Horny Thoughts

Story Info
Liz is a married lesbian with a craving for cock. She won't.
1.5k words
4.16
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caramel Frappe w/ extra caramel and whipped cream for Liz" calls the barista. Liz hops up from her seat to get her order and all eyes follow. Not because of her drink order, she's just that damn fine! Her jeans fit perfectly to her exquisite ass, her braless breasts sitting perky in her crop top, she was a sight to behold, and boy did they look and noticed she was married, the gazes varied throughout the coffee shop - from disappointed, to relieved and envious.

Liz didn't notice the eyes on her, too distracted by her horny thoughts, she paid no attention to the eyes following her watching her pick up her coffee and leave.

On her way home, she thought about her life and how good it was. Liz, 32 was married to the love of her life Nicole, 36, for 5yrs, things were perfect but she had a secret that she couldn't share. She wanted to feel a man between her thighs.

Oh she loves her wife and their sex life, it was great and thinking about it didn't help her perpetual horniness, but she couldn't help it! Since her craving for a man between her thighs began she'd felt like she was cheating but the feeling persisted and became more than just an intrusive thought. It must have been the Owen Grey videos, mmmmmm.

She was horny and she wanted a flesh and blood male, grinding their dick into her pussy, slow, fast, hard, tender! Her favorite fantasy was one where her wife picks some random man from the bar, brings him home with the agreement that he not touch and be willing to be tied up if he thinks it'll be a problem. He agrees and Nicole introduces him to Liz, who is dressed in Nicole's favorite outfit, thigh highs, a pleated skirt and a corset. Liz approaches, bare feet making hardly any noise on the wooden floorboards, she kisses Nicole, hands going around her neck to pull her closer and deepen the kiss. She runs her left hand down Nicole's neck, over her collar bone, her breasts, stopping to flick and gently tug on her nipple.

She turns to eye the man her wife brought home to her and tells him to take his clothes off. "Your name will be Nik tonight and all I need is your dick hard and for you to tell me when it feels good. Feel free to moan and groan and tell me how good it feels. Other than that I don't want to know. Say yes if you still want this."

He says yes and Liz's pussy pulses. She turns to Nicole, "Baby his voice!!! I can't wait to suck his cock and feel it inside me" she said with a sultry groan.

She steps over to him and pulls his zipper down, reaches into his pants and pulls out a nice thick cock. He wasn't too long, about 6 inches, but his girth! it would feel so good on her walls. She undoes the button, and pulls his pants down, when Nicole interrupts her, "Take your clothes off babe, I want to see you. And let's move this to the guest room."

In the guest room, she takes off her skirt and gives him her back to undo the corset straps, when he's finished she turn and drops it, wanting to see the look in his eyes, when her tits were exposed. It made her even wetter, he looked like he wanted to devour her, like he was one step away from throwing her on the bed and rutting her, moisture dripped down her leg. Her wife got on the bed and motioned for Liz to put her pussy in her face, "bring me my pussy, love." she said.

Liz motioned for him to stand next to the bed, so she could play with his erect cock as much as she liked while her wife blew her mind with her tongue. Her wife lapped her pussy from front to back and Liz shuddered and moaned, mmmm, that felt so good! Her clit plumped and moisture gushed from her hole as her wife licked and sucked her pussy, turning her inside to jelly with her talented fingers.

She motioned him closer, to reach his cock. She ran her hands over her breasts while riding her wife's face and fingers, rolling her nipples between her fingertips - his eyes on her, knowing he couldn't touch her, watching his dick bob and leak precum - ramping up her lust. She dropped one hand off her breast and reached for him, teasing her fingertips over the head of his cock, reaching below with gentle teasing tugs and rolls of his balls, He stood there eyes blazing with lust and heat, while he lazily stroked his meaty shaft. It set Liz off and she came, soaking her wife's face.

She leaned over and flicked her tongue over his cockhole that had steadily begun weeping more precum since she put her hands on him. His sweet taste made Liz moan and put the head of his dick in her mouth while she sucked and flicked her tongue to get more of his sweet precum. He groans, Liz's pussy pulses and she sucks harder, taking more of him in her mouth. He groans louder and his hips stutter, like he's barely controlling the urge to thrust.

She looks in his eyes while teasing him, running her tongue up and down his shaft, giving teasing little sucks on the underside of his dick and tracing every vein with the very tip of her tongue. His eyes show his control is slipping and the need to cum is riding him, she stops and blows air on his tip and his dick jerks, he groans, disappointed she stopped, but says nothing. She is ready to be fucked.

Liz has Nicole lay on her back, so she can eat her out while getting pounded and with Nicole comfortable and Liz positioned she gestures for him to get in the bed. She looks over her shoulder at him and tilts her hips, "Do you think I'm wet enough? swipe your cock through to be sure." she says with a naughty twinkle in her eyes.

He shuffles closer, holds the base of his dick and swipes it from clit to taint and back again. His groans nearly drown out the wet sounds made when his dick swipes through her folds. One last swipe and he notches his shaft at her entrance and slowly works his way into her "fuck, damn, holy fucking shit your pussy is so tight and wet and nnnmmm ohhhmmmyyyy urghhhhh" he groans his way into her soaking wet tightness.

His groans made her even wetter and when he praised her, it made her pussy gush and spasm, she could almost cum. Fuck almost, she was there "oh your dick feels so good Nik, yes!!! Fuck your wife's juicy pussy! Yessssss urgghhhh I'm cumming!!!!!!!!"

While Liz came all over his cock, he started to thrust slooowwlllyy, rubbing his thickness slowly over her walls, stretching her orgasm to new lengths. "Fuck!!!" she screamed, "Do you like the way this tight pussy feels on your thick cock Nik? You urhhhh like the way mmmmmm this pussy keeps cuming on ur ooooohhhhhhh yesssss, fucking dick" she moans.

After a few minutes he changes tempo, from a long slow thrust and retreat to a hard thrust in and a slow retreat, "your pussy, fuck your pussy, grrrrrr!!! oh shit her pussy is milking me so fucking good, I'm gonna fill that tight cunt up so good!!! Take that fucking cum, yes ye-esss, fucking tight hole."

"You like my cock in your pussy, baby? You like the way I fill you? I love stretching your tiny pussy and making you cum for me. Ready to be bred, my love? Ready for me to cum all over this face and in that delicious pussy?" Nicole growls.

"Yes Nik!!!! stretch that pussy! Fucking cum in my pussy Nik! Breed your wife's fucking pussy" Liz moans while staring into Nicole's eyes.

He starts pounding her pussy, shoving her face even deeper into her wife's pussy, Nik cums all over Liz's face and Liz cums all over his cock.

Liz comes to from her fantasy, one hand on her clit, two fingers shoved inside her and an intense orgasm later, parked in her garage with her Caramel Frappe warm in the console. She slowly pulls her hands from beneath her skirt. As she tries to catch her breath, she notices an audience, the married neighbor with nipple piercings had been watching, his distended pants poved it. She smiled at him, "Sometimes you just need to get one off" winked and walked into her home, to plan a night of lovemaking with her wife.

First off thank you for taking the time to read my first ever story. I apologies for any typos and errors found. Please vote and comment, I'd love some feedback and input. If you like it, I may write more.