Horny Haunted House on the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucked on the plug, coating the instrument in a generous dosage of spit. He fondled Cassie tits, cradling them in his hand as he turned onto his hands and knees. He pressed the plug into her ass slowly. He rolled her hips as the plug popped in. It felt strange at first, but it quickly grew fun. Kasper liked to rotate and feel the knob pressing down from within. It made her pussy wet. She began to ooze juices down her leg.

With one hand Kasper fingered her burning pussy and with the other he pushed on the plug. It bobbed in and out of her ass as a sudden heat rose and bloomed inside of her. Kasper gasped for breath as the first orgasm washed over him. Little waves of pleasure fluctuated through her.

Cassie's body hovered over the bed. The blankets and pillows swirled beneath her. Dust twirled through the air, dancing in an erotic frenzy.

Kasper reached for the vibrator. As wonderful as that orgasm was, her body needed more. It still craved pleasure, and Kasper was ready to provide for her. He kissed the vibrator softly before flicking it on. It hummed in her fingertips, eager to be used. Her body seemed to recognize its vibrations as it grew hotter and wetter. Cassie's nipples were erect, trying to draw attention to themselves.

Kasper offered them to the vibrator. It bit sharp sending sudden frantic waves of pleasure through her breasts. Her chest rose and fell sharply, as her breathes came raggedly. Then Kasper felt a pull, her clit seemed to throb, desperate to cum. Kasper lowered the vibe. He screamed as an orgasm hit hard. He felt her clit shatter into pieces from the vibrations, but he couldn't take the toy off. The nerves of her clit cried for more, they wanted abuse and Kasper pressed harder.

With his one free hand, Kasper groped around for the dildo. He gripped the toy and brought to Cassie's mouth. He pushed it in until it dripped with saliva and spit, then once it was lubricated, he placed the head of the dildo at the entrance of Cassie's pussy. He spread her sensitive lips and thrust the toy into her soft, pink insides.

Kasper moaned as he thrust it in. He went slow at first, grinding it into her vaginal walls, searching for her g-spot. He hit it like a jolt of lightning. It made her body clench and spasm. Then Kasper went faster. He began to pump the toy into Cassie's body, focusing on everything at once. The plug pressed against her rectum. The vibrator stirred her clit to hysterics. And the dildo fucked her harder and harder under the guidance of her friend's ghostly hand.

Her body started shake. Kasper felt it growing inside of her, rising and preparing to burst out.

The entire room swirled around Cassie's body. The sounds Mina, Red, and Shelly played over and over. Kasper pulled it all closer. It collapsed into him, the feeling, the sensation was overwhelming.

"Cassie! I love you," He screamed as the climax came. Cassie's hips thrust into the air and she came hard, squirting her juices onto the bed before collapsing in among the blankets and toys. Pillows, lamps, blankets, chairs, and old dusty clothes all dropped to the floor as Kasper feinted.

Cassie opened her eyes feeling exhausted, sore, but tranquil. Her body was weary and happy. Beside her, Kasper's ghostly form lingered over the bed. His eyes were closed and a smile was imprinted on his face.

"Happy Halloween, Kasper," Cassie said as she shut off the laptop and went to find her friends.