Horrifying Transformation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gale... I said, brushing her shocked mind, which reeled, through our mental connection. I must thank you, dear, for I never thought that this would come to light for me. To use... To transform... Maybe I am not all that far from the kind of succubus that you wanted to come for you in the first place.

Gale could not speak, apparently, but maybe she would learn how to use telepathy, when I reached for her, in time too. Or maybe she was distracted by her continuing orgasm.

Perhaps you should think about who else might like this attention from me... Or else I will find another to be your neighbour, whether you suggest someone to me or not. Find your voice, dear. I'll need it when I have questions for you.

I laughed, shaking my head, gracing Gale with a gentle pat, albeit a magical one. She was too wet and slick with cum to touch, but I knew that was just how she liked it. How sublime!

And yet the door had opened that day to a new kind of pleasure, something I could delve into and tease out, even if I had never before expected that it could all come to pass.

My magical battery of power, in the end, was going to prove to be incredibly useful to me and my brethren...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
After the Scene Sandor leaves the porn studio, returning to family life...in NonHuman
Lustful Relations Pt. 02 Fyr and Chem lust for the same demon-cougar of lust...in NonHuman
Pleasure of the Storm A wind spirit blasts through the city, taking pleasure...in Fetish
More Stories