All Comments on 'Hospital Bath for Patrick'

by PamelaLightener

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Very hot. Sometimes I wish I was a nurse. I’d give excellent care to all my patients. Both genders. All ages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written, very erotic. More in this vain please. Maybe nurse Jensen sees Patrick for follow up treatment atbher home? Maybe her sister and or niece are visiting and also help out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow just wow

ElliotAldersonElliotAldersonabout 1 year ago

I wanted the story to run longer and for Nurse Jensen to take his cock inside her to be sure he was recovering fully.

PamelaLightenerPamelaLightenerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your comment, EliotAlderson. If I revisit the characters my thought would be to have our Nurse use Patrick to demonstrate her treatment to newer nurses, and have Patrick subject to their lessons and different techniques.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Good start, she needs to give him an enema for anal play & humiliation.

She can milk him & teach him about ruined orgasms.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Good start. She needs to give him an enema for anal play & humiliation.

She can milk him & teach him about ruined orgasms.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 1 year ago

That was great! I really enjoyed it...hot and sexy. I liked Patrick's confusion in the face of Nurse Jensen's gentle domination. I would love to read more...5 Stars!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 1 year ago

Short but very sweet. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible. I wish I my hands were sprained and had a nurse like that!

poorlypatient3poorlypatient34 months ago

This is a wonderful story. I only wish that on one of my hospitalisations I had met a nurse like Nurse Jensen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPamelaLightener@PamelaLightener
Newbie author, with a few other stories published over the years. A fan of A Governess for Richard series. Added April 17, 2023: Almost all the fiction I have ever written is published here. I am grateful for the positive ratings, and am trying to improve. This is fun. One no...