Horny Haunted House on the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost instantly Frank was aroused again, his limp cock stirring at the sight of a well-fucked lady. He was glad he still had life in him after that blowjob because, by the way Shelly's eyes flared with delight, he didn't think this was over. He handed Shelly back her phone. She re-watched the video, touching herself as it played. When it ended, she handed it back to Frank and set it to record again.

Shelly spread Frank's legs and resumed her position between them. She leaned on her arm draped over his leg. Her legs were still shaky and her clit was a pinpoint of nerves, but she still felt needy. The queen inside her needed to know what it was like to take him, to have it ravage the confines of her cunt and bring her to orgasm. Her achy jaw wrapped around Frank's cock again. She tasted his cum, her spit, her juices as she ran her tongue along its shaft. Slowly she brought it back to its proud, erect statue.

Frank was already breathing heavily. He recoiled each time Shelly's tongue passed over his cockhead. He kept the phone on her as best he could, but it was hard. A moan ripped from his throat as he threw back his head. He clenched his ass as she worked him down her throat.

Looking down into the phone, he could see her eyes staring into his, holding him to attention and demanding his best. Frank watched her raise the phone, her hand wrapping around his. He gazed into her eyes, opened his mouth and shared a single, deep kiss.

Their tongues mingled. He revitalized her dry mouth and poured his saliva between her lips. Her hand gripped his cock firmly. She guided it to her soaking cunt, split her lips, and lowered herself onto his pulsating organ.

"Oh, fuck," Shelly moaned.

The pressure was immense. Frank's cock entered with a pop that made Shelly gasp. It was huge and growing, filling her up as she lowered herself further and further down. She wrapped her arms around Frank's neck, hanging off of him as she took his cock inch by inch inside of her.

His hands gripped her waist. They roamed across her back, squeezing her shoulders, copping her ass. She pressed her body against his chest, her soft breasts squeezed against his skin. Frank held her closer.

Shelly felt his cock burrowing into her, pushing against her insides. She was gasping for breath and intensely aware of everything inside of her. Sweat ran down her body as she adjusted to the large intruder within. She rocked back and forth, letting Frank's cock press against her walls in just the right places.

Everything felt tight. Her cunt squeezed like a grip around Frank's cock as he watched her take it. She sunk onto it as he held her. The phone shook in his trembling hand. He moved it behind her ass, trying to get some view of her cunt swallowing his cock.

When she started to grind against him, Frank mimicked the movement forgetting all about the phone. He rocked his hips, pushing his cock into her warm, tight body. Shelly moaned into his ears. Frank kissed her cheeks and stroked her back, flowing into her body as she brought him to the edge.

They rocked into each other's bodies, pressing together their sopping, warm flesh. Shelly moaned as the pressure inside her grew with every thrust. She reached down and toyed her clit. Her hips jerked faster, pushing down on Frank's cock faster. Frank grabbed her and hugged, clinching her in his arms as he began to buck his hips. His rhythm grew frantic.

His orgasm was building, swelling inside him, aching for release. Shelly's own orgasm was on the verge of climaxing. It pulled on every nerve in her body, drawing them taut as she dropped onto Frank's throbbing cock like a bungee cord. He erupted inside her. Spasms shook Shelly's body as her orgasm broke. Her hips couldn't stop, just shivering, and her arms hung loose around Frank's neck, completely outside of her control. All Shelly could feel was the sensation of being completely filled.

They clung together, exhausted. Sweat rolled down their backs and they shared each other's breath. Eventually Frank came out of Shelly, and they untangled.

"How was the video?" Shelly asked. She laid her head back on the window sill, legs spread, cunt oozing.

Frank sat beside her. He held her phone up so they could both see.

"I think it came out well considering the bad lighting and, shaking," Frank watched as Shelly started her ride all over again on the little screen.

"If you leave me your phone number, I'll send it to you," Shelly said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I'd like that," Frank yawned as the video played, "Thank you."

Outside, boys howled and girls screamed into the night. Their voices were so loud they could have been right outside, caterwauling at the moon and capering across the lawn like sabbath-happy witches. Frank was melting under the moonlight, feeling it fall on him like a blanket. A contented smile misted over his lips as he looked at Shelly. Her breasts rose and fell with the sigh of her breathing. The brown curls of hair were tucked behind her head. She had the cutest smile, Frank thought.

"Thank you. I think you're amazing," He said.

"You're welcome. I think you're great too. I hope I made it on your favorites list."

"Oh yes," Frankie yawned again, stretching his arms overhead, "I'm ready to sleep, I think," He chuckled.

Shelly frowned. She fiddled with her phone nervously, clicking it on and off, before she worked up the nerve.

"I hope you're not too sleepy because I have one more favor to ask," Shelly stood up before Frank.

He sat himself upright. Any semblance of fatigue was worn off by her call to arms. At this moment, under the light of her soft eyes, in the presence of her naked body, Frank would have agreed to anything.

He watched with rapt attention as Shelly reached behind her. She tipped her weight onto the ball of her foot, leaning forward towards him. She pouted for a moment and inhaled sharply. There was a pop, and a look of relief washed across Shelly's face. In her hand was the largest butt plug Frank had ever seen, and into her purse it disappeared. How had he not noticed?

"I need to feel you in my ass."

"Yes," Frank was dumbfounded and blushing brightly.

His dick was live and swollen. It hurt slightly, like a fresh bruise, to be hard again so soon. It was still sensitive now doubt, but Frank wasn't going to let that stop him. He took the phone from Shelly and hit the play button for the third time.

Shelly dropped to her knees to worship. Her hands wrapped around Frank's thick cock and began to massage its length. She dripped spit between her fingers before she pushed the cock into her mouth. Frank grunted as her tongue grazed his sensitive cock head. The sound made her cunt twitch. Her own clit protested against her touch, spreading intense tinges of pleasure throughout her body. But Shelly wasn't concerned with her dripping cunt.

She dipped a finger into her vagina, soaking up the juices before sliding out. Shelly sucked her fingers, wetting then until they dripped liquid down her wrists in glistening trails, and she spread the copious amounts of saliva along, inside, and around her asshole, running her fingers along the puckering hole before pushing them in. The ring of muscle was raw, sensitive to her touch, and tightening back to its original form. It hadn't quite closed, Shelly's silicon toy making its mark, and her fingers slipped in readily. They sunk inside. Good, Shelly thought, she'd need it loose.

Shelly turned around and took Frank's hands into hers, her tiny fingers small enough to disappear through the creases of his palms. He held them out like railings or guide poles. Her legs shivered and her breathing was ragged. Sweat dripped down her back and over the shapely cheeks of the ass she was about to ruin. All of that and she hadn't even begun yet. It was making Frank nervous, but he wondered if her shaking was exhaustion, anxiety, or excitement. His own body was frozen still in waiting.

Slowly she pushed back. When the tip of his cock kissed her asshole, she giggled. Frank felt her hands press into his. She smiled back at him before pushing further back and breaking open her ass. She slid down, taking Frank inside of her. Her moans clawed out of her throat as her body made space. Frank groaned in return. She was tighter now. It was nearly painful. Shelly squeezed Frank's hands digging into his flesh with her nails as her body gave way once more to this over-sized guest.

So large, it pressed against her insides, a hot pulse passing through her body. Shelly stopped. Her legs were melting. She could feel her juices sticking to her thighs and dripping onto her feet. Her clit cried for attention, but if she touched it now it would explode. Not yet. Her head dropped to her chest-her strength spent. Everything she had was concentrated on this cock, on the pleasure and pain of being stretched and stuffed with far, far too much.

"Frank!" Shelly could barely hear herself speak, "Make it . . . make it go inside me . . . Frank?"

Shelly breathed a sharp intake of air as she felt Frank let go of her hands and wrap around her waist. They engulfed her body. Under their hard grip her skin was already turning red. Shelly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then he began to pull.

She shook as he pulled back, driving his cock deeper than Shelly had been able to take. Her heels dragged back along the floorboards, toes curling into talons raking at her own calves. Her hands clenched around his wrists, gripping them so tightly her knuckles turned white. A single continuous growl, guttural and sexy, dwelt inside her open mouth, thrust into the outside by Frank. He pushed deeper. And deeper. Shelly squirmed. Her entire body was on fire when she felt his stomach's touch.

Then he pulled it out. He could feel her body clinging to his cock, straining to keep it in as he pulled it out half way. Shelly's insides felt like they were falling out. Then Frank began to thrust.

He fucked her ass, packing his cock inside of her hole and ripping it out with just as much fervor. He couldn't last long. Already it was building inside of him, a heavy sensation that forced him to fuck harder.

Shelly couldn't feel anything except her ass. It burned. It felt full and tight-stuffed-overstuffed. She clenched down tight, hoping to feel it fuller and keep it in when Frank pulled out only to shove back in and break her loose. Her breath broke into ragged gasps of ecstasy. She freed her hand and ran it over her clit.

It exploded across her body. Tingling, full, Shelly screamed as her orgasm released her body's tensions into a blissful state of surrender. Frank pumped into her, holding her tight. Her ass pressed on him, massaging his swollen cock until it twitched uncontrollably. Frank thrust deep, felt Shelly's body pull him in and squeeze down on his shaft, until he dumped his last load within her.

They collapsed together onto the window sill. Frank felt the cool glass against his back. Shelly gingerly worked herself off of Frank's cock, letting her tender bottom rest. Both of them said nothing for the longest time as they recuperated.

"You'll send me that video, right?" Frank asked, one side of his face flat against the chilly glass.

"Mhmm. Just, you have to give me your phone number. Email?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Then you'll send it."

"Yes. By phone or, something."

"Fuck."

"Yeah," Shelly sighed, letting her head fall back over Frank's arm.

It was like a sigh expressed with her entire body. Everything was at ease. They lazed into their fatigue, lying limp in each other's arms as they convalesced in the attic of the old haunted house on the top of the hill.

Part Five: Cassie

Cassie watched the recordings on her laptop. Outside the wind was sighing the last pumpkin-spiced breath of October air. The jack-o-lanterns were burning down their wicks. All the candy had been eaten for the night or else stashed away for colder months. The masks were coming off. There were people under them, each and every one, full of happiness and sugar. Beds were growing full with dizzy children and giddy couples.

But Cassie hadn't cum once.

Instead she sat up, staring at her laptop and compiled the videos she had taken from the cameras strewn across the grounds of the old haunted house: here was Mina on her knees serving Drake, there was Red and Wolf rolling through the grass outside, and now it's Shelly taking it all from Frank with the moonlight on their backs; Cassie had everything recorded more or less.

"There you go Kasper," she said exhaustingly.

"Great heavens. You did it," Kasper sat beside her. His body slipped through the blanket and into the mattress. He had to concentrate on staying afloat, and Cassie made that difficult.

"Not yet," Cassie started the video from the beginning, Mina touching herself in the dark. "There's one more thing you need to do before the night's over."

"Go trick-or-treating?" Kasper said with confusion.

"That's one thing definitely. You don't get the candy unless you say those Halloween-magic words. But, there's one more thing that I'm going to do for you," Cassie pulled the comforter off.

Where she had been lying was a sizable wet spot. The sheer material of her cat costume had gone completely transparent. Her tights clung to her skin. Her puffy lips and pert bottom were clearly visible to Kasper as Cassie bent over the bed to retrieve something from her laptop bag. She wiggled her butt, and Kasper felt himself stir.

Cassie grinned to herself. She could see poor Kasper sweating beads of ectoplasm down his collar. He always tried to be such a gentleman, and Cassie loved to tease him.

Since the first time she had snuck into this old mansion in the early autumn, she had felt like someone was watching her. Getting Kasper to reveal himself had been surprisingly easy; Cassie just asked one night 'is anybody there?' and then appeared Kasper, sheepish and nervous, wringing the brim of his hat out in front of him like a scolded child.

Since then Kasper has always been around and his eyes were always wandering. Cassie kept them moving, drawing him across her body like a kitten with a strand of twine. Being admired like that was intoxicating. It was fun leading the friendly little ghost on the tour over her body, watching him agonize over every inch of her. She loved that he wanted to touch, and she hated his resolution not to.

In the background Mina was on her knees for Drake.

Kasper pressed his hands against his groin. He grasped his penis through his pants and slowly ran his fingers over the shaft. He didn't bother to speculate how his incorporeal form, bereft of flesh and blood, could sustain his erection. It was too hard, too insistent, not to exist. Cassie had convinced him he was here in this very room with her.

She rubbed her legs together and he could almost feel the red comforter underneath, and she swayed her hips and he shivered as if a cold draft was sneaking past the windowsill. When she played with him these sexy games, he felt like was alive again. Three hundred years ago his blood had dried up, but now it poured. Even when he had lived it had never been this hot or hard.

Cassie was grinding against the edge of the bed as she dug through her laptop bag. It

squeaked softly with every movement. Kasper bounced his eyes off of her jiggling ass. He

floated dumbly over the bed stroking himself with one errant hand.

"Tonight, we've been playing these little tricks on all my friends. And you told me that while you can get off, in a way, it's not a real orgasm since you don't actually have a, well, you know, a real physical body," Cassie said as she pulled something out of her bag to the sounds of Red and Wolfy stepping naked out of the green house.

Whisking it behind her back, she faced Kasper. She could see his fully grown erection. Kasper tried to hide it, but Cassie's wry smile and knowing eyes kept him moving. A low moan slipped from his lips as he realized that she was watching.

"Yes," Kasper answered, "I am a ghost. I cannot feel as intensely, or even at all

sometimes, any more. But why?"

He studied Cassie's breasts, how she held out the pretty things for him to see.

"Do you like me, Kasper?"

Cassie watched his eyes flutter. They turned to the floor before returning situated over a smile.

"Of course. I like you a lot."

Kasper looked her in the eyes when he said it. They softened to him, eyelids lowering until only a sliver remained.

"Would you have sex with me? If you could?"

Cassie crawled back onto the bed with her hands still tight against her back, hiding something between them. Her cat ears were drifting to the side of her head. They seemed playful. Her cat tail swayed gently with her hips.

"Nothing would keep me from it, Cassandra."

Kasper hovered so near he could smell the sex around her.

Cassie's smile widened. From behind her back she produced three toys: her dildo, vibrator, and butt plug.

"You can't feel physical sensations, but I can. So, Kasper, I want you to possess my body and have your first real orgasm through me."

A moment of pure shock had completely emptied Kasper's mind. In the background Shelly lowered herself onto Frank's cock.

She pulled down the leotard of her cat costume and let her little breasts breathe. She pulled aside the crotch. She had cut a hole into her tights just for this. She spread herself out on the bed, the toys arranged before her.

"Trick-or-treat, Kasper!" Cassie beckoned him forward, "Come on and take me. I've been saving myself all week for this, so it's going to be a good one."

Kasper flew into her without another thought, and when he blinked his eyes; he had skin, and hair, and eyes, perky breasts, smooth pussy lips, and a sudden urge to be fucked.

Kasper touched Cassie's fingertips together. He circled them around each other and felt the tiny tingly feeling of a light touch. He clenched her toes, painted orange and black, squeezing them together.

Then he opened her mouth and ran her tongue across her lips and over her teeth, and pressed it into the roof. Every little fiber and striation was a sensation to savor. He touched fingers to lips. Very slowly, Kasper lowered a finger into her mouth and sucked it gently. Then two fingers. Kasper tasted them and he felt them with Cassie's tongue.

Shutting his eyes, Kasper explored Cassie's body with his new hands. Her soft skin sent ripples through him under his touch. Her breasts were sensitive and he giggled when her tugged her nipples. Her mound was clean and smooth as he ran his fingers over it and onto her lips. A jolt of pleasure shot through him when he rubbed her clit. He played with it gently, turning it in circles and reveling in the pleasurable sensations.

Then he touched the outer lips of Cassie's pussy. She was wet and dripping. Kasper brought her finger to his mouth and tasted her juices. Finally, he pushed in. The warm sensation covered his fingers, but the pleasure of being entered, of feeling something inside made Kasper moan. But it wasn't just the feeling of being filled by his fingers, it was a sense of relief, a desperate desire left unfulfilled until now.

Kasper let another moan part from Cassie's sweet lips as he began to shift his fingers inside of her. He pushed up against her mound, and felt her stomach curl. He pushed in deeper and groaned as her tension found release. He thrust her fingers in and out as he rocked her palm across her clit and felt her hips rise and fall to the rhythm of his thrusts.

Kasper sucked the juices off her fingertips and reached for the plug at his side. It was like a dream. Everything felt lighter, like he could float on the air. Cassie had given him her body to play with. These sensations he hadn't felt in centuries, warmth, touch, breath, and new feelings he'd never have felt before.