Honey Lust: Hotel Room Hookup

Story Info
A hotel housekeeper has a fling with an aspiring male model.
3.4k words
4.27
11k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breyanna Deena Hampton works as a housekeeper at a hotel downtown, the twenty-six-year-old also goes to school majoring in hospitality management. Not only does she keep work-school-life balance, but she also has big plans for her dream home. She lives in a house that her mom had left for her after she had retired and moved to Florida; she loves her job at the hotel and wants to work her way up to management.

In addition to her starter home and her dream house, she's also looking for another house and turn it into a cozy bed-and-breakfast. On one of her work breaks, Breyanna looked up home décor and real estate websites; she often carried a notebook and wrote down ideas for her dream home, one of them being a huge walk-in closet with a shoe display to show off her shoe collection.

Home goals aside, she stays busy with her housekeeper duties and sometimes interact with the guests while at work.

The following week, the hotel hosted an event in the conference room; the event was a model search, a male model search from what she heard from one of the other housekeepers. A major modeling/talent agency and a CEO of a men's clothing company were hosting the male model search.

Breyanna looked up the information about the model search online on her phone, the recently launched menswear company called Ecstasy is hosting a worldwide male model search for their catalog launch and debut fashion show. They, along with the Snapshot Modeling Agency from Hollywood, were hosting the auditions at the hotel with Los Angeles being the first stop. She also found out they're aiming to be the male version of Victoria's Secret, complete with a nickname for the male models calling them the Excaliburs.

While at work, Breyanna took a sneak peek at the various handsome men vying to be Ecstasy Excaliburs and to be models for the agency, though most have no modeling experience at all. She also got a look at them shirtless but kept on with her job. Day in and day out, she drives her starter car from her starter home in Laimert Park to downtown Los Angeles to work and back home.

One day at work, she stocked up the cart with toiletries and clean linens as she took the elevator to a room on the fifth floor.

"Housekeeping." She said as she knocked on the door before, she entered the room with a key card.

Once she got inside the hotel room, Breyanna got started on changing the sheets on the California king-sized bed. She noticed an open suitcase and a duffel bag by the bed, along with three pairs of sweatpants (one white pair, one black pair, and one navy blue pair), sneakers, a pair of Timberland boots, and other clothes. She also heard the shower from the bathroom door, she then went on top of the bed and began changing the pillowcases on two pillows.

"Are you housekeeping?" A male voice said to her.

"Yes, I'll be done shortly." She responded as she folded up a few towels and stacked them up on top of the bed.

Breyanna then turned around to find a man clad with only a white towel wrapped around his waist stepping out of the bathroom. He was six feet tall with blond hair, tanned skin, almond-shaped eyes, three tattoos (one on each side of his upper body and one on the back of his neck), a treasure trail, and a fit body; his entire upper body was wet because he had just taken a shower and he smelled of soap and water before he put on any cologne. Her deep brown eyes looked at every inch of his body from top to bottom and was very impressed.

What in the name of Abercrombie & Fitch do we have here? Breyanna thought to herself.

"I'll restock the bathroom and I'll be on my way." She said after being briefly sidetracked.

"No rush." He said to her.

"Are you from out of town?" Breyanna asked him.

"I'm from here in L.A., I'm here for the male model search they're hosting in the conference room." He replied.

"I don't meet many guests who are from here. I mean, the only time guests from here stay at a hotel are either having a fling or their house is going through repairs, renovations, or being fumigated." She said with a slight smile.

"You have a lovely name, Breyanna. Are you from around here? I'd like to get to know you." He asked her.

"Oh, I live in Lamiert Park, I only come to L.A. for work, plus I go to school. Enough about me, tell me about you." Breyanna said to him.

"My name's Max, Max May Young. L.A. born and raised, also a college student, and aspiring clothing designer as well as model." Max replied.

"Nice to meet you, Max." She said as she finished changing the pillowcases.

"Breyanna, may I ask you a question? I have two questions, to be exact. How long have you been working at this hotel, and have you had any interesting encounters with hotel guests?" Max asked her.

"I've been a housekeeper here for about two years and I've had met some interesting guests. For instance, I was cleaning rooms on the fifth floor, where we are right now. I walked into one room where this couple was having sex, male and female, both white. The guy was tall, fit, dark-haired, and packing between the legs and the woman was what we call a PAWG (phat ass white girl), I checked them out while I was working. Both flirted with me while they were naked and fucking, next thing you know, they invited me for a threesome that day. Though I politely declined, I gave them a little striptease before I left the room. Too bad I didn't get their number, nor did I let them make out with me." She told him.

Max smiled at her as he said, "Wow, to be flirted on by a couple. Never had that happened to me. Tell me more, Breyanna."

"Another encounter I had was with a pastry chef/baker on the fourth floor. Two months ago, the hotel hosted a convention/networking event for bakers, pastry chefs, and confectioners. I went into his room, started cleaning, and then asked me to be a taste tester after I finished my work. I got a look at him, he's a tall and handsome Frenchman, all the way from Bordeaux. He offered me a sampler of desserts from his bakery; there was a crème brulee flight, éclairs, cream puffs, filled croissants, strawberry tarts, mille-feuilles, and crème caramel; he also served them all with a hot coffee. Not gonna lie, his desserts made my sweet tooth tingle, and it was worth drinking four bottles of water. Although, I wouldn't mind if he had a taste of me, maybe inspire him for chocolate desserts. He looked just as delicious as his desserts and he just flirted with me; he also invited me to the grand opening of his patisserie, which is coming soon." She added while she replaced the towels, toiletries, and washcloths in the bathroom.

"To be flirted on while at work, I'm amazed." Max said with a sideways grin on his handsome face.

"It's encounters like these that make my messy yet tedious job a little more enjoyable." Breyanna replied as she finished the bathroom.

"You most definitely deserve attention and flirting; I mean you're more than just a housekeeper and all. "Max said as he walked up to her.

Breyanna briefly smiled, then turned around, and said to him, "Well, I don't mind if you flirt with me, Max."

Max scanned every inch of her body with his almond-shaped eyes; he thought of what her body would feel like in his large hands. Breyanna looked at his upper body, especially since he's taller than her and the top of her head was up to his chest.

"I must admit, I wanted to make my move with you the minute you came into my room. I mean, it's not every day I get to flirt with a woman who cleans hotel rooms by which you do such a good job." He said to her.

"Thanks for the compliment. You're tall and you got smooth skin." Breyanna said to him.

"I'm Korean on my mom's side and Brazilian on my dad's side. Looking at you, I would show you my Brazilian side because I'm good with my hips. My height isn't the only thing that makes me big. Let me show you how I put it down." Max said to her.

Breyanna then traced his fit half-naked body with her fingers, his abs and muscles rippled against her fingertips.

"I'm tempted, though my only experience I have with beds is either making them here or sleeping alone at home." She said as she continued to run her hands all over his body.

"What time is your break?" Max asked her.

"Mine's in about two hours." She replied.

"How about you spend it with me? I can make it worth your while." Max said.

"I can't wait. But before I go, let me give you a little sneak peek." Breyanna replied as she slowly lifted her shirt and revealed the top half of her body, her large breasts were covered in a black lace bralette.

"See you later, Breyanna." Max said seductively to her.

Two hours later, Breyanna went on her break and returned to Max's room on the fifth floor.

"Housekeeping!" She said as she knocked on the door.

Max then opened the door and said, "I'm happy to see you again, Breyanna."

"I'm excited to see you too, Max." Breyanna replied as she bit her lip at him.

As soon as she went into the room, Breyanna was caught by surprised when Max scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her into the bedroom. She took a smell to his scent; his clean soap and water scent was now mixed with a musky cologne. Max kissed her lips as he sat her body down on the bed.

She became excited at the sight of Max, who was dressed in a tight, white tank top and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Are you sure you don't work at an Abercrombie & Fitch store? You're so tall and extremely fit, so I know you don't play for the NBA." She said to him as she scanned from head to toe.

Max smiled in response to her compliment and said to her, "Well, I do play basketball for both fun and exercise. I'm ready to show you my other skills, especially in the bedroom. Now even though I'm here for a modeling audition, I'd like to try out for you. Would that be okay with you, Breyanna?"

"I'd like that very much!" Breyanna exclaimed excitedly.

Max then pulled her close as he deeply kissed her lips, his large hands roamed all over her thick body before sliding them under the top of her housekeeping uniform. He took off her uniform top, tossed it onto the floor, and lustfully looked at every part of her body especially at her womanly, lace bra-covered breasts. Breyanna returned his kiss with a deeper one as her hands traveled all over his frontal body before she made a trace along the waistband of his sweatpants.

Breyanna was just as turned on from looking at Max's body as he was turned on by hers, she enjoyed the sight of his fit, ripped upper body once he took off his tank top; she also wondered what he looked and felt like below the waistline, especially since he's wearing grey sweatpants.

Max took two pillows, placed one under her back, and Breyanna laid her head on the other pillow. She watched in ecstatic anticipation as Max took off her black work shoes, black socks, and the bottom half of her housekeeping uniform.

"You should consider lingerie modeling as a side gig. I mean, you already got the brains for both real estate and hospitality. You also have the body and beauty to go with it." Max said as he complimented her thick black lace lingerie-clad body.

"With my degree in hospitality on top of that, I'll make bank and have a business. Combine them with my Black girl magic and I'll have Black babe energy." Breyanna replied as Max gave her breasts a soft squeeze.

Breyanna let out a soft yet audible moan as Max kissed all over her neck; her hands traveled up and down his back.

"Let me show you why I like big tits." Max said to her.

"Show me." Breyanna replied with intrigue.

Max reached around to the back of Breyanna's black lace balconette bra and unhooked it. With his hands, he squeezed her soft, womanly breasts together and licked both quarter-sized nipples with his tongue. He then sucked on one of her nipples as he took it into his mouth, which was like the way a snake tried to devour an egg. Breyanna moaned in response as his hands and his mouth pleasured both of her breasts.

"Good thing there are no lumps on your boobs, "Max said as he smiled at her.

"Thanks for my self-exam." Breyanna happily replied.

Breyanna reached her hand into Max's sweatpants to get a feel of him between his thighs while he kissed her lips again, she placed her other hand into his hair while they kissed. Max kissed his way down her body until he reached the waistband of her black lace panties, she let out a sensuous moan as Max rubbed her clit with his fingers. His lips gave attention to her stomach with small kisses and his tongue licked circles around her belly button.

Breyanna's hands explored Max's fit body as she laid him on his back, her lips and tongue traced his chest, neck, and abs. To her, Max had big everything energy: big heart, big hands, big body, big smile, big laugh, and she was about find another big thing about Max, which was right between his legs. She watched with ecstatic anticipation as Max took off his sweatpants and boxer shorts at the same time, his thick erection was a solid eight to nine inches and thought of being with a tall, hot, naked man got her so excited. She took his thick cock into her hands and caressed it with soft strokes before she used her tongue to deliver cat-like licks to his length.

While she licked and stroked his cock, Breyanna kept eye contact while Max gently played with her hair.

"Such a big dick you have, Max!" Breyanna said with a smile on her face as she took a few inches of him into her mouth.

"You're so damn fine, Breyanna." Max replied as he moaned.

Max then sat up kissed her lips passionately as he pulled Breyanna to his body; he continued kissing her as he carried her in his arms again. He sat her down on the nearby desk and gave her a deep kiss on the lips, she saw in lustful anticipation as Max took out a Magnum condom from his bag, opened the wrapper, and properly protected his cock. He walked up to her and tasted her pussy a few more times before he rubbed the tip of his condom-covered cock against her clit and her moist pussy lips, teasing a little bit.

"I can't wait to make you feel so good. Ready for me, Breyanna?" Max asked her as he looked into her chocolate brown eyes with a sexy smile on his handsome face.

"I'm so ready for you, Max." Breyanna replied as she softly bit her lip.

Max held her waist with his large hands, they gasped in unison as Max's protected cock entered deep into Breyanna's wet opening. He started with slow and deep strokes and then the quick thrusts and back again; they kept eye contact and the foreplay didn't stop between the two of them.

"You feel so good inside me, Max. You're hitting my g-spot so right." Breyanna moaned as she rubbed her clit with one hand and held on to the back of his neck with the other hand.

"llame papi. You can call me papi, Breyanna. Can I call you babygirl?" Max moaned against her ear before he gave her lips a passionate kiss.

"I don't mind that at all, I've never been more excited to call another guy papi." Breyanna replied with a smile.

Max then deeply kissed her lips before he carried in his arms; they got off the desk and moved over to the living room. They positioned themselves at the back of the sofa with Max standing behind her. Breyanna's black hair was worn in a curly bob hairstyle, which made it easy for Max to plant kisses to both sides of her face and neck. He kissed on her shoulders, ran his tongue down her back, and squeezed her cheeks before he moved lower to her thick thighs.

Breyanna saw Max as he lifted one of her legs and tasted her pussy for several minutes, she let out an audible moan responding to his licks.

"You taste so sweet and juicy." Max said as he kissed the small of her back and got up on his feet.

Next, Max walked around to the front of the sofa and took Breyanna's hand; he led her to the sofa, and they touched each other's naked bodies for a while, Breyanna was soaking wet from his oral assault on her pussy and Max's thick, condom-covered cock was still erect.

"Ready for more, baby girl?" He asked Breyanna as he rubbed her clit in mini circles with a sensual tone in his deep voice.

"I'm ready for you and your big cock again, I'm enjoying you so much already. "Breyanna replied as she stroked his thick cock with her hand and caressed his upper body with the other hand.

They landed on the sofa with Breyanna sitting on his lap as they moved into the lap dance position; she took his cock in her hand and teased her slit with the tip before guiding it into her pussy. She started to slow ride his cock, wanting to feel every inch of him while she moaned and groaned.

"You feel so good, Breyanna. Squeeze it with your pussy, baby girl." Max moaned while he reached around, fondling her breasts and clit at the same time.

Breyanna switched the tempo of her thrusts, going from slow and deep to fast and quick without missing a beat. She kept going, she sometimes rolls her hips while she was on top of him. Their moans and groans were harmonious as they sexually enjoyed each other.

"Cum for me, Breyanna. Come for me, baby girl." Max moaned as they approached climax together.

Breyanna orgasmed again and again into a loud and lustful crescendo as she neared her climax.

Finally, Max had gotten up, pulled himself out of her pussy, and as he removed the condom from his cock and came onto her tits, but he wasn't done with her yet. With both of his hands, he made her orgasm more when he fingerfucked her pussy while he rubbed her clit with his palm.

Breyanna not only had orgasms from Max's fingers, but her eyes had orgasms from the sight of Max's tall, hot, sweat-covered body.

After all that, they relaxed on the sofa for a couple of minutes basking in the post-coital afterglow of their tryst and rehydrating with water. Max then took her to the bathroom for a quick shower and dried her off with a towel before she got redressed and went back to work.

Though she was back in her housekeeper uniform, Breyanna had that after-sex glow that agreed with her all over her body.

"I can't wait to see you on the runway and hope you win the model search, Max." She said to him.

Max smiled at her and replied, "I do hope you make your way up to building your hotel empire, I'll be sure to send you a t-shirt from my clothing line. I'm glad I got to meet you, Breyanna."

They smiled at each other and shared a bit of a laugh after her stomach made a growl, Breyanna had worked up an appetite and couldn't wait to have dinner after work. She couldn't help but smile through her entire day after her encounter with Max and his big energy.

THE END