Horny Haunted House on the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear someone moving upstairs. The floorboards creaked and sprinkled dust on her head. Mostly it was quiet and dark. Mina felt cool and easy. Then something brushed her neck. It was soft and downy-a feather poking out of one of the boxes. Pillows of goosey down had been packed away ages ago, but the rats had split them open and the box was torn at the seams. Mina felt a tingle along her throat which her hands instinctively answered. She ran her fingers gently down her neck, her touch just a whisper, walking the smooth contours with a delicate patience honed over the years of practice in the dark. Her eyes slowly closed as her mind wandered to Cassie: wet Cassie. Cassie walking along in soaking tights. Mina's hands wandered from her neck down as she began to feel out her own arousal.

She unbuttoned her blouse. The cool air kissed her skin. Her hands followed quickly after. She massaged her breast, kneading the soft flesh. Her breasts were sensitive, almost pained, flush with blood and pressure. Her other hand lifted the hem of her dress to her waist. She parted her thighs. She was wet, soaked. Just like Cassie; Mina gulped at the thought. She touched her panties and felt the lips of her pussy, warm and sensitive through the scarlet fabric. The thought of being watched made her skin tingle. Just the thought of people knowing what a slut she was made her body ache. She brushed a finger over her clit, and then again, and again, playing with it through the soft material of her underwear. Her finger pulled at the gusset of her panties until they fell around her ankles. She spread her legs-

The basement door cracked open.

A ray of light cut into the basement before vanishing a moment later in a clap of door against frame. The staircase squeaked as someone came downstairs. Mina folded her legs and sat very still. Someone crept through the dark. Someone crawled under the boxes. Someone stood near the boiler behind the staircase, a shade in the dark. Mina watched the figure sit and draw its legs to its chest. Her heart threw itself against her breast. Every hair on her head stood on end. This wasn't Cassie; It was too big. Mina felt her muscles tense. She placed a hand on the ground, braced to run.

The figure turned on its phone, and in the screen light, sitting just a few feet from Mina, was a boy in a cheap knight costume. His skin was brightened blue by the light of his phone, and the light reflected off the grey plastic of his armor. In his hand was a toy sword with a cross guard painted gold, and on his head, he wore a cheap helmet that just covered the peak of his dark hair. Piercing red eyes, contacts she assumed, looked over his phone whose light let the shadows climb across the sharp features of his face, the pointed chin, high cheeks, and sharp brow. And when he heard Mina shuffle, he shined the light across her face.

"Sorry," He apologized with a steady voice, "I didn't think anyone was hiding down here. I'm Drake," He said as he brought the light back on himself, smiling, "I think we have best hiding spot. Cassie scares too easily to ever come down here."

"You're one of her friends?" Mina tried to steel her voice, hoping he wouldn't hear her trembling.

She had never been more excited or terrified in her life. What would he do when he noticed-if he hadn't already? Mina dripped onto the floor through her fingers. She shook her shoulders, trying to close her blouse inconspicuously. She sought his gaze in order to track where it wandered, but it stayed comfortably with her eyes, his ruby irises enthralling to stare into.

"I assume you are also?"

"Yes. Also," Mina said when she felt a sting across her hand. She recoiled back and glanced at the spot where it had rested. Something glinted in the dark.

"May I guess your name?"

"If you'd like."

"You're Mina."

"I am."

"It's your hair. Cassie said you had black hair. She never mentioned your eyes though. You scared me when I saw you. You've got a really intense stare," He laughed. Mina nodded back.

"So, you're a knight?"

"In shining armor and everything."

"Not shinny enough. You were like a big shadow. I thought you were coming to kill me. I was scared," Mina heard him laugh, and she giggled also. She could still fell her heart thumping and the cool air kissing her skin, "Well turn off your light then, your majesty. I don't want to get found because of you."

"First off, It's Sir Drake. Second, your majesty is for kings, and I'll have you know in my long career as a knight of the realm I've never once put a fair maiden in harm's way."

"Oh sorry, Sir Drake. If Sir Drake could put his light away perhaps?"

"Perhaps,"

Mina smiled, feeling clever. It would have been a good trick if Drake hadn't started sniffling. The dust must have gotten in his nose. His sniffles brought him a smell. It smelled something like pennies, and it was strong-strong enough he started to inhale deeply. He knew that metallic scent.

"But. Mina? Are you bleeding?" and Drake swung the light on her body.

Mina felt his eyes on her. Where they stared, she felt hot. Over her cheeks, her chest, and especially down her neck a red blush traveled. Her breasts started to burn. The smooth flat of her stomach was exposed to his crimson eye, and he drank the sight in. Her pussy was sopping wet. Her fingers were slick and silvery. With her panties around her ankles she had no chance to run from him. She caught it in his eyes-the lust, the sudden hunger for her. She loved it. She wanted to touch herself, to ride her clit hard in front of him, for him, but Mina couldn't move a muscle.

"I think your hand is bleeding," Drake stammered, "give me your hand."

Mina looked at the small cut on her finger. A shard of glass must have sliced it open

when she had been careless or distracted. She looked Drake in the eyes. The pressure from his

stare weighed on her. She hesitated.

"Hand."

It was a command, she realized, not a suggestion or request, but an order. It made her writhe. He put out his hand for hers, but his eyes never wavered. Mina put her hand in his. Her eyes fluttered between his stare and the little bead of blood rolling across her fingertip. His grip was firm. Slender fingers wrapped around her and held tight enough to make her wince. When Drake smiled, she felt her body quiver.

"What's that, Mina? Under your dress?" Tentatively Drake pushed aside her blouse revealing a coil of red rope tightly wrapped around her body, snaking in intricate knots across her warm flesh and fastening itself to her every curve.

"Rope," Mina's mewling voice was pathetic. She couldn't believe herself, fidgeting in a dark corner of an abandoned house naked and vulnerable with a strange boy leering over her and all she could manage was a peep. Her body was shaking. Her fingers brushed the folds of her pussy as Drake watched.

"Sir?" He corrected her.

"Sir," Mina echoed. Her breaths were shallow. She could feel the bondage constricting her chest, holding her down and squeezing her tender ribs and swollen breasts. Her insides felt hot and dripping.

"They look tight. Have you had them on all night?"

She felt his hand loosen, but she didn't withdraw hers. Instead, with her other hand, she spread her blouse further until it slipped from her shoulders. Across her body she had tied the luscious red rope in a dozen swirling knots, a beautiful harness of lattice work that cradled her breast and sides. It clung tight to her lithe frame, tight enough to leave soft bite marks on her skin. It was tight enough that she had felt it with every step, rubbing her, reminding her of what she was. It buried deep into her pussy, splitting open her lips and dripping with juices. The rope brushed against her clit. She had worn no bra and her panties were just for show to hide the harness. She shouldn't have worn them, Mina thought, they were only getting in the way. Now they gone, and she felt completely exposed. Her body burned with a desire to cum, but she knew that wasn't her decision to make any more.

"Mina, you didn't answer me," the corners of Drake's mouth curved into a smile. He moved closer, "shouldn't you be punished for that?"

Mina wanted to scream. She wanted to scream at him, yes! Yes, she deserved to be punished. Her pussy ached at the thought. Her hips started to pulse, and instinctively Mina brought her arms behind her back. It was a position she loved to practice. Chest thrust out, hands behind her back, legs tight together, and looking up. It was the first time she could actually look up to someone. And he was so handsome looking over her with that cocky smile and those crimson eyes so fierce. Her pussy was dripping down her thighs. She wondered if he could see her juices shining under the light. She looked him in the eyes and opened her mouth.

"Yes, Sir," she could barely squeak, "please. Please punish me."

She felt him squeeze her hand. It was warm and lovely, and it hurt just enough. Before Mina could speak again, he kissed her. Their lips locked together. She parted hers slightly, invitingly, and took his tongue inside her. She groaned, and opened wider. He explored her mouth, claiming new territory which he would soon command. Each touch of his tongue made Mina moan softly until she was breathless. At last he pulled away. He stood up in front of her.

"Strip."

Mina was too eager to be seductive. She pulled her dress over her head in a flash of white fabric. The bonnet went with it, tossed against the basement wall. His eyes lingered on her curves, her taut stomach. He chewed the side of his tongue, too eager to get his mouth around her breasts and bite her nipples. Encouraged by the rising bulge in his pants, Mina stood up and let her panties slip off her feet. She kicked off the ballet flats and stood in front of him, a stranger, naked and dripping wet like a slut, tied up in red rope like a gift.

"Leave your stockings on. I like them."

"Whatever you wish, Sir," the words were like jolts of electricity. They were enlivening to say, and Mina wanted to say more. Yes sir. Please sir. More sir. Harder sir! Mina wanted to say it all for him. She fell back to her knees, drew her arms behind her back and offered her breasts to him.

"Do you want this, Mina?" Drake stepped toward her leading with the bulge in his crotch. He stopped with her nose inches away from the fabric of his groin. She could feel its heat emanating through the cloth, smelling faintly musky.

"Yes, Sir,"

"Then you'll have to come get it."

"Yes, Sir," Mina undid the belt and pulled out Drake's dick. Its long shaft was pointed straight at her, but before she could put her mouth around its head Drake stopped her. He lifted her chin and looked down at her.

"I don't think you were fast enough."

"Sorry, sir."

"So, I have to punish you. How should I do that, Mina?"

"By making me suck your dick, sir?" Mina stared at the head of Drake's cock, erect a few inches from her face. Its musky scent filled her nose. Her tongue slipped between her lips. It was only a few inches away.

"No," Drake grabbed her chin, holding her back. The pressure from his fingers slowly increased until it was like vice around Mina's jaw, "You want to suck me off don't you, slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"So that's not a punishment is it?"

Mina felt a pang of regret as she agreed, "No, sir."

"Then what should we do?"

Without thinking, Mina slowly turned around. Gently she lowered her face onto the rough cement floor, sloping her back to keep her ass raised high. Both hands reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks and pussy lips open, showing her new master her wet holes. Drake studied every fold in the dim light, massaging his penis slowly as he paid close attention to the wet trails flowing down Mina's legs.

"Please punish me sir," Mina begged. She didn't know what else to do.

But that act made Drake smile. His hands clenched the plastic sword blade so tightly they twisted it off its handle. He lifted the plastic sword in the air, admiring the pointed end as an idea came to mind. Drake pressed the tip into Mina's asshole. Her skin wrinkled and stretched as the tip pushed against her flesh.

"Should I take your ass? Right now, like this?"

Mina shivered as she felt the tip of the sword stab into her sphincter. Plastic chips and nicks from the sword's tip scraped against her flesh, biting the ridge of her asshole, setting her nerves alight. It was nearly a relief when she felt the pressure ease.

"Or," Drake grinned, "maybe I make you take the whole thing?"

He ran the sword blade between Mina's pussy lips, sliding the rough plastic over her clit, scratching the sensitive flesh. Jolts of electricity ran along Mina's spine with each painful scrape of the sword. She choked back a shuddering moan to Drakes visible pleasure.

"But I've always thought of myself as a kind and gentle knight," Drake reared up. He drew back his arm and slammed the flat of the sword against Mina's ass leaving a ripe red mark that made her scream. It echoed off the basement wall back into Mina's ears; it sounded so good, the sound of her bruising flesh.

"Thank you for my punishment, sir." She wanted more.

Drake landed another blow and another blow. Mina writhed on the ground, her ass checks swelling with welts. She fought every instinct to run or hide and kept her ass up, happy to receive every strike.

"So well mannered. You've done this before, slut. How many other masters do you have, bitch?"

"No! None!"

"Don't lie to me!" Drake smacked the blade across her thigh cause her scream in surprise.

"No! You're my only master! Sir, you're my only one!"

If Drake was listening, he didn't care. He kept beating each leg until Mina's thighs burned red and shook under her weight. He finally stopped to catch his breath and rest his aching arm. Absently Drake ran his hand along the length of his dick and admired his work on Mina's quivering body. She was stripped in a red so deep it matched the ropes that crisscrossed her body. Drake's eyes ran along those hilltops of crimson.

"What's your favorite color, Mina?"

"I don't know, sir," Mina sobbed.

Drake swung the sword across her ass and grinned, "I like red."

Mina flinched under the pain. Looking between her legs, she watched her pussy drip onto the floor, desperate for relief.

"Red is beautiful sir,"

Drake smacked her ass again harder than before. The sound reverberated across Mina's flesh.

"I also like blue."

Mina clenched her thighs, trying to grind her clit into the sopping wet rope. Her fingers crawled towards her breasts, slipped under the rope, and pulled, trying in vain to hold it taut enough.

"Yes, sir."

"Which one do you like?"

"I don't know, sir."

Drake struck her again, and Mina's toes curled in delight and her fingers wrapped around the rope.

"How do you not know?"

"I don't know, sir."

Again, the plastic blade slammed against her ass check. Drake wondered if she was doing it on purpose. He rubbed himself faster at the thought, moving his hands over every inch and vein of his dick.

"You should find out before the only color left is black."

He beat her ass harder and faster. Mina clenched her mouth tight. All she could do was moan as her body rose up faster and faster to meet each strike. Her clit shuddered under each blow. Vibrations ran through her like quakes. Mina felt it coming. She just needed one more good-smack! Her body seized. An orgasm wrenched her voice out of her, and she screamed "Red! My favorite is red, sir! I love red!"

Mina's body collapsed. It pressed against the cold concrete as she rushed through a series of shallow breathes. She winced. The plastic sword grazed over her ass, tracing out the knit work of red marks it had made. It lifted off her body, and Mina braced for the pain, but it didn't come.

"Red is my favorite too," Drake ran his hand across the plastic blade. It was dented and bent. The sight of it made him chuckle quietly.

"Yes, sir," Mina sighed.

But Mina's rest was short lived. Drake drew the sword along her pussy lips, grinding it into her pink insides again. With his finger, he retraced the lines on her ass, dragging his nails over the welts as if they were knives slicing her open at the seams. For Mina it was exquisite.

She whined softly as she felt his weight lay on her back. His legs pressed against Mina's beaten skin, squeezing them tight. The warmth of his breath made the hairs on her neck stand at attention. Every part of her was on offer, leaning up towards him in hopes of being pushed down, or kneeling down and hoping the servility would be rewarded. She felt his weight shift forward. He leaned down.

Drake parted his lips and bit down on Mina's collar bone. He felt her jolt underneath him, and he squeezed her tight. Immediately she settled back into his hold, shivering as his teeth left marks on her shoulder. He pried them up and blew onto the bite mark. The cold air stung. She didn't notice Drake's next bite until his teeth had clenched down on her neck. Mina tilted her head, letting her hair fall away from her neck. Her skin crawled with pleasure, buzzing out of her neck like electric currents every time she felt Drake's nibble. He walked his mouth up the length of her neck, leaving bite marks like foot prints in her skin. Mina could barely breathe. Her eyes rolled backwards. Her neck was a lightning storm of excited pulses wrenching every nerve into overdrive from the tips of her toes to the end of her tongue. Drake bit down hard, and Mina shut her eyes and moaned. Drake sucked the skin of her neck until it was broken and bruised, and Mina tightened her entire body in an effort to keep such a pleasing pain around as long as she could. He kept biting, sucking, nibbling her neck until he at last he brought his lips up to her ear.

He took the edge of her ear and gently squeezed down with his teeth.

"I love your name, Mina. I think it's elegant and beautiful."

"Thank you, sir."

"It's far too good for a dirty slut like you."

Mina felt the stab of his words, and it made her wetter. His voice was stern and cold yet she could hear the joy bubbling just below his dominant demeanor. Then Drake filled her view as he stepped in front of her.

"We need a new name for you," He knelt down in front of her and traced her lips with the sword point. Slowly Mina opened her mouth, accepting the toy inside of her. The ragged edges scraped her lips, but she took it willingly.

Drake leaned over her. He moved his hand along her ribs, walking his finger over each one as he moved down her body. Gingerly he plucked her clit, making Mina moan. His dick hovered not an inch from her cheek. She eyed it hungrily as Drake began to rub her clit back and forth.

"You could be whore, perhaps," Drake bent over and kissed Mina's neck making her sigh, "But people pay whores, don't they? Fuck toy maybe?" He leaned in for another kiss on Mina's offered neck, "It captures the purpose of your dirty holes, but still. I know. Say something if you don't like it, but I'm going to call you fuck meat from now on," He planted one more kiss on her neck, firmly and forcefully, "See because unlike a toy, meat can go bad. And if you don't do exactly as I say when I say it. It's going to get very, very bad."

Drake pushed the sword deeper, deeper until Mina gagged. Her spit coated the plastic sword, running down the blade and onto Drake's knuckles. With his finger running circles over her clit and his words swirling in her ears, Mina was ready again. Her body was convulsing. Her groin pushed against Drake's fingers, and Mina gulped down the sword as her eyes watched Drake's cock twitch with anticipation. Then he pulled the sword free of Mina's panting mouth and smiled. "Do you think your worthy of my dick?"