you understood that by now."

"I do," Sarah replied. "After hearing everything you've had to say the one thing I do know for certain is that I don't want to be like Father when it comes to this."

"I'm so relieved to hear that, and besides, if you ever find a regular lover you'll realize that blowjobs are a blessing," Charlotte chuckled. "I have no doubt Caroline gave quite a few of them that first week with Raymond."

"Why would you say that?" Sarah asked.

"Because for all her pent up desires to have her lover inside her, the human body can only take so much in a short span of time. And with a man as well-endowed as Raymond she must have been feeling pretty sore most of the week. Passion, love, and lust can make someone ignore these things and continue on, and believe me, I'm sure they were still doing it as often as they possibly could, but we all have our limits. And that's where a talented tongue or mouth comes in."

"My goodness, were they literally having sex all week?" Sarah asked.

"Of course not," Charlotte chuckled. "But I don't think they spent much time doing things like chitchatting either. It was a romantic getaway, so the rest of time included mostly amorous activities."

"Like what?" Sarah asked.

"Are you looking for some ideas for your date with Jake?" Charlotte teased.

Sarah was too embarrassed to respond so Charlotte continued.

"Well I know she and Raymond had a lot of fun in that fancy new bathroom Milton had installed the year before."

"What, I don't understand?" Sarah asked.

"You mean you've never had a warm, soothing bath in that huge, luxurious bathtub of yours and wondered how more enjoyable it would feel like to have a sexy man sharing it with you?" Charlotte laughed.

"Oh, I never thought about that..." Sarah replied.

"Neither Caroline or Raymond were practicing much in the way of modesty that week, so the door was wide open when I happened to walk past it. They looked so adorable bathing together, laughing and smiling in between passionate kisses."

"And believe me, sensual ideas like that come naturally when you're alone with a man like Raymond. If you're looking for any advice for you and Jake, I can only offer one suggestion besides studying my book until you know it cover to cover, and that's to have fun and enjoy yourself. If you follow your instincts everything else will take care of itself."

"Really?" Sarah asked. "It doesn't seem all that simple."

"It will be with Jake," Charlotte confidently responded. "I have every faith in him."

"It's not so much him I'm worried about, but me," Sarah quietly replied.

"What do you mean, Sarah?"

"I mean, even though we only kissed... I felt things with him that I've never felt before. I feel a bit ashamed to admit that."

"Why?" Charlotte asked.

"Because I've been married," Sarah responded. "I don't want to sully Joshua's memory by saying such things."

"Sarah, you're such a thoughtful girl, and I admire that you want to respect your late husband, but at some point being honest with yourself matters more. The truth is, you barely knew Joshua. And as far as making love went, what was it, twice with him?"

"I doubt you would even call it making love by your standards," Sarah confessed. "I just lay there and he did this thing until it was over."

"That's dreadful. Listen, Sarah, Joshua might have been a kind man, but there's no shame in admitting he was a poor lover. And there's certainly no shame in admitting you enjoyed yourself more with Jake; any normal woman would."

"I... I felt a certain warmness... in my chest," Sarah stammered.

"Really?" Charlotte smiled. "That's wonderful Sarah; Jake's even better than I thought."

"I didn't know how to react, so I stopped him," Sarah continued uneasily, although it did feel good to unburden herself.

1...345678