All Comments on 'Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 10'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 3 years ago
Truly a happy ending for everyone... mostly

If I'm remembering the Bad M.I.L.F. series right, then Ricky might be safer in the army than getting tangled up with the McIntyre clan. Better to leave it as a one time thing.

It was a rough road but the resolution was worth it, although I assume that Jay Stella will probably not facertain any real punishment.

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 3 years ago
THAT'S WHAT'S UP...

I don't know you come up with these stories, Five Fucking Stars.

The sex scene & the story are always on point.

Waiting for the second part, keep 'em cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOLD UP

"Hey Jaleel; my paternal grandmother sits on the board of regents so that gives me quite a bit of clout and nepotism around these parts. Besides, this is my husband's office and I'm well known to security here."

Is Ashwani Catherine's granddaughter???

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
HOLD UP by Anonymous user on 3 hours ago "Hey Jaleel; my paternal grandmother sits on the board of regents so that gives me quite a bit of clout and nepotism around these parts. Besides, this is my husband's office and I'm well known to security here."

Answer: NO!!!

I repeat: NO!!!!

Now if you will excuse me, I have to get back to working on a block of work while I still have internet access.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous