Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Imagine if you hadn't. Wouldn't you like it if he kissed you like that everywhere Sarah?" Charlotte asked. "I guarantee you he wants to."

"I'm not sure," Sarah said. "I've never done anything like that before. But after hearing everything you've told me about your experiences and Mother's..."

"You're curious to give it a try?" Charlotte smiled. "I'm glad to see all my efforts have not been in vain."

"I'm still nervous about it all though," Sarah admitted.

"It's alright, Sarah, Jake is a considerate young man; he won't move things any faster than you can handle. Next time, just let things develop naturally. Everything will be fine."

---

Sarah was in her bedroom, sitting in front of a mirror brushing her hair when Charlotte came in to see her.

"I see you're wearing your hair differently today," Charlotte observed. "Is that for your date with Jake?"

"I think it looks nicer this way," Sarah replied. She usually kept her golden hair tied in a bun, since it was more practical for doing work, but today she had let it down to its normal, shoulder length. "And it's not really a date, Auntie."

"Off course it is," Charlotte chuckled. "What else would you call it?"

"I suppose you're right," Sarah responded, blushing slightly. "I don't know, I guess part of me still thinks it's odd."

"Why, because you're going on a date with an incredibly handsome black man?" Charlotte asked. "You already know what I think about that."

"Yes, it's wonderful and beautiful, and Mother would be so proud of me," Sarah said mockingly.

'Well it's all true," Charlotte laughed back. "And yes, Caroline would be proud of you. I'd love to tell her all about Jake but I don't want to take the chance that Milton intercepts my message."

"Yes, Father would not be pleased at all," Sarah bristled uncomfortably.

"Don't worry about him," Charlotte said. "You said that you don't want to be like him. Well, here's an opportunity to put that thought into action."

"Oh, I almost forgot why I came to see you," Charlotte added. "Here, I brought this." Charlotte showed Sarah a bottle of perfume.

"I only use this bottle on special occasions," Charlotte continued, "and this certainly qualifies."

"Really Auntie, it's just a picnic," Sarah quipped.

"If you say so," Charlotte chuckled. "Here, let me put it on you."

Charlotte added a dab of perfume to Sarah's hair, and then slowly moved her way down, adding another drop or two in specific areas of Sarah's body like her back and inside her elbows.

"Open these for me," she then said, tapping Sarah's legs.

"What?" Sarah said in astonishment.

"You heard me, spread 'em," Charlotte laughed.

Sarah quietly did as she was told, and to Charlotte's surprise she noticed her niece was wearing her old style of knickers rather than the new ones. The main difference was the new styles women were now wearing were sewn shut at the crotch while the old styles had been completely open.

"Excellent choice," Charlotte smiled. Sarah knew immediately what Charlotte was referring to and began to blush even more.

"Going out into the sun all day... I thought I might get warm," she said.

"Of course, very sensible," Charlotte said. "I can think of some very enjoyable ways you might get warm down there too."

"Please Auntie... don't," Sarah protested.

"I'm just teasing dear," Charlotte smiled. "Here, let me finish this." Charlotte took the perfume and put a drop behind each knee. Then, feeling bold, she added another drop onto Sarah golden topped mound.

"Auntie!" Sarah objected.

"Don't worry, you'll thank me later," Charlotte winked back.

---

"Would you like another sandwich, Jake?" Sarah asked. She felt so nervous she was practically shaking.

"Is everything alright?" Jake asked.

"Fine, it's just... I'm going back home soon."

"Really, you or Charlotte haven't said anything about that before."

"It's only a matter of time, Jake. Besides, I've already been here longer than my parents or I had estimated. I'm expecting a telegram from them soon; my guess is they'll be calling me back home."

"Oh, that's too bad Sarah, I'm really going to miss you."

"And I'm going to miss you too, Jake. I feel like I've changed a lot since we met, like I'm a different person."

"What do you mean, Sarah?"

"I mean the girl who came here would have been upset with you for kissing her the other day, and the one here now can't stop thinking about how she'd like to try it again..."

Jake seized upon the moment immediately, leaning over to give Sarah a soft but sensuous kiss on the lips.

"You mean like that?" he asked.

Sarah could feel the butterflies in her chest again. It was so strange that even after being married she'd never had these types of sensations before. Charlotte was right about one thing, it did feel good. Despite the nervousness she was feeling, Sarah knew was she wanted more.

"Perfect," she managed to smile back.

Jake moved in for another kiss, and this time Sarah moved in as well. It was long and deep, and much more passionate than anything they'd done before. Sarah didn't have to encourage him anymore, however, as Jake began kissing her again and again. She wasn't able to keep up with his enthusiasm, or desire, but she did her best, and the more she returned his affection him back, the more intense his kisses became as well. As much as Sarah was enjoying herself, the sensations were so overwhelming that she actually began feeling a little dizzy.

There was a large blanket on the ground under where they were sitting, and she let Jake know that she wanted to lie down. He eased her on to the blanket lying on her back, to give Sarah a chance to get some air. Jake lay next to her, propped up on an arm so that he could look at her from above. She spoke to him calmly, reassuring him that she was fine. It wasn't until a while later, however, that Sarah noticed the warm sensation in her chest and realized that Jake had been massaging her breasts through the top of her dress the entire time. She looked down, watching his large hand carefully caressing and squeezing her soft flesh, and then looked back at him, making eye contact.

"Everything still alright, Sarah?" he asked.

"Um, yes..." she replied. Sarah did feel a bit unnerved, but was determined to carry on. Even though she'd had sex with her late husband twice before he went off to war, they'd never really done things like this before. Everything she was doing now was new and a little scary, but it felt good too. She knew that if Charlotte could were giving her advice now she'd be telling her to relax and enjoy herself, and so Sarah did her best to do just that.

Jake leaned in and gave her a long, delicate kiss. It was so sweet and gentle, and incredibly sensual. They continued like this for some time, kissing again and again. Jake continued caressing her breasts the whole time, and Sarah began to really enjoy the mixture of sensations that she could feel warming her body.

This was only the beginning of feeling new things for Sarah today, however as Jake moved his lips from hers and was now kissing her all over her face. He even went to her ears, gently kissing and sucking on them for a while before moving down to her neck. Sarah had never done anything like this with Joshua; the excitement she was feeling was starting to make her feel light headed again, but this time she didn't stop Jake and just let the sensations work their way through her.

"Oh my god, Jake!"

Sarah had been too distracted by her senses to notice that Jake had pulled her dress down to below her bosom, exposing her breasts. She was now aware of the warm sunlight and soft breeze bathing her naked flesh. Jake smiled confidently at Sarah's revelation, and then began working his fingers into her soft mounds. They weren't large like her mother's, barely a handful, but they were sensitive. She didn't realize how sensitive they were though, as once again Sarah hadn't done anything like this before.

He kneaded her warm flesh with his fingers, and gently tugged on her hardened nipples, making Sarah squirm with delight. Jake came in closer with his lips, and Sarah expected another kiss, but this time his mouth went to her breasts, sucking and kissing them all over. It felt so delightful, making Sarah moan uncontrollably. She looked down as best she could and saw one of her rosy pink nipples being sucked on fervently by Jake dark lips. Sarah never knew such an act could feel so good. Charlotte hadn't been wrong about Jake's skill as a lover either, since even though Sarah wasn't quite sure what he was doing, the confidence of his motions made her certain he was already talented at this sort of thing.

"Oh my Sarah, you're so beautiful," Jake said. Sarah had been too caught up into realizing what was happening, she was only aware that Jake had taken his head away from her bosom. She now noticed him looking farther down towards her knickers. Sarah was lying down with her legs spread open, and at some point Jake had taken the opportunity to pull her dress up to her waist. She knew what he was looking at, it was her womanhood on full display for his eyes to see.

Jake looked back at Sarah and they made eye contact, making her blush from embarrassment.

"The most beautiful flower I've ever seen," he smiled. What happened next took Sarah by surprise, but she made no effort to stop it. Jake reached down between her legs with one of his hands. While she couldn't see what he was doing, she certainly felt it. He started by caressing her mound, and she could feel his fingers gently moving through the soft, golden hair. Then he moved on to her hardened nub, slowly rubbing it in circles, before increasing in his intensity.

"Oh my god," Sarah cried. She could sense that she was on the verge of something big. She'd read about orgasms in Charlotte's book enough to be convinced she'd never had one, but she had a feeling that was about to change. Sarah lay back again and closed her eyes, trying to ride out the sensations that were emanating from between her legs and quickly sweeping over her body. Besides the pulsing reflex from her clit she could now feel the unmistakable motion of a finger, perhaps even two, rhythmically entering and exciting her vagina. She didn't know what Jake was doing to her, but at this point it didn't really matter to Sarah anymore.

"Oh, oh my god Jake!" she cried out. This was certainly something Sarah had never felt before; the power and intensity of it was enough to make her whole body violently shake. As Sarah lay back to rest, Jake one again joined her by reclining at her side.

"Sarah, are you alright?" he asked.

"Jake, that... that... was wonderful."

--

"I knew you'd have a good time," Charlotte grinned approvingly. "Jake is just the sort of man you need right now Sarah."

It was later in the day, and everyone had gone to sleep except Sarah, who'd gone to visit Charlotte in her bedroom for a talk about what had happened with Jake.

"It was unexpected," Sarah replied, "I mean, I knew he was going to do something, but I didn't think he was going to use his fingers like that."

"Just imagine if it had been his cock," Charlotte said with a wide smile. "You think a man's fingers feels good inside you? The real thing is so, so much better."

"Auntie, I've had sex before," Sarah replied chidingly.

"No dear, you really haven't. Not with someone like Jake. Not with someone who can make you wish it lasts forever rather than close your eyes and hope he finishes as quickly as possible."

"I... my story doesn't end quite there, Auntie."

"Oh goodness, there's more? I need to know!"

"Well, after I recovered from my..."

"Orgasm," Charlotte said, finishing her thought. "It's okay Sarah, the word won't bite."

"Yes... orgasm..." Charlotte carefully continued. "I... asked Jake if there was something I could do for him..."

"Really?" Charlotte asked excitedly. "Did you see it, Sarah? Did you take it in your mouth? I know you didn't have sex with Jake or you certainly would have told me by now."

"I...I..." Sarah stammered.

"It's a pity you didn't take advantage of such a beautiful day to make love," Charlotte continued. "Having sex outdoors isn't something I do often, but I do enjoy it from time to time. Two hot, sweaty bodies going at it under the sun... it's so exhilarating."

"Auntie Charlotte..."

"I'm sorry, dear. Here I am rambling on when you're about to tell me you finally got Jake's pants off."

"We... we sat on the blanket and then Jake opened up his trousers and... and then I saw him. He was... already hard."

"He wants you Sarah, he wants you so badly."

"I know. When I looked up at him from his hardness we made eye contact for a moment and Jake told me he wanted to make love to me. Something about how he spoke... it was so tender, but passionate. It almost brought tears to my eyes."

"You deserve to have your first time with someone like Jake. And yes, I know it isn't your first time, Sarah, but it might as well be."

"I wasn't ready for anything like that, Auntie, but I did want to thank Jake for what he done for me. I admit, I was a bit nervous."

"That's perfectly understandable, Sarah. Besides, I'd be willing to bet Jake was much larger than Joshua."

"I never actually saw Joshua. The two times we did have sex were under the covers, in the dark. But yes, if Joshua's... if Joshua had been that big I certainly would have remembered feeling it."

"Whatever you do, Sarah, please don't make that same mistake with Jake," Charlotte laughed. "He's too good-looking a man not to see naked. And you're so pretty. I guarantee you he feels the same way about you."

"I didn't know what to do next," Sarah hesitated. "That's when Jake took my hand and put it on his... cock."

"It's okay Sarah. Tell me everything."

"I remember something I saw in your book, about shaping my fingers like a ring, and then I moved my hand up and down his shaft. I couldn't even get my fingers around it, but I did my best. It felt so strange, but exciting too."

"Did Jake like it?"

"Oh yes," Sarah nodded. "He was grunting and moaning, telling me to continue."

"The real thing is so much better for a man too. I'm sure that's what Jake was thinking, but I'm glad you thought enough to do what you did for him."

"I was too scared, especially after he... ejaculated. It was like a geyser Auntie, spraying his white cream everywhere..."

"I'm guessing you didn't taste it?"

"No," Sarah shyly blushed back.

"You're so sweet, Sarah. I know the taste isn't something all women care for, but since you're doing so much to explore your sexuality it might be nice to at least give it a try."

"Maybe next time..."

"So there is going to be a next time," Charlotte smiled. "I gathered as much, but it's still nice to hear you say it."

"I was hoping for something more private, so I asked Jake to help me clean out the barn tomorrow. I think he'll try something again if the moment presents itself."

"You asked?" Charlotte chuckled, making Sarah's face turn crimson. "It's okay, Sarah. You enjoyed being with Jake today and you want to explore those feelings more. It's a perfectly natural, healthy thing to do. I guess you really are my niece after all."

"I don't know about that barn though," Charlotte added. "Not very clean, and it smells awful. You deserve better, Sarah; you both do."

"Despite what you said about the outdoors, I know I'm too shy for that."

"I was going to take one of the horses for a ride tomorrow after lunch. I need to go into town to run a few errands as well. I could invite Lewis and Hector to come along. We wouldn't be back until nightfall; you and Jake could have the whole house to yourselves until then."

"Really? That's a long time to go for ride."

"If they get bored, I assure you I have plenty of other ways to keep them entertained," Charlotte winked back. "Don't worry about us; focus on you and Jake."

"I don't really know what to do."

"Your instincts are already doing most of the work, Sarah. As for the rest, let me take care of that," Charlotte replied sassily. "Besides, I have some practice with this sort of thing."

There really wasn't much preparation to do, so Charlotte and Sarah got everything ready the next morning. Charlotte did insist on Sarah using her bedroom; it was the largest in the house and her bed was the only one large enough for both of them.

"Although you will have free roam of the house if that suits you," Charlotte added slyly.

"Thanks Auntie, but this room is more than enough," Sarah replied bashfully.

"Well, don't be afraid to 'experiment,' if you want to. You've seen all the fun things to do that don't involve a bed in my book."

"We'll see, Auntie..." Sarah answered dryly.

"I'm sorry dear," Charlotte chuckled. "I should know better. Baby steps first."

---

"We'll be gone until evening Jake, so don't worry about waiting for us," Charlotte told him. "And don't worry about any more chores either; both you and Sarah have done enough to earn an afternoon of leisure."

"Well, I wonder what we should do now?" Jake asked Sarah after the others left.

"Come sit with me Jake, I want to talk to you," Sarah replied. They went over to the sofa and sat down.

"Jake, when I first came here, Aunt Charlotte told me it was her sanctuary from the rest of the world. I didn't fully comprehend it at first, but then you said the same thing, and as time passed I started to understand."

"I'm glad about that," Jake said.

"Me too, but I didn't really start to feel it for myself until recently. And after what happened yesterday..."

"Are you alright, Sarah? Maybe I asked too much of you."

"No Jake, I'm fine. I suppose what I'm trying to say is, that until yesterday I didn't realize that it's only with you that I feel truly safe, that it's only when I'm with you that I feel like this place is my sanctuary too. I asked Aunt Charlotte to leave us alone in the house this afternoon. I wanted to be able to explore those feelings in myself more fully... with you."

"Wow Sarah, I'm speechless."

"That's okay Jake, you don't need to say anything for now. Just kiss me again like you did yesterday."

Jake leaned over and kissed Sarah. Like before, she was taken aback by the degree of his desire, but that didn't faze her anymore. If anything, she knew now how much it excited her, how much Jake excited her. She responded by wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, and for the next few minutes they kissed each other.

It wasn't a slow, tender passion like yesterday, but more of a fervent locking of the lips, like long lost lovers who had found each other again, or in their case, new found lovers who were eager to expand the boundaries of their relationship. Sarah almost chastised herself for being so forward, but if she'd learned anything from her time with Charlotte it was that when feelings such as this she needed to see where they took her rather than try and hold them back. Jake began easing Sarah onto her back, but she stopped him from doing so.

"No Jake," she beseeched him, "Let's go upstairs. Auntie Charlotte said we could use her room."

"Well, that was plenty kind of her," Jake smiled back.

"She wanted to make sure we did this 'properly,' as she put it," Sarah coyly added.

"That makes two of us," Jake replied, smiling even wider.

"Or three," Sarah again added, blushing slightly.

"Agreed," Jake said, this time sweeping Sarah up into his arms. The sudden move surprised Sarah, and she responded with a startled, "Oh my God!" Jake leaned and gave Sarah a long, deep kiss, making her heart flutter again with excitement, and then resumed carrying her up the steps, heading towards Charlotte's bedroom.

When they arrived, Jake lay Sarah on the bed and began to get on top of her.

1...345678