Honey's Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
3 young French Cyclist brighten Honey's day.
3.3k words
4.56
5.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in London all my life and happily relying on public transport meant I had no reason or great desire to learn to drive, this was sorely tested when my husband suggested that now the kids were off hand at university and his work could be done remotely that we should move out to the country. This with promises of regular visits back to London and us entertaining in our big house in the country meant I was going to have to go along with it.

The house that we settled on was very remote with only a pub within walking distance, it was idyllic and quiet, everything opposite from our family home in North London.

Within a few weeks of moving in two things happened first the pub closed and secondly my husband thought it would be a good idea to throw 26 years of marriage and take up with a girl 15 years his junior back in London, leaving me very alone in the country.

Obviously, I was devastated but I have my pride and the outpouring of sympathy from family and friends was met with a defiant 'I will Survive' stiff upper lip response, I spent hours on the phone to my k**s reassuring them I was fine and not to worry, even though deep down I was frightened and alone.

It should be noted that although I'm writing this into a porn site, at the time I was not into porn, I was naive and unaware, often the butt of jokes with my friends who talked more openly about sex, their affairs and male strip shows, all of which I was completely innocent. Maybe had I discovered porn I may have been more distracted and less bored.

It had been four weeks of this boredom since he'd left and most of that time completely isolated, so when his mother, with whom I always had a good relationship, invited herself over, I was excited for the company and interaction. I had no idea of her agenda but hoped that we could both condemn him and her beg me to forgive him. It gave me reason to dress up and I did my hair, nail, and make-up and, although 47, I looked at myself and was proud of the picture I presented myself in the mirror.

I prepared sandwiched and cake and awaited her arrival. Dead on 11:00 she arrived and without a 'greeting she pointed her finger at me and meanly hissed that I should stop poising the k**s against him and accept the situation, within seconds of her arrival she was leaving. I was apoplectic with rage, I had never tried to turn the k**s against him, they were old enough to make up their own mind up that he was a shit.

I dashed upstairs and resolved myself not to cry, took off the pretty summer dress and threw it on the bed with my bra and put on a t-shirt and shorts and made my way out into the garden, donned my gardening gloves and started, ignorantly and aggressively dead heading and pruning.

Soon my mind was lost in my frantic massacre of anything unruly and I was completely lost in my garden. This trance was broken when I heard a voice calling from the front of the house, I looked around and saw three young guys on bicycles, one of whom looked a little distressed, I quickly made my way from the side of the house and went to meet the boys. The boys were French and one of them was dehydrated and in need of a drink, I invited them all in and we made our way to the kitchen.

The boys explained that they were cycling around England and raising money for breast cancer in memory and respect for Leo's mother (Leo was the dehydrated lad). The other two were Andre who did most of the talking and Claude who was black and towered over the other two. Soon the worry over Leo subsided as he got a drink of water inside him, and the guys explained that they had been trying to get to the pub for drink and food and maybe rooms to sleep in but it was closed. We chatted about their cause, and they explained that a lot of the money they raised was online and they posted blogs and pictures whenever they could get online.

It was lovely to have fresh young company and I was glad that they took me up on my offer of sandwiches and tea. I asked how I could make a donation to their cause, but Leo asked if I would consider letting them shower and use the Wi-fi to send their blogs, which would be more than generous. I obviously agreed and said that I still wanted to donate.

I led all three boys upstairs and grabbed three big white towels and put Andre into the family bathroom, put Leo into my son's room ensuite and Claude into my bathroom and told them to shout if they needed anything. As I returned to the landing, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my nipples clearly poking through the t-shirt I'd put on and wondered what they must think of me.

I'd asked them to leave their clothes outside the room and I'd wash them all, plus the dirty smelly stuff in their ruck sacks, I'm not sure when it fully dawned on me that I'd arranged to have 3 naked boys cloaked only in towels for the next few hours, but I thought I could offer them some of my son's shorts and tops.

I sorted out the washing and prepared some more food and drinks for the boys before hearing Andre calling me from the lounge.

I went through to be met by the three guys freshly out of the shower standing in front of my inglenook fireplace all wearing only the white bath towel that I'd given them each, a small tripod with a camera was pointing at them and when Andre asked me if I would help take a few pictures of them for the blog with my fireplace as a background I had to kneel down to properly see the viewer on the camera. Looking at the three boys through the camera she noticed how fit they all looked and on instruction I clicked the camera when Andre asked me to, the three of them took up similar poses and facial expressions, showing delight or looking moody, punching the air as if they'd scored a goal, and so on. Andre then walked over and as I went to get up, put his hand on my shoulder, said something about checking the photos before going back to the lads as they all turned their back to me and the camera and went through more poses, hands in the air, looking over their shoulders and generally fooling around.

Then after Andre said something the boys undid the towels and held them in front of themselves presenting me and the camera with three perfect peachy bottoms, I blushed red and clicked on demand as the boys again posed for the camera.

When Andre came over to me, he didn't retie his towel but just held it to his crotch as he again stood over me and checked my snaps, although his most intimate parts were covered, I still felt incredibly embarrassed, and my cheeks were burning. He made a few complimentary remarks about the shots to me and then went back to join the others and now that all faced me, their towels held in front of their crotches.

I looked at the viewer and tried to appear cool, as though having three young hunky naked guys holding towels in my lounge was a regular occurrence, but inside my heart was beating in my chest and my throat was dry. On demand I clicked the camera as again the boys took on similar poses as before with Andre telling me that their audience was female, and they could get more donations if the ladies enjoyed the pictures. I snapped a few pictures as they posed, punching the air or flexing their free arms' muscles before Andre said something and all three dropped their towels and stood naked in front of my fireplace. I fixed my eyes on the viewer, scared to look up to make the scene real, preferring the view through the camera to make it seem like a naughty film.

The boys shifted around collectively, and Andre casually explained that nude pics brought in more donations. I clicked as instructed and looked at the three naked boys. Impressive bodies were supplemented by very impressive penises that dangled in front of them, but Claude, the physically biggest of the trio, had a ridiculously large appendage hanging between his legs, and although I am not an expert in this field, my husband is very small in comparison to the French white boys, he had something that was very exceptional. I took pics as instructed and again Andre moved over to me to look at the pictures taken making no attempt to cover himself up but put his hand on my shoulder and again coolly complimented my photography skills.

The boys then talked briefly in French to one another, and I quickly realised that they were all around me, with me kneeling eye level to their most intimate areas, I didn't know what to say or where to look but the boys made no consideration to cover themselves up or show any modesty. After their chat Andre asked if we could help them further and explained that an older woman on their fanbase was a big fan of Leo and was very generous with donations, he said that she was very wealthy but mocked her husband and loved to spend her evenings looking at our pics, especially to Leo, and chatting online him. He said that she had painted a scenario where her beautiful, manicured hand with Wedding ring and red nail varnish would dig into his buttocks and would I offer my hand as a prop?

I was stunned, but the boys encouraged me, and Leo turned around and presented his peachy bum to me for my hand to find and grab whilst Andre took snaps. Claude had moved behind me and, whilst telling me how grateful they all were, started to rub my shoulder, I looked down and saw his big black hands gently rub and squeeze my shoulders. Looking at his notes Andre said that she also wanted to kiss his 'derriere' and leave a red lipstick kiss on it, and with more encouragement in his voice he asked if I would kiss his friend's bottom. Feeling as though I had no choice and feeling more relaxed, I leant forward and planted a kiss on Leo's left buttock, the result was impressive and again I was congratulated and a figure of €40 from this lady alone was suggested. Leo turned around after his lip-sticked bum had been snapped by Andre and I couldn't miss that his penis had grown as it bobbed in front of my face.

Andre looked at his notes and suggested that there were 'just a few more' if I was ok with it. I nodded and was asked to put my hand on his flat stomach and pics were taken, then a 'kiss' on his white tan line where his belt would be, as I leant forward his penis touched my neck, but I made the kiss and Andre took the shot.

Adre then sounded a bit more reticent, as Claude continued to massage my neck and back, reading from his notes he said, "It is up to you, but we could get €100 for this one, she wants to hold his cock with her Wedding finger on show".

The word 'cock' rang in my ears and Claude added "one hundred Euros" in a hushed tone. I looked up at Leo and smiled at him and reached forward with my hand and placed it around his 'cock'. All three guys gave a sigh and as Andre clicked the camera, I felt the warm cock in my hand stiffen and grow.

More words of encouragement were bantered around as I was encouraged to hold him and 'pose' for the camera, until Andre said "OK, that was fantastic but maybe this last one might be too far" then leaving a pause, whilst I noticed that I hadn't let go of Leo, he said "your lips, just your lips, not your face, but your lips on the tip of his cock would be the finale shot and €200".

I looked up at the two expectant naked boys and nodded and said, "not my face though" and they nodded back. I pursed my lips as Andre squatted down to my left and held Leo's hard cock pointing at my face, I took a gulp, looked up at Leo, who stared back at me, and put my pouting lip on the tip of his cock, all the boys again audibly sighed, especially Leo and Andre clicked his camera before suggesting we try the shot 'hand-free', I looked over at him and then went back to the pose position and nodded and rested his cock on my lips and took my hand away but it twitched and fell away, I quickly grabbed it and opened my mouth a little bit more and took a bit more of the head into my mouth and removed my hand as Andre got the shot he wanted, Leo sighed even louder than before and his hand came down and touched my face, I looked up at him and then he did it: gently but firmly he pushed his cock into my mouth and I felt the warmth and hardness on my tongue and I didn't resist. Things moved quickly then, Claude moved his around to my front and started to massage my boobs, Leo held my face now with both hands and started to rock his body so that his cock moved in and out of my mouth.

Claude's hands soon hand my top up and my boobs out as he roughly man-handled them, Leo continued to, know he said, 'fuck her face' before Andre moved him to one side and put his hard cock into my mouth. Despite the fact that I'd not had a cock in my mouth for 15 years (ok, ok maybe that's why he left me!) I felt that I was doing a good job and the boys were full of lewd praise for me. I loved the attention and the feelings coursing through my body.

Leo's voice then piped up and I heard him ask "have you ever sucked a big black cock?" Without giving an answer I felt Claude's hand leave my boobs, my top removed as Andre's cock pulled out of my mouth and Claude's black frame was presented in front of me. I looked up at him first and smiled then down at his cock which jutted out of his body looking big and angry.

Now the two boys are fine specimens of young men, and their cocks are lovely, but nothing to compare with their friend Claude. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took as much of the head of his cock into my mouth and revelled in the lewd comments that Leo and Andre made as their black friend's cock entered my mouth. Claude was more direct and huskily whispered "suck it bitch" as the other two started to feel up my boobs. Two pairs of excited hands on my boobs and the biggest cock in the World in my mouth and I was ecstasy.

My mouth struggled with Claude's pride and joy until I felt him pull out of my mouth and lift me up. All three boys were standing close to me as Claude put his tongue where his cock had just been and passionately kissed me as hands fiddled with my shorts and soon, I was as naked as the boys. Three pairs of hands were now fondling my body, and I felt a hand go down my bottom and reach under, I opened my legs and tried make access to my most intimate part accessible.

Leo broke the silence and intensity by announcing that in Andre I was in the presence of the best 'pussy eater' in France and the boys lifted me over to the sofa. As I sat down my legs instinctively opened and I watched as Andre positioned himself and started displaying his 'pussy eating' skills, I moaned audibly before Leo reacquainted his cock with the inside of my mouth and I relished the attention once again.

Leo and Claude took it in turns to put their cocks into my mouth, but I was more focused on the orgasm building up in me and as I climaxed the boys offered mock congratulation to Andre and his 'magic tongue'. Claude put his face close to mine and gruffly said "English Milf, we are going to fuck you now".

I wasn't sure what Milf meant, but I knew what was in store for me and kissed him. Soon the boys had repositioned me on the rug in front of the inglenook on all fours and I watched as Leo went behind me with his cock in his hand, I looked over my shoulder at him and felt his hard cock press against my tingling opening. Two or three thrust and he was in, and a few more and he was building up speed and force, this young man was fucking me better than my husband ever had. A couple of smacks rained down on my bottom and then Andre's cock appeared at my face, and he said, "we are going to spit-roast you now!". I heard the boys laughing and clapping hands together as they took me from both ends, then Andre pulled out of my mouth and Claude's big blackcock entered my mouth to more revelry from the boys. Leo pulled out of me, and Andre pushed himself into me after a quick, sharp smack on my bottom. I looked up at Claude as I sucked his cock and rocked to the rhythm of Andre's action and saw that he had his phone out and was filming us. The frown on my face spoke to him and he reassured me that this was just for the guys, not the blog and something for them to 'enjoy' on their travels.

Andre pulled out and Claude made his way around to my upturned bum, more mockery came from the lads as Claude struggled at first but as he thrust into me for the third time, I felt another orgasm rip through me. My body bucked and I writhed, and Claude thrust in and out of me, my head was no on the floor with my arms outstretched in front of me, my head lolled to one side and I watched as Leo filmed me with one hand and rubbed his beautiful cock with the other.

Soon Claude pulled out and the boys put me on my knees looking up at them as they gathered around all stroking their cocks. I was told that English Milfs loved French cum and that I needed to open my mouth. I duly did as I was told and watched as the three beat furiously beat their cocks in front of my face. First Leo groaned and someone pushed my face to face his cock and stream after stream of hot sticky cum hit my face and my tongue. Claude came next whilst exalting that Black French cum was best, then Andre grabbed my head, pushed his lovely cock into my mouth and filled my mouth with his cum whilst ordering me to swallow it.

I looked up at the three grinning boys although my left eye was closed with cum and smiled, I even opened my mouth to prove I'd swallowed my treat and looked at the camera and said, "French cock is best!"

Andre told me that they wanted to stay over and asked if I was OK with it, I nodded and smiled.