Hostess Pt. 02

Story Info
The parties are going well.
1k words
4.3
3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chef`s Idea After one-nights party, Jon said the parties were getting a little tired now as they had had the same routine for 4 years now and did anybody have any ideas to freshen it up a little.

How about a collar and chains to give a slave theme Annette said? Humm possibly said Jon. What about a tail replied, Andrew! Yes, I know where yours will go Tina said.

What about a wedding theme commented Amanda? A white vale, white stockings and suspenders, and shoes, and Michael could wear a top hat and a tie. Yes, another possibility replied Jon.

I know shouted Andrew; the girls can do a lesbian show!

Silence!!

Jon looked sideways at Amanda, Amanda looked at Annette and Tina, Tina looked at Annette as she looked at Tina? Jon then asked Tina and Annette. Well, what do you two think of that idea? Annette looked at Tina and said I`m up for it if Tina is ok with it?

Tina said oh put it all down to me!

Jon said Tina if you're not ok with it won't happen. We don't want you to do anything that you are uncomfortable with, just the same as helping us with our dinner parties. If you are uncomfortable with anything that is happening here, please tell us we won't be angry, we want you to be happy in your work, as without you these parties won't happen. And Tina you were the first girl Amanda asked when we started these parties, so your opinion is very much valued.

Jon stop going off on one, I was teasing. Yes, I think it could be a good idea it could also be fun, Replied Tina. As she winked at Annette.

Oh, wow can I watch the rehearsals. Shouted Andrew. No, you won't be able to get the time off work, Tina replied. Oh, shit that's right Andrew said sulkily.

Tina looked at Annette and said, are you ok with this? Annette replied Are you kidding I would love to get my tongue inside your pussy. Oh, ok Tina said a little embarrassed.

If you are both sure that you are ok with that, we will get something sorted for the next dinner Jon said. Amanda will call you as usual with time and dates. And thank you all again for your help this evening. Replied Jon.

As they sat in the car on the way home Tina and Annette chatted about what they will do for the lesbian act.

Was there anything she did not want to do or have done. Asked Annette. Tina replied no she could do anything she wanted. Annette said most of it will be kissing, fingering, and licking, as I guess we will be in a 69 most of the time. So, at some point our pussies will be pulled wide open and exposed and our assholes will be on display, are you ok with that?

Tina said yes, she was ok with that.

A week before the next dinner party as usual Amanda phoned to check if Michael and Annette were still on for it and to check with Annette if she was ok to still do the lesbian act? Annette replied I don't think it will be an act I am really looking forward to it. OH, ok well I am getting a couple of mattresses put in the bay of the dining room for you both. Replied Amanda.

That week before the party Annette was really pruning herself making sure she was in tiptop condition. On the Wednesday Annette made Michael go all around her pussy and arsehole making sure there were no stray hairs. Michael said you really are looking forward to this aren't you? Yes, Annette replied, why do you think I am putting too much effort into it? No not at all. I hope that it`s really what you're expecting. Michael said. Oh, I think it will be all I hope for, as it has been many years since I ate pussy, Annette answered.

Friday came the party went on as usual then as everybody started to settle down for the after-dinner chat Tina and Annette moved to the mattress in the bay window.

Amanda then announced that Tina and Annette will put a little show on for them.

They started kissing and touching each other's breasts then, Annette moved down and started kissing and sucking on Tinas nipples as Tina put her hand down and started playing with Annette`s pussy. It wasn't long before They were rolling around on the mattress, then they got into the 69 and were fingering and exposing each other. Annette was licking and nibbling on Tina`s clitoris, while Tina had her tongue deep inside Annett`s pussy. It wasn't long before they both climaxed. They then rolled apart and just lay there exhausted.

The girls then realised that everybody was clapping.

Amanda was helping Tina and Annett up onto their feet. She kissed them both on the lips, their faces were still covered in each other's pussy juice, but Amanda didn't seem bothered by that.

Tina and Annette both went and had a shower and discussed what they did and how they could do it different and make it last a bit longer.

Michael carried on serving drinks, until the guests went home.

After the guests had gone, they all sat down as usual and Jon Thanked them both for the wonderful show and doing what they did to help the party stay fresh. They both said it was no problem as they both enjoyed it.

Annette said, Tina`s pussy tastes wonderful and very juicy. Tina went a little red with embarrassment, but said she enjoyed it as well and was happy to do it again.

When they were all leaving that evening, Jon kissed Tina and Annette on the forehead and said thankyou again for the show tonight. Amanda kissed Tina and Annett full on the lips and said thank you for the show, and that she can't wait for next time.