All Comments on 'Honey I have made a decision'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

Don't know if it's just me but I often feel short changed by such short stories. Once more I get the urge to shout: FINISH THE BLOODY STORY

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

this needs to be finished, too damn short!!

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

This had no real emotion or depth. It was also grossly unrealistic

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

short and not so sweet.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Of course, premise is absurd, but the way you crafted all but the ending was humorous; even witty. Fun to read until the ending — why “tit for tat”, detracts, adds seriousness to a funny short piece.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

She would have gotten to I have made a decision and I would have made mine. The locks would have been changed and the bank accounts emptied before she left for her date. Goodbye and good reddens. Unilateral stupidity should never be tolerated. She disrespected him by even having a conversation with asshole from work.

That would also be a search and destroy mission for another day. She would know all this before she was pushed out the door. *

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Did Sweetie fudge her initial post-tryst statement to Hubby? Five wives found The Bull ‘filling!’ Sounds like serious meat … or skill. If so, is that sufficient (covert) support for her claim that she wants to stay married to Hubby … with expanded (but not limitless) sexual options for him? Interesting that the couple never asked each other about intimacy options. And why should it be the male who initiated such stuff like that … in this case, it was Sweetie who got them outta a rut. And Hubby HAS agreed to consider her offer with his counter-decision! The final outcome will depend on the potential his two partners bring to their dates. My guess gives a slight edge to ‘boot the bitch’ because his first date sounds much more likable. More if Sweetie uses Hubby’s plan to adjust her tryst to her a “some ‘n done.”

5*. A good, tight story with continuation potential. Both are honest and calm and, best, can consider change.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

So so. A rather dry story considering what happened. he should have recorded the conversation when she got home - proof of her cheating. It may not make any difference in the divorce, but I would have used it to show the kids what she did. The story is not finished. He has 2 dates coming up (which is in my opinion a bad idea). What will happen after that? Chances are this marriage is toast. It just would have looked better from him to leave without cheating. Let her explain to her kids and her family why she threw away a 26 year marriage for a 1 night stand. Should be interesting in a few years when the kids get married - Dad (the MC) will probably be a hot commodity and may already be in a relationship with a younger and hotter woman. Dear old cheating Mom's looks will fade, and she will NOT be popular with family or friends.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Errata prior post

last line before rating should read

“adjust her tryst to being a “some ‘n done.”

not necessarily same Bull.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 1 year ago

In agreement with Thinkingman and bigfundrew...not realistic and there is no passion, almost boring, the way they talked to one another. I know it's fiction but , come-on, dirty Harry is going through seducing ALL the married women in their office, he would be a dead man when he gets caught. June thinks Bill was going to just accept her infidelity, she thought wrong. But, as sad as this pathetic tale is, it needs another chapter. Something needs to happen between Bill and June and some hurt on Harry... 3 stars

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Silly story, their marriage is over

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

dude there is a reason why ALLL of your LW stories have very low scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very poorly written, uninteresting take on a story line that has been done 100s of times. Characters are flat, boring, full of cliches. Why write if you aren't willing to invest the time to develop the characters and the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What BS. Where do these people get off thinking that because one might have had more encounters that they need to catch up? Just a whores way of thinking. Does that mean that she'll now try incest, a BBC a lesbian, working in porn..... get real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And now?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

She gave some loser half assed Don Juan her anal cherry for basically no reason? And she knew he would brag about it at her job? So no only does she not respect her husband, she doesn't respect herself?..duly noted. Also women at work say he keeps them filled but she said he wasn't large...what am I missing? Jettison the trash fictional husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I understand correctly and if I summarize your story:

- the wife comes home and says she will have a sexual date with another man.

She cheats on him and betrays him then says: but I only love you!

Doesn't that sound like a very stupid scenario to you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It reads like a campy shallow 50’s movie. The script and events are just a set up for the punch line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

But still divorce the slut and take a baseball bat to lover boys knees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yup, wife thought a lack of respect would make him want her more....sexually. She only thinks of herswlf. Even in penance mode. She was not happy to find out he wants her less, and that he no longer cares about her feelings. Aw well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boilerplate arrogant entitled bitch story, with weak willed pussy husband who holds back his retribution until the wife has clearly betrayed him. I mean the dumb shit really thinks his wife is telling him the truth about the guy(s), the number of times, the number of guys, and the quality of the sex. Anyone who marries a woman this empty and self-serving deserves what he gets, and doesn't get. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

just divorce the self-absorbed skank slut and beat the shit out of Harry. They both deserve that and more. Bitch is so into herself she's delusional. No love or resect for her husband. Before hubby kicks her to the curb he should have 4-5 buddies come over and gang bang her just to make sure she understands she's now nothing to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe Bill will take up with the 26 yr old, or the escort permanently. Hopefully, Harry gives her a disease, because he didn't use a rubber, and hopefully, it's bad enough to slowly end the whore's life...

talismana1talismana1about 1 year ago

You made the reader listen to her point of view, and build up the tension, but the protagonist only gets a few sentences in reply, and the reader is left to envision the result. Good start, but ultimately unbalanced as a finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another stupid story that's not worth reading.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

... This was as emotional as reading a phone book.

The way this was writing shows without any doubt that those two shouldn't be together anymore - there's absolutely no fire between them, just cold, hard ice.

I was first thinking how pathetic the husband first acted here, but it then became clear how much he didn't care anymore. He'll, he cares so little, he probably won't even bother divorcing his wife.

The opposite of love isn't hate; it's indifference. Not a great story, but still a honest reminder of that fact.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Why not just dump the cheating wife and move on?

The story has no ending, it left a lot of questions

the main one is: are they still together?

The disrespect by the wife was totally humongous that there is no way back...

if I were the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but the plot and dialogue weren't that great. 3*

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Writing was good technically. I did not care for the story line and hated the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Then devorice the cunt first thing Monday morning. Take your recording and file for her screwing around .

Then he can screw whoever he wants and he will not be a cheating SOB . Then get with the other husbands and denut the fucking asswhole who is screwing married women. And sue her workplace because someone higher up had to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tit for tat is never a good idea - there always seems to be an escalation over time that ends the marriage. Of course the marriage was over the momment she so callously went on a date, came home and described said date to her husband and then thought she would stay married. What an evil, stubborn, self-centered bitch. The writing was uninspired and both her announcement and his reactions seemed like actions and reactions one would have while buying bread in a supermarket. Not nearly enough emotion. Brown bag stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not so hot. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average story

Should have been better with if he changed the locks and garage door code while she was out and then left to spend the night at a different hotel not returning until Saturday afternoon.

RosejaRosejaabout 1 year ago

First, go short. You let your wife fuck another man, plus he took her ass. Burn the bitch. Divorce her. Tell your kid your mother is a slut.

lover1953lover1953about 1 year ago

Liked it. Consequences are always present.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Great you made the decision of writing the story ;)

I'd be fantastic if you wrote an second chapter / epilogue... ;)

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Getting even doesn’t take away the fact that she is a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Not really

What can I say about this story only it was pointless. You have tried to get sympathy from the BTB community and it doesn’t work like that the stories are just pointless. I’ve been told you are supposed to be a talented writer but the last few stories from you have been so poor that they are near the embarrassing conclusion .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Pedantic and weak

So he's ok being a cuck and letting her get away with it thinking that banging a hooked makes them even. Pretty pathetic plot line, dialog is sad, and there is zero flow to the story (if there is enough to it to give it the moniker.) 2* and that's being generous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Missing is the consequences for dirty harry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My dear June,

I am so glad you followed through on your decision to become a cumslut. As you guessed, I always refrained from asking for certain things because I respected you. Since your decision has freed me from my mistaken respect, I will try to make our relationship more exciting going forward. With that in view I am scheduling myself a series of private sex lessons on each weekend into the foreseeable future. Though I will be gone from Friday evening until Monday morning I will try my very best to apply the lessons learned towards our lovemaking on the remaining 4 evenings. If you want me to study up on anything in particular please let me know and I will have the instructress go over it with me on the following weekend until the lesson is learned to perfection.

I am sure you will be pleased with my acceptance of your decision, and will be happy that our lovemaking will become increasingly pleasurable for you until such time as our divorce becomes final. After that, you will no doubt have picked up quite a repertoire of interesting sexual tricks from my newly educated self, and they will allow you to better satisfy the numerous men who will be queueing up to sample your charms.

Best regards,

Bill

P.S. I apologize for relaying this good news to you in writing, but since it is already 15 minutes since you left, and I don't want to be late for my first lesson, I decided this was for the best. At least you won't be worrying about where I am, and won't be anxious about not being able to call me. Also, please be a dear and double check to see if I put my phone in the charger in the upstairs bedroom . I really haven't time to go up and look now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sometimes I think these guys just right these stories to get a rise out of the comments. These stories are too stupid to believe. I am sure the authors who write most of this crap would react quite different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel like a robot wrote this and it was about two robots living together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She said she was going to be fucking the guy for an indeterminate amount of time. There is no love here. Kids are gone, nothing of value here anymore. Record this last conversation, use it as cause for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1* for the wimp.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

And this author believes that it could happen the way he tells it? Then he has no idea about life. He will file for divorce or he will have an open marriage. But one thing he will do for sure, he will never sexually "harass" her again. Because whores are a dime a dozen, faithful wives apparently fewer!

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 1 year ago

Was this written by ChatGPT of course not. The AI story would be much better. Characters were not like any people I know.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Plot is amess but narrative and flow were above average - generous 3*

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

Not much to this story. It isn't humerous, it isn't serious and the characters are wooden and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tongue in cheek... unintentionally, I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd have just called a lawyer, and dropped the papers on her sorry ass when she was at work. No warning given, same shit she pulled on me.

She made HER decision.

I made mine.

Let the nukes fly, baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In similar circumstances, my 45 year old wife, Carol, did remove her diaphragm and allowed her 30 year old boss to put a baby in her - no longer an empty nest.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Standard Femdom agitprop, Luckily, I never tire of married dating stories.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

It wasn't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She made her decision to go on that date with the guy, in spite of what it'll do emotionally to her husband. She then says "The only way forward that I see is in your respect for me." The answer: "Just like the respect you gave me, You say you love me even tho you chose your satisfaction over my pain. That's not love... at all." Monday, he sees a lawyer, gets the divorce papers & has it served to her at work, then the guy for alienation of affection. And maybe even their bosses, although it might not go anywhere. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If some bitch tries this, you crush her and the bastard. Not funny.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He should bring the girls back to the house and make her watch while he fucks them.

DessertmanDessertman12 months ago

Decisions have consequences.

A rather dry tale.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unrealistic and dislikable fairytale. Reality is totally different and rich of bad consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That’s not really a story, not interesting at all because of no character development

OPrimeOPrime11 months ago

Flat, not very interesting. He should have divorced her.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Nowhere near enough story to be interesting, entertaining, or fun. The equivalent of a bulleted list with a shitty wife involved.

Leroi123Leroi12311 months ago

Serves her right, self-centered bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid nonstory.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

the beginning of a story not an actual one still got ya a 5

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

I notice when you submit a story, you will get more reads of your other stories. that is true on my part. I decided to read one or two of the others. This was a better story than the ratings indicate. I gave you 4 stars.

She talked even about anal. Did she do that with this lover? I did not read that closely.

This guy had 5 other married women in the office and he is still standing? Doesn't she realize her husband might make it a project to notify every husband of that fact? Let the innocent and the guilty fall together. The innocent surely knew about it as did this woman. They would be quick to throw the others under the bus and offer names to save their own marriages. Just a thought for a possible second story or revision.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Gave it 3 stars because you wrote a pretty decent story, tho overall, my expectations were definitely not met. His wife doesn't ask but tells him she's going out on a date with another man which will include sex? He shouldn't have been home when she arrived, booking into a motel. OR, if the house's his, getting her clothes together & dumping them in the driveway after changing the locks. Making sure he's up at 2am to listen to her talking about her evening is just idiotic. Whether he divorces her or not remains to be seen. But the wife is an idiot thinking she can have sex with another guy & it not affect their marriage. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

By the numbers, and unfinished. Hubby had his say about Wifey's plans; when does Wifey get her say about Hubby's?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus10 months ago

"When we got home, I would claim I was too tired and drunk, and I would make it up to you at some unspecified date."

The level of disrespect shown by the wife means she had contempt for her husband, not love.

OPrimeOPrime10 months ago

Why be married to someone who would do that to their partner. Time to move on to someone who wouldn't.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture10 months ago

Endings lacking yet again, and to be honest divorce woupd suit both better unless it's the thrill the wife seeks of fucking while married many marriages fail because of that thrill, the cheating spouse finds once single the thrill is not so good

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

I get the revenge sex, but I don't see how this marriage can continue. She has created an environment where there is no trust or respect. Women who claim to only love their spouse and then hurt them and cause them such incredible pain, is proof that they only love themselves.

Also, the story is not complete/finished.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More of a standup comedian routine than a story. Kind of curious, as if such people could maintain or continue a marriage. But since its all a Joke, who cares?

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

What a cuck bitch if it was me I would have slapped her then said pack your bags cause if you walk out that door we are finished

Sohioslim78Sohioslim786 months ago

Needs to be longer way to short

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

That's one of the ways to do it

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I feel like I've just been trying to chew corrugated cardboard. Blecch.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan994 months ago

Nice twist to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is not a story. It is the beginning of a story. I would estimate that it is about 1/4 of a story. 3/4 of the story is missing.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

Two very stupid people. The marriage is doomed they should just let it die and walk away.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Succinct and weel-done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

if this was supposed to be CUTE it was NOT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Short and sweet. Man takes charge like a boss. They'll be divorced in a year or less. She opened the marriage and he's closing it, his way.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

The plot was good but this needs more padding out to make it work for me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very lame.

BSreaderBSreader2 months ago
Crap

Of a story.

weathermanksweathermanks29 days ago

I must have read this story a half dozen times, and find is strangely unsettling. I would love to see it expanded and added onto, but with a happy ending for the two. How about it?

26thNC26thNC28 days ago

Good twist in giving her a shot of her own medicine.

weathermanksweathermanks27 days ago

I've commented before and I must again. I can't get this out of my head and it upsets me greatly. You really need to add another chapter, you need to fix "it", you need to fix them. Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous