Honey, Let's Go Dancing - The Storm

Story Info
Mark, Cindy and Dave are joined by two lady friends.
2.5k words
3.98
16.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
319 Followers

This is the third installment of the "Honey Let's Dance" series. I would recommend reading the first two parts if you haven't already.

WARNING - There are segments of wife sharing and lesbian sex. If you do not approve of stories of this nature please use your time to read the many other quality stories found on this site.

Please feel free to provide constructive criticism or provide positive comments if you like the story.

"Honey Let's Dance -- The Storm"

The now hurricane was just about 12 hours from our location and preparations were being made by the local authorities. They were hoping for the best and planning for the worse. It turns out Dave was a junior prepper and was well supplied for all the necessary items needed in case of a natural disaster. He had 10, 5 gallon bottles of drinking water, candles, flashlights, batteries, portable generator and surprising to me a well stocked arsenal of a variety of hand guns and long rifles. To add to his weaponry Cindy and I both have concealed weapons permits and we never travel without our two Sig Sauer 9MM pistols. His freezer was stocked full of provisions and he even had one of those generators that come on in case of a power outage. His house had storm windows rated for hurricane strength winds. The pool was full but we drained it down a couple of feet to compensate for the expected rains. He also had all gas appliances with a 500 gallon underground LPG tank. Being on a hill overlooking the lake would keep our area from flooding. I felt good that Cindy and I would be riding out the storm with Dave at his place.

We contacted the kids and assured them that we were safe and had a very secure place to ride out the storm. They were relieved but still worried for our safety. We said we would head home once the storm passes until then we would be hunkering down with Dave.

Speaking of Dave we were making some last minute measures around the property like picking up outside chairs and debris to keep the possibility of wind created projectiles to a minimum. He got a call on his cell. I could hear him saying yes over and over again to who he was speaking to. He ended the conversation saying, "I will see you soon." After the call we gave Dave a questionable look and he said, "We will have a couple more visitors staying here during he storm." I could tell that he could tell we were a little disappointed with the news as we were looking forward to the three of us being in locked down together for a day or two.

He went on to explain that the call was from his 35 year old friend with benefits and her roommate who were renting a trailer and the park had an mandatory evacuation notice for all tenants to leave. They had no place to go and didn't want to ride the storm out in a shelter with a bunch of people they did not know.

Dave being the nice guy he is agreed for the two of them to come to his place. He said she was a friend and just couldn't turn down her request. He provided a little background on her and her friend. It turns out she was engaged to a guy for 3 years and she found him in bed with her best friend and now roommate. It turns out she had been messing around sexually with her friend for years but never told her fiancé. She said if he just would have asked she would have been okay with it but he cheated and got caught. About 30 minutes later they arrived with her cat in a carrier. Cindy loves cats so she was all about it. I was all about the ladies. His friend's name was Daisy; she was 35 years old, about 5'10" and 150 pounds plus or minus 5 pounds. Short red hair that almost looked orange. She had freckles across her nose and across her chest at least what little bit of her chest I could see. She had long alabaster legs ending at a ripe round ass. She was stunning. I could tell Cindy was checking her out too. I don't think she liked the thought of competition for Dave's time and attention.

Her roommate was also stunning and totally different. Her name was Amy and she was short maybe 5'2" and around 125 pounds with long, down to her ass long, jet black hair. She had a dark complexion, I couldn't figure if she was part black, maybe Hispanic or even Indian. She had a very exotic look about her. She had a nice figure round butt, small waist and pointy breasts shown off by her braless tank top. I noticed Cindy checking her out too but in different way. I think checking out Amy was turning her on. She couldn't quit staring at her.

As Dave introduced us he explained how Amy introduced Daisy to him. Amy works as a bartender at the local country club that Dave frequents. When Amy heard he was divorced she set the two up and they have been dating off and on since. It is more like really good friends not like a couple even though he told me earlier they had been intimate several times.

The girls originally met in college when they were teammates and roommates for the schools women's soccer team and have been BFFs ever since. That explains the reason both girls have strong shapely legs. Both girls were very friendly with us and I do believe they both were checking Cindy and me out. We gave a brief overview of how we met Dave leaving out all the juicy details. The winds were picking up and at times howling as they passed by. After all the pleasantries were exchanged Amy said, "We need to get this party started, where is the bar let me do what I do best." Dave led her to the bar/recreation room so she could do her thing.

A few minutes later Amy served us some specialty cocktails that were both really good and really strong. After a couple rounds of drinks everyone had loosen up and we were partying like old friends. Dave brought out his weed and I brought out the gummies. Daisy preferred the weed, Amy liked the gummies. It wasn't long before we were all sitting around in a much mellowed state. I think the storms energy was bringing out the sexual energy of the group.

In our loose state Cindy decided to ask Daisy a question, "Daisy, Dave said you broke up with your fiancé after you caught him in bed with Amy. I find it strange you dumped him but are still friends with Amy, why, if you don't mind me asking?"

Daisy looked at Dave and said, "You weren't supposed to share that story."

Dave just said, "I'm sorry, I just felt I needed to give them some background on you guys before you showed up."

Daisy then turned to Cindy and answered, "I don't mind answering but let's get the story straight. First of all I didn't catch them in bed he was fucking Amy in the shower. If he would have asked to sleep with her and me at the same time we would have said yes, wouldn't we Amy?" Amy just nodded her head. "But he didn't he decided to cheat on me with my BFF behind my back. I was pissed at both of them at first but soon realized I could always get another man but BFFs are hard to find. Besides Amy is much better in bed than Trent ever was."

That last comment stunned Cindy. Cindy just blurted out, "You two are lovers?"

Amy answered, "Yes we take care of each other between and for that matter during our relationships with men. We are both bi. We have actually been lovers off and on since we were 18 and freshman in college."

Cindy looked a little sad and said, "I have never been with a woman but have always been curious."

Amy just gave Cindy a sinister smile and said, "Maybe we can help you get over your curiosity." Amy then got up looked at me sitting next to Cindy moved her head to tell me to get up which I did and Amy sat right next to her. Amy then asked Cindy. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Cindy Said, "No."

Amy asked, "Do you want to?"

Cindy answered, "Yes."

Amy then leaned into Cindy reached for the back of her head and drew her in for a kiss. Cindy just looked at Dave and I wide eyed while she was being kissed but soon she was kissing her back. The next thing we know they are in a full on make out session. Cindy was wearing a sun dress tied behind her neck, panties and sandals. Amy untied the dress behind her neck and pulled the top down exposing her breasts to all to see and soon was sucking on her right nipple. Cindy just closed her eyes and leaned back into the couch as Amy suckled her tit. Daisy got up and grabbed both of Cindy's knees and spread her legs apart. She then dropped to her knees and started kissing up Cindy's thighs until she reached up and moved the gusset to the side so she had easy access to the clit. Cindy had no awareness of her surroundings all she knew she had two women making love to her. Daisy soon was sucking on her clit and fingering Cindy with two long fingers. All of a sudden Cindy's body went rigid, her hips shot up into Daisy's face and she came like I had never seen her come before. She lay back panting trying to catch her breath.

Cindy, after coming down from her orgasm looked at us and said, "Which one of you two studs is going to come over here and fuck me, I need a dick and I need it now." Cindy pulled her soaked panties off leaving her in just the sundress pulled up above her waist. Her exposed breasts with her tight nipples on display and legs were spread wide waiting for one of us to fill the void between them. She was the epitome of a woman sexually aroused.

Amy and Daisy were making out with each other sharing Cindy's juices as Dave got up and proceeded to mount Cindy. The girls looked surprised and then looked at me and I just said, "This isn't the first time." The girls just smiled and the whispered something to each other giggled and got up and came over and sat on both sides of me.

Daisy said, "You shouldn't be alone at a time like this and then started kissing me passionately. I was returning the kiss when I felt my belt being removed and my zipper being pulled down. I looked down long enough to see Amy removing my very hard cock from the confines of my shorts. She looked up at me smiled and then proceeded to give me a wonderful blowjob.

Amy stopped sucking long enough to say, "Daisy he has a nice fat one you want to ride it?" Daisy broke the kiss and looked down as Amy displayed my dick. Daisy stood and in one quick motion was naked except for her sandals. Amy held my rigid cock straight up as Daisy straddle me and then sat down on my cock. She immediately started riding me. I looked over her shoulder to see Dave and Cindy watching. I was soon pumping my load into Daisy as we both came together. As she climbed off me Amy went down on me and cleaned Daisy's and my juices from my cock.

Amy finished her clean up duty and stated, "What the fuck I am the only one who has not had an orgasm."

Cindy just said in a meek voice, "Maybe I can help?"

Amy looked at Cindy and stood up dropped her shorts, she was not wearing panties, sat back down on the sofa spread her legs placing her feet on the edge causing her knees to be up by her head forcing her pussy to the edge. She looked at Cindy and ordered, "What are you waiting for crawl over here and eat my pussy and make me come." Cindy went to stand up and walk over and Amy snapped at her, "I said crawl." Cindy dropped to her knees immediately and crawled over to Amy. Amy grabbed Cindy with both hands and forced her head to her pussy then just said, "Eat me." We all watched as Cindy ate her first pussy and made her first, I hope not her last, woman to come. When Amy pushed Cindy's face from her sensitive pussy Cindy's face was covered with Amy's juices. She turned to look at me with the biggest pussy eating grin on her face. I could tell she was very proud of herself.

The rest of the night was a blur of fucking and sucking. I woke up the next morning in bed with Daisy and Amy. I suspect Cindy was with Dave in one of the other bedrooms. My suspensions were soon verified as I heard Cindy moaning for Dave to fuck her harder. Amy woke first and immediately started sucking my cock. Daisy then stirred and proceeded to sit on my face. I was in heaven; soon I came depositing a small dribble of cum in to Amy's mouth. I was so drained that is all I could muster. Daisy soon came and about suffocated me as she pressed her well used pussy into my mouth. I was in desperate need of some coffee. I dressed and as I was leaving the room Amy and Daisy moved into a 69 position. I stopped and watched but then left them alone to enjoy each other.

Once I entered the kitchen I saw Dave and Cindy drinking coffee. They both looked up and Dave said, "Great night last night."

I responded, "Yes it was I just wish I could remember all of it, but what I do remember was great." Cindy looked tired, well used and beautiful to me. I moved to her and gave her a big hug and a long kiss. We did truly love each other.

The storm passed us during the night and it was clear and beautiful outside. Once we were all up we set out to help Dave pick up all the debris of Spanish moss, tree limbs and branches. We ended up spending one more sex filled night with Dave and the girls before we had to head home. The girls had some damaged to the trailer so Dave said they could stay with him as long as they needed. I imagine that was a long time.

As we drove away I said, "This adventure should hold us for a while don't you think?"

Cindy replied, "For at least a week or two."

We both laughed as we were both looking forward to getting back to our everyday life and wondering where our next adventure will take place.

Gator1951
Gator1951
319 Followers