Hootie 03

Story Info
Hootie makes it half through the Halloween party.
3.4k words
3.83
2.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hootie 03

Well, I made it out of the second-floor room in the main house and back to the party barn just in time to greet the headlights of the pizza delivery folks. I even walked out to their car to meet them in person and to make sure Jimmy J had an eye mask. I was pretty sure that Brie would be in some sort of themed costume already because that's how she rolls anyways. With her, you never know if your pizza will be delivered by a skater girl or a rock climber girl or maybe even a mid-evil damsel, but never in distress. I just so happen to live in the same Condo complex as Brie, so we kind of know each other and I've grown accustom to her silly antics.

And just as I suspected, Jimmy J needed a mask and Brie was ready to go as a, ah, maybe an Army Brat? LOL, it was hard to tell, but as usual, she was neat and tidy in her camo, although the enemy would easily spot her electrified platinum blonde hair from far off.

"Hey Brie, hey Jimmy J. I hope you two can stay for a few minutes. Jimmy J, you'll need to wear this mask per Skippy's party rules and Brie, well, I suppose many of the guys in there would surrender to you. So, how many of these containers go to the barn?"

"All of them, this is our only delivery for now. Brie, start grabbing boxes. So Hootie, who is in there?"

"Well, there is a decent crowd, but your future girlfriend Suzie is not one of them, so have some fun. I mean, the word is that you haven't put a ring on it yet, so, you know, right?"

Of course, Jimmy J, had to go all "the good Pizza Shop employee" bitch crazy.

"We can't stay long. It's the rules. Get with it Brie."

"Oh, I see, well, Jimmy J, Paulette is one hot Wonder Woman. You should, you know, check that out for yourself. Besides, Brie's boyfriend is here and it would be nice of you to give them a few minutes together Jimmy J. Should I grab these boxes?"

"Whoa, wait a minute, who is my boyfriend?"

"Triple T and he's looking like one fine ass Tarzan. Oh, and dateless, I might add."

"Holy snap, Tanner is here? Snap! So, Jimmy J, it's Paulette as Wonder Woman and I promise I'll never say a word to Suzie. I mean, 20 minutes, right?"

"Wait a minute here. Old school Wonder Woman or modern Wonder Woman?"

"Does it matter? It's Paulette in a red and gold corset."

"No, it doesn't matter, I was just taking a minute to check out your costume. Ah, Cleopatra or something?"

"Nefertiti, Queen of the Dessert, way back in the day. Nerf ball titties for short. Hey, where did bubble butt get off to?"

"Well, you said that Tanner T. Tinkle was in there, so, you know. Ugh, I'll take the rest of the boxes."

"Wait, um, Jimmy J, listen, what's wrong with me? Nobody wants to unravel and ravage me."

"You mean the right people don't want to unravel you, right? Stop being so picky and get over Skippy. Maybe I should have Zack stop tonight? I'm sure he would be happy to ravage you. Now, grab a couple of boxes and let's go see the wonder that is a woman named Paulette."

I suppose it was shame on me for scoping out Jimmy J so closely as we walked the remainder of the food containers back towards the barn. I mean, he doesn't get enough credit as being such a handsome young man.

Anyways, I pointed out the food service table and looked around for Brie, who I spotted over in the corner by the apple bobbing barrel. Also, you would think that there would be apples in the apple bobbing barrel.

I motioned Wonder Woman over and left her and Jimmy J alone to stack up the pizza boxes while I made my way to what I found out was just a rain barrel and not an apple bobbing barrel because bobbing for apples is gross these days.

"Hey Triple T Tarzan, looking good with all that bare chest exposed. Not to mention that you're looking good with that piece of arm candy."

"Hey Hootie and thanks for the special delivery of delivery T-Girl Brie. So, the word is that you know of a secret place for us to, you know, talk in private?"

"Oh, I do know of a place, but it will cost you."

"HEY, my time is short! So, let's get with it."

"Hah, you're short! As I was saying, I know of a very special place, but it will cost you. Triple T, will you please take my hand as we walk?"

Oh, that pissed Brie off alright, but I only led him by the hand for a few steps before I brought the two of them together. Yup, and then they ignored me as we made the long walk to the main farmhouse.

"Alright lovers, up these steps are a few rooms, but don't expect much furniture. Brie will have to be on her knees or up against the wall or both."

"And you're still here for what reason, nerf ball titties?"

"Well, I think it's customary for lovers to kiss before they head upstairs."

"OMG, ignore nerf ball titties Triple T. She's just all bitch crazy and stuff."

And then OMG, Triple T grabbed that T-Girl, spun that T-Girl around and BOOM, went straight for the lip locking win! And then, OMG, they weren't stopping. And then SOB, I had to turn and leave, you know, after I gently patted Tarzan on the chest. But I left them with some loving parting words.

"Oh, the guy laying on the floor in the tiny room huffing and puffing is my boyfriend Andrew, so leave him alone. And by the way, yes, I said huffing and puffing."

And then I didn't make it very far because just as I turned the dark hallway corner, well, guess who I ran into? Yup, Wonder Woman and Jimmy J, looking around like they were lost. I cleared my throat.

"Oh, there you are nerf balls, so, the word is that you know of some secret and hidden stairway."

"Hmmm, I do, but it's customary for, well, never mind. This way. Um, there is a little activity up there, so watch where you look. I mean, Jimmy J, you may not want to see Brie that way. Maybe I should scope it out first."

"We got this Hootie, but you're welcome to watch. And by that, I mean we got this and Jimmy J is shy, so don't watch or participate. Let's go Jimmy J."

And all of that was just as well because I still had party duties to attend to. I went bitch crazy sorting out the pizza boxes and the paper plates and then said the hell with these people because Brie was way too close to my spent boyfriend in the main farmhouse.

Oh, and never mind that I trot pretty good for a Mummy. That's just the wonder of a jumpsuit.

Aa I hustled back upstairs the unknown rooms, well, I received a shock and an eyeful. It wasn't a shock to find Brie on her hands and knees as Triple T thrust in and out of her, but it was a shock to see how she positioned herself over Andrew's lap! I was going to body slam her and bring that sex sandwich to an end, but I remembered how quickly Andrew pops off, so I lifted my phone and captured the action on video. I mean, Chang lurkers love that stuff and I'm still trying to get a little cred on Chang, so I captured it instead of stopping it. Besides, it was the first time that I actually heard such sloppy and hot sex noise, so I may have been in a small trance. Also, sex may be messy, but sex noise is hot!

"Louder Brie, more slurping stuff."

LOL, she didn't disappoint and neither did Andrew as he busted his nut in her small mouth. Which meant, SOB, that crazy bitch just swallowed my boyfriend's seed! Oh, and Brie never missed a beat. She just swallowed and back off a little bit as Triple T continued to pound her backside.

"Well, I hope you're happy Brie! You just blew my boyfriend and now he's all passed out again!"

"So? Give him mouth to mouth or something. Or, you know, leave."

Oh, I never thought of that, so I did. Which didn't work very well because he was totally passed out. But I did it anyways, you know, for practice.

"I need to get back to work, so leave him alone, Brie."

"Kiss my lips and taste your so-called boyfriend, Hootie."

Well, hells bells, right? I mean, I had to, right? You know, for educational purposes.

"Ah, I need to go. The people are probably hungry. I mean, you're done now, right? We should all go back to the party, right?"

Hah, good sex means people don't hear some stuff and those two were no different. And to be the nice one, I gather up her camo pants and neatly folded them, mostly because it gave me a chance to have a peek at the hot rod she was riding. LOL, and Tarzan didn't disappoint, which means I gave Brie one last mouth to mouth life-saving peck as a sign of congratulations.

On my way out, I tried the same trick with Jimmy J and Paulette, but he was so deep between her legs that I couldn't see anything. However, it's fair to say that Paulette's bucking hips told me everything I needed to know. Also, there was no room for a quick mouth to mouth exercise because Jimmy J had that covered too!

But that was enough of that because I still had things to do at the party, so once again, I hustled out of the main house and back out to the party in the barn. I had a food service table to tend too and my responsibility to check for illegally dressed guests. Luckily for me, the gang had trained me well over the summer to be a server, LOL, a bitch crazy server!

I ignored the mask situation and began laying out the pizza boxes, plates and paper towels. Which the guests noticed immediately, not that they had to wait on me.

"Hootie, your Mummy costume is kind of a mess. What the hell have you been doing?"

"Oh, nothing Connie, I've just been running around everywhere. Can you fix it for me?"

"Sure, just don't squirt off on me. I mean, my boyfriend Andrew might get the wrong idea. Oh my, a wet spot, so you have been doing something, haven't you? Let's just cover that up with a few of your extra cloth drapes like this."

"Oh, you know how it is, right? The guys like my costume and they have been pulling on this and that all night. I'm innocent. We should step outside of the barn doors so everyone doesn't get an eyeful of you fixing me."

Wait a minute, boyfriend? Andrew? What the hell, right? Ahh, whatever, I followed her around to the side of the barn and let her work her fashion magic.

"There, that's a little better. Oh my, you're cuter than I thought. If I didn't have Andrew in my life, well, I'd bend over for you right here. You just keep that in mind nerf ball titties. Now, go and tend to the others."

"Ah, OK, thanks for fixing my costume, Connie. Are we done or were you just going to keep rubbing me like that?"

"Oh yeah, I'm rubbing you off sissy and next time I might just shove my tongue deep into your sissy ass, you know, as soon as I dump Andrew because I think he has been cheating on me right here at this party."

"Oh, with some dirt bag ho?"

"Oh, maybe, now just let it go and cum from my hand action, Hootie. I think you need it. Go ahead, make a big mess for Momma Connie. Be Connie's sissy."

Oh, holy hand job over the costume snap, she was really working her hands over my secret area and she definitely knew what she was doing. And never mind how small of a mess I made, I mean, I'm not Andrew or even Jimmy J, but I did as she asked. I mean, who wouldn't, right?

Oh, and by the way, she had no follow up. She just smiled, pecked me on the cheek, patted my cheek and walked away. I mean, is that how it works when you cheat with the girlfriend who claims to have a boyfriend that you cheated with earlier?

Whatever, right? I had food service work to before the guests get all bitch crazy hungry and stuff, so I readjusted my cloth drapes again to cover my tiny mess, which was still not much more than a damp spot and headed behind the food service table.

"Hey, what the hell, Hootie? We're hungry!"

"OMG, lift the lid of the box, grab a slice of pizza, put it on your plate and close the box. What else don't you understand about family style pizza?"

"Oh, well, sorry nerf balls, but I like to hear you get all excited and get all bitch crazy."

"Is that code for you're horny for me, Stanley? I have a boyfriend, you know."

"You know I am, Hootie the hottie. You going to give me a few minutes tonight? Also, LOL, there is no boyfriend."

"Move along Stan, I have to explain the process to all the others, but wink at me later. Oh, and go find me a towel. I made, well, I made a mess."

Fortunately, nobody else needed any instructions on how to lift a lid and then close the lid, you know, like normal people. As the people ate, all with eye masks I might add, Skippy stopped by the food service table.

"Hey nerf baby, everything is going great. How are you holding up?"

"It's a struggle Skippy, but I got this."

"Good. I noticed that some people were disappearing from time to time and I was worried that you were cheating on me."

"Not me boss, I've been working both tables nonstop."

"Good girl. Listen, why don't you put in another hour or so and then, you know, hook me up with that cute platinum blonde who showed up with the pizza's and then disappeared. Oh, and then you can go to the main house and take a nice hot shower, if you want to."

"Are you serious, Skippy? Do you mean that? I can dry off in your bedroom?"

"Well, yeah, but in the meantime, how about that platinum blonde?"

"OMFG, seriously? I'm second fiddle to Brie?"

Oh, I knew that little bitch crazy bitch was somewhere close by.

"Oh yeah you are, nerf ball titties! Hey, I'm Brie, pizza delivery queen. Am I the platinum blonde you were looking for?"

"Oh, yeah, hi, I'm Skippy. Thanks, Hootie, you're the best."

"No Skippy, Brie's the best, Brie's all that and Brie will warm your bed nicely. Yada, yada, yada, I'll nap on the couch later. Excuse me you two, NEXT! Oops, where's Tarzan, Brie?"

"Sleeping it off, you know, on your boyfriends lap, who absolutely recovers quickly, I mean, OMG, right? Hey, who are those other two up there? I mean, staying power, right? I actually filled in while she took a phone call from her boyfriend. So, listen Hootie, how about you finish off my shift with Jimmy J, if he ever comes down, while I get to know your pretend boyfriends and whoever else I find the time for? It's cash money in your pocket, your costume is still in pretty good shape and you said you wanted to join us on a ride along one day anyways, right?"

"Do I get to post your sex video?"

"Hah, I already hacked your phone, but yes, you can add a few banners as a repost. Pretty please???"

"Fine, but you owe me something. Now, go bend over for my ex-boyfriend and then finish sucking off my other ex-boyfriend and then, well, Lenny has always been a little hot for you. NEXT!"

Oh, this party was becoming a drag and not just because I was dressed in drag either. But, hey, I had a third job offer and the evening was still pretty early, so why not ride around with Jimmy J and deliver a few pizza's to all the people who stayed home, right?

"OMG, look at little Hootie the cutie! SUP crazy bitch?"

"Hey Heehaw, what's up? You hungry babe?"

"Serve it up and drop it down, Hootie."

"Please, to protect my identity tonight, call me nerf ball titties tonight. Are two slices enough for now?"

"That's perfect babe. Hey, I heard there may be secret rooms upstairs. You game for a little playtime?"

"I'm busy Heehaw and I'm getting ready to leave for my third job of the evening."

"Third job?"

"Yes, I'm very popular as a server in one form or another. I'm delivering pizzas with Jimmy J and I'm flirting with the customers. Oh, your roommates stayed in tonight, right? You should text them and have them order a pizza."

"Wait a minute here! You're going to deliver food as the Mummy and mingle with people? Is there a zipper in the back of that thing you're wearing?"

"Yes, there is a zipper. Are you interested in unraveling me?"

"You're damn Skippy I am interested in that!"

"Screw Skippy, he's with Brie."

"What?!?!?! Brie is here????" Where?"

Yup, he got pushed away. But as he walked away, I had a chance to reflect on how many offers I had from the drag of a party guests which may have meant that the party wasn't all that much of a drag after all.

However, what was a drag was the way Connie found Andrew and wasted no time in dragging his sorry ass out towards their car. And there I was thinking that Andrew was such a macho stud and all and now, LOL, listen to him squealing.

"See Hootie! I told you he was cheating with a scumbag. I found him "taking a nap" with Triple T in the main house. I'm dumping this fricking faggot!"

"Um, "taking a nap" means, well, was there bare skin and touching?"

"OMFG, this faggot had his head right next to, well, never mind all that, it was very disturbing to witness such non manly activity."

"But I'm still your cute little dumpling, right Connie?"

"You're as sweet as sugar and totally innocent. I'll call you soon sweetie."

Hah, that's how you work that angle! Also, you allow Connie to leave comments on the party's Chang page, which was streaming live, as a way to prove your innocence. And then came along Jimmy J, my new boss for the night.

"Hey Hootie, it seems like you're riding with me, is that right? I mean, Brie's text was a little messed up, but it sounds like you're my shotgun. Her thumbs must be bouncing around for some reason."

"I am your shotgun and I'm just about ready to ride it. Did you, you know, give Paulette her fill for the night?"

OMG, why is it that I never notice the girls standing right behind me?

"Oh, he gave me my fill alright! Bye Jimmy J and don't forget to call me soon. Have fun nerf ball titties, but you know, not too much fun. LOL, and by that, I mean, don't even try to cock his double barrel shotgun. His shells are all used up, Hootie sweetie."

Hah, you know what the problem is with a good Wonder Woman costume? There was nothing to hide all of the juicy and glistening shine that coated her amazing thighs, which I really wanted to check out more closely, but my new boss was hot to trot and ready get back to making that money!

Yours truly,

Hootie or Nefertiti, Queen of the Dessert, way back in the day, or nerf ball titties if you prefer that.

End Hootie 03