All Comments on 'Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 04'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Auden JamesAuden James9 months ago
Even More Confusion

After the semantic confusion of the preceding part, now there’s arithmetic confusion! Again it’s about Rachel, though this time it’s not the question whether fucking her in the ass constitutes ‘fucking’ her, but how to calculate correctly the maximum penetrational dilation of her butthole before it ends up snapping in two just like the proverbial rubber band. And here’s what our “genius” narrator presents us as the solution:

“‘Your penis looked to be about eight inches long and a little over two inches wide. . . . I believe Rachel's anus can withstand a fifty to fifty-five percent increase in girth without doing her any permanent harm. Girth is the limiting factor. . . . That will make your cock about twelve inches long and nearly three and a half inches wide.’”

With my European background, I’m not a native to the imperial system of units, but, if I’m not mistaken, arithmetics is still the same on both sides of the great pond, wherefore a “fifty to fifty-five percent increase” of the gang banger’s appendage’s width or girth of 2 inches or 6 5/16 inches, respectively, would result in a resized 3–3 1/8 inches or 9 7/16–3/4 inches of width or girth, respectively, NOT a cock of “three and a half inches wide!”

Apparently, the confusion is growing from part to part!

For all the careful readers who are listening up now and who are not only deep into poop holes, but also science, here’s a scientific paper on such a hole’s stretchy limits: “Damaging Effects of Anal Stretching on the External Anal Sphincter” by Li L, J Z Zhang et al. Turns out, the muscle’s “original length” is the limiting factor!

—AJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.