Honey's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
The boys need more help raising money from Honey.
2k words
4.38
3.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roast beef, roast potatoes, and yorkshire pudding were in the oven. From the kitchen window, Honey watched the three boys, wearing just shorts, play football in the garden. Admiring their lean, muscled bodies Honey wondered what might be in store after dinner. She had already tasted their cum and felt their lovely cocks deep inside her pussy, which she could feel starting to tingle as she recalled how good these boys made her feel.

Honey grabbed a few cans of Coca-Cola from the fridge and took them out to the boys. Although it was seven o'clock in the evening the sun was still warm and the boys glistened with sweat as they came over to collect their drinks. Leo thanked Honey and sipped his Coke while checking his phone. He let out a whistle as he checked his "England Trip Blog".

" You're not going to believe how much we've received in donations today," Leo exclaimed.

"Five hundred?" ventured Claude.

"More," Leo replied

"A thousand?"

"More."

"Two thousand?"

"Close, two thousand three hundred euros! Woohoo! " said a delighted Leo

The three boys all whooped with joy.

"Thank you so much, Honey," Andre said and kissed her hand.

Leo studied the blog, in particular reading comments and requests from the audience. He showed the requests to Andre and Claude who raised their eyebrows and feigned shock at some of these.

"Honey, we have been promised another two thousand euros for some more photos," Leo said.

"Just your body, not your face," he added.

Honey was pleased to help and was delighted at the fundraising efforts so far.

"Sure, guys just let me know what you want me to do," Honey said.

"Can we do some shots in the garden?" asked Leo

"Sure, this part of the garden is concealed from the neighbours,"

Honey soon found herself being undressed by Andre and Claude while Leo clicked away on his camera. They removed her bra and Leo took a picture of the two boys licking her nipples. The two boys got their cocks out and Honey's hands were placed on the two erect cocks. Next, her jeans and knickers were removed and the two boys had their faces pictured alongside her pussy. Then it got really serious, as Honey was forced to lie down and open her legs, displaying her most intimate area to the camera. She looked nervously at Leo who signalled two thousand euros. Andre opened her pussy with his fingers and Claude licked Honey's clit as Leo snapped away. Claude brought his cock to Honey's mouth which opened wide to let his huge unit in. Andre slid two fingers into her wet pussy and started to finger fuck her as Leo moved around to get the best view. Honey looked nervously at Leo, who reassured her that any face shots would be blurred using special software they had installed on their computer. Honey soon found herself astride Claude riding his huge cock. She moaned as an orgasm engulfed her and the two boys offered ample encouragement. Andre moved behind her and Honey wondered what he was up to as she looked around nervously. He opened her bum cheeks and he put his tongue onto her anus. Leo snapped away while telling Andre to go a bit deeper. He did as Leo asked and Honey moaned as she felt his warm, wet tongue slip into her anus.

"That's the shot she wanted!" Leo exclaimed as he checked the pictures in the camera viewer.

"A lady is going to give me 500 euros for that one," Leo said grinning.

Honey slid off Claude's cock and checked her watch.

"Dinner will be in fifteen minutes guys. Get yourself dressed," said Honey as she pulled on her knickers, and bra and squeezed into her jeans and t-shirt.

The roast beef dinner was an absolute triumph. This was washed down by three bottles of Chateauneuf de Pape so all four of them were quite ***** by the time they had finished dessert of trifle (courtesy of M&S) and some coffee. This was followed by some liquors as Honey and the boys listened to and danced to music in the lounge. Inevitably, this led to more sex as the boys took turns pleasing Honey. Claude fucked her on the table, Leo fucked her doggy style on the floor, Andre fucked her on the chair and she was spit-roasted on the settee by random combinations of the three of them. After a full ninety minutes of intense screwing the boys finally unloaded copious amounts of sperm on various parts of Honey's anatomy.

The next morning, Honey was woken by a shaft of sunlight piercing through the curtains of her bedroom. Leo was sleeping naked on her left-hand side, Andre was on her right and he was also still asleep, Claude was nowhere to be seen. Honey was wearing one of Andre's t-shirts he had been wearing the day before. She had a very sore head and a very sore pussy. Suddenly, Claude appeared with a tray of four cups of coffee, he had done some waiting judging by the way he easily balanced the tray in one hand.

"Bonjour monsiers, bonjour maidmoiselle!" Claude said brightly.

"Good morning Claude," said Honey, unable to avert her eyes from his huge, flaccid penis dangling between his legs.

The two other boys stirred, said good morning to Honey, rolled out of bed, and grabbed a coffee each. Leo planted a kiss on Honey's cheek and thanked her for everything the two other boys concurred and also planted a sweet little kiss on her cheek.

"We will be on our way this morning Honey, but again thanks so much for your hospitality. We have had an amazing time" said Leo.

I will make you some breakfast before you go and a few sandwiches for the road," Honey said. The boys all smiled cheerfully and Andre told her she had been too kind.

"How much money has the blog made?" asked Honey.

Leo checked his phone, and his eyes widened slightly as he saw the amount.

"So far, seven thousand, six hundred and fifty euros. The boys (and Honey) let out a big cheer.

"That's amazing," said Honey.

Honey showered and fixed bacon and eggs for the boys, she was too hungover to eat. The boys also showered and hungrily ate their breakfasts, which they thoroughly enjoyed. The boys packed their gear in their rucksacks, along with the sandwiches Honey had made. It was about 10 am and the boys were just about to head off when Leo checked the blog again.

Leo puffed his cheeks as he read a couple of messages, which he showed to Andre and Claude.

"Ohh la la," exclaimed Andre.

"Honey, we have had two requests which will make the total up to ten thousand euros. The first is five hundred euros for us to film you spanking your little white arse. The second his two thousand euros for pictures of us giving you anal sex," said Leo.

Honey felt her cheeks redden as she blushed profusely.

"I'm OK with you smacking my bum, but no to the anal sex, sorry guys," Honey said assertively.

The boys looked disappointed and Honey wondered whether there was a flash of anger in Andre's eyes, but perhaps she was imagining it.

Honey was wearing a flowery dress and asked the boys whether she should take it off. They told her to leave it on and they would work around it. The boys positioned her in the doggy position with her knees on a footstool, which was adjacent to the front door. Leo had his camera ready and Andre lifted her dress above her lower back revealing a pair of skimpy, blue, M&S knickers. These were soon removed and Honey wriggled her bum seductively at the camera. Leo took a close-up of Honey's very white bottom, the boys made comments about it being so white as Andre and Claude each spanked an arse cheek. It was harder than Honey had expected but she gritted her teeth and thought of the blog. Claude disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a large wooden spoon which, as it struck her bum, was even more painful than their bare hands.

"You may have a bruise or two in the morning," said Andre and the boys laughed while Honey managed to wriggle her bum again. A few more spanks and the boys were finished. Leo showed Honey the photos of the before and after view of her bum, it was a deep crimson colour and to Honey's shock, her skin was almost broken in one or two places.

Claude reached into his rucksack and took out a jar of Vaseline.

"Two thousand euros Honey, let's get to that ten thousand number. Please please, we'll be very gentle," Leo pleaded.

The boys were so sweet, Honey thought, and two thousand pounds for breast cancer was such a good cause and it was something she hadn't done for a long time, and they were three gorgeous men. Honey found herself nodding and meekly saying OK as she bit her bottom lip.

Leo offered his cock, already semi-erect, to Honey's mouth and she accepted it willingly. Using her tongue to explore every crevice of his lovely cock. In the meantime, Andre had dipped his fingers in the vaseline and inserted a finger in Honey's anus. Claude pushed down on Honey's shoulders forcing her arse slightly higher. Andre by now had two fingers in her very tight bumhole. Leo removed his cock from Honey's mouth and reached for the Vaseline, and smeared some on his now fully erect cock.

Claude opened Honey's arse cheeks as Leo offered his cock to her anus. The Vaseline helped things go smoothly and Honey gasped as she felt him enter her. Andre was holding the camera while offering encouragement to Leo and Honey. Andre moved around so Honey could suck his cock as he was next in line. Leo built up a good speed and Honey's tight anus caused Leo to shoot his cum, all over her bright crimson bottom.

Andre was hard now, he too smeared some Vaseline on his cock, and with Claude still opening her arse cheeks, he slid his cock into her tight hole. Andre was bigger than Leo and Honey found this more uncomfortable. Claude sensed this and started to massage Honey's clit with his right hand. This relaxed Honey and the experience became more pleasurable.

"That feels good," she said quietly as her pussy and arse were pleasured by these naughty boys. As Claude rubbed her pussy, she felt the first orgasm approaching.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum," she told the boys as the waves of orgasm engulfed her. Her orgasm tipped Andre over the edge, and he ejaculated, shooting his cum all over Honey's lower back.

"Two down, one to go," said Leo.

Claude had a full erection from watching his buddies bugger Honey. Andre passed him the Vaseline, which he passed to Honey. Realising this was the last time she was going to feel this magnificent cock. Honey savoured the moment, slowly applying the Vaseline down his huge shaft and she made sure every part of his incredible dome was covered.

"Ready?" Claude asked

"Oh yes, Claude, I'm ready, fuck my arse," Honey replied.

The boys loved this display of slutiness and made some lewd comments as Claude circled Honey and placed his massive cock on Honey's anus. Even though his cock was smeared in Vaseline, it was still a very tight fit. Honey opened her cheeks for him, and after a few hard pushes, she eventually gave way, allowing his massive tip into her channel. She felt fingers gently rubbing her clit and moaned with pleasure at these sensations. Claude fucked her firmly but gently and being careful not to put it in too far. This worked for Honey, and she rapidly approached another orgasm. Claude felt her muscles contract as she orgasmed and Honey gasped at these incredible sensations.

"I'm ready to cum Honey. Where would you like it?" he asked

"I want to taste it. I want the taste of you with me all day," she replied.

Claude did as requested, filling Honey's pretty mouth with a stream of cum. Honey savoured the taste before swallowing the load and said to the camera.

"French cum is best,"

The boys dressed and Honey put her knickers back on, and kissed the boys goodbye telling them she would follow their blog for the rest of the trip.