Horny Haunted House on the Hill

Story Info
Hide-and-seek turns erotic one Halloween night.
22k words
4.57
13.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: Halloween Eve!

Jack-o-lanterns grinned from their porches overlooking lawns filled with polystyrene grave stones and plastic skeletons. Paper bats fluttered from every window of the neighborhood determined to fly away with the rustling leaves. The wind was teething in preparation for its icy winter fangs, but on the night before Halloween, it could only nip at exposed noses and ear lobes, turning them candy apple red with its bite.

Cassie cupped her small hands over her ears, wishing she had brought a hat. She hurried up the hill, over the rusty iron fence, and came to the side of the old abandoned house. She pried open a window and climbed inside. The window slammed shut behind her. An explosion of dust blew around her, causing a coughing fit and a flurry of arms as she waved away the cloud. Producing a flashlight from her pocket, Cassie looked around the house. It was well furnished: tables, chairs, loveseats all covered in dingy white cloth; rugs and carpets buried

under layers of dust lay over the floorboards; cobwebs festooned the ceilings, long undisturbed and none to gracious to the unexpected guest. She pulled a few gossamer strands out of her dark blonde ponytail and walked deeper into the house.

It was quiet. The shadows slept against the walls. Darkness yawned in every doorway and corner. Night had tucked the old house in to sleep and Cassie felt alone. Her slight form wouldn't have been noticed creeping into the house. She had snuck out after going to bed, so her parents weren't aware she was there. Nobody knew that Cassie was climbing up the stairs of the old abandoned house in the dead of night. Her sneakers didn't even squeak as she opened the door to the master bedroom. Not a living soul could have told you that Cassie was alone in that house on Halloween's Eve, lounging on the blood red comforter of the master bed with nothing but the dim blue light of her laptop illuminating her in the dark.

Cassie shivered. She hugged her shoulders and drew the comforter around her. It seemed to squeeze tight like a strait jacket. A tree branch scratched at the bedroom window, begging her to look. She turned her head-she wasn't alone anymore.

"Hey Kasper, I think everything is ready on my end. All the cameras are set, even the ones outside on the fence. Here, check," Cassie said.

She turned her laptop towards the floating form of a teenage boy. His lanky limbs were splayed out before him as if he were floating in the ocean. Translucent and pale, his face, handsome if not for its gauntness, reflected on the laptop screen.

Several video feeds were on the computer screen, one for each of the cameras they had set up around the old haunted house on the hill. A smile crossed the ghost's face, but he wasn't looking at the screen.

Cassie was beautiful. The blue light from her laptop had caught along her cheeks and made her face glow like the harvest moon. Her cute nose was scarlet and her blue eyes shone like lapis jewels inlaid with silver. Her body was a silhouette of perfect curves and slender limbs. To see her smooth legs tucked under her, reclined on the bed, was more than Kasper had ever hoped for in his long unlife.

"Tis astonishing, Cassandra, and I have conversed with my compatriots on our plans. They've prepared and assured me of their eagerness. I tell you, I think it is ready," Kasper felt giddy. His heart might have jumped into his throat if it were still in his body. He swallowed it down and regained his composure until he saw Cassie's eyes looking at him. Then his tongue swelled in his mouth.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Are you sure about this? I fear I have impressed my desires upon you selfishly. I don't want you to feel obliged."

"Kasper," she laughed, "I've been wanting to do something like this forever! Helping you is just the excuse I need to do it. Besides, I think you've waited long enough. I couldn't abandon you now. I'm not a tease."

"No. You're certainly not," Kasper came nearer, floating a few inches off the bed, so few precious inches from her, "tis ready."

"Yeah," Cassie folded up the laptop and placed it on the bedside table, "I'll see you tonight, okay? Make sure you've got all your tricks ready and hiding for us."

Cassie hopped out of the comforter, off the bed, and out of the room. Kasper followed her into the dark hallway.

"They will be. But, Cassandra?" He stopped her at the top of the staircase.

She turned her flashlight on her face and smiled, "Yeah?"

It was like choking, like she drew all the air out his ghostly lungs, as if she'd resurrected him just to watch him suffocate from her smile.

"Happy Halloween," was all he managed.

"Happy Halloween, Kasper," Cassie said.

She waved goodbye before she walked down the stairs and left out the window. The outside air cooled her burning skin, but it wasn't enough. She pushed her hand down her pants and found her pussy, wet and hot. She grazed it slightly with her fingertips, running them over her lips, gently. Her clit pressed against her palm, and she pressed back, feeling the heat grow within her. No. She bite her lip, took a deep breath, and denied herself the pleasure, pulling her hand free. She raised it to her face and saw the sheen of her wet fingers. The thought to taste

them immediately entered her mind. But, no. Not yet. She wiped them on her pants and kept walking.

All she could think about as she climbed back into her house and into her bed was all the fun she was going to have trick-or-treating on Halloween night at the old haunted house on the top of the hill.

Part One: Halloween Night!

Halloween night had come and it filled Cassie with joy. Nothing made her happier than to slip into her cat suit. She loved the feel of the cloth against her bare skin, especially when she was wearing nothing underneath. Each breeze of cold autumn wind flew through the thin cloth of her costume, brushing against her breasts and across her bare thighs. It never failed to make her tingle. And the thought of walking around practically naked, the sheer black of the cat costume clinging tight to her skin, made her exhibitionist tendencies flare.

She loved every moment, every little glance and smile, but when the boys caught the outline of a nipple or looked too long at her camel toe, growing moist and wet, they turned away. The ones who stared harder though, sometimes they got more: a smile, a wink, a slip of the leotard, and a view of her puffy lips straining against the sheer fabric made translucent with her juices. But this Halloween was something different, and it had her gushing.

Cassie had been hitting every house on the block, counting the naughty leers from candy-giving husbands, and chaperoning wives, horny boys and hornier girls as she went (a very high number, certainly). Already her third bag of candy was splitting its seams with chocolates and taffy, but it was alright because she had made it to the old haunted house on the hill and everyone had their candy bags intact.

Cassie was the first to make it to the house. Up the stairs she had gone, past the trees whose branches tickled the shingles, up to the peeling paint of the eggshell-colored door where she deposited three bags of candy and got to work rattling the old lock open.

Mina followed her with two candy bags in tow. Her costume - Little Bo Peep- was a modest blue dress that reached to her white nylon clad ankles. Her sleeves where puffy; her dark hair was hanging under a frilly bonnet, and a white petticoat and shepherd's crook completed the simple outfit. She had made it herself from thrift store finds and wore it with pride, but Mina did everything with pride. She stood tall so her straight, black hair could stream down to the small of her back, and she moved stiffly as if her body were tied in place. Her blush was modest, but her eyes moved with decisiveness, calm and confident. Moonlight reflected off

her black ballet flats as she stepped up to the stoop. She waited behind Cassie and smiled.

"Are you sure you got in before, Cassie?" Mina asked, her voice even and sympathetic.

"Yeah. Just a sec. I almost got it. My friends showed me how to, the same ones meeting us here," Cassie replied.

"I bet I could get it open," Said Red with a grin.

Red threw her four bags of candy onto the stoop, splitting one open and spilling another. She leaned onto the rickety handrail. It looked like it was held together by gravity and cobwebs, so, against better judgement, Red took the gamble, hoped up, and sat on it. She moved deftly, her body well-honed from a life of games, but the cow bell around her neck still clanged when she moved. Mina had made Red's sheep costume to compliment her Bo Peep. It was a simple woolen sweater, a pair of sheep ears, white shorts with a little tail sown on the

rear, some high socks (only slightly green from grass stains), and that annoying cow bell. Red pulled her scarlet locks into a short tail and scowled as the bell clanged again.

"I still can't believe you got me into this stupid costume. I hate this bell. Like, why would a sheep wear a cow bell?" Red scoffed at the idea.

"Stop complaining," Mina said as she straightened the ears on Red's head, "You lost the wager, and I made the costume especially for you."

"Almost got it," Cassie shook the lock harder.

"Cowbells are used on lots of domestic animals including sheep, goats, and others, despite their name," Shelly said as she pulled her two bags up to the stoop.

Shelly pushed her veil out of her eyes. As a nun for Halloween, Shelly wore a black and white habit, her grandmother's antique silver cross necklace, and sensible shoes-though, the shoes weren't part of the costume. She pulled the veil up and draped it over her head so it didn't obscure her vision. Her mousy brown hair clung around her head in tightly woven curls like a frame. She liked having it cover her forehead, and kept it long enough to drag in front of her face to hide behind if she so chose. Shelly stood on the last step of the old house's porch

with her knees locked tight and her hands clasped behind her. She stood so straight, all clenched up like her entire body was squeezing something tight. The wind blew against her as she waited. She was thankful she wore thick stockings.

"What about wolves? Do wolves wear cowbells?" Red rolled her eyes.

"No. Wolves aren't a domesticated farm animal," Shelly informed her.

"I know that genius," Red sighed.

"Oh. Sorry," Shelly said, tugging a strand of hair over her eyes impulsively.

"Red!" Mina scolded.

"Sorry, Shelly. She knows I didn't mean it. You know I don't mean it right?" Red slipped off the railing and gave Shelly a hug.

"Oh, I know," Shelly hugged back, "The only reason I keep answering you is because I always assume you don't know anything."

Shelly squealed as Red hugged her again, tighter. Mina laughed at the two, and Cassie finally opened the door.

It swung open with a long, discordant creak. The darkness of old haunted house emptied onto the porch. The moonlight stepped back unwilling to enter.

"Cool," Red scooped up her candy bags and stepped inside.

In her white lamb costume, she almost glowed against the shadows. Cassie pulled out her phone, turned on the flashlight, and stepped in as well. Mina asked Shelly to grab one of Cassie bags. After taking out her own phone and switching on its flashlight, Shelly helped Mina with a bag and followed after her into the house. Cassie shut the door with a dramatic slam and let the darkness reign.

"So, we just have to sleep in it overnight, huh? Doesn't sound too hard," Red clicked on the flashlight of her phone and started to inspect the furniture in the living room. She found a couch and pulled off its protective white sheet. A cascade of dust fell onto the floor. Red lay on the old couch. It was soft and smelled of moth balls. The whole house had a smell of moth balls and stale air.

"Let's count out the candy and then we can start deciding on what to do until the morning," Mina was already emptying her candy bags onto the glass coffee table. She separated it into piles by the light of her phone.

"Did you guys see the zombie surfer bro? He was cute," Cassie sat on the floor near the table, "do you think he noticed me?"

"Everyone noticed you, Cassie. When your nipples are standing out like an inch from your costume, people are going to notice," Red grinned as she recalled all the people who definitely noticed.

"I should have helped. I told you people would notice before we left your house," Shelly apologized as she sorted the caramels out of the chocolate pile.

"I like it," Cassie declared with a grin. Her eyes twinkled with joy as the conversation steered to the erotic.

"Looking like a slut?" Red asked as she snatched a lollipop from one of the piles.

"Red!" Mina's voice was sharp.

"Yes. But only on Halloween. It turns me on thinking about everyone seeing me

practically naked."

"I will never understand that," Red turned her phone towards the ceiling, illuminating the crystal chandelier above in dim light. The room was filled with a dull glow, reflected light from the chandelier's crystal.

"It doesn't matter," Mina said, "If that's what you're into, as long as you're not

bothering anybody, I don't see anything wrong with it."

"What do you get off on anyway, Red? I'm sure it's just as stupid as mine."

"Cute guys, big dicks, normal sexy stuff," Red shrugged.

"Boring," Cassie rolled her eyes, "Mina?"

"Well, my neck is very sensitive, so I like having it kissed and touched," Mina

demonstrated, feathering her fingers over her pale throat, "and-"

"Boring!" Cassie tossed her head back and hollered the word, "Shelly? You're quiet. You're probably the worst of all of us," Cassie teased.

"Yeah. What sick perverted fantasies are you keeping, Shelly?" Red enjoined.

Shelly pulled a handful of hair over her mouth. Her cheeks were burning and red enough to have caught fire.

"Why don't we play a game or something?" Mina checked her phone, "I'm sure there's something we can all play."

"No!" Cassie's shout reverberated through the house. Her voice stuck in the cobwebs and made the windows shudder. "Sorry, too loud. But that's boring, Mina. No phone games. We're in a genuine haunted house. We need to play a game in it; something like, like, hide-and-go-seek." Cassie's eyes brightened like stars.

"Well, maybe-"

"I'm down for hide-and-seek," Red rolled off the couch, pocketing the lollipop, "but, I want to use the whole house."

"Red, Don't interrup-"

"Yeah. I'll count first," Cassie jumped up, "Since I know the house best, I'll have the best chance of finding everyone. And I know for a fact that none of the doors are locked, so we have full access to every room from the basement to the attic."

"Sweet. Last one to get found gets all the candy!" Red bolted out of the room, her footsteps clattered through the house.

"Nobody has agreed to that!" Mina cried.

"I guess I'll start counting," Cassie lay on the couch facedown as she began to count, "one, two, I'll go to sixty so you have enough time, three, four-"

Mina sighed. She shut her eyes and balled her hands into fists. She released them with a sigh, and when she opened them, she was smirking at Shelly. Mina looked at Shelly, shrugged, nodded her head, and ran off into the house. Shelly quickly chased after her, but then she stopped. Mina's form dissipated in the darkness of the next room. Shelly wrung her hands before she changed her mind and headed upstairs to hide instead.

Cassie listened to them go. She counted louder, but now she opened her eyes. First just a peek. Then, when she was sure they were all gone, their footsteps and giggles just echoes around the house, she sat up and finished her count. "Ready or not, here I come!" She crept upstairs, but not with any intention of finding anyone, though she knew for sure that they would be found. Instead Cassie headed for the master bedroom-the only locked room in the house. She crept to the door; it unlocked at her touch. She entered the room and began to search, just in case. Her laptop was still on the side table and the comforter was as messy as she

had left it last night. Nobody was in the room. Cassie locked the door again. She sat on the bed, wrapped herself in the comforter, and took her laptop off the table. When she felt the chills run down her back, she knew Kasper was there. He was hovering above her.

"Thank you for unlocking the door. Everything ready?" Cassie whispered. She could feel her body tingling. Her stomach was in knots and tying itself tighter with each second. She could already feel a wet patch forming underneath her. This was what she had waited for. Her hand wandered down and stroked her aching sex through the sheer material of her leggings. The act did not go unnoticed.

Kasper's eyes followed the rhythmic movements of Cassie's hips as she slowly began to grind into the bed. He almost forgot to answer, "Yes. Uh, yes, Cassandra, tis ready."

He hovered closer. Close enough to hear the fabric shift, to hear the soft, sopping sounds of her pussy in heat. Her breathe began to stagger, and she smelled sweet, but that was beginning to change.

"Lay down next to me then," Cassie tapped the spot beside her, "and let's watch the show."

Part Two: Mina

Mina nearly screamed when she stumbled into Red in the doorway of the kitchen of the old haunted house. The girls had seized each other in their sudden surprise and nearly knocked each other over. Thankfully, they'd both been scared too stiff to move.

"Red!" Mina accused her.

"Don't blame me. You're the one who grabbed me," Red defended herself.

They disengaged and glanced around. The room was tiled in black and white. Wooden cabinets lined the walls along with shiny countertops, a sink, and a fridge. Dust coated everything like a fine, felty paint that flew through the air when you moved. Somewhere in the house, they could still hear Cassie counting. "Thirty-one, thirty-two, thirty-three!"

"Where's Shelly?" Red asked, brushing out some of the dust settling in her hair.

"I'm not sure. She was behind me. I told her to follow me. She must have gotten lost."

"Or, she just went to hide somewhere else."

"And didn't tell me?"

"It's not a bad idea. Lots of places to hide," Red looked around the bare, open room for an example. She frowned, "Cassie's up to something isn't she?"

"Definitely. She had that big grin over her face the entire time we were trick-or-

treating."

"And she was soaking through her leggings," Red wondered over to a door near the end of the room, "I wonder if that has anything to do with this."

Mina approached a second door opposite Red. She opened it slowly. It was a staircase that led to the basement. Mina flashed her light into the dark. Particles of dust swam through the rays. The light revealed a large room filled with storage crates, boxes, and long shadows-perfect hiding places.

"Red, we should go down here," Mina took a step onto the creaky staircase.

"In the basement? You know if there are any murdering psychos in this house, that's where they'd be."

"Cassie won't find us down there. There's too many things to hide behind. Let's go," Mina began to walk down.

"No. I think I'm going to go this way," Red went through the other door and left Mina to the basement's clutches.

"Red? Fine," Mina stepped onto the concrete floor of the basement. Without her phone shinning it's light, the place would have seemed completely dark. A leaky pipe dripped water onto the floor in a slow, monotonous metronome as Mina began to crawl through the boxes. The ground was rough. Here and there she felt the prick of a lost nail or screw, the edge of broken glass. Be careful, she thought. Mina picked a corner behind the staircase, right near the boiler and behind a wall of crates. Mina sat down quietly and shut off her phone. The dark covered her, and she could see nothing.