Horny Haunted House on the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina couldn't help herself, "No, sir. Your fuck meat's dirty holes will never be worthy of you. But, please pity your fuck meat and use her anyway. She is so desperate!" Mina dropped her head to the ground and threw her ass into the air fighting off every urge to reached back make herself cum. Mina felt every agonizing second. Her clit burned into her stomach, and her legs trembled. Every bite mark and bruise swelled with intensity. The slightest breeze would be enough. He just had touch her and it would be enough.

But then she heard his stifled laughter. Mina looked up; Drake was holding back a laugh. She caught his eyes, confused.

Drake shook his giggles into a smile and explained, "That's the sexiest fucking thing anyone has ever said to me, Mina."

Drake jumped as Mina slapped his leg.

"Don't say that!" She said, scowling.

"Ow!" Drake squeezed his shin, "Why not?"

"Because you're the master. You're not supposed to be impressed; you're supposed to be above me, like, punish me. I'm ready. I'm ready right now."

"I will-ow-don't smile-don't smile or I'll punish you again," Drake grabbed Mina's

waist. He drove two fingers down on her clit, abusing the little button hard. Mina squirmed under him cupping her mouth, trying to stifle her smile, but the punishment proved too much. Her toes curled under the rush of her orgasm. It sped through her body making her breasts tingle and hands shake with tremors. Her grunts crawled through her fingers in waves corresponding with Drake's spinning hand. He gradually slowed his hand, letting Mina down with triumphant grin over his face.

Mina breathed slowly, deeply, and wiped the sweat from her forehead. Drake sat before her, his dick painfully hard. She watched it twitch with famished eyes. As she regained her composure, she finally asked, "May I, sir?"

Drake looked down at his own cock, warm in hand. He nodded, "Only because you asked nicely, fuck meat."

With a smile, Mina leaned over and licked the tip of his dick. It was warm and salty, already coated with precum from their foreplay. Mina sucked the head into her mouth and began to work her lips down the shaft. She felt him quivering, hitting the roof of her mouth. Her tongue reached out to caress every curve and wrinkle. She almost complained when Drake pulled her off of him.

"Head back. Open your mouth."

Mina dutifully obeyed. She opened wide, her tongue jutting out to her chin. Her hips buckled against the air. The smell of her own sex was ripe, mingling with Drake's musk, and smell of their sweat. She kept her eyes open. She wanted to see him do this. It thrilled her to watch. He seemed so high up. And she seemed so small.

Drake stood up and bent over her. Their eyes met. Mina gazed into his crimson eyes. That enchanting color wrapped itself around Drake's pupils like a cloak of fine silk enticing Mina to search its every wrinkle and fold for hidden pockets of beauty and danger. She was almost too mesmerized to watch his mouth purse. As soon as she noticed, she held her tongue out and held her breathe. Drake let the spit gather on his lips for Mina to see before it lowered down on a single, long strand onto her waiting tongue. She watched it fall, and rose up to catch it. It splashed on her tongue. Droplets fell on her lips and cheeks.

"Keep it open," Drake commanded as he lay the meat of his shaft of her tongue.

His musk permeated the air. She breathed deeply. Drake rubbed his cock across her tongue, back and forth in a combination of his spit and hers. He drew his fingers along the edge of her tongue, across the shaft of his cock, adding a taste of Mina's pussy to the mélange. It was just what she wanted.

"Why are you making me work, fuck meat? This is your job, isn't it?" Drake grabbed the nape of Mina's neck, sending a jolt of pleasure down her spine, and forced his cock to the back of her throat.

She was so warm and slick. Drake felt the ridges of her palate, the soft skin of her cheeks, and her tongue. She was his, all his. Every move she made was a plea for attention, asking if her service was enough. Drake felt the rising pressure in his groin press against his mind, driving out his self-control. She was so much more than enough.

Mina gagged on his cock. Spit ran down her chin. The taste and smell of pre-cum and pussy conquered her senses. She bobbed back and forth on his dick in rhythm with his forceful strokes. She was his fuck meat and all she wanted was to be used. Mina moaned on his dick until he finally pulled it from her mouth. Mina kept her mouth open; she hadn't been told not to. It made Drake smile, and seeing that filled Mina with a strange sense of pride. She smiled up at her new master.

"What are you, Mina?" Drake asked, clutching a fistful of her hair.

"I'm your fuck meat, sir," Mina said, her eyes never leaving his. She could see her reflection in his crimson eyes, and she loved what she saw.

Drake ran the light over her body again. She spread her legs wider, hoping he'd notice the smear of her juices on her thighs. He brushed his cockhead against her spit covered chin. His hand dived down and caressed her breast. In a flare of cruelty, he pinched her nipple. The little pink thing was pert and hard. He couldn't resist twisting them until Mina groaned from the pain. He wrapped his lips around her other nipple and sucked until it bruised. Mina's pussy began to quiver. Harder and harder it was becoming to keep her arms behind her. Thankfully she didn't have to wait long for relief. When Drake tugged in the center rope, the one that ran through her pussy lips, she squealed. The rough fiber of the rope ground against her clit. It was tight enough for Mina to grind on with manic glee. He played with the rope, dragging it back and forth until her hips bucked and heaved with his motions. Mina held back her screams, letting them out as low, long moans of ecstasy.

"Lay on your back."

"Yes, sir," before the words had left her mouth she was on the ground, her legs brought up to her shoulders. She spread her sopping pussy with her hands. The rope still burned on her clit. Drake pulled the rope aside and thrust his tongue into her gaping pink slit. She screamed as an orgasm built within her. It made Drake lick faster as Mina began to sob and plead.

"Please put it in me. Please, Sir. I want your dick inside me. Please use your fuck meat. Please give this slut her Halloween treat!" Mina begged.

Drake was too happy to answer. He thrust deep into Mina's pussy burying himself to the hilt. Mina screamed in ecstasy as an orgasm rocked her frame. Warm waves washed over her as she felt Drake thrust in her. He pulled her close. She gyrated her hips until Drake began to moan. He exploded inside of her as she reached a climax. They clasped each other tightly in this final bliss, bodies shuddering with exhaustion. They were hot and sticky with sweat and cum. When they disentangled, they could hear their skin peeling off each other.

They looked at each other in the dim light of their phones, hair sticking to their skin with sweat, faces flush with blood and heat. Drake leaned into Mina, and she leaned into him. Pressing her lips against his, their tongues intertwined one more time.

They lay in the cool basement together, pressed against one another like melted chocolates left too long in the sun.

"I think you were a little pent up," Drake said wiping her saliva off his mouth.

"Could you tell? I've never done that before."

"Sex with a stranger?"

"No," Mina laughed. Drake raised an eyebrow, and Mina smirked, "I've not had sex with a stranger before either, but I meant be so submissive. I've never let someone control me like

that before."

"Well . . . I think you're a natural."

"So kind, Sir Drake."

"My code of chivalry demands I leave no lady unsatisfied."

"Well," Mina flashed her light across the ground until it landed on her panties. She picked them up and pressed them to her nose. A deep breathe drew inside all the scents of her horny pussy. Satisfied, she handed them to Drake, who took them with nod of gratitude, "Let that be a token of my favor. You left me quite satisfied."

Mina giggled and Drake performed a quick bow form the waist with the turn of his hand. The panties disappeared into his pocket. He then reached behind him and produced a small plastic pumpkin filled with candy. He placed it between them as they relaxed in the dark basement of the old haunted house on the top of the hill.

"So," Drake said, "do you like Halloween?"

"Yeah," Mina took a chocolate, "Yeah, I do."

Part Three: Red

"Red, we should go down here," Mina said as Red watched her step onto the creaky staircase. From behind Mina, Red peered into the darkness puckering her mouth at the idea.

"In the basement? You know if there are any murdering psychos in this house, that's where they'd be."

"Cassie won't find us down there. There's too many things to hide behind. Let's go."

Red watched as Mina began her decent. She shook her head and reached for the door behind her. It opened with a shudder.

"No. I think I'm going to go this way," Red said as she passed through the door, leaving Mina to the basement's clutches.

The door opened and a hot gust of air escaped the room, brushing Red's face as it left. A fresh scent of flowers and greenery wafted through the air. Red stepped into the greenhouse and shut the door behind her. Overhead, the moonlight filtered in through the glass panels projecting its rays into spotlights of soft white light. Rows of wooden benches and shelves were illuminated in the dark. In the time since the old house had been abandoned, the plant life had taken over. Rainwater dripped in through the hairline cracks in the ceiling, sustaining the virtual jungle that had grown from the shattered clay pots and overturned vases.

Outside the greenhouse, Red could see the garden all the way to the iron fence at the edge of the sidewalk. She shut off her light and let her eyes adjust to the dark. Somewhere inside the house, Cassie had stopped counting. The sound of creaking wood from behind her made Red start. She took a quick dive, cow bell clanging, underneath a wooden bench. Her eyes darted to the door leading back to the kitchen, and she waited.

Red strained to hear any sound of movement: a squeaking door, the soft pad of a footstep, breathing, sniffling, anything. She felt the sweltering heat, made worse by the wool sweater of her sheep costume. Slow, agonizing trails of sweat crawled over her skin. It made her itch.

Red wasn't designed for games like this; staying still, deathly still, and holding her breathe; it wasn't in her playbook. Already her leg began to twitch uncontrollably, bobbing up and down with increasing speed. She tried to steady herself on the bench, but it only got worse. The vibrations from her overactive limbs were playing a drum kit of clay pots and plastic caps. Their rattles and clangs, cow bells and a few unhealthy snaps, were all a clangor throughout the greenhouse, and surely it resonated through the walls as well.

Red pulled her leg away and the tremolo stopped. She sat very still in the hot room, and felt the sweat dripping along her chest. It was sliding down her torso, slipping down her spine into her pants. She could feel her clothes becoming moist and heavy.

Sitting still was something she could not do.

Her hands were twitchy, tossing shards of pottery, drawing swirls in the dust and dirt. When her legs began to cramp, Red had had enough. Nothing was coming from inside the house. Where ever Cassie was, she wasn't here, so Red scrambled out from under the bench just as the door to the kitchen swung open.

Red froze half way up, stopping so suddenly that her cow bell necklace jumped with a crash.

"You're pretty bad at this game, huh?" scoffed the boy dressed in a rabbit costume. His nose was painted bright pink and whiskers were drawn across his cheeks. He had on a pair of large white rabbit ears over his thick, curly locks of chestnut hair. A smile that cocked to one side like the swagger of a rooster made him look smug. The rest of his outfit was a white fur suit, a pair of mittens, and a pair of white shoes.

"Well fuck you too, I guess," Red grabbed the stupid cow bell to keep it from clanging. She looked him up and down, whipping her scarlet hair through the air, "besides I don't think you're the seeker. Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Wolfy. I know-"

"Your parents named you Wolfy?" Now Red cocked a smile. This one rose up her freckled cheek as high as it could feasibly go, but the boy seemed unfazed. His shoulders fell back with an easy confidence as he crossed his arms over his chest, holding them by the elbows. He chuckled at Red, his head on a tilt. They eyed each other over like animals disputing territory.

"No. They didn't. My real name is Lupin, but that's like lupus. It's Latin for wolf. So, I got nicknamed Wolfy," He shut the door behind him and stepped towards Red. His hands slipped into his pockets as he rolled his shoulders anxiously, "You want to talk to my parents about it? Maybe I can get you my pedigree?"

"Oookay, Big Bad," Red leaned towards him, grinning, "Lupus is a disease, not a wolf. I know-my uncle has it. My friends might call me stupid, but I'm not that stupid."

Wolfy's smile grew a size larger. His teeth flashed white. Red noticed his canines, sharp and long. He shucked off his mittens and pulled out his phone. Red watched his face, his thin lips rising, stiff brows furrowing over his eyes, as the screen lit him up. He was handsome with a strong jaw and fierce eyes.

In a few seconds Wolfy's phone was flipped toward Red, and she saw her words served on a web searched platter.

Lupus-Latin for wolf, such as the scientific name Canis Lupus.

Red bit her tongue. She could feel his smile burning into her cheeks so hot she didn't bother to look. It was hot though. The green house heat was intensifying now that two warm bodies were sweating away inside, contributing moisture to the near-unbearable humidity.

"About your friends though, I know Cassie. She invited me and my guys. We split up when she told us about hide-and-seek though. Ain't gonna lose the game if I can help it," Wolfy stopped to wipe his sweat on his sleeve, "Damn it's hot. One sec," He found the zipper of his costume and pulled it down the to the waist. It went far enough that he could roll down the rabbit suit off his shoulders, leaving him just an undershirt to cover his torso. Even through the fabric Red could make see the definition of his chest muscles.

"You look kind of hot," Wolfy used his words to redirect Red's stare back to his. He pinched the neck of his undershirt and flapped it quickly, sending air rushing against his abdomen.

Red felt another smile climb her cheek. She covered it with her hand, but her eyes carried it through, and Wolfy caught it plenty.

"I mean, you don't have to," Wolfy said, "Tons of girls are shy and afraid and stuff. I understand if you'd rather suffer through the heat. Or you want me to look away?"

"Afraid?" Red scoffed, "No." She grabbed her sweater in both hands and lifted it

overhead. The rush of air against her skin was cool and a welcomed relief. Sweat wicked off her taut stomach and arm muscles. Red placed her hands on her hips. Now he was staring.

They matched eyes.

"Sports bra," He tittered.

Red frowned, "What's wrong with my bra?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all. I just totally imagine you having nothing but sports bras in your wardrobe."

Red looked away to hide her stunned expression.

Wolfy nearly burst laughing, "You do, don't you? Oh, Red, man,"

"Don't laugh. You're being too loud. I thought you wanted to win the game."

"Yeah, I do," Wolfy rubbed the back of his neck, squeezing the muscles in his arm just enough for Red to notice them, "Say Red, you want to know how to win the game, guaranteed?"

"How?"

"Cheat."

Wolfy had wondered over to a glass door at the end of the green house that lead outside onto the lawn. It came open with a tug, and he stood in the door way, arms wide. Cool air was siphoning off his heat. He turned his head back to Red, "Come on, Cassie won't find us if we aren't in the house."

For a moment Red glanced back towards the old house and wondered just what Cassie was up to.

"Can't argue with that logic," Red scooped up her sweater.

"Don't bring that. I'm not wearing anything."

"You still have your costume. You can pull it up if anyone comes by."

He considered that a moment until finally he nodded, so he hooked his hands into the costume and pulled it down around his ankles. With a toss, the rabbit fur suit was dangling from the top of green house, spinning from a hanging flower pot. With a laugh, Red threw her sweater into the air and stepped outside.

She felt hot despite the cold air, standing in her bra and shorts outside with a boy in nothing but his undershirt and boxers. She could see the whole street from the green house door. The lights were still on in some houses. Street lamps provided ample light for her to be caught by a passerby or some late-night trick-or-treaters.

She had to admit though that the idea of being seen made her tingle. Her hand was drawn to the heat between her legs. She pressed against her crotch, painfully aware of the seam in her shorts. Wolfy was also quite aware and growing aroused. He had pitched a tent in his boxers. A quick readjustment folded that down, but Red had already seen it. She smiled at him, and he chuffed back.

"Bet," Wolfy turned to Red, facing her head on. He pulled his undershirt over his head, dropping it at the foot of the door. Now the boy was in nothing but his boxers. Light and shadow roved over his body as he subtly flexed his arms and chest.

"Sure. Anything to make you lose."

Red's chest burned as she unstrapped her bra and stripped it off. She threw her bra beside the green house door as well. The autumn wind teased her nipples. The cold made them hard and stiff. Red instinctively hid them behind her arm, but dropped it quickly. She wasn't going to lose. She thrust out her chest, playfully jiggling her pert breasts. Her face was as red as her hair, but she beamed with triumph.

"You're going to have to keep up," Red didn't hesitate. She let him watch, relishing his eyes wherever they rested on her body. Then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and boyshorts and shucked them off her legs. She kicked off her shoes and stuffed them with her socks.

Now Red felt a real thrill. Standing naked outside in the front lawn had her heart beating as if she'd run a relay. Her crotch was wet and soaking. It was starting to drip down her thigh. She bared it all out in the open, and looked at Wolfy expectantly.

Following her lead, Wolfy slid out of his boxers and let the moonlight bath him. It ranged over his body, over every slab of muscle and well-defined thew. Catching the moon along their curves, his ringlets of auburn hair fell over his shoulders. His cock was stiff and proud. If it was windy, Wolfy couldn't feel it. All he could feel was the painful swelling between his legs and the strong urge to alleviate it. He felt wild, free.

Red wanted that from him. She wanted to feel his cock in her hand. Taste it on her tongue. Take it inside of her until he climaxed over her body. She stepped closer, closer, until she could cling to him.

"Tie?" Asked Wolfy.

"Nah. I think I won."

"New game, then. We both go down. Whoever cums first loses," He said as he put his hands on her shoulders.

"Winner gets the lollipop in my pocket."

"What a prize," Wolfy whispered as he inched forward and kissed Red.

She kissed back, pushing her lips onto his. His tongue probed her mouth for an opening, and she quickly conceded. Their tongues mixed and danced in their mouths as Red's hands began to wander. They voyaged over Wolfy's broad shoulders and down his back. She pressed against him, crushing her naked breasts into his chest.