Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet Joanne's is not the only female gaze directed in his direction, for I caught Marie staring at his toned chest. Ron's garish Hawaiian shirt, thankfully faded from years of travel, is worn half unbuttoned. But more than his shirt, Ron wears an aura of maturity, a well-traveled man with a primal magnetism that clearly affects Marie. In her eyes, I sense more than a trace of desire.

"For the last three days, all we do is fuck, fuck, fuck," says Joanne, completely oblivious to the other guests around us.

"She asked me to buy lube at 2 in the morning."

"He told me to just use hair conditioner, it's got aloe vera," Joanne said, before burying her face in her hands, suddenly self-aware.

Joanne can be easily described in four letters. She is a total MILF, with an attractive face for her age, if not pretty. She wears her hair down, thick brown waves flowing down in equal measure either side of her head. Curling inwards at the end, her shoulder-length hair calls attention to her bountiful boobs, barely covered by the plunging neckline of her bright yellow sundress.

In the pale light of the full moon and flickering candlelight, I searched Joanne's lightly freckled skin for tan lines, and found none. Maybe she did spend the whole day naked, the flimsy dress merely a grudging concession to our dinner venue.

Our bellies full and feeling slightly tipsy, it was Marie who speaks up, excusing ourselves to retire for the night.

"Look what you did, Ronnie," we heard in the distance as we walked away from the buffet.

"Relationship goals," I said, laughing.

"Kids, no sex, making dirty jokes at strangers at dinner? For real?"

"On the contrary. They're still together, they make time for holidays, and they have lots of fun. Glass half full, don't you think?" I said, taking my sneakers off to clear the sand out.

"I can picture the two of them together you know, hiking through the tropical woods... finding a waterfall, they'd strip naked, bathe and fuck. They're that kind of couple," I continued, putting my shoe back on.

V

There's another reason why we left dinner. Marie is not a drinker. She told me, whenever she gets tipsy, her pussy starts to itch as well. When she excused herself from our dinner companions, that was her way of saying she needed a scratch.

Getting in our suite, I took my shoes off and went into the bathroom, to relieve myself and to wash the sand off my feet.

Coming into the bedroom, I found Marie on the bed, already naked. She had turned one bedside lamp on, indirectly illuminating her skin with its soft warm glow. Her legs slightly apart, bent at the knees. Her right hand slowly rubbing her clit, her left arm resting on the bed. Her eyes closed, with a look of quiet satisfaction on her face.

My arrival disturbed the curtain, and at the noise she got up into a kneeling position, her right hand never leaving her clit. She quietly looked at me while I undressed. She wasn't staring, her gaze was far away as she warmed herself up sexually.

As my undies hit the floor, her right hand left her clit, and made a come-hither gesture towards me. I came to her side, and sucked her fingers, savoring her wetness in my mouth.

Taking her fingers out, I pushed her back onto the bed.

"Itchy?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said, smiling.

Sliding into position in the middle of the king size bed, Marie puts her head on the pillow, both her hands reaching out for me. Accepting her invitation, I snuggle to her face and lightly kiss her cheek, my body on top of hers, almost touching but not quite, my arms supporting my own weight on either side of her torso.

Marie moves her hands down to my hips, guiding me into position between her spread legs. I continued showering her face with kisses, moving down towards her neck. She turns her head to give me better access. Wetting my tongue, I licked the length of her neck on her left side, bottom to top, until my tongue touches her ear.

"Mmmm... aahhh," a soft moan escapes her lips. Marie would only let me do this to her early in foreplay. When highly aroused, her neck and ears would become too sensitive to play with, and are off-limits.

Satisfied with my position, her heels replace her hands on my hips. Her right hand finds my already hard dick, and she starts pumping slowly.

"I need this in me. Now," she demands. I move to let the tip in, and hold it there. I continue to slowly lick and kiss her ear, now wet with saliva.

Pressing her heels on my ass, she tries to urge me inside, rocking her hips up and down. I move my hips back and forth with her, maintaining the shallow penetration and teasing her.

"Now. Baby please, put it in me now," Marie says, pushing my face away from her ear.

Obliging, I push gently into her. She was already very wet. As I push balls deep, Marie responds with a satisfied sigh. I pull almost all the way out, then plunge all the way back in, her heels giving me encouragement and approval. Looking into each other's eyes, we established a relaxed missionary rhythm.

Outside, I can hear the gentle waves meeting the shore. I became aware of our thrusting, moaning and grunting. Our skins softly slapping together. All my senses awakened.

"Babe," she says, "the guys at the buffet, do you think they're fucking now?"

"Now? Stumbling their way back to the room, maybe. Slowly," I said facing her right boob, kissing her hard nipple with puckered lips.

"Yea, I bet, they do it as soon as they get inside their own hedge, not even bothering to get indoors," she says.

Picking up her story, I added, "not even stopping to strip. Ron is so horny, he bends Joanne over, pulling the short skirt above her ass. She has no underwear on." I return to kissing her nipple, picking up the tempo of our fucking.

Marie moans, enjoying the feeling of my teeth softly teasing and biting her nipple, then continued her imagination.

"By the pool. Mmmhhh. But what they don't know," her breathing becomes ragged.

"They didn't notice," Marie says, "there's a gap. In. The. Hedge," my wife grunting each syllable.

"Who's watching, babe?" I played along. "The lifeguard? from his tower?"

"No, we are," she says, "I can see Ron fucking her from behind, her hands holding on to the chair, by the pool. Oh that feels so good, don't stop."

We fuck faster, as my wife starts playing with her clit. Wanting to tease more of this fantasy out of her, I pulled out instead.

Marie flips herself over. Propping her ass up on her knees and planting her face down in the pillow, she reaches back with both hands and spreads her pussy. Wasting no time, I reentered her very wet fuck canal from behind, my balls slapping on her clit.

"Yeah just like that, Ronnie. Fuck me," she says, inserting herself into her fantasy.

For a while now in our relationship, I've noticed my wife developing a kink while watching porn together. She wouldn't admit it, but she is visibly more aroused watching group sex and gangbang porn, licking her lower lip, then biting her own tongue. Her sudden fantasizing about real people, with actual names and faces and insatiable sex drive, fills me with mixed feelings. I was starting to get jealous.

"Ronnie's fucking her. She's moaning and mewling," Marie says, returning to the third person perspective.

"He's fucking Joanne raw," I said, contributing to the imaginary scene.

"Do you think Joanne can take any more? She's begging him to stop," I said.

Punctuating my narrative, I stopped humping. Dear goodness, what a view. Marie's round, perfect peach of an ass, topped by that slim waist. Sweat gives a soft glow to her back, not beads of sweat, but just a hint of moisture. Her short hair slightly wet and matted, from the beach and from the fucking.

Slowly pushing my way back in, I revel in the feeling of my wife's wetness completely surrounding my cock. I decided to push a few more of her kink buttons.

"Ron just saw us watching them. He's looking your way, babe. The sweet young thing from dinner is standing right in front of him. He couldn't believe it. What do you do?"

Her answer was predictable.

"Ron watches as I walk closer, his cock still buried in his wife."

I can feel my wife's hand moving on her clit, tickling the flesh and touching my balls. I resumed fucking her, slowly.

"I undress, like a proper lady. I pull my dress up above my head, and then start unbuttoning Ron's shirt."

"And then what? What does Joanne say?"

"She's just glad for the break. She's been fucked raw seven ways to Sunday."

"What about YOUR husband?" I was starting to feel left out of this scene.

"You," Marie said, her fingers starting to rub faster on her clit, "take my undies off, giving me permission to play with Ron."

"His dick is starting to go soft, babe," Marie continued, "Please, can I play with Ronnie's dick? Do you want me to suck him?"

Obliging, I put two fingers near her face, and she started licking and sucking them, like a popsicle.

"Such a nice dick babe, so stiff," Marie says in between licking my fingers.

I decided to push a bit further.

"Is it big?"

Marie nodded.

"7 inches, bigger than you, with a bend in the middle."

Ouch.

"Maybe I should give Joanne some attention. She feels left out," I said, pulling out, pausing, then ramming my cock to the hilt, establishing a new rhythm.

"Nooo," Marie said, her o's mixing with a moan.

"She's going inside to get a drink. It's just us three babe. You, me, and Ron." She punctuated his name by circling the tip of my fingers with her tongue.

I could feel myself building up to a climax.

"Sorry, time out. I'm getting close," I tell her.

With her own orgasm still a while away, Marie pulls herself off my dick, sits up, and pats the spot on the bed she just vacated, indicating me to take her place. I started to lie down, but she has another idea.

"Sit up on the headboard," my wife says. I followed her instruction.

Spreading my legs, she takes my dick into her mouth, not moving. This is her preferred way of bringing me down from the edge. I run my fingers through her hair, caressing her.

Her hips look just as lovely from this angle, too. My wife's butt, high up in the air, faces away from me, towards the darkened foyer. As if inviting, daring another man to walk in and take her from behind.

"He's behind you," I told Marie. "Ron is standing right behind you. Are you going to ask him to fuck you?"

With a wet slurp, Marie extracted her face from my cock, and shook her head.

"No, Not this way."

My wife sits up, and turns around. Sitting on the bed between my spread thighs, she leans back on my chest. Now we're both sitting in the glow of the bedside lamp, facing the darkness beyond the curtain. Taking both of my hands, Marie places them on top of her thighs.

"I want my husband to give me permission, to present me to another lover," she said.

Whoa, where did she learn that from?

In the silence, I hear the sound of the distant waves returning. Relentlessly beating the shore, echoing our heartbeats and the sexual energy in the room.

Obeying her, I place my hands under her knees, and pulled them apart. Her thighs went across mine on either side, exposing and spreading her labia towards the ceiling. In the middle, I can see the man in the canoe, standing proud. This canoe was recently in a storm, I thought, judging from its drenched occupant, and the waves of wet hair around it.

With her left hand, Marie reached for her pubis. Her three first fingers stiffened, as if preparing for penetration. Instead, she paused, her fingertips lightly toying with the tips of her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

"Ronnie wants to fuck me now babe, is it okay with you?"

I nodded the affirmative.

"Ron, Marie has been eyeing you, undressing you in her mind all night," I said to her imaginary lover, "My wife wants your big, hard, cock." I made the point of emphasizing each word.

"Give my dear Marie a honeymoon fucking she'll never forget."

Hearing these words, my wife plunges three fingers from deep into her pussy, surprising me with its speed and force.

"AaaAaaaAaAaaaahhh..." Marie moans rhythmically, her voice reflecting what her fingers are doing inside her, punishing her g-spot, conjuring the masculine energy of her imaginary lover. Her right hand starts to squeeze her right tit, then pinching her nipple hard. Holding her legs wide, I hitch a ride on her wild sexual ride, and feel my cock stiffen to rock hardness.

"Play with my clit. Play with my clit," she begs, needing the external stimulation to send her over the edge. I let go of her right knee, and brought my hand to her mouth.

My wife hungrily licks my fingers, getting them wet. I put my saliva slicked fingers on her clit, rubbing hard and fast, left and right. Not gentle circles, when she's this close to cumming. Her unceasing masturbatory assault wedges my hand between her hand and her pussy.

Playing into her scene, I said, "I can feel him, babe. He's fucking you so deep. Does it feel good?"

"Fuck. Yes. So. Deep. FUUUUUUUCKKK," Marie screamed as she climaxed, hard.

Instead of enjoying her afterglow, she turned to face me and mounted my hard pole in one swift motion.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck fuck me," she said, her hips bucking wildly, her orgasm unbroken. Holding her body close to mine, thrusting up to meet her, I came not long after, squirting my jizz inside her. I felt my cum coating my dick, lubricating our coupling, but still Marie wouldn't stop. I had no idea whether my orgasm triggered her second one, or she had one very long one.

Finally coming down from her high, she unmounted me and laid to my side. She took my deflating dick in one hand, and started playing with it slowly, knowing how sensitive I am having just come.

"Wow," was all I could think of.

"Thank you," she said, kissing my nipple.

All fucked out, I nevertheless enjoy her attention.

"But, what happens to poor Joanne now?" I tease, after a long pause.

Still playing with my dick, and now sucking my nipple into her mouth, Marie seems uninterested in following through. I feel myself coming down from my own afterglow.

"Joanne walks out of the cabin, still wearing that dress, sees the three of us naked, on the patio by the pool. Ooh, She's jealous," Marie says, finally mentioning Joanne by name. I wonder if my wife is leaving a door open into another fantasy...

"Not jealous of the dicking you received, in fact," I pushed my luck, running my hand on her body, tracing the line from her torso, to her waist, to her hip.

"Her pussy is happy for the break. But she craves some attention for herself," I said, waiting for Marie's reaction. Too far?

Marie playfully bit my nipple. Ow.

Marie gives me a smile and a look that tells me she's taking the bait. I tell Marie to lay down on her back and spread her legs.

"You tell Joanne that you've never been with a girl," I said, approaching Marie's pussy with my face.

"So Joanne asks me to go first."

I lick my wife's outer lips, tasting her juices mixed with my own. Marie sighs in reply. My tongue starts exploring the folds of her opening, tasting our collective jizz, breathing in the sensual aroma.

"Deeper," Marie moans, "stick that tongue, ahh, deep in her pussy."

I dig deeper, parting the pink lips of her pussy. More cum leaks out, covering the tip of my tongue, and flowing onto my chin.

"I want to give you a taste of Joanne," I tell my wife.

Leaving her crotch, I approached her face to kiss her. Tentatively, our lips touch. Usually, neither of us liked the taste of semen. Marie opened her lips and started licking mine, sharing the taste of our sex.

"Mmm, I can taste Ron too," Marie says. "Did they fuck earlier?"

"Oh yeah, first thing in the morning," I said, while Marie starts licking my chin, scooping the cum off it.

"Right before dinner, before leaving, they fucked once again," I narrated, while returning to her pussy.

I did this several times, giving her head, then kissing her mouth. The love juice intoxication replaces our long gone alcohol buzz, and I can feel her arousal starting to stir again.

I place my semi hard cock on the entrance to her love tunnel. The juices mixed with our saliva eased the entry. We started fucking again, missionary, slowly.

"Babe," Marie says, softly.

"If Joanne were here, what would she be doing?" My wife asks, already reading my mind.

"I'd have her sit on your face," I answered.

"Facing you?"

I nodded.

"You like that, won't you?" Marie said, "You spent dinner staring at her tits."

"She's sitting on your face, dear," I continued, "looking at Ron, asking for permission."

"Ron smiles and nods. I think he likes to watch," Marie responded.

"Joanne leans forward, hugging me. Every time I plunge into you, you moan into her pussy. She likes it. We both kiss and make out, on top of you, necking like horny teenagers."

I can feel the hardness returning to my dick, inside my wife.

"Babe, I don't want to have my face buried in her ass crack."

"Okay, let's turn her around. Now she's facing you, riding your face. How does it taste?"

"I squeeze her tits," Marie said, "and she gets wetter. A lot of Ron's cum dripping out."

Color me surprised. That's the first time my wife ever described herself interacting sexually with another woman. And before tonight, she never enjoyed the taste of cum. Every time I came in her mouth, she would politely hold it in and walk to the bathroom, where she would empty and clean her mouth.

My cock at full hardness, I started banging my wife in earnest.

"I think Joanne's about to cum babe," I tell Marie, signaling my approaching orgasm.

"She wants you to play with her boobs, too," Marie says, pulling my hand and placing it on her A-cup tits. In my mind, I picture my wife on the bed, our voluptuous dinner companion sitting on her face. All of us bucking our hips, looking for extra stimuli, reaching for pleasure. I imagined reaching around Joanne and grabbing her boobs.

"Her pussy is dripping on my face babe," Marie says, "She's leaking even more Ron juice. Mmmyum."

Her words and the lewd imagery sends me over the edge. I came deep in my wife's pussy for the second time that night, emptying whatever's left in my nuts.

There were no words left to say. We kissed and cuddled, our sweaty bodies drifting off to sleep. And out in the distance, the unceasing ocean waves now sound relaxing, breaking over the dark sandy beach to sing a lullaby.

VI

My mind returns to the present day, as I round the last turn to our house. The events from the first day of our honeymoon are now more than a dozen years in the past, but our adventures together in the early days of our marriage set the tone for the many years to come.

Dear Marie, I don't think you'll ever read this story. But if by some chance you do come across it, even though the names and details have been changed, I'm sure you'll recognize the people and places right away.

These past 14 years, you've been a loving wife, a wonderful mother for our children, and such a dirty, nasty, horny slut. And for all of that, for all the things you are, I love you so, so much.

12