Horny Haunted House on the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hands rove across her in turn, skimming down the curve of her spine until they grabbed her ass. Red couldn't believe what she was doing, grinding against this boy as his hands roamed over her body in the dead of night outside on the lawn. She was putting on a show for anyone who wanted to see. It made her wet, and Wolfy's fingers found that appealing. They slipped in without a moment's mercy.

Red gasped. "My kitty," she squeaked.

Wolf grinned as he spread his fingers across Red's insides, "Kitty?"

She turned her head down and mumbled into the crook of his neck, "That's just what we called it."

"Not making fun, just, you got a beautiful kitty, Red."

She was gushing on his fingertips as he pushed aside the lips of her kitty and found the soft pink insides, irresistible. He rubbed her clit until her legs trembled and she lowered herself to the ground.

Blades of grass tickled her back as she lay on the lawn waiting for him to plant his knees either side of her head. Her legs splayed open. She raised her knees up to her hips giving him unfettered access to herself, and he dangled over her, cock twitching with anticipation. Red wrapped her arms around Wolfy's waist and raised herself up. Already, Wolfy was rubbing circles around her clit and sliding through her bush. Red could feel little jolts of pleasure exploding like sparks from her clit.

She couldn't wait any longer. Hungry for him, she parted her lips and watched as his cock disappeared into her mouth. It touched the tip of her tongue and then went further. Like a red-carpet she laid out her tongue to welcome him into her, and when it had hit the back of her throat, Red began to really enjoy it.

Shutting her eyes, she closed around him. Wolfy was wrapped in her warm, wet mouth. Her touch made him thrust slowly downwards. By instinct alone his lower body reacted to Red letting her know how eager he was, how ready he had been to lose himself with her and surrender any control to the wild urges that they needed to fulfill.

She sealed her lips around him and matched his steady pace. Her tongue ran circles around the heavy head of his cock, teasing it until Wolfy groaned. She sucked on the head of his cock, running her tongue up and down his slit. Her hands squeezed his ass and kneaded his thighs.

Red loved to give blowjobs. There was something powerful in doling out such mind-bending pleasures, on sucking and gagging on a cock and listening to her mouthing sounds mix with the animalistic grunts and relief-filled sighs of her mate. But what made all of that better was being eaten out at the same time.

Wolfy had to work fast; his body was working against him and right into Red's hands. He wrapped his arms under her legs and spread Red's pink kitty as wide as he could with two fingers. He admired the soft skin already moist, warm, and shivering under his gaze. He smothered himself in her.

Red bulked at the assault, slamming her mound into Wolfy's chin. She gasped on his cock, breathing furiously as his tongue ran the length of her folds.

He lapped at each one, turning them over in his mouth and sucking gently every strip of flesh. He probed her kitty playfully. His fingertips edged around her hole, daring to dip in, daring to dig deeper and unleash better, stronger pleasures. Red had to fight herself not to encourage him. Wolfy sent his tongue swirling around her hole, feeling out the vibrations as he made her body purr. Then he leapt to her clit. He sucked and squeezed his lips together sending bolts of intense pleasure searing across Red's body, until Red had to shake and scramble her butt along the lawn to make him stop. Wolfy released her from the pleasure only to return to her kitty, dragging the flat of his tongue from her clit to her vagina and running through all the nooks in between.

Red fought back even as she could feel her body giving out. It was coming-growing insistent inside of her, the kind of pressure that shot electricity to the tips of her toes and made her moan.

She was thankful Wolfy couldn't hear it; his cock was too deep in her mouth and muffled the sound. She pressed her tongue along his shaft and pushed him in deeper. Sucking hard, Red thrust her head back and forth along his cock, picking up speed as Wolfy's hips did the same. Just a little bit more. Red clenched her stomach tight, holding it back as best she could. Just a little more, she moaned.

Wolfy couldn't stop himself from pumping his cock into her mouth. His orgasm was coming to a head, barreling its way into the base of his shaft. Each stroke of Red's tongue coaxed it closer and closer to climax. But that didn't mean he couldn't still win.

Scooping her bottom up into his arms, Wolfy lifted her ass off the ground and raised it to his mouth. He devoured her. Every tuck of skin, every drop of excitement, every inch of sensitive flesh fell under his tongue, sucked between his lips, until Red's moaning broke her tight-lipped seal and seeped out of the corners of her mouth like spit.

Red bucked, squeezing and releasing the muscles in her groin uncontrollably. Her legs curled around Wolfy's head clamping down as her orgasm rose. Wolfy thrust down hard, planting his cockhead into the back of her throat as he felt everything inside of him surge out. Red doubled over in pleasure as her first orgasm hit her. It rocked her body with warm vibrations that made her scream into the night. Wolfy let out his own howl as his cum shot into Red's mouth, thick ropes of the sticky, white stuff that coated her mouth dripped down her tongue.

Wolfy rolled off of Red and lay heaving on the ground. His cock lay limp across his thigh.

Red was entirely crimson. Her face was flush from exhaustion, her kitty from extortion. She felt beaten, but the cool breeze helped her clear her head.

"I won," she said.

"No way," Wolf argued, but he was already handing Red her shorts.

She dug into her pocket and found her prize. It was a large lollipop, pink as her pussy and big as her eyes. She pulled it out of its plastic wrapper and licked the tip gingerly.

Wolf watched her, still hungry. He said "Can the loser get a taste?"

"Hmm," Red popped the candy into her mouth as she thought about it. She tapped her finger on her chin, rolled her eyes, and sat up so she could straddle Wolfy. Red took one more lick of the lollipop before pulling it out of her mouth.

With her mouth open wide, Red encouraged Wolfy to imitate her. He copied her: mouth open, tongue hanging out. The lollipop pop came low, nearly touching his tongue, but at the last moment Red pulled it back. Instead she dragged her tongue across Wolfy's own.

It was strong, soft, and wet, and it curled up against his lips when she moved back.

"Did you get a taste?"

"Yeah," Wolfy smiled. It tasted of watermelon.

"New game, okay?" Red pressed her palms into his chest as she felt him sit up and wrap his arms around her. She ran her hands down his body before slowly untangling herself. He was already getting hard again, Red realized. She had felt him growing between her legs.

Wolfy smiled. Something flashed behind his eyes, a drive that made Red shiver with excitement.

She took another kiss, coming closer, but every inch she moved closer Wolfy shuffled himself back. He was moving her away from the house, she realized. They were heading for the street. Red took another inch, and another. Now they were lingering in the open. No door to hide behind.

That smile of Wolfy's had gotten bigger. Those teeth of his shone like ivory in the moonlight, curved and white. His eyes flit between Red's face and the candy in her hand.

"Lollipop?"

"You want it that bad?"

With legs spread open, Red leaned back. She brought the candy to her lips one more time, kissing it goodbye with a full, luscious embrace. Then drew it down her body, towing Wolfy's eyes along with it. He glanced back at her in disbelief. Red smirked as she pressed the lollipop against her asshole. With a little effort and a yelp, she broke the tight ring of muscle, pushing the candy bulb inside of her until only the stick hung out.

"Fetch, boy."

"Damn. You're a freak, Red; I'm going to make you cum so hard."

The caress of the autumn wind was cool. It made Red shiver. Moonlight dripped onto her skin. She shone like silver in the dark, especially between her legs. Red met Wolfy on the open lawn, swaying her body side to side trying to shake the goosebumps and the jitters. The lollipop pressed against her insides, it's presence impossible to ignore.

She knelt down slowly in the grass, painfully aware of the open air. Wolfy joined her. He kissed her as she lay. He ran his hands over her breasts. Red moaned. He took ahold of Red's shaky legs and pressed them to the grass. Inches away from her wet kitten, Wolfy's hot breath made her quiver. He kissed her thighs, marking his path to her kitten and once there he kissed her clit and put his mouth on her for the second time tonight.

He lapped at her kitty. Red's breathing went shallow and quick. She ground her kitten on his tongue, feeling him lick her insides. He sucked on her clit as he ate her out, and teased her ass by playing with the lollipop stick. She squirmed in the grass, caught prey to his terrible jaws and writing tongue. Red felt an orgasm building again. She caressed it further, fondling her breasts. Her hips began to heave, leveraged by her pointed feet. Red held it back. She couldn't give him the satisfaction of another orgasm.

She grabbed Wolf's head and rolled him over. She sat on his face and rode him. He held her down with his hands, digging his fingers into the thick flesh of her thighs. After riding him a little longer, Red bent over him and grabbed ahold of his cock. She licked his shaft, bobbing her head up and down. Her tongue ran its length, tasting every inch like a lollipop. Red wrapped her lips around the head and sucked and lapped. She worked her way down, swallowing inch by inch, chasing the strands of saliva as they dribbled down to the base of his cock until Wolfy had decided it was enough.

Red squealed as Wolfy turned her over. The grass softening her landing as Wolfy threw her to her back.

He spread her ass cheeks and pushed deeper. He devoured her kitty savagely. Precum coated his penis, spread around by Red's tongue and lips, and spit and grool coated Red's thighs and Wolfy's cheeks as he continued to eat her out. He pushed and plucked at the lollipop stick. Anything he could do to distract him from his own cock, he did.

Nothing was going to stop him from making Red cum. He planted his hand on her chest, pressing her into the ground. Then he brought his other hand to her vagina. Two fingers pushed into her waiting hole, sliding easily inside. Red squirmed underneath him, panting and squealing. Her fingernails dug into his wrist as she rubbed her clit with her open palm. She felt his fingers curling inside of her, grazing along the top of her vagina, hitting her in just the right spot.

Her ass clenched around the candy bulb. Everything felt hot. Her legs kicked out, toes curling. She moaned and screamed as it hit her. Waves of pleasure broke over her. A sudden rush of spasms wracked her body. Red squeezed as Wolfy pulled his fingers from her kitty. Her cum splashed onto the grassy lawn, misting it in a silvery dew. Red's legs trembled as she moaned, head thrown back, until finally, she collapsed.

They lay gasping on the grass, entangled in each other's bodies.

Red rolled onto her back and took a breath of air. It cooled the spit and cum on her lips. She felt like a slut, covered in cum in the open air, lying used next to her lover on the lawn. Already, she was becoming aroused again. Her kitty begged for cock, salivating at the thought and licking its lips. Red turned to her lover; Wolfy was already sitting up, his cock erect and pointing at her. She reached out for it, but Wolfy scooted away. When she saw Wolfy's smile she caught on to the new game. On her hands and knees like an animal she crawled towards his cock. Her ass waved through the air, playful as a puppy, and step by step she was led down the hill towards the street.

A sense of pure purpose had overtaken her and all Red wanted now was cock. Wolfy sat, stroking his cock to rigidity, behind a bush at the edge of the lawn. Red finally made it to his lap. She started sucking, slurping, and swallowing his cock as loudly as she could.

A thin veil of crooked iron bars was all that separated her from the street she realized. Anyone turning the corner would see her, ass in the air, leaking her juices. Anyone standing just beyond would hear her drinking down Wolfy's precum like the slut she was. And if they didn't hear her, they'd definitely hear Wolfy. What escaped his mouth was some combination of pleasing moan and thrilling howl.

He spread his legs wider, giving Red all the room she could want to pleasure him. She hooked her arms under his legs and took him deep, to the hilt. She gently caressed his balls. Her ministrations were received with throbbing appreciation that pulsed hot in her mouth. Wolfy wrapped his fingers around her pony tail. He pushed down hard.

Red gaged and spit, and pumped her hips. Finally, Wolfy pulled her off. Red spun around and presented herself. She needed it now. The heat between her legs was seething. She wanted to be taken like an animal, bred like a bitch in heat where anyone could see. A cool pillow of grass and dirt met her cheek as she lay her head on the ground. She spread the lips of her kitty.

"Let's fuck already!"

"Right here?" he ran finger between her kitten's lips, watching it tremble with

satisfaction, "Outside, here?"

"Yes! Right now. I don't care who sees. Just fuck me!" Red screamed. She grabbed Wolfy's hand and pulled him over her.

He draped his body across hers, his sturdy chest pressing down on her back. His hands found her hips and breasts amiable to his touch. They rolled into his palms, wanting and desperate. Her heart wracked her body with its mad drumming, and Wolfy could feel every beat vibrate through him.

The heat coming off her nearly burned as he pressed his cockhead into her kitten's open mouth. Red didn't wait; she thrust back and cried out in lust. She squeezed her eyes shut. Every part of her was focused on her aching kitten, on the need to be satisfied and full. Wolfy filled her with a passion. He pumped his raging cock into her slick kitten, grinding away at her pink folds until he reached her deepest spot. He pressed her chest in the ground, bending her just so.

When his cock struck her, Red threw back her head and screamed. Wolfy caught her flailing ponytail, the scarlet hairs bleeding from her head wrapping around his fingers, and he pulled. Red moaned into the air. She almost didn't hear it: footsteps, laughter, people!

People coming to see her. They were going to watch her rutting away like a bitch in heat. It made her stomach churn her insides until they oozed out of her kitten, covering the grass between her legs in a puddle of grool. She started to tremble.

The sounds were getting closer. She fucked Wolfy harder, throwing herself at him. Wolfy returned the enthusiasm. He drilled harder into her body, straining to shove his cock as deep into her as he could. Everything he had was concentrated into the one point of his body flooded with warm sensations of Red's kitten squeezing and clenching around him.

They had to finish, Red thought, but why had Wolfy stopped? Red's eyes snapped open. She didn't dare look back.

"Did you guys say you're lost?" Wolfy had straightened himself out. His torso peeked over the bush.

Red shrieked silently. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard. Her nipples were punished for Wolfy's treachery, pulled and lined between Red's fingers. And her clit, her kitten's little button nose, she rubbed it so hard it started to bruise.

"Yeah, actually. We're heading to a party on Sweetbirch. Know it?"

"I know the road. Take a left at the next intersection. Go straight down. You'll find it."

"Hey, thanks man. The invitation is open you know,"

"Thanks guys, but I got my trick-or-treating done early. I gotta enjoy my treats now. Get crazy. Get candy. It's Halloween!"

Red heard them whoop and holler just feet away. Her legs were like stilts shaking in the wind. Her breathes were ragged and sharp. The smell of her sex mingled with the autumn air, but maybe they didn't know. She chanced a look through the bush, her head turned to the side. They were leaving. They were blushing through their jeans. She started to feel the pressure, building up in her crotch. They walked down the street towards the corner. Wolfy bent over her. He pulled her head back and brought his mouth to her ear.

"They knew."

The words brought tears into Red's eyes. Her mouth gaped absently. Every muscle in her body squeezed into the tightest coil she could imagine. She couldn't breathe. It was trapped in her lungs and her mind was lost between her legs.

They turned the corner.

Maybe they didn't know-maybe he was lying.

But then she caught a glance, a grin, and a few choice words, "He was cute...Sexy...Red heads," they smiled at her, "getting fucked liked a bitch,"

Red felt everything explode inside her. All the tension disappeared in a single orgasmic snap. Her body went limp. Her legs collapsed under her. Wolfy was lying on top, his cock pouring ropes of cum into her thirsting kitten.

Red drank it with greed as she embraced the cool earth with her cheek. She could feel his throbbing, and he finished with a couple more weak thrusts, just savoring the feeling of her insides hugging his sensitive cockhead.

He felt her warmth, her sweat, evaporating so he embraced her closer. He hugged her mewling form and breathed her scent, sweat, sex, and pomegranate shampoo. He buried his nose in her beautiful hair, and closed his eyes.

Red felt light, exhausted, and supremely happy. It was bestial and primal. Wolfy's unsteady breathing warmed her neck and grazed her ears. Crickets chirped and somewhere down the streets she could hear children laughing. She wondered if they would see too. Wouldn't that be a Halloween scare?

"You came first," Red whispered.

"What? No way," Wolf's voice came between breathes, "You came, trust me I felt it."

"Na-uh," Red felt him take her hands as they rolled on their sides, "You came first."

"No. No, you came right as those guys left," Wolf wrapped his arms around her, "trust me I felt it."

"Na-uh. You came first."

Their silence was long and unbroken.

"Tie?"

"Na-uh. You came first."

"Fuck you, Red."

"Again?" Red smiled, "Okay. But first, there's a lollipop in my ass. And I want to find my clothes. Just to make sure they're okay."

She unfurled from Wolfy's embrace and pulled the candy out with a pop. As she stood, she felt his cum run down her leg.

Wolfy looked up at her, shivering in the autumn wind. All he could do was grin. She took his hand and helped him up.

"Red, bet?"

"Hmm?"

Wolfy snatched the lollipop from her hand and popped it in his mouth. He grinned at her, making a show of it.

"Eew! That's disgusting. You're worse than a dog," Red giggled. It made him smile, and together they made their way back to the old haunted house on the top of the hill, collecting their clothes as they went.

Part Four: Shelly

Shelly saw Mina look at her before Mina shrugged, nodded her head, and ran off into the house. Shelly chased after her, but then she stopped and watched Mina's form dissipate into the darkness. Shelly wrung her hands before she changed her mind and headed upstairs to hide instead.

Would Mina be angry when she found out? Shelly watched for any sign from the doorway where Mina disappeared into the dark as she climbed the staircase of the decrepit house.