Hostess Pt. 03

Story Info
The parties are getting better.
1.7k words
3.79
2.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night Amanda joined in

Tina and Annette had been doing the show for quite a few months now and had got into a good routine they knew what each other liked and didn't like so they would tease each other some nights and try to bring each other off quite quickly or string it right out till one or both had had enough.

Annette really enjoyed making love to Tina she was a good lover. Then one-night Tina and Annette had not long started making love to each other when they felt another pair of hands on them. They both stopped and looked up to see Amanda lying with them? Annette looked at Tina she looked at Annette and they both looked at Amanda. Amanda then whispered, please let me join in.

So, Tina and Annette started to undress Amanda while kissing her and fondling her. They got her naked and formed a triangle, so they were each eating pussy, Annette was still eating Tina`s pussy while Tina started licking Amanda, so Amanda was eating Annette`s. Then after a little while they changed ends now, Annette was eating Amanda`s pussy, Amanda now eating Tina, and Tina was eating Annette. Amanda climaxed very quickly, several times before both Tina and Annette. Tina and Annette then brought each other off and finished the show.

They all went off to shower, Annette asked Amanda why did she join in? She said that she had watched them both for months and had always wanted to join in, she had told Jon that one evening she would join in, and Jon had said Well just do it! So tonight, was the night, she didn't know she was going to join in until she had such a big urge and thought, Fuck it it`s now or never. She got up and kissed Jon on the forehead and joined the girls. She then said, "That's the first time I have eaten pussy" "At school I once kissed a girl's tits but that was more just messing about."

Rogers Birthday

One party night Amanda mentioned that it would be Roger's birthday soon and is there anything special we could get or do for him to make it special.

Is he gay Andrew said? No Amanda replied.

We could All fuck him Tina replied. Maybe, Amanda said.

Tina then said, How about we get a giant cake, and we pop out of it, You know like Marilyn did for JFK, only we would be naked, and then we would fuck his brains out, she said with a really dirty look on her face.

Annette said What is it with you Tina wanting to fuck Roger? Well, I just thought it might be nice for him. She replied shrugging her shoulders.

That sound like an excellent idea, but would you mind if I joined in as well? Amanda replied.

Tina and Annette both looked at each other and then at Amanda and said, No the more the merrier.

So, it was arranged for the Saturday nearest Rogers birthday. Amanda had arranged a cab to pick them up, so Roger had no idea they were there.

They could not get a cake big enough for the three of them to get into, so they had an exceptionally large box with a big bow on it. So, as he took the lid off the box the sides would fall open and the three of them could all pop out.

So, on the day, Jon was talking to Roger in his office, the girls all got undressed and positioned themselves in the box, they pulled the sides up and Michael put the lid on top, Michael then wheeled the box into the dining room and hid in the kitchen entrance.

The girls were giggling so much Michael had to shout at them to be quiet.

At 6pm Jon and Roger entered the dining room, Jon then said to Roger that the present was for him, and he should open it now. But Roger asked if he should not wait for Amanda to be here? Jon said no she was busy and would be along shortly. Roger was a little confused but proceeded to lift the lid of the box. As the sides fell away the three of them jumped up and shouted "SURPRISE" It certainly was Roger nearly fell over backwards, they gathered around him and started kissing him and rubbing their naked bodies against him.

He was a little shocked as he looked at Jon, Michael was now standing beside Jon; they were both smiling and nodded to say it`s ok have fun.

As Jon and Michael sat down. Amanda, Tina, and Annette moved Roger over to the mattress, they started to remove his clothes. Once he was naked, Amanda said wow it`s been a long time since I have seen you naked Roger!

Tina and Annette were not interested in chit chat Annette was pushing a tit into his mouth as Tina was sucking his cock, Amanda then moved up to his face, so Annette moved down to his cock and started to suck his balls. Annette looked up and saw Amanda had positioned herself on Roger's face and Annette could see Roger's tongue lapping at Amanda`s pussy.

Tina stopped sucking Roger's cock and let Annette have a go, then Tina and Annette started to lick and suck his cock between them.

Tina changed positions with Amanda, now Amanda and Annette were licking and sucking Roger's cock, and Tina was now grinding her pussy into Roger's face. Annette and Amanda now changed positions and slipped Roger's cock into Annette`s pussy as Amanda was licking Rogers balls and Annette`s pussy as it slid up and down his cock.

Annette then changed positions again and this time Annette sat on Roger's face as Tina positioned herself on Roger's cock and again Amanda was licking Tina`s pussy and Rogers slippery shaft and balls.

Just then Tina jumped up and said quick Amanda it`s your turn, as Amanda scrambled to onto Rogers cock it was not long before Roger shot his load into Amanda`s pussy. Amanda sat there a while as Roger emptied his balls into her pussy.

Annette got off Roger's face so he could breathe again. Amanda sat there with a huge grin on her face as she looked across at Jon who also had a big smile on his face.

As Amanda got off Roger's cock, Annette poisoned Amanda on all fours with her backside facing Jon and Michael, Annette then slid underneath her and opened Amanda`s pussy wide and began to lick all the gooey liquid from her pussy so Jon and Michael could watch. While Annette was doing this Tina had helped herself to Rogers slimy cock. As Annette got to near the end of Rogers juices in Amanda`s pussy Annette slipped out with some in her mouth, Annette then turned Amanda around and began to kiss her and began to share some of Rogers juices with her.

When Amanda and Annette had finished kissing, Annette noticed that Tina had Roger`s limp cock and balls in her mouth at the same time!

Roger just lay there looking completely wiped out. Tina then let Rogers balls slip from her mouth and reluctantly let his cock go, as she looked up and saw everyone looking at her, she said "What I was enjoying it!"

Jon got up and walked over and held his hand out to Roger and said "Happy Birthday old Friend" as he helped Roger up off the mattress. The girls then all got up and moved to the table and sat down, (luckily, they had put some towels on the chairs first) and they all said Happy Birthday Roger.

Roger then started to thank them all and then went on to thank Amanda and Jon for given him back a life worth living and something to live for, he then started to get emotional Amanda stood up and gave him a cuddle her tits were right in his face.

Amanda then started to tell everybody about when she found Roger.

"I was on my way out to meet some friends and go shopping, as I walked to our gate, I could see someone was slumped against the gate? I asked him if he was, ok? He just groaned, I am sorry to say I prodded him with my umbrella, he was then sick on the pavement.

I do not know what came over me, but I just had to help this poor man. I quickly went back to the house, and asked the two painters that were decorating the outside of the house to bring the poor man in and up to a bedroom, I then called our doctor to come and have a look at him.

When the Doctor visited, he said that Roger had alcohol poisoning and needed to go into hospital. So off he went to hospital, and I visited Roger every day, and when he was awake and talking.

Roger then told Annette his story of how one day when he arrived home from work his wife had walked out on him taking his baby daughter with her. As he told her he was working 60 to 70 hours a week at a factory trying to earn enough money to buy all the things his wife wanted, she would complain that he was not home enough, but she wanted nice holidays, nice house, and a big posh car. So, when she left, he just broke down and turned to alcohol, then he lost his job and home, he then just gave up.

So, once he was well enough to leave hospital, I took him home to look after him till he was better, but he went downhill he got the flu quite badly, so I nursed him for nearly 3 months till he was well enough to get up and go out and about again. While he was unconscious, I looked after him completely I fed him, bathed him, and tended to his every need and yes, I even wiped his ass. I look on Roger as my surrogate son and I will do anything for him.

Roger looked up at Amanda with tears in his eyes and said "you have that slightly wrong Amanda. It is I who will do anything for you."

Amanda bent down and kissed Roger on the forehead.

Jon then said, "Ok so now we all know you will both kill for each other. But we are here to celebrate Roger`s birthday so let`s drink!!!"

They all clapped and had a drink, Then Tina and Annette went into the kitchen a brought out a party tea and a birthday cake.