Honey Girl a Porn Star

Story Info
Guy is enamored by porn star.
1k words
4.06
2.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was a budding Porn Star when I met her. She had attended a casting call and had sucked off the casting agent before he fucked her. She must have impressed as she was signed to an entry level contract with a promise of better things to come.

She was given the name of Honey Girl and was appearing in bit parts for the Bang Them Studios.

I had seen several Bang Them Studio videos at my local Adult Book Store and Honey Girl had caught my eye. I masturbated in a booth while watching Honey Girl suck and fuck. Although playing bit parts, Honey Girl fascinated me far more than the so-called Stars of the videos.

Imagine my surprised when I spied Honey Girl while having lunch at a NY Deli. I was instantly sporting a boner. She was even more gorgeous in person than on the video. I was not only in lust I was in love.

I screwed up the courage to go to her table and introduce myself. "I'm Tommy McCoy and I believe your Honey girl," I said.

"Actually, I'm Alicia Stearns," she responded.

"I'm so glad to meet you Miss Stearns," I said.

"Please just call me Alicia," she replied.

I became very self-conscious when I realized she had taken notice of my tenting trousers.

She smiled at my predicament and asked if I would like to join her. I tried to apologize for my situation, but she laughed and said, "She was aware she had that effect on guys."

A beautiful porn star and I was having lunch with her. It had to be my lucky day. I tried to enjoy myself, but my cock hurt so much I was in misery.

I made some phony excuse and left saying, "I hope to see you again."

She replied, "Me too, I often eat lunch here.

I beat a hasty retreat to the nearest restroom and masturbated trying to obtain much-needed relief. I probably blew my biggest load ever. Damn, did Honey Girl ever turn me on.

I visited the Deli for the next 5 days in a row to no avail, but got lucky on the 6th day. Honey Girl showed up.

I got her attention and invited her to join me at my table. She accepted and sat down. I apologized for leaving so suddenly before. I was stunned when she said, she was aware, I needed relief and had gone to masturbate.

My face got instantly red and I was speechless.

"I would have been disappointed, if you had not," she said.

Before I could respond, she said, "It turns me on to know guys desperately want to fuck me."

Tongue tied me sat mute.

"The secret to being a successful porn star is loving your work. I love to fuck and suck," she said.

I jokingly responded, "I guess it would help if you're a Nymphomaniac."

"Exactly," she said.

I wondered if she meant she was a Nympho.

My boner was beginning to hurt like before. A very understanding Honey Girl said, "I think we need to take care of your boner and relive your misery."

Those words made me think I had died and gone to heaven. I was going to fuck the girl of my dreams. But that was quickly squelched as Honey girl explained she had a casting call that afternoon and required a very clean pussy. I would have to settle for a blow job. While a bit disappointed, I could not wait to have my cock in her mouth.

She had a place a few blocks away. Once inside, I had my cock out in a flash. Although my cock did not measure up to some of the male porn stars, it still was an impressive 7 thick cut inches.

Honey Girl quickly swallowed it all. She had natural deep throat talent and I was soon fucking her throat like a very snug tight cunt. As much as I wanted her pussy, I was not being disappointed.

I felt a huge orgasm building from deep withing my core. When I unleashed my spunk, I experienced my best orgasm ever. Honey Girl moaned as my-cum slid down her throat to her belly. She could feel the warmth.

My cock slowly deflated and slipped from her throat and mouth. Honey Girl licked any remaining cum residue from the head of my cock sending perverse thrills through my body. I had just been sucked off by a really great pro.

We agreed to meet at the Deli again the next day.

Honey Girl, or Alicia as she preferred to be called, sat stunned when I blurted out a proposal of marriage. Finally, she was able to say, "Tommy that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me, Usually, guys only want sex from me. You're the first guy to ever propose marriage. You are so sweet."

Over the next week I met Honey girl twice for lunch, and on our second meeting, I finally scored her pussy. It was everything I had dreamed of. Although she was often fucked by male porn stars with huge cocks, her pussy remained tight and snug. She had the ability to clamp down on a cock and virtually milk it with her strong pussy muscles. She was more than a good fuck she was a great fuck. My orgasm was mind blowing.

Each time we met I would propose marriage. Honey Girl was overly concerned that if we got married, I would want her to end her career as a porn star, just as her star was on the rise. She was starting to get feature parts and was earning more pay. I finally was able to convince her that I wanted her so bad I was willing for her to continue her career.

My only concern was, that with all the male porn stars fucking her, she might not want to fuck me as much as I wanted to fuck her.

Overtime we both overcame our concerns and Honey Girl (Alicia Stearns) is now Mrs. Thomas McCoy.

Strange as it may seem I thoroughly enjoy watching Honey Girl videos. I watch them and masturbate on days of a shoot when she is required to have a clean pussy with no traces of cum.

I still marvel at how tight her pussy remains after being gaped by huge cocks.

With all the fucking she receives, she never tires of getting fucked. Mrs. Thomas McCoy is simply an amazing woman and I love her dearly.